(2008/06) June 2008

Pris,

Burp yr gal after each feed. But smtimes after burp, also will vomit a little milk. Its normal as long as she did not throw up the whole meal.

Sorry to intrude.

Due to low milk supply, I have the following items for sale, all brand new.

1) 2 boxes of NUK Ultra Dry Breast Pads (24 pcs, sealed) Bought @ S$10.10 @ Kiddy Palace, now selling @ S$9

2) 4 boxes of Lansinoh milkbags (25 bags each) Selling @ S$12 each

3) 1 Playtex fridge to go tote, sealed. Bought from spree @ S$42++, now selling @ S$35

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2585664

4) 1 bottle of GNC Fenugreek (100 capsules, sealed) + another half bottle left. Expired Sep 2011. Bought from GNC @ S$29.90, now selling @ S$25 for both

PM me if you are keen!

Hihi Ladies,

Congrates to new mummies who popped.

Vienz, your bb very pretty leh!!! MEi nu!

Ellysia,

Keke, yah, it's me. We did exchange smiles lah. Didn't know it's you. Should have exchange contact with you last time.

You not very big size lah. Last time u were talking abt buying disposable panties, you made it sound like you are so huge. You quite slim actually leh...

Felicia, ha, talking abt shopping till deliver. Tat exactly wat hapen when i went for interview n the motherhood expo fair on Wed n Thurs. Told baby at least let me fullfil this 2 trips then come out. And true enuf, bb came out on Fri. Really shock so zhun!

Zuen, Linda
Tat y i say we will start to have creative ways to hold milk..haha. I usu sterilize 2 bots of S26 bottle, so when i pump 1 breast, i grip the other bottle wif my arm or let it sit on my bra to collect the other side dripping..lol..

Me thinking of getting the Medela PIS soon cos when bb go ops at later stage agn, i nd to pump n store.

Ioio, CONGRATS. We knw u will be busy so dun get stress wif the updating. Can tell u typing from your mobile wif all the short letterings
happy.gif

Nss, Maryann, CONGRATS!!

Priscilla, I was bf my baby directly in hospital straight aft feed, i lift him up n blurp him n all the milk pour out. According to the nurse, I actually do nt nd to blurp him immediately. Maybe let the milk settle for sometime b4 sitting him too upright cos bb who bf directly from breast will have less air n nt necy nd to blurp. Gv some time for the milk to go down.

Only bottle feed need to blurp cos air enters. But for bottle feed, we should hold baby at ard 45 deg or lower alittle when drinking to prevent colic.

About our stitches / Wound
I always feel the pain if i walk, sit or stand too much. The reason is the pressure of our body is on the wound (wif gravity). But if we lie dwn, shd heal faster.

I am wondering if the doc did a gd job on my stitches cos i saw wif mirror a little skin still hanging out. Hw to tell if its done properly. Bottom look so ugly. Dare nt see too much.

Mog, JIA YOU LIAO...

Cactus, Felicia, MLP... Ai Lai Liao, Ren Ren... Soon u will join us...we are waiting..

Shycloud, CONGRATS. Yr baby hand surrender slpg position is what my hubby always laugh at our baby when sleepg.

Ellysia, Tera, Crystal
Yes, I also sleep air-con. The excuse is my hubby is here wif me so he wnts air-con. I wonder if he's nt here, will my mum allow :p. Anyway, i dun tink i did my confinement well too cos i've been out of the house. Even nw go n shop for cot cos bro wnt to gv as a gift. So also half-past-six confinement.

Ellysia, I'm hvg DOM everyday, small amount. But my mum will steam the DOM to remove the alcohol (hopefully thru evaporation).

<font color="ff6000">LADIES!! Thanks for all well wishes!! &amp; congrats to all those who have popped too!!
happy.gif

everything is well at the moment, its more of coping with my #1 rather den my #2 currently as she is craving for attention very badly..

&amp; here is my birth summary
happy.gif

9th June morning~ check up as usual @ 39 weeks 6 days, gynae mentioned im 2cm dilated already so advised me to admit before 7am so as to induce as this is my #2 &amp; #1 is a overdue baby, he did not want me to risk being overdue this round &amp; in case baby poo.. so happily went home to prepare &amp; etc &amp; getting ready to wake up @ 4.30am to bathe and prepare to get admitted.

10th June @ 2.30am ~ starts to feel bearable cramps &amp; woke hubby up to inform him got some feel

2.50am ~ felt the cramps more often, hubby decided we shld admit first to see how but i tot to wait til 4.30am as i did not want to stay in the hospital but gave in to go hospital now coz cramps start to make me feel uncomfortable

3.49am ~ lying in the labour ward, contractions frequent, 5 cm dilated, tot my labour would be long so requested epi.. who noes when doc came by to give me epi, even before the drips &amp; all are fixed properly.. i felt baby's head real low, told midwife &amp; midwife said im 10cm dilated!! chased gynae to come &amp; the moment gynae stepped in the ward.. he said push &amp; out came lil Ashton @ 4.43am.. all over within one hour... *phew*

p/s: wil try to update pics &amp; more when i can.. meanwhile u all take care! *hugs*</font>

Morraine, CONGRATULATIONS!! Didnt knw u were on your way to labour. Been so busy to check the forum. Another sian mu one for such a smooth n fast delivery.
happy.gif

Gd Morning Jess,
Nice to meet u too! Of coz I wish to hav a boy but if turn out to be a girl, it ok la as long as baby is healthy.

I remember 4 yrs ago when i delivered my girl at KKH, they use Kotex, string ones. So Jess, when is your next appt? Keep me update when u give birth, ok?

By the way, Congrats to all mummies who have popped.

morraine congratuls!
think u've breaked the record here by hving the shortest labour! keke

jess and Lee May,
wat i meant wat KKH is providing is one size for all.
so i felt if those smaller sz might be 'loose' lor.
the kotex pad is no longer string type,the stick on ones.

hmm if u belong to the bigger sz, then i dun think u need to buy.

Lee May,
u mean till now dun noe the gender yet?
but thot detailed scan should be able to tell?
n yes most impt must b healthy!
#1 got complication n i didnt get to leave hosp w bb, v.depressing.
#2 heng everything goes well
happy.gif

Pris,
usually direct feed no need to burp bb
could be bcos b4 the feeding, bb has bn crying too much

Jess, Lee May
Morning. Yep, KKH nw provide the stick on Kotex. No more string type. They only use the string type to put on me whn in delivery suite to cover, maybe i was leaking water then whn lying on bed.

I oso nd to buy the Procanol fr pharma at KKH at $3.50 cos was nt given. For disposable panties, they provide the maternity disposable ones.

<font color="aa00aa">Lee May, welcome to June thread!
You had same EDD with me. I'm oso in waiting games. hehe...

TF, i was thinking still left how many June mummies havent pop. So tiring in waiting. Even cactus might pop over this weekend leh.

But hor, thinking of confinement at such weather, really make me even worst. I was sweating so much even with fan directly blow at me. So during confinement, i think i'll just hide myself in air con room.

Btw, ladies given birth in TMC, anyone of you taking the glass milk bottle from parentcraft? Can i know how big/ tall is the bottle? Does we need to purchase the cover ourself? </font>

Cynthia,
My bb slps alot during the day then eyes big big in the night. Haha. She sometimes only wake up 2x in the night. Aiyo, no fixed pattrn de. Hopefully, some night feed pattern will appear as she grows older. I will die if she continue to wake up several times a night and refused to go back to sleep man. My maternity leave ending in 1+ month time. -.o"

Priscilla,
One of the reason for vomiting milk is reflux wor. But it shouldnt be if your bb dun cry alot after feed. My bb vomit out milk too. The milk will come out both from the mouth and nose. Although it is normal (milk from nose), it looks very xin ku to me, makes me heartache. Sometimes, it is bcos the bb drinks too quickly. When my bb was younger, I will stop every now and then to burp her. This will help with digestion.

TF,
Jia you, jia you. I oso think of creative way not to waste milk. Sometimes I think I look very funny. Haha. I agree with the investing in a good pump. Save time if you need to express regularly. When I am using my dual electric pump, I can still surf net and do postings, hehe. Just need some practice. ;p
I oso never follow cinfinement rules. Bo bian de. Bb still in hospital, we must go see mah. Dun worry, ang mos oso never confine at home and they dun suffer from watever ailments too (that's wat I used to comfort myself ;p).

roooller
shouldn't be crying too much... cos baby dun cry for milk... i have to wake her up every 4hours to feed her.....

Tried gripe water yesterday and she gave mi a look tat the water is very not nice to drink lor... haha... her expression so funny...

But today she poo poo lots lor from what my CL said... so i think today should be ok liao....

Zuen...
Think my baby really drink too fast... cos every time after feed, she will have hiccups and have to feed her water to ease the hiccuping....

Roooller
wet diapers and poo my gal will jus make cry once then i have to check on her diaper liao...

She likes to be clean clean one... poo and wee also cannot...

Hi Ladies,
Try to continue Ioio's chart but hor like missing lot of data. So, pls post here if i miss out or put up wrongly, okie?

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Popped Date</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Weight</TD><TD>BB Height</TD><TD>Delivery via</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Current BB's weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>feifei</TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.4kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>3.445kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>emer epi c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.445kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Kelcqi</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>31-May</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Erica</TD><TD>3.32kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>emer epi c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.32kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>crystal 07</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Gwendolyn</TD><TD>2.475kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.65kg @ wk2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Angie_bb</TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>2-Jun</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clara</TD><TD>3.39kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.39kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>2-Jun</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.05kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.05kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>belsi</TD><TD>22-May</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.7kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>tWiNkY</TD><TD>26-May</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Seto Jing Xuan</TD><TD>3.445kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.445kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Ellysia</TD><TD>31-May</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yu Zhe</TD><TD>3.6kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.6kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>liew</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.6kg @ 37wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>roxy</TD><TD>15-May</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Isaiah</TD><TD>2.97kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>c-sect</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.64kg @ wk3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>aprilmum</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.875kg</TD><TD>54cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.875kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>starmoon</TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>2.32kg</TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.5kg @ wk2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>iamsnow</TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Qian Ying</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.9kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>BabyJo</TD><TD>22-May</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.035kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>epi c-sect</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.035kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Grace Tan</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.22kg @ 38wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Jessica</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Floyce</TD><TD>2.875kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.875kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>juliet08</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>6-Jun</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jake</TD><TD>2.995kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.995kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>babycupid</TD><TD>7-Jun</TD><TD>7-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kyan Kok</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.17kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>sharon818</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>danryan</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Nadiah Marshya</TD><TD>2.74kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.74kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Jesslyncheong</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>3.19kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w epi vac</TD><TD>Micky</TD><TD>3.19kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>linda_thea</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>Maximus</TD><TD>3.095kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.12kg @ 38wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>morraine</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.2kg @ 39wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>roooller</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.8kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.8kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>wkohcc</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Emmanuel</TD><TD>3.09kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.09kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>shycloud</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>12-Jun</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD>3.315kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.9kg @ 38wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>peachbloom</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>12-Jun</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.5kg @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Mogudog</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>12-Jun</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.9kg @ 37wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>tubbykat</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>4kg</TD><TD>55cm</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.2kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Veniz</TD><TD>7-Jun</TD><TD>14-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Vivienne</TD><TD>2.72kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>natural w epi + vacuum</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.72kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>angel_z</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sheryl</TD><TD>1.80kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>1.99kg @ wk3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>teragram</TD><TD>6-Jun</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.2kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Kylene</TD><TD>6-Jun</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>383g </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>17-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Avril</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.6kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>shinely</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.2kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>my little prince</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.95kg @ 37wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>fennie77</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Jared</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.8kg @ 39wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Starmambo</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.85kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>ZuEn</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Shauna</TD><TD>1.89kg</TD><TD>43cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>1.96kg @ wk2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>bonjovi</TD><TD>26-May</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>2.565kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.57kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.6kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>TinyFeet-TF</TD><TD>6-Jun</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Masean Lee Hwa Chan</TD><TD>3.38kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.38kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>jenny</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Rex</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.7kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>K Ong</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>Mt A or Glen E</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.4kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Ritzy</TD><TD>7-Jun</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.84kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.7kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Christina Thng</TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>2.72kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>epi c-section</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.72kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Leng Leng</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>21-Jun</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.5kg @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>ioio</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>21-Jun</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.215kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>GA c-sec</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.5kg @ 34wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Happysnowflake</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>250g @ 19wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Cactus_79</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Matthew</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3kg @ 38wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>paulnelaine</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ee Si Zhen</TD><TD>2.18kg</TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD>natural w epi forcep</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.18kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>soyabean</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.88kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.8kg @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>JP</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>nss</TD><TD>14-Jun</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Jaret</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.3kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Luz</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.4kg @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Krispy</TD><TD>7-Jun</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>2.63kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>emer c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.8kg @ 37wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Felicia</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>26-Jun</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.765kg @ 37wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Bizznow</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>26-Jun</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.158kg @ 37wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD>6-Jun</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Eunicia Yeo</TD><TD>2.92kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.92kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>tinyfeet</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.1kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>*piyo*</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.1kg @ 32wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>mrswrx</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.5kg @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>princess mummy</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jaerio</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.45kg @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.47kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

OMG, so many have popped. Welcome to motherhood, girls!!! Congrats!!! Once again, welcome to the world precious ones!!! Thanks for uploading the list Felicia.

Jia Yu to all MTBs &amp; Mummies who are popping soon!!! Sending over lots and lots of easy labour vibes!!! As for myself, I think my precious one wants to wait a little longer since my #1 was born on 40w1d.

A warm welcome to all Mummies who just joined our June 2008 group! Jia Yu to you all too!!! May all of us have a quick, smooth and easy delivery.

roooller - When we had #1, we bought both - sling and pouch. Somehow, both of us prefered the sling (sarong type) when #1 was an infant till 6 months old. When he grew up and his curiosity grew, then we transfered him to the pouch as he loves looking at everything. So, for my #2, we will be using the sling till she turns 6 months and then trasfers her to the pouch. Hope this helps.

Felicia - Yup, you can take the glass bottles (its quite small but enough for 1 feed). However, you have to buy the plastic covers. You can purchase it from ParentCraft. I have used it for #1 and its very handy.

Hi ladies, been MIA for some time due to biz and tiredness as baby jaundice high, with latching on, finding rooms in house to pump milk, trying to sleep and fussing around CL on regular routine, etc. Finally, I have sometime with computer now.

My gal had Jaundice of 15 level on Thurs, and then we were being forced to let her either stay in hosp or rent the UV box back. I was scolded by hb immediately as he wanted me to sun her out in direct sunlight but the day before was raining. Haiz, always ganna scolding. Then we no choice rented the box as its much cheaper and can put her in for two days instead of hosp stay of 1 day. Lucky yesterday's checkup certified her jaundice level of 8.2, so she is consider cleared.

Congrats to all those who have popped. Now only left some of our dear MTBs. Will be your turn soon.

TF, your boy's eyes look like you leh. Also, read thru your posts (they are the last few I read before I got very biz), you have pumped lots of milk. May I know what Breast pump are you using, single or dual and how you increase till so much milk? Currently using single electric, only manage to pump 50ml on two breasts for 40mins. I need help and advice as I considering should I get Ameda dual pump (dunno if its silent type) as current one very noisy, can't use when I have my kids with me in room. Haiz, any kind advice?

K Ong, my nipples been bruised as if going to be pulled off, but i persist with bf and pumping. Need to make it 100% successful. Abt the Carousel Hi-Tea buffet, the selection is good and price reasonable. But if we meet in Aug, for those BF, we cannot eat the thick slices of sashimi lor (MLP, take note hor, hee).

Pris, we cannot meet out during confinement lar, lets wait till early August when everyone finished confinement then go makan lor.

Kelcqi, thanks about your comment on my gal. I realised she is getting to look more like me these days which I hope not as I am not pretty. Hope she grows to look more like my son. I realised after having #2, now my #1 seems like grown taller and bigger, or isit my imagination since I am taking more care of my tiny small baby gal? Hope you are doing well at home with your confinement.

Here's some info about storing BM and feeding preparation:

Storing:

Find storage containers to fit your needs. If you are only storing expressed breast milk to use the following day, you can often store in glass or plastic bottles with tight lids. If you are collecting large amounts and storing breast milk in the freezer, storage bags made for breast milk are a good option as they take up less space and are less expensive than bottles.

Date the storage container and indicate the amount stored. Once frozen, the breast milk will expand and it is difficult to know the amount unless labeled.

Pour expressed milk into the bottles or bags. Store small amounts, such as 2-4 ounces, at a time. This helps to avoid wasted breast milk.
Leave enough room for expansion.

Push air out of the bags before freezing and seal tightly. If your bags are thin, consider doubling the bags to avoid puncturing.
Cool freshly expressed milk before adding it to previously cooled milk. If you are pumping throughout the day to collect enough to freeze, store in separate containers in the refrigerator, then after it is cooled you can combine for freezing.

Breast milk storage:
Room temperature - up to 10 hours
Refrigerated - up to 8 days
Freezer - 3 months
Deep freezer - 6 months

Feeding Preparation:

Use the oldest stored milk first.

Thaw frozen milk in the refrigerator overnight when you know it will be used the following day.

To thaw frozen breast milk immediately, run under warm water or place in a bowl of warm water until defrosted. DO NOT use hot water as it can destroy the nutrients in the milk.

If milk appears layered, swirl bottle to mix the layers. Fat separates and rises in the breast milk.

Never use the microwave to defrost breast milk. Microwaving heats unevenly and can cause hot spots and can change the composition of the breast milk.

Do not refreeze breast milk. Use defrosted milk within 24 hours.

Immediately discard any unfinished milk.

veniz
MLP today at hospital inducing... dunno the outcome... last night inserted 1 pill this morning waiting for gynae to come...

Wish her good luck manzz...........

MLP
JIA YOU!!!!!

roooller - Oophs...I meant the sling. As for the pouch, I only used it when #1 was 6 months and above where his head is stable liao. Then, BF was a bit more difficult as I often need to find the BFRoom. However, I know that some mummies will buy the BF cover at Parentcraft and it works well. I have seen some mummies using shawls too.

roooller - You can go to Suntec Level 3 after confinement to checkout the stuff there. There's one shop which I go to - #03-K04 (Happy Kidz Zone)

Felicia,
no symptoms yet... hehe...
Just waiting &amp; waiting...

BTW, have Annie replied your email to her regarding the goat milk sweeties?
happy.gif

Kelcqi,

My buttock big le.. hee.

JP,

thks for yr info! so if we pump in 1 session, we can cool it in refrigerator and at the end of the day we can combine different pump session as long as it is within 1 day right?

Is the plastic covers only purchase at parentcraft? can't be purchase elsewhere?

TF,

My piles become worst after stitches. Initially is 1 pile, now become a bunch of grapes.. so its giving me more problems than before. i also wonder abt gynae stitches.

Hard to lay down often as bb always need feed and i dun like bb to sleep on same bed as me so i will always wake up and bf at my bf sofa.

I didn't go out after the checkup with gynae. Only intend to go out few days before full month celebration.

rooller,

i see then yr waist line pre-pregnancy is same as me.. tink i can't pass u the osim binder.. i tink tats is for size 26.. dunno why i buy so small
sad.gif

Anyone has purchase the fridge-to-go? i wonder is it good enuff for storing BM for the day? cos i am considering dunno need to buy 1 to put at my MIL house then can store my BM there, cos her fridge she use for cooking i dun want to mix the milk with the meat stuff etc.

Ellysia,
np.

TinyFeet,
the procanol KKH sellg $3.50 only?
just chk guardian selling $6.50 leh
piangz a.
but $ well spend lah

Leng Leng,
thanks!

roooller, the UV box rental is around $400+ for two nights. We rent it from a co thru the PD clinic at TMC. If you really need, i go check my hb bill coz he paid for it.

You all use procanol for cleaning the stitch wound? TMC uses Hexodine and I bought another bottle to standby for next week.

Pris, I received MLP's update via sms yesterday. But till now no updates from her.

Crystal, forgot to congrats you on your new found job. Hope all go well for you! TF, also hope you get the job you had gone for interview for two weeks ago.

Ellysia, I am thinking of getting fridge to go as well. Will be getting it with the Ameda package if I am switching breast pump. But if not wrong f-t-g is for only like travelling purpose where you bring around with your frozen or cool milk. I think you are refering to a mini-fridge?

Veinz,
its ok, i hope i wont hv the chance to use it :p
try to sun bathe bb.
now his readings 150+
doc say so long poo is not 'pale' then its ok??
wanna me to go back on wed but i re-schedule sat instead.

btw yest anyone has managed to catch ch8, 930pm show?
talkg abt bf

<font color="aa00aa">JP, thanks for the info on the glass bottles.

Leng Leng, no reply from her yet. I didnt follow up with her oso as now i'm more anxious in my waiting games. haha.....
Actually i got the sweeties during motherhood fair , so still can wait.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">ellysia, frigde to go is more for travelling and can only store the BM for few hrs only.If not wrong, only for 4-6hrs only.

Alternatively u can store ur BM bottles in a container before putting into your mom's freezer then it wont mix with the meats. </font>

roooller,
Detailed scan shows boy but they said not 100% leh.

My #1 (girl) also got complication, I had long labour too. Water bag burst at 3am, contraction started at 2pm, cerviv not open. Can't stand the pain so hav epi. After epi, cerviv fully dilated at 5pm. Everything was too fast, my girl's heartbeat became low and they suggest emergency C-sect. B4 going to operation room, my 1st appointed doctor came and end up natural birth with forcep. Under KKH subsidy rate, specialist doctor will only came in during emergency cases.

Now juz hope that I will have smooth and fast delivery for my #2.

Hi Felicia,
From the chart, your baby's weight @ 2.7kg. Mine @ 3.2kg. 4 years ago when I delivered my girl at KKH, I was told tat her weight @ 3kg but end up, she was only 2.395kg so now, I dunno whether to believe KKH or not. Hehe..

Back