(2008/06) June 2008

ioio,
Got movies oso no use. No time to watch. When Lil ZuEn was younger and sleeps alot, my hb actually suggested to bring the baby to the cinema and let her sleep while we watch movie. I think my hb too desperate liao. We only watch 2 movie ever since she was born. We used to watch movie every week.

hi ladies, sorry to butt in here. Wondering if anyone has recommendations for a wooden furniture restorer? There are some wooden fixtures in my home that look quite old. I'm thinking of getting them sandpapered, then revarnished.

I'm also looking to install a home intercom system but dno't know where to get started. Singtel doesn't seem to have the service/products (checked their website). Anyone has any advice/info/recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

<font color="ff0000">Feifei

My boy doing great...bandage already took out...
Today start schooling already...

Thanks for asking
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Zuen,
yar, once u start running/walking, u will c a siao char bo (me) running ard trying to catch tat lil tyke liao...
happy.gif

Felicia,
organising a crawling competition for the 3 of us while our bbs sit by the sideline instead? LOL
ps: jus the mental pic which i drew out of my brain had me bursting into laughter. my colleagues looking at me in bewilderment.</font>

<font color="ff0000">Suddenly so quiet today the forum...

I went out to Sgp Post for registered article...
Saw Ez-link can change so change there also...
no need to Q at mrt stn liao...

So hot, my make-up melt wor
</font>
2098141.gif

<font color="808080"><font face="tahoma">now bf bb, can use 1 hand to type,today very quiet wor,after lunch usually very happening here,started on leave liao maybe</font></font>

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">wow.. all on leave.. so nice! me work til Friday.. ;(</font></font>

<font color="ff6000">ya la damm sian leh.. cannot get over all the leaves in dec last yr.. so reluctant to be bac at work hah</font>

<font color="aa00aa">wow. all toking abt leave tis afternoon? mine is starting next wk - will clear 3 days of last yr brought forward, so whole wk dun need to come in &amp; work...yipppeeee!!!</font>

crystal,
high-5! me also clearing 3 days from last year. but i'm thinking of taking this thurs then next thurs and fri. cos i read that wed is good day to start work for dragons, hehe.

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">tera.. u oso dragon? hee...

sian hor.. really no mood to work...</font></font>

<font color="808080"><font face="tahoma">Just to Share,
got this email from Abbott, thought it is a great deal not to be missed, for mummies who are giving their bb similac follow-on

Simply purchase 2 tins of Similac ® Follow On (900g) at the Abbott E-store and you'll receive an additional tin of Similac ® Follow On (900g) absolutely FREE! (Limited to redemption of 1 tin per member)

To redeem your voucher, please make a purchase at our E-store by clicking the link below:

http://www.abbott.com.sg/es/main/www.abbott/main.aspx?displayMode=VIEWCART&amp;v=MTA5MDE2MTQyMzk3MUMyNA

Instructions:
During the purchase process, you will be asked for your name and NRIC for billing and verification purposes.

For more information about Abbott or this offer, please contact Abbott Nutrition Careline @ 62786220. If you have received this email in error or are not the person mentioned in this email, please contact Abbott Nutrition Careline @ 62786220</font></font>

<font color="aa00aa">tera,
*hi-5*! for me cos i goat, so no diff whether i come in to wk on wed or not lor. anyway i very sian if ve to break my leave to come in jus for 1 day cos also no momentum, will be unproductive.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="808080"><font face="tahoma">leng leng,
you playing word challenge huh?

i am putting my drawing to render &amp; going to try to bake corn flakes cookies

so happy, a very nice mummy on the baking forum managed to find the almond crisps recipe for me, anyone tasted the almond crips from IKEA store, super crunchy &amp; yummy, thought making it myself as it is super EX, $8.80 for just 120grams</font></font>

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">tera.. same year but me rabbit..

yalor.. so sian to work.. forgot to buy tea..;p</font></font>

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">fennie..envy ur kids leh... nice taggies.. cookies..etc..
my oven still havent hv "opening ceremony" ever since i move in...

leng leng oso.. nice clip.. how's the hello kitty taggies?</font></font>

ioio, i am drinking a super duber sweet teh tarik now, yucks.

Anyway, looks like you all going to have fun. I will be working this whole week and next week as my colleague is taking her leave to go back to her hometown.

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">leng leng.. hair clip lah..'p

veniz.. oops add some water ;p me sleepy without caffein.. die die..</font></font>

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">i rem those who are good at handicraft one.. cos i always think think..think think.. ha ha..</font></font>

Hi Leng Leng, I'm thinking of getting a phone/intercom system for the bedrooms and living room - so dont need to go from room to room to communicate with pple. Then, cos the basement door dun have the eyehole, and I don't want to install the chain, so thinking of getting the video/intercom system in case pple want to come into the home from the basement.
I've just emailed Cisco with an equiry on their products...waiting for their reply.

sorry to butt in again with another reno query - anyone knows if I can request change in colour of parquet? The parquet restoration guy we're engaging said he has several colours of varnish we can opt for.. does this mean that the colour of the parquet can actually change??

<font color="808080"><font face="tahoma">ioio,
hair clip &amp; HK taggies is Janiviy la, not leng leng, no wonder leng leng so blurred

i only like baking &amp; not cooking lor, so cannot be a good wife lor, dunno how to cook nice normal meals

babycupid,
sorry i don't know about delivery amount, cos i just received email &amp; thought i can share it here, maybe you can call those numbers to check

leng leng,
i like playing viwawa lor</font></font>

fennie,
i calculated! its worth! cos min order is $200 - nd 6tins.. so total 6tins amt of $219 but got 7tins.. $219/7 is $31.30 only... kekeke..

<font color="808080"><font face="tahoma">cactus,
if not wrong, i think he was referring to the tone of the varnish, like if you like it very light or to the very dark brown, to my understanding, wood parquet only varies in brown, whereas laminated wood flooring will have many colours</font></font>

Back