(2008/04) April 2008

Xiang,
ok ok. Hee i posted my batch 2 orders yesterday so that one dun include ok. Thanks
happy.gif

I prob route to ur place to pick up my stuff when hb & I r back if e items r not in next sat for pick-up at jgal.

Sherin,
Haha... Me too, already got a mini library for my baby liao :p I have very bad habit, like to collect whole set one :p Now i targeting to get Brand new readers, very nice illustrations n simple words
happy.gif

RE: Spree - Old Navy and Gap

<font color="ff0000">The batch 2 orders for old navy and gap is closed.</font>

<u>Batch 2</u>
- Calamari (Baby items, ordered on jun 30)
- Von_Von
- Scubababe
- Amy Quek

<u>Batch 1 </u>
- Prawnie
- Jo (Princess_J)
- Simp
- Kea
- Chewy
- Jellyfield
- Calamari (Adult items, ordered on Jun 28)
- Jamie (banzilla)

sherin...wat's the diff btw paperbag n board books...do u haf the webby so i can take a look...me also interested...hee hee hee...

simp....my ger ger poo alot tis morning until over flow n got to bathe her....thk the sesame oil trick works....hahaha...

board books are suitable for babies and infact children of all ages. NOt easy to be torn up.

amy, i also like to get the whole set! haha. I think eric carle's books are really good. Nicely illustrated and simple words.

Luann_mummy, no webby le. U may do a search on eric carle's book under amazon. There's alot of description and some reviews. ok you can refer to this web, they are quite a big collection of eric carle's book. But of coz the price is not as good as what i can get. http://www.wonderbox.com.sg/Eric%20Carle.htm

goodbbb --> u want the whole set of paperback which i posted? It will be $85 per set.

The supplier wants me to give her the no. of books first then she can confirm if she can give further discount from the already discounted prices.

Mummies, if you see other eric carle books which you are interested but not in the list, do let me know I will check with the supplier.

paperback books are like normal picture books which we see. But i believe that if we start reading to them from young and teach them how to handle books properly, they will not tear up the books.

sherin: yes am interested if the BP is more expensive hehe!
happy.gif
I also have a mini library for baby liao. Many cloth books and books bought from Kino. Jia lat man! Bo lui liao! Hahahaha!

calamari, how many would you be interested in? I saw the previous BP is $12 or $13 per book and only have very limited. Today she will put up already! So excited!

amy --> u keen in 2 sets ah?

I would be taking 2 sets. If amy two, goodbb one, we will need 5 more sets to go!

Sherin, I'll take the paperbacks also - 1 set. Tomorrow my baby Dana also going for 5-in-1 vaccination, like summer!
happy.gif

Can you check with the supplier if can bring in 'THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR' in both Paperback and Boardbook? plus more titles?

Hi Sherin

After some consideration, my hubby and I decided to go for the boardbooks. Here's our selection:

<font color="0000ff">1. Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see
2. The Grouchy Ladybug
3. A House for Hermit Crab
4. The Mixed-Up Chameleon
5. Papa, please get the moon for me
6. Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?
7. The Secret Birthday Message
8. Panda Bear, Panda Bear, what do you see?</font>

Other titles that we're keen to buy but they're not in the list. Can you try asking supplier if they can bring in?

<font color="ff0000">9. The Very Hungry Caterpillar
10. The Very Lonely Firefly
11. The Very Busy Spider
12. Dream Snow
13. 10 Little Rubber Ducks</font>

If this BP is successful, do let us know. Have a good weekend and thanks so much for all these "Lobangs" Sherin!
happy.gif

Hi Sherin,

I wan 1 set of the board books....selection as follows

1. Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see
2. Have you seen my cat?
3. Little cloud
4. Mixed-Up Chameleon, The
5. My Very First Book of Animal homes
6. My Very First Book of Colours
7. My Very First Book of Numbers
8. My Very First Book of Shapes
9. My Very First Book of Sounds
10. My Very First Book of Words

thanx

Leapfrog learning system Collection on Sat (5th Jul) 2pm
1. cyl_16
2. stefylim
3. cherish
4. strawberries
5. Lynn
6. Puffish
7. yo (qn: must collect exactly at 2pm? can come earlier ard 11-1130am tmr) i've pm u my hp. i'm no accessible to Internet coz my monitor has blown. got to get it fix.
8. Cutiebb (maybe earlier than 2pm, will call u when i'm coming by to your block)
9. Esther (Jgal, can pm me your address and contact no?)

Leapfrog LS to be send to Burpy Babe (Punggol) a/f 12 jul
1. Burpy Babe's items
2. Violet's items
3. Swirl's items
4. Sputnik's items
5. Tratties' items

LP Collection cum Outing will be on 12 Jul (Sat) 2pm@Redhill ( Jgal's place)
1. Simp
2. Koori
3. XiaoZhu
4. Chewy
5. Rain
6. Xiang
7. Sherin
8. joellez

Leapfrog : No additional collection this saturday until further notice.
happy.gif
Cos' i run out of rainbow fish liao. The rest of the rainbow fish still with singpost which will probably reach me on monday.
happy.gif

For those collecting tomorrow. Here's the amt you need to topup.
1. Cutiebb -$14
2.Cyl_16 -$19.20
3. Stefylim -$14
4. Strawberries-$28
5. yo -$15.70
6. Joelle-$43
7. Esther zhang.-$6.70

Also topup req'd
1. jo - $43
2. cherish -$16.60
who has collected the items.
happy.gif

Thanks Sherin &amp; Angel in introducing Eric Carle' books. I am very impressed and i seem to remembered my days as a kid and hope to go thr that path together w my ger and help her discover more abt life and loving life. For other mummies that are not familiar with him just like me, u can refer to http://www.eric-carle.com/home.html. I would want to grab his books, let me choose together w my hb and introduce him to eric carle
happy.gif
I am sold to eric carle' ideas and inspirations and love his art!

Sherin,
Thanks for always introducing us things, toys and ideas to bond and grow with our children. in a very healthy manner. I am not a book lover but i do hope my bb would love books just like my hb.

Luann mummy,
So sesame oil works for ur bb! Coolz. Next time if i need or my bb needs this, i would use. It's so natural and holistic!
happy.gif

Sherin,

I want to order books too.... Yes... a very gd deal...

i dun need 10 books coz I already have most of the titlesvfr EC. can i order a few?

Titles in paperback

- Slowly, Slowly, Slowly, Said the Sloth(can chk if they hv this book?)
- Mixed-Up Chameleon, The
- Tiny Seed, The
- Pancakes, Pancakes!
- A House for Hermit Crab

Re: Hair
Hehhhehehe, somehow my baby Kayla doesn't have standing hair. Hers is like baby Lucas kind.

Sherin: Summer so big alreadY! And her neck looks so steady and strong! How many weeks is she now?

piggy: Lucas is so cute! Hehehe... want my Kayla to meet him! tsk tsk...they got same kind of hair!

Hi Sherin,

These r the titles i want.

Titles available: (paperback)
1.Do you want to be my Friend?
2.From Head to Toe
3.Grouchy Ladybug, The
4.house for Hermit Crab, A
5.Mixed-Up Chameleon, The
6.Mountain who loved a Bird, The
7.Pancakes, Pancakes!
8.Rooster’s off to see the World
9.Tiny Seed, The
10.Walter the Baker

Eric Carle Board Books TITLES:

1.Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see
2.My Very First Book of Animal homes
3.My Very First Book of Colours
4.My Very First Book of Numbers
5.My Very First Book of Shapes
6.My Very First Book of Sounds
7.My Very First Book of Words
8.Panda bear, panda bear, what do you see?
9.Papa, please get the moon for me
10.Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?
11.Today is Monday

Can you check if they have the very hungry caterpillar, the very busy spider, the very quiet cricket, the very lonely firefly, dream snow and 10 rubber ducks in normal paperback or board books?

Thanks for the lobang
happy.gif

Jgal

Hi! Did u get my PM?
Wanted to collect my Leapfrog from you ... or is my Leapfrog system not here yet?
Sorrie ah.. cos I start work liao.. so don;t have time to check the forum.. so dunno the status...

calamari, Summer is 13 weeks old? or is it 14 weeks? haha

I'm losing track of the books here !!!

yo, u can combine with puffish to make a set of 10? then can enjoy the discount.

angel, you seem to be quite a fan of eric carle too! I will check with the supplier on that. They are the sole distributors of eric carle's books. They do carry board books for those titles you mentioned too. Just not i think the price may be slightly different. I will check with her. If there is a slight difference in price, do you want to go ahead with the titles which you have chosen but not mentioned earlier? I will let you know of the prices of coz.

simp, no prob. slowly decide then let me know. it's quite an investment afterall.

regarding the books... the board books are SMALLER but of coz tougher.
ERm... i can post my own books later for you to see the sizes?

amy, since angel has only got 8 books chosen for the board books series, maybe u can "tombang" her for ur 11th book so that we can still enjoy the set discount.

Meanwhile, i will take down all your orders. I will then forward them to the supplier to give us the best rates?

HI SHerin, oh man I was juz gone for a few hrs &amp; u got a lobang! hahaha

ok my orders:
· Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see
· House for Hermit Crab, A
· Little cloud
· The Mixed-Up Chameleon,
· Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?
· The Secret Birthday Message

Thks babe! Oh man it's BBB syndrome again!
I am looking for other titles:

1. The very hungry caterpillar
2. I see a song
3. The lamp and the butterfly
4. 10 Little rubber ducks
5. DO you want to be my friend? (board book)
6. From head to toe (board book)

My dear Sherin, hubby said to get the ones which baby can "read" now first :p, i.e. the Baby to 3 years old books. Hence only 1 set for now.

Here's my list of titles for the BOARD BOOKS:
1. Little Cloud
2. The Mixed Up Chameleon
3. My Very First Book of Colours
4. My Very First Book of Numbers
5. My Very First Book of Shapes
6. My Very First Book of Sounds
7. My Very First Book of Words
8. Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?
9. Papa Please Get The Moon For Me
10. Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see

Can you pls help me ask also whether they have the below titles and whether they are in board or paperbacks?
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- 123 to the zoo
- My Very First Book of Animal Sounds
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar's Favorite Words
- The Very Busy Spider's Favorite Words
- The Very Quiet Cricket
- The Very Busy Spider
- The Very Lonely Firefly

hi Sherin

i'm an Apr mom but new to this thread. can i order the eric carle's book? i would like to hav the paperback set. pls keep me posted. thanks!

Hi Sherin,

I'm interested in getting these titles in board books. Pls do count me in for the 10 sets. thanks

Eric Carle 10 Board Books TITLES:

1 Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see
2 Grouchy Ladybug, The
3 Have you seen my cat?
4 House for Hermit Crab, A
5 Little cloud
6 Mixed-Up Chameleon, The
7 Panda bear, panda bear, what do you see?
8 Papa, please get the moon for me
9 Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?
10 Secret Birthday Message, The

(Pls check if the Supplier can bring in these titles too. Thanks)
11. The Very Hungry Caterpillar
12. The Very Lonely Firefly
13. The Very Busy Spider
14. Dream Snow
15. 10 Little Rubber Ducks

Back