(2008/04) April 2008

Angel
I hv a small tin of Mamil Gold, i think is stage 2. R u the wan who is keen on Mamil Gold FM, do u still interested 2 hv it? I think the expiry date is in 2009, let me go home 2 dbl cfm 2nite.

Hi Lynn

I am keen on flashcards :D

"Blank flashcards (350gsm, 4"x20") are $47.10 (weird number cos of GST lah) for 747 pieces. "

1. Lynn_: 147 pieces
2. Jgal: 100 pieces
3. Jaspire: 200 pieces?
4. Babybliss: 200 pieces?
5. joellez: 100 pieces

joelle thanks for taking up the last 100 cards
happy.gif

wah the new designs very pretty! think gotta buy another 2 pairs liao. weather is turning cooler isn't it? perfect excuse :p

lynn and maddy's mum
you're both welcome

lynn
i've been eyeing the leggings for a long time. can't decide if my boy will take to them - he's got thunder thighs (heredited from mom & pop), i think his legs will look like sausages in the leggings lol

maddy's mum
oh were you at the first mini babygym? i can't remember faces but i can remember leggings *grin*

Hi Joelle, thanks for the lobang..do you know whether those babylegs fit a 4yrs old girl?? Thinking of getting for my niece..

Wow, so many design!!! veri hard to choose leh..any mummies got good recommendation???

Hi mummies,

Ethan and I are new here and would like to be included in the next playgym.

Is there going to be one next month? I want Ethan to be around other babies and I really want to meet other mummies!
Can anyone tell me what happens at the playgyms?
And what is the age range of the bubs?

Are there other mummies here that live in the central area? Perhaps we can start a playgroup session every week, like mummies in the East
happy.gif

jamie, joelle, lynn85 and prawnie... her stools are soft and yellow. Looks pretty normal to me with the exception of the blood. Maybe she really used too much force to push the poo out. (But since its waterly, shldn't be too difficult to push out isnt it?) And yes, she has ezcema... so maybe its allergies? My gal is still on TBF so i guess it shldnt be that the milk is too heaty? Anyway, my MIL says today her poo is normal. So far poo oni once and no blood... will continue to monitor the next few days.

Oh realised vyn_leen's Desiree is in the Newborn category, and Simp's Shevon is in the Baby category, keke. Should I put Kayla's pic in the newborn or baby category? what's the diff ah?

vyn_leen & simp
voted for both of your princesses using all my different email accounts! Hee...

Lynn, i just want 100pc for the blank cards. Think my hubby going to faint if i go home with more cards.

Blank flashcards (350gsm, 4"x20") are $47.10 (weird number cos of GST lah) for 747 pieces.

1. Lynn_: 147 pieces
2. Jgal: 100 pieces
3. Jaspire: 100 pieces
4. Babybliss: 200 pieces?
5. joellez: 100 pieces

so another 100 pieces are available
happy.gif

<u>Mini PlayGym Playdate</u>

Date: <font color="ff0000">Sat, 23rd Aug</font>
Time: <font color="ff0000">2pm</font>
Venue: <font color="ff0000">The Mayfair, Jurong East</font> (near Chi Gdn MRT)
(http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_5574/travel_site_111666/)

1. Sherin n bb
2. Simp n bb n hb
3. calamari n bb n hb
4. Angel n bb n hb
5. Stefylim n bb n hb
6. JuniorRain n bb
7. Geryl n bb
8. Jaspire n bb
9. Koori n bb
10. Jgal n bb
11. Veronica n bb
12. Chewy n bb n HB
13. yo n bb
14. Babybliss n bb
15. ABCmum n bb
16. scubababe n bb
17. tsukushi n bb n hb
18. Rantingbaby n bb
19. Puffish n bb

Things to bring: mat, towel

CDs i/c: Sherin
Food i/c: angel
CD player i/c: babyliss or stefylim?
Drinks i/c: calamari

This will be the last playgym for August. Next playgym likely on 13 Sep.

Mini PlayGym Playdate

Date: Sat, 23rd Aug
Time: 2pm
Venue: The Mayfair, Jurong East (near Chi Gdn MRT) ( http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_5574/travel_site_111666/ )

1. Sherin n bb
2. Simp n bb n hb
3. calamari n bb n hb
4. Angel n bb n hb
5. Stefylim n bb n hb
6. JuniorRain n bb
7. Geryl n bb
8. Jaspire n bb
9. Koori n bb
10. Jgal n bb
11. Veronica n bb
12. Chewy n bb n HB
13. yo n bb
14. Babybliss n bb
15. ABCmum n bb
16. scubababe n bb
17. tsukushi n bb n hb
18. Rantingbaby n bb
19. Puffish n bb
20. Maddysmum n bb n hb

Joelle,
No I wasn't at the first playgym. But looking back at the picture, I think Dana has the similar legwarmer
happy.gif

Veronica: have transferred $4.15 to your account for the spoon. Txn Ref: 1847015875. Will collect spoon from you this sat!
happy.gif
_

Mini PlayGym Playdate

Date: Sat, 23rd Aug
Time: 2pm
Venue: The Mayfair, Jurong East (near Chi Gdn MRT) ( http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_5574/travel_site_111666/ )

1. Sherin n bb
2. Simp n bb n hb
3. calamari n bb n hb
4. Angel n bb n hb
5. Stefylim n bb n hb
6. JuniorRain n bb
7. Geryl n bb
8. Jaspire n bb
9. Koori n bb
10. Jgal n bb
11. Veronica n bb
12. Chewy n bb n HB
13. yo n bb
14. Babybliss n bb
15. ABCmum n bb
16. scubababe n bb
17. tsukushi n bb n hb
18. Rantingbaby n bb
19. Puffish n bb
20. Maddysmum n bb n hb
21. Lynn85 n BB n HB n Wayne(elder son)

simp/vyn_leen...

voted for your bb's liow....very cute....
happy.gif

calamari....will be attending the BB gym but not sure if i can bring the CD player coz might be coming alone....Babyliss can u bring?

Veronica - is the spoon bulky? If yes, will like to collect @ the playgym. If not, will collect tmr at vivo. Tx.

Dear JuniorRain, yes, I'm keen in the Mamil Gold FM. Please reserve for me. I've yet to get the other tin from Calamari too. Thanks in advance.

RE: Babylegs
Kidz Cottage's babylegs are cheapest around and her shipment just arrived. I went to her place to collect and got to see all the new stocks 1st hand. She's about to deliver anytime so do order soon if you want to receive it fast.

RE: PlayGym
This Sat's playgym clashes with my cousin's 21st Bday Celebration and we'll have to give it a miss. Can someone be the Food i/c? We'll join the other future playgyms if schedule permits.

For mummies who is gg to mini playgym, if dun have a mat how? i only gt yoga mat,haha.. can use this to substitute? Btw,bring mat is for wat purpose?

Lynn, at our 1st playgym session, Jgal bought some snacks like currypuffs and cakes. Actually finger food will do. I was going to bring Donuts last week but Dana fell ill
sad.gif

congrats angel &amp; dana!

Taka baby fair: went yday, not fantastic. The LP is having offer of $89 with the bag. Saw the car seats, any mummies used Nania brand? Its on offer only $149.... looks good but never heard of the brand before.

joelle thanks for the link on babylegs! was looking for cheap ones hee

The plan is always there for #2, it's just that physically I am not ready to be pregnant so soon.... Perhaps will wait till our current babe turns 2 first lar
happy.gif

Maddy's Mum, 2 years age gap is quite ideal as it allows us to bond with our bb during the initial years and allows us to regain some sanity before the next childbirth!

Thanks Scubababe!
happy.gif
Go get the babylegs soon before they run out. Kidz Cottage is a very nice seller
happy.gif
and her prices are half of what the retail shops are selling!

Lyn85, is it the qn on KFC or Pizza? I guess as long as there's food, the mummies are not fussy lah
happy.gif
They'll be appreciative for sure! All mummies attending the playGym are taking turns to bring food.
happy.gif
As for the playmat, many of us bought the LG and Parklon playmat from Alien BP and we liked it! Heard from Tsukushi and Chewy that quality is much better than those sold in MiniToons.

hais
happy.gif

now adays so busy.... then go online so difficult.... hmmm the topics have moved so fast....

lynn85
the mat from the alien bp is worth the money. previously i was saying that my mum got a similar floor mat for a cheaper price but after seeing the alien play mat i drool. the quality is better. coz got better backing, and the edges are well sewn. for me i think its a good buy loh

Back