(2008/06) June 2008

wah finally able to login this forum. was trying to access over the weekend but it was down.

I just let Yu Zhe try brown rice cereal last sat. I use a spoon and baby cup to feed. He is able to finish 1 tablespoon. I let him watch cartoon so easier to feed, cos he will grab the spoon and bowl. He will still lick and lick after he finish the cereal heee.

Then on sat i wanted to buy another box of cereal to put at MIL house. But went to united square and novena square supermarket all out of stock. went to vitakids also oos. sunday went to orchard to find, also oos. was informed by vitakids tat shipment to sg will come in 1 week time.

sigh, so i gave up i went to the sg website to order. this healthytimes cereal really hot!

Btw, today my bb didn't poo poo. but last 2 days got poo poo. i hope is not bec of the cereal.

MLP,

do u still want the similac milk powder (infant)? i ask on friday but u no reply. i have 1 tin unopened, expiry date is 2010.

Ellysia, i oso hv problem getting healthy times..went 5 NTUCs all oos..in the end bought another brand...the healthy times realli so good huh!!!order online same price?

Hi Feifei,

I wont be able to attend the xmas party on 20th. Have a whole day wedding event to manage.

Sorry ladies
sad.gif

harlow ellysia, thanks for tat. I managed to get it from tinyfeet liao... u might have missed my post earlier on this. =)

Woah, Yuzhe likes the Healthy Times brown rice cereal so much ar! i'm still giving my boy the plain heinz cereal. he doesn't exactly fancy it. hehe... next time i go supermarket, will c if can get tat to try. =P

morning mummies....
been up since 5am... jus finish mooing at abt 6am... :p i surf while pump... haha... so never realise i pump for near 45mins liao...

its been sometime since i come in here and chat... miss it... been so busy at work....
sad.gif

mlp...
i bgt Bellamy organic rice cereal for my ger... but keeping it till she is 6 mths old. i think tis brand is avai in NTUC oso. i bgt mine at an organic shop at HV shopping ctr. wanna lunch and shop tog? haha...

crystal...
didnt read archives... but saw briefly abt u having maid probs... hug hug... hope everything will be ok soon.

piyo..
wats ur maid nationality?

<font color="aa00aa">morning ladies!

I was busy at work yesterday tats why din come in to chat. Hopefully today can come in more frequent. hehe.....

Got gymboree class har? Aiya, i cannot make it on Sunday. It must be fun lor with all the June mummies. Btw, besides gymboree, any oth similar course which is at North area? </font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+0">Gymboree Trial Class @ harbour front :: $40</font></font>
Option 1: 13th Dec, 2008 Saturday 12nn - 12:45pm
Option 2: 14th Dec, 2008 Sunday 1pm - 1:45pm

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">S/No.</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">Who's attending?</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">Preferred Trial Class Schedule</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">lala, hb + BeiLin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FeiFei, hb + Charlotte</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Piyo, hubby + Nicole</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tera, hb + Lucas</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Feiling, hb + Cedrik</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Veniz + Vivienne</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tulip, hb + Jieqing</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Janiviy, hb + Reanne</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Crystal, hb + Gwendolyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shern, hb + Lucius</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ANY</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> bonjovi,hb + kyler</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Sandra, hb + Siying</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">18.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></td></tr></table>

Have checked with Gymboree and the in-charge was saying that we need to provide the names of our baby, how many accompanying the bb and mummies contact number.

You can either email me the details to [email protected]. Otherwise, can sms me at 98224401.

Looks like most mummies preferred Sunday.. Let's confirm the attendance by this Wed and i will contact Gymboree to confirm the trial class..

Keep me posted or let me know if i have missed out any mummies and baby names..

Morning ladies..

Felicia,
Morning...Keshi u can't join us for sun class,if not it will be fun =).

Ellysia,
Ya, brown rice will cause abit of constipation de...So must give ur boy more water ya...and fruits...

Prscillia,Sandra,bonjovi,shern,
Tks...Will check my acc and let u know ya..tks..

Hi girls,
Good morning.
happy.gif

Hb agrees to the class. Hehe.

Gymboree Trial Class @ harbour front :: $40

S/No. Who's attending? Mummy's Name Name of Baby Parent's Contact Number Preferred Trial Class Schedule
1. lala, hb + BeiLin Priscilla Ong Phang BeiLin 98224401 Sunday
2. FeiFei, hb + Charlotte Charlotte Sunday
3. Piyo, hubby + Nicole Nicole Sunday
4. Tera, hb + Lucas Lucas Sunday
5. Feiling, hb + Cedrik Cedrik Sunday
6. Veniz + Vivienne Vivienne Sunday
7. Tulip, hb + Jieqing Jieqing Sunday
8. Janiviy, hb + Reanne Reanne Sunday
9. Crystal, hb + Gwendolyn Gwendolyn Sunday
10. Shern, hb + Lucius Lucius ANY
11. bonjovi,hb+kyler sunday
12. Sandra, hb + Siying Sunday
13. ZuEn, hb + Lil ZuEn, Sunday

Cynthia,
Noted =).

soyabean,
U wan join us for the xmas gathering on 20th luunch?

Lala,
sms u liao =D.U wan join us for the xmas party too?

ioio,
You are waiting for the new MRT to b ready? Then you must stay very near to me lor. I at blk 987B, you leh?
I am not sure when I will go yet. Probably on weekends afternoon cos they close by evening time. Wun be in time on weekdays. Maybe this Sat after work?

Hello Feifei,

I would love to join but i got an appt that day.. Not sure if we can make it.. Will let you know in advance if we have any change in our plan. THanks ya...

<font color="aa00aa">feifei, yalor. Sure very fun on tat day!

I saw the DVD in kiddy palace before. You can go to looksie looksie.</font>

morning ladies!!!

feifei,
many place got sell this DVD. Kiddy palace, Metro, robinson, taka, OG. see which one got sale then go there buy better.

taka having additional 10% storewide for members.

iamsnow,
taka have huh?at where?bb section near cashier there?cos tonite i be going for the sales cos wan get more bottles for my ger and get some gifts there lor =)...

feifei,
any idea wat is the difference bet the DVD, books and flip cards? so many i also dunno wat to get. I saw robinson package all 3 into 1 hamper. selling at 80+ nett.

feifei,
not sure which corner at taka. coz my friend told me she saw it there and asked me if i wanted to buy during the last member sales.

u going there tonite? can help me to check out which brands got 20%, then member additional 10%? I also looking at pigeon and baby can read.

feifei,
yes, they have DVD, books and flip cards. I wanted to buy initially. then i went and saw so many types. I also blur. checked with the sales person there but they have no idea. I've been asking around but nobody can tell me.

iamsnow,
can lor, tonite i sms u when i am there ya...

hmm..for our gers at this age, I feel dvds better cos my ger loves to watch tv le..so best to catch her attention in this way..As for books, when i saw her the sesame st bubbles book, she like also, kept on use her leg like wan to squeeze the book *faintz*...

iamsnow,
ya lor, nowadays, gers bery choulu de..hehe...i kept on tell her, cannot open ur leg so big lah, but she open bigger ...hiaz..

Felicia,
tks for the link ya...u getting? The vcds quite ex hor? $14+ per pc?

Hi! Lala
As requested i have emailed you all the information for Gymboree Trial class and my contact no also.
Please check. Thanks

<font color="aa00aa">feifei, i 'think' i have one of the vcd, tats during my #1 times, but hor now dont know where i put it liao. Actually you reminded me of this vcd lor. hehe....</font>

i bought 3 vcds of barney from a shop.. those chiong one la.. bery cheap.. 1 for $1.90 haha.. 3 for $5.. let my boy watch on sunday.. he will luff at the barney.. kekeke..

i jus realised nex mon is a holiday! yeah.. i still left with 2 childcare leave.. taking 1 on friday to bring my boy for jab.. nw tinking to take thurs or nex tues to clear the balance 1 day childcare..

babycupid,
where u get the cheong one? that time i buy from pasar malam. my ger loves it. i want to buy some more, cannot find liao....

feifei,
my ger very chor lor also. always leg wide wide. always do split leg. alamak!

iamsnow,
eh.. i bot it from sengkang rivervale plaza.. a video shop..

i tink yishun oso have wor.. kekeke..

<font color="aa00aa">morning ladies!

soya,
yes, she jus could another scolding from me early tis am for a about to create a danger within the hse whereby oni an old woman, 2 kids &amp; 1 bb are during the day. reai chiam.

bbcupid,
yar, next mon is a PH in sin but no diff to me cos i be working my arse off in NY.
sad.gif

RE: Gymboree Trial Class
after discussing wif hb, he dun allow gwen to go cos he said i cnf jet lag tat day. i told him i wun be, he still very firm &amp; said no. so no choice, guess i have to pull out liao. c ya gers on 20th dec instead @ sandra's plc.

RE: Bibs Spree done by Maomi
i like to get more pcs of the bibs tat maomi had conducted a BP on before. anyone has any idea where i can get them from?</font>

Zuen... Bingo, I am directly opposite u leh... Hee... So next time k meet u lah but u gg to be posted oversea soon rite?

Babycupid,
Good hor, my CC no more lliao..

crystal,
No choice lor, at least u can rest then we will meet at Sandra' plc =)..

iamsnow,

I did not really see it.. but i believe there are some shops here.. u wan i can look out for u in yishun.. keke.. yd i walked past this video shop blk 925 interchange.. they selling too.. but i nvr see hw much..
and i believe blk 200+ market oso will haf and ching pang market oso will..

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+0">Gymboree Trial Class @ harbour front :: $40</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">S/No.</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">Who's attending?</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">Preferred Trial Class Schedule</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">Info Received?</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">lala, hb + BeiLin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YES</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FeiFei, hb + Charlotte</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YES</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Piyo, hubby + Nicole</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tera, hb + Lucas</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Feiling, hb + Cedrik</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YES</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Veniz + Vivienne</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tulip, hb + Jieqing</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Janiviy, hb + Reanne</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Crystal, hb + Gwendolyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shern, hb + Lucius</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ANY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YES</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">bonjovi,hb + kyler</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sandra, hb + Siying</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ZuEn, hb + Lil ZuEn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">18.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></td></tr></table>

Have checked with Gymboree and the in-charge was saying that we need to provide the names of our baby, how many accompanying the bb and mummies contact number.

You can either email me the details to [email protected]. Otherwise, can sms me at 98224401. Please provide me the following details:-
[1] Name of Mummy
[2] Name of BB
[3] No. Accompanying BB (Max 2)
[4] Mobile Number of Mummy

Looks like most mummies preferred Sunday.. Let's confirm the attendance by this Wed and i will contact Gymboree to confirm the trial class..

Keep me posted or let me know if i have missed out any mummies and baby names..

Hi Mummies,

What brand shampoo are your using for your baby hair? and bath. I using the body form to use on hair too, is that fine? (johnson brand)

<font color="aa00aa">feifei, is one pc. But if u want to buy whole set, oso got sold de.

iamsnow/ babycupid, i bought the barney VCD at Yishun blk 900+. Oso at $1.90 or $1.80 per pc.
Let me check if i'm able to find the blk nbr or not.</font>

<font color="0077aa"><font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma">Morning Ladies!

feifei,
i bought my your bb can read dvd from tangs orchard, that time they have a seminar by the founder of the , i thought it was a FOC seminar, so went there when I was 8 days away from my edd, the newspaper didnt write properly, it was a pre arranged, paid seminar, so i ended up just bought the dvds &amp; the books, think vcd was around $49.90 &amp; dvd $99.90, the books around $50+ for a set of 4-5books if not wrong, but i think the dvds, althought 4-5pcs, but some content are repeated in all of them, now i am using flash cards mostly, i tried to show 3 times everyday, i have the red DOTS maths card, as well as the black &amp; white picture cards, bb seem enjoying everytime i showed him the flashcards</font></font>

<font color="0077aa"><font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma">shinely,
i am using Latacid body wash since the 1st week after bb born until now, never use a separate shampoo for bb, because my 1st experience with J&amp;J during my #1's time wasnt good, he got very dry skin due to the bath foam, think i used too much each time, so for this #2, i asked my friend and she recommend Latacid, so far so good</font></font>

<font color="0077aa"><font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma">feifei,
you can try WTS or WTB threads, as I have seen mummies asking &amp; selling, will be cheaper lor, and if you are lucky, maybe can find BN ones</font></font>

Back