(2008/04) April 2008

Amy, same same... i think Kayla oso hair thinning thou no bald patches loh. Kayla oso have some rashes on her body, hands and legs leh. My MIL say might be due to the 2 kinds of antibiotics she is taking.

Reduction in milk intake:
My gal since taking the antibiotics has drop her appetite wor. Already 2 days liao... she drinks from ard 120ml each feeding drop to oni ard 60 - 80ml each feeding wor and she seems so sleepy and tired. Keeps wanting to sleep. Is it normal? A little worrying...

Leapfrog learning system Collection on Sat (5th Jul) 2pm
1. cyl_16
2. stefylim
3. cherish
4. strawberries
5. Lynn
6. Puffish
7. yo (qn: must collect exactly at 2pm? can come earlier ard 11-1130am tmr) i've pm u my hp. i'm no accessible to Internet coz my monitor has blown. got to get it fix.
8. Cutiebb (maybe earlier than 2pm, will call u when i'm coming by to your block)

Leapfrog LS to be send to Burpy Babe (Punggol) a/f 12 jul
1. Burpy Babe's items
2. Violet's items
3. Swirl's items
4. Sputnik's items
5. Tratties' items

LP Collection cum Outing will be on 12 Jul (Sat) 2pm@Redhill ( Jgal's place)
1. Simp
2. Koori
3. XiaoZhu
4. Chewy
5. Rain
6. Xiang
7. Sherin
8. joellez

finally its friday.... this is my first week at work and i miss my son so much..... really wish i can be a SAHM but also means no $$$...

since everyone posting pic of their baby, here is byron... his hair is also standing all the time and will naturally become mohawk style ha
1532675.jpg

1532676.jpg

Scubababe, same here, miss my bb so much while at work.
sad.gif
Your boy can use the float already! So cute. How many weeks old?

Sherin, how do I pay you for the blender? When will the stock arrive? Thanks for organizing the spree.

Jaspire, I also thinking whether to shave bb head bald at 4th month, some pple strongly encourage, but later botak!

RE: <font color="0000ff">Cradle Cap</font>
Dear mummies, my bb is turning 3 months tomorrow and she just developed cradle cap on her scalp this week! How come? I thought only newborn bbs get it? I applied J&amp;J baby oil on the cradle cap before bathing her, does it help? Any other bbs have it too?

koori, aiyoh... dunno wats wrong leh... seems like most our gals all kena the rashes. Haiz...

Scubababe, bryon super cute with the float wor. Where u let him float har? Yr bath tub har? I haven't tested the float which i bought for my gal wor. She still runny nose leh, dunno when then can let her try. Hiak hiak hiak...

ooh, his hair oso standy!!! Muahaha... really feels like pinching his cheeks... so kawaii!

angel, my gal still hv slight cradle cap oso. J&amp;J baby oil does help... you apply few hrs b4 bathing her so the oil can soften the cradle cap. Then comb out before you bath her.

I still sim tia to shave her bald leh... see how first loh... her hair currently still alot.

angel: byron is 13 week. I brought him swimming in the condo pool when he was 2 months already ha. we want him to like water so want to introduce it to him early.

jaspire: we were at st regis one weekend so used the tub there. The water is warm so byron can swim longer... tat time in the condo we only soak him for 10 mins. If your gel still sick then better not.

scubababe, ya loh... dats y till now haven bring her swimming cos she still sick. Somemore its cold/flu loh. So gotta wait till she fully recovered and even after recovered must wait another few wks to be sure. So God knows when we can really bring her out swimming wor. LOL!

jaspire, i did reserve 6 sets already. You want i will put ur order through. See whether still got stocks or not. It's $85 per set. Self collect?

angel,
My bb's cradle cap just cleared recently after a long battle. Use the baby oil or olive oil diligently. Apply to the scalp and let it soak for at least 30mins, then use very fine comb to loosen it. We do it 2x a day. Sometimes also apply the oil and let it soak overnight. If still persist, u may want to buy Dentinox shampoo from guardian. Can use it after combing, up to 2x a day.

sherin, yes i want... Self collect together with the books can? Can meet somewhere more central or at Plaza Sing when you going Spotlight? Hee...

Sherin - u bringing the books to Jgal place ah? Then i collect from there?
Can u also bring the cloth samples to Jgal place so i can choose the desired color, from pic quite difficult to choose.

cloudme,
I think you can try huaxia swimming centre. They sell the floats but over $30. If you buy from the BP, only around $20. I think some other shops sell too, but I'm not sure where. I self-collected the float from the BP organiser, and she gives 1 week warranty for exchange. I'm going to test out the float tomorrow.
happy.gif

scubababe, both also can. Let u know when i have collected everything (books n blender)

angel, np. Will pm u my address when it arrives. Think u shld be able to collect next weekend.

jaspire, can collect together. Eh weekend also? U stay delta area? U havent start work? Delta area is near sentosa if i'm nto wrong. Can pass to you during workdays in the evening.

Jo, so i will order for you also? confirm har?
oh we are v near. You work at alexandra, i work in sentosa. V near. You stay in bt panjang i stay in cck, also v near.

koori, i try to bring the books there k. Not sure if it will arrive by then
Oh regarding e cloth, i dont hv e sameples le. But i can bring e two different types lo. U can feel for urself n then colour wise, still gotta refer to e pic. so sorry.

Tsukushi, oh got warranty for float frm BP? I havent tested le. I still using e float frm Huaxia. It's $33. BP is tink $20+ right. My girl going vacin tml not sure if she can swim on sunday le.

re:blender purchase mummies
can drop me ur HP no. easier to contact
1. Sherin
2. Calamari
3. Scubababe
4. Amy
5. Angel
6. Puffish
7. Jaspire
8. Jo.

Sherin, me not working yet. Me stay Boon Keng Mrt there but moving to Potong Pasir at end of this month. So let me know how to collect hor?

Sherin,
The books r here? I think i will pay u for the blender during collection ba...

Scubabae,
Ooohh, i love byron's cheeks man!!! He always have this blur yet serious look hor? Sooo Cute!!

Jaspire, Angel,
ALot of ppl also ask me how come never shave her head during full mth but baby gal botak no nice right? I think i will hold it out lor, if she really have patchy hair later will let her wear cap lor. Probably just give her a trim during her fourth mth ba. My only concern is that when she drop hair i have to be careful that she dun eat her own hair lor...

BB dropping Hair
Haha my ger has many holes on her head, behind her head and on her left side parting. Think if shave hair, not nice liao. I also dun know how?

i just visited the "hwaxia" website and now for this mth they are having promo for bb swimming program....$110 for 5 session...

sherin,
yeah! cfm, i want the blender, pls order for mi. indeed we are v near hor, hehe. can meet u somewhere near and collect from u =)

cloudme, promotion like more ex le. i remb i paid $10X for 5 sessions.

Jaspire, i can pass to u at boon keng. I think. If we are going my MIL's place. Will inform u nearer the date. Or Maybe, i can meet all of u at one go at a central location.

sherin
When I collected the float from Mambo, she mentioned that can exchange with her within 1 week if it's faulty. I will bring the float along tmr to see if hwaxia lets me use my own float. No time to wash the bathtub so cannot test at home.

You bought from Hwaxia? Maybe use ur own float when you bring summer there and test in their tub.

re shaving bb's hair
I got my bb's hair shaved after his full mth and now i'm thinking of getting him a haircut again! BB seems to look cuter with bald head..hehe

sherin: great! Will wait for the blender to come and collect the books and blender together.

haha yeah my son's cheeks very popular...... every weekend bring him to my grandma house all my aunts will squeeze like mad!

float: The spree is only $19.90 now. but i got it at a higher price coz i bot it earlier. definately cheaper than huaxia. The mambo pp are pretty ok so can order from them lah. So far no issue with my float

tsukushi, i have a huaxia package. One more time to go. I bring my girl to the pool most of the time. And i use huaxia's float. i bought frm them.

I want to consolidate a list of mummies who are interested in Eric Carle's Books.
I may have a lobang.
10 titles (Paperback) for $85.00
10 titles (board books) for $105.00
the distributor says if we order more than 10 sets, we can get further discount.

Titles available: (paperback)
· Do you want to be my Friend?

· From Head to Toe

· Grouchy Ladybug, The

· Have you seen my Cat?

· House for Hermit Crab, A

· Mixed-Up Chameleon, The

· Mountain who loved a Bird, The

· Pancakes, Pancakes!

· Rooster’s off to see the World

· Secret Birthday Message, The

· Tiny Seed, The

· Walter the Baker

· My own very Busy Spider (colouring book)

· My own very Hungry Caterpillar (colouring book)

· My own very Lonely Firefly (colouring book)

· My own very Quiet Cricket (colouring book)

Eric Carle Board Books TITLES:

· Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see

· Grouchy Ladybug, The

· Have you seen my cat?

· Little cloud

· My Very First Book of Animal homes

· My Very First Book of Colours

· My Very First Book of Numbers

· My Very First Book of Shapes

· My Very First Book of Sounds

· My Very First Book of Words

· Panda bear, panda bear, what do you see?

· Papa, please get the moon for me

· Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?

· Today is Monday

basically, one paper back is $8.50 each and one boardbook is $10.50. Much cheaper than local prices and even amazon or other online webby.
Some mummies can combine with others to order the books. So long as we hit a 100 books in total we will be able to enjoy even greater discounts.

not sure yet le. I need to wait for e lady to get back to us. But meanwhile this price is already v good. so excited. Hee.
i will get all e available titles!
These books can be used with ur babies until they are v old. Alot of preschools are using these books.

Sherin,

You got me again man! I also tempted to get all the titles... hmm... The hungry caterpillar, busy spider, lonely firefly n quiet cricket have the normal paperback ones? The board books title so they have it in paperback as well?

Simp

All your orders - Old Navy - had been processed in Batch 1.

Women's Striped Button-Front Shirts
Women's Low-Rise Cuffed Denim Shorts (3")
Women's Button-Front Denim Shorts (2 1/2")

amy, haha. i got a soft spot for books lo! die die. But i think it's a good buy lo. Dont want to miss it le!
How? U let me know. I'm getting
- Do you want to be my Friend?
· From Head to Toe
- Have you seen my Cat?
· Mountain who loved a Bird, The
· Pancakes, Pancakes!
· Rooster’s off to see the World
· Tiny Seed, The
· Walter the Baker