(2008/04) April 2008

Oh my gosh.... i thot i was the only one,
My son is so obsessed with the Ribena Ad....he can wake up from his sleep when it comes on to watch it!!!! And he will raise his hands in the air as if he is worshipping the Ribena Berry!
i think maybe its the Bollywood music??

Hi babes,
It has been awhile since i logged in. Din went thr e archives though. was shifting apt since early may n internet is only up just a few days ago.

Summer' mama
Congrats on being a sahm 1st of all n being preggy again! U join hands w Calamari n e rest of e mummies here.Pls take care ya n update us.

Hope all of u get ur desired bb for e 2nd pregnancy
happy.gif

Hi Cote Gr,

Yes, we bought our Liverpool jersey from Kitbag! Fast shipment, took only 3days to deliver to my place. : )

Last Sat match: Draw game for Man U vs Arsenal... Nvm...Liverpool will be back!

*mummyfel*
yah! i was super shocked! ordered on wed and got it on sat! yours lagi fast.. haha! yes.. that's exactly what my hubby says too.. but think baby brought liverpool luck.. the record this season is best it has ever been.. only 2 losses.. but too many draw games..

*sapphire*
lucky you SAHMs.. can meet up! have fun!

Hi I'm new here. Would like to join you all mummies.

Have been trying to register for this forum for so long, but everytime didnt receive their confirmed email, dunno why. Only today have the patience to try again with my last time school's email and then ok.

Any mummies encounter this problem before?

Anyway, nice to meet you all!!

Dear Mummies,
I'd looking for "mother and baby" magazine May2008 issue. Suddenly see my baby's photo on that issue, so wanna keep a copy for him.
happy.gif

I've called MediaCorp hotline, they dun hv also. If anyone have, can call me @ 98295218. I wanna buy.. Thank you !

Hi Ashley, welcome
happy.gif

i dont' remember having a confirmation email.. it's been some time.. epi made me stupid :p
when was your baby born?

hi mummies, can i check if anyone know i can get Little Touch leappad books online? Those here are $29.90, so ex!!

Byron is loving his rice too. Some days that I think he is bored with porridge he will have rice with us with soup and steamed fish. He loves them!

hi mummies,

sorry to interrupt, did u have any spare BN Medela PIS Advanced TUBING to sell?
need it urgent...if yes, pls PM me...thanks.

summer mama... u must be so busy wor! without maid... but on the other hand also good to "witness" the new milestones ah gal is going thr...

same lar..my boy also...weird one... scream n scream and end up crying if i dun attend to him... daddy attend also no use one...

Hi Baby,

My girl was also born on 28 apr! welcome.
Where did u deliver your baby? Mine was at Mt A and I remember the nurse told me all the delivery suites were filled haha....

Hi to all new apr mummies :D! The SMHF's company crashed last wk so new members have difficulties login in

hi dou_dou: I hv the May 2008 issue , PM me if you still interested. Pssst which one is ur baby? In the "YOUr album" cat? heehee

Owen mama!!!! How how still latching? Still hanging on?? I am giving up trying to wean Elliot off. I tired for 4 nights .. 4 horrible nights and my HB & I turned in to pandas for the day. Worse, Elliot clinged onto me like nuts in the day, fearful that I wld leave him.... I guess I still hv to bear with the co-slping and having his foot on my chest sometimes :p

calamari: Hey babe! Elliot also eating rice since 2weeks ago. He loves it! So I just include his share in our dinner menu usually... hahaha.. he loves our food and so funny to see him sometimes looking so contented even if we just feed him our rice. " Fan tong" like mummy hahahaha!

shelyn and baby,

my boy was born on 28th Apr at Mt E.

So nice to find babies that are born on the same day!

It was a busy day at Mt E as most of the wards were full!

anyone staying at cck and using friso gold 2 fm for ur child? i have opened one tin last wk for ivan to try but he is sensitive to it. initially i wanted to exchange for pull-ups but like nobody wan it. so am giving it away instead of letting it to waste.

Winnedy
nice to finally see a mt e mummy LOL. my boy born on 18 april, thought to splurge on a single room but they were all full, so made do with a double bedded room instead.

joelle, choc,

haha.. so nice to find mt e mummies...

yes, the single room really shiok! i stay in 2-bedded for 2 nights then 3rd nite then go single bedded... so packed!!

choc,
didnt know u gave birth in mt e also.. who is yr gynae and pd?

i still remember the first nite, my neighbour who "checked in" earlier than me complained to the nurse.

She say she want to commit sucide if she cannot change to single bedded. She say she miss her husband. Her husband must sleep with her then she can sleep.

Next morning her family come visit her.. she looks fine leh.. and this was the 3rd time she give birth liao loh... and i was like "huh? still so dependent ah??"

winnedy
ur neighbor throwing big tantrum to get her way haha.
i had a neighbour for first night, then she discharged the nxt day. had whole room to myself for the rest of stay, so didn't bother to change.

choc and winnedy - who r your PD? mine Dr Kowa Nam Seng.

my gynae ah.. Dr Kek Lee Phin... not bad ... will find her for next baby too

winnedy..i also dunno u go mt e... heheee...

joelle,
shiok leh!!! no need pay more money!

my gynae: dr yeoh swee choo #13-13
pd: dr lee bee wah #11-11

dr lee was on the dumex advertisement.. haha

look at their unit number!! such a coincident.. all double digit..

choco : heard dr kek good with fertility le. my mil wanted to intro to my sil but worried sensitive.

winnedy : my aunt's gyne is yeo swee choo. very nice doc. motherly but waiting time very long!

dr lee bee wah e mp?

Anyone interested to join?

Johnson's baby, in partnership with TMC present The Power of a Father's Touch, open to dads (mums, too) of newborns to 2-year olds.

Venue: RELC Internation Hotel
Date: Father's Day, Sunday 21 June 2009
Time: 2:30 - 4:30pm

To participate, spend $10 on any J&J product in a single receipt.
Pre-register by calling 6827 6208
Present the receipt at the workshop for verification

jules..issit... i duno dr kek good with fertility anot...but she really very nice and "zai"... like her lor... but she never give me a single mc... sob....sob

choc,
i think once u are ok with the gynae, u will stick to her one loh..

still remember that is another mummy in may forum who share the same gynae as me... lavender i think...

jule,
lee bee wah mp meh?

ya dr yeoh waiting time damn long.. sometimes 2 hrs... lucky near orchard... usually go shop first to kill time... haha

if not i always try book the last appt loh..

Back