(2008/04) April 2008

Serene123 - I can bring Chinese nursery rythms CD for the playgroup
happy.gif
(I only have chinese ones, cause grandparents only know how to read Chinese :p)

Littleprincesss - Hmmm, so scary, a note for all of us next time when our little ones go to sch.

Re : Playgroups
I am thinking of sending bb to playgroup when he turns 18mths. Need to send him somewhere to use up his energy. My MIL losing weight looking after him for 4 mths.
sad.gif
Think I need to hire one more maid.

Jgal: Do you have any spare no mess mat ?

Jaspire: Have to keep moisturising the skin for the eczema. Very tricky esp in the folds. If you're still bf, try to avoid food that triggers eczema.

winter,
my mum also hv been losing weight ever since she look aft my #1 three years ago. then what i can do is only gv her more $ to buy 'tonic' hehe

Winter - my mom also buay tahan taking care of bb, i reach home to relieve her then she can cook after tat i try to mop floor for her...soon maybe need a maid.
sad.gif

hehehe....actually dunno whether my mom got lose weight or not hor...maybe like what princess-j did, should buy more tonics for her.

serene123
boon keng also quite near my place. i'm at old airport road. any pics of the last playdate to share?
happy.gif

gail
i guess those tots are in the full day program thats y need a shower?

Orh..hmm... if you going on oversea trips often, i suggest you get the micro-fleece then. But do note that they probably will only be use when you are in cold climates.

If you get the cotton blanket, you can always topup with warmer clothes inside when you are oversea. And still be able to use them when you are back in singapore.

the other thing to note is that if you only going to use these blankets indoors, there will be heaters so maybe cotton blankets will do.
happy.gif

Cream coming on the 25 Oct.
happy.gif

If there are few ppl wants the blanket.. then i spree on it lor..i am thinking of getting 1 for my gal also.. she is very nottie ..she will kick away her blanket.

hoon.. i havent buy yet :p i going to HK soon.. Shld be able to get a big cut off the prices in singapore. So not worth to get from USA.. considering the GST and the shipping.

littleprincesses: just to let you know, the Halo 100% sleeping bag is quite thin, like t-shirt material, hence definitely cannot keep warm in cold weather.
happy.gif

jgal: chanel and loewe cheaper in HK ;)

Spree for SleepSack 100% Cotton Interlock Wearable Blanket by Halo Innovations (Shipping Est. $5)
http://store.babycenter.com/product/baby+clothing/sleepwear+-+blankets/wearable+blankets/sleepsack+100-+cotton+interlock+wearable+blanket.do?asc=false
Color :
USD$16.99 : Blue,Pink,Yellow
USD$19.99 : Barnyard,Dog
Size : Small, Medium , Large
1. Jgal (Pink , Large)
2. littleprincesses (yellow large & blue large)

White Bodysuits (5-pack) by Carter's (Shipping Est. $5)
http://store.babycenter.com/product...addlers/white+bodysuits+(5-pack).do?asc=false
USD$13.99
1. jgal (12 Mths)

Update on orders from Drugstore
-------------------------------

-Items has been ordered.
- First Teeth toothpaste cannot specify color. I assume it will be half pink and half blue. So I need more order now for pink.
-Exchange rate went up SGD1.5x to USD1.
So I will be changing the prices to $9.50 to $9.80
and $7.50 to $7.80
-----------------------------
Order for Desitin Diaper Cream (Creamy) from drugstore $9.80
1. Jgal x 2
2. Calamari x 2
3. Javier's_mum X 2
4. choc - tge25 X 2
5. Gemini05 x 1
Total : 9 tubes

First Teeth Toothpaste from Drugstore. $7.80
1. JuniorRain ( blue x 3 + Pink x 3)
2. scubababe ( blue x 2 )
3. Lynn_ ( Pink )
4. jules mum ( blue x 2 )
5. cyl_16 ( blue x 4 )
6. ynby80 ( blue x 2 + Pink x 2)
8. linah29 ( blue x 2 + Pink x 2)
9. Jolenebeh ( pink x 2 )
7. Maro (blue)
10. Puffiet ( blue x 2 )
11. Cass_078( blue x 2 )
12. Javier's_mum ( blue x 2 )
Blue : 22
Pink : 10

More order for Pink toothpaste required.
{Blue} is closed
Pink x 12 is available

More order for Desitin cream required
tubes x 4 is available
1. cutiebb
2. cutiebb
3. cutiebb
4. cutiebb

er...just my advice again...think u all might consider getting X-Large, more comfortable. Kayla is quite small in size (69cm) and using Large.

jgal's kee kee is small size so large should fit. :p

jgal, wanting to tel u, your girl girl so cute lor, give me a very nice, innocent smile that will melt anyone's heart when i was at yr place yday.
happy.gif

maro: yah definitely Large can fit our babies now,..unless SUPER EXTRA LARGE babies...what i meant was Extra Large can probably last longer and bag is bigger, hence more comfy.

jgal: I ordered the HB brown rice, oatmeal and multigrain. I din order the calendula cream previously, but do you have extra to spare? want to try on my boy's eczema...=/

Let me know! =) and how much I need to transfer you. and your account num. thanks. =)

Calamari - my mom hse no room for maid, tik maid has to sleep in living room bt my sis also don like maid hahaa....so i am the maid now.

Maro : hahaha .. calamari's gal, Kayla is smaller than Constance lor :p Thanks for your compliment. :p

Prawnie.. Err.. no leh.. cos need to have big no. that worth shipping in..
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">*Jgal i enlarge the Pink color looks like fleece material, just want to ensure its not fleece.
Calamari - can u reconfirm if this is the one u bought?</font>

Spree for SleepSack 100% Cotton Interlock Wearable Blanket by Halo Innovations
http://store.babycenter.com/product/baby+clothing/sleepwear+-+blankets/wearable+blankets/sleepsack+100-+cotton+interlock+wearable+blanket.do?asc=false
Color :
USD$16.99 : Blue,Pink,Yellow
USD$19.99 : Barnyard,Dog
Size : Small, Medium , Large
1. Jgal (Pink , Large)
2. littleprincesses (yellow large &amp; blue large)
3. Vonn (Blue, X-Large)
4. Koori (Pink, X-Large)

oh.. ic.. nv see calamari's kayla b4..
happy.gif

me checking with my sil (in Indo) if she can wait then i'll order from jgal. she definitely needs a x-large cos her baby is 7kg already (less than 3 mth old) :p

cheesycake.. it's okay to for bb to sleep in a bigger bag.. Cos' there's are arm holes. BB's head will always be above the arm hole...So no fear of being fully covered.
happy.gif
Get a bigger bag.. CAn last longer
happy.gif

eh jgal, the sleeping bags look tempting but wat is the purpose for? travelling or? my boy hates to be swaddled as a newborn so i wonder if he will reject this also.

gervynne : it's quite useful if you bb sleeps in aircon room. Cos' they like to kick away their blanket.. This will keep them warm.
happy.gif

Back