(2008/04) April 2008

babybliss and other mummies interested to join the wall decal spree together to enjoy further discounts, how shall we organise the mini-spree?

We only need 6 sets to enjoy 20% off BP price. I stay in the north (sembawang), so if deliver to me or i go self-collect then how to distribute to you gals? Postage ok? And you gals tt the funds to me and I pay the BP organiser?

I'm looking at getting 2 sets myself, and babybliss already posted that she wants 2 sets. So 2 more sets to go
happy.gif

Jo,
Where u stay? Ur exchange rate for disney is? Let me know as i want to order like 4 to 5 clothes.

Koori,
Yes, i used the thermometer myself and i bgt in KL like 200+ ringgit. It comes w 2 yr int' warranty. I love the thermometer. It can read bb's head temp via infra-red and can use as ear thermometer as well. I used it very often and very compact as well. It is a premium pdt! U can find out more fro their website.

me will be SAHM till end Aug too, any mummies in north area wanna meetup? too far for me to go to bukit panjang to meet the mummies there
sad.gif

again taking care of baby alone, and once again feel the frustration of pumping and looking after her. i'll sneak time to pump when she sleeps, but then she'll always wake up and cry for attention. then when i go to her talk to her she'll fall asleep again. this always happen when i pump leh, other times she can sleep alone guai guai, and even after i finish pumping she also go sleep guai-guai. seems like she only fusses when i pump -_-

Jo,

I ordered from disney spree when the discount was 20%, 25% and 30%. Now become 40% liaoz
sad.gif
So still thinking of ordering :p

Same question as Simp, exchange rate and where are you located?

<font size="+1">Lynn</font>
<font color="119911">hmm.. suggest to tt you the amt then hv the goods deliver to ya place and either postage or meetup</font>

babybliss :
re: flip and crawl.
My baby is 16wk liao. Cos' she is mid-mar baby. So i dun think you need to worry lah.

re : baby teething.
My gal teething, just been inform by my mother that she is running abit of fever. anyone experiencing the same thing ?

simp,
collection will be at alexandra, harbourfront, vivo and I live at bt panjang.

lynn,
i also notice u always BUY BUY BUY from disney, hehe
mi too! jus spree from disney with friends last week when there's 25% and now 40%, i cannot RESIST!

Jo,
Gd, can ask hb to pick up disney from ur pl when we go mil pl.
So can join u. ok let me know ur rate. i put my order in first:

<table border=1><tr><td>My orders are: </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qty</TD><TD></TD><TD> SKU</TD><TD></TD><TD> Description</TD><TD></TD><TD> Price </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> T2107F0013-D9-E32</TD><TD></TD><TD> The Perfect Fit Rhinestone Pink Tank for Her </TD></TR><TR><TD>Size : M</TD><TD></TD><TD> $12.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> W5701F0029-MA-E31</TD><TD></TD><TD> Cutie Minnie Mouse Tee for Her </TD></TR><TR><TD>Size : S</TD><TD></TD><TD> $12.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> T4010K0043-DJ-E04</TD><TD></TD><TD> Minnie Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Denim Overalls </TD></TR><TR><TD>Size : 2T</TD><TD></TD><TD> $12.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> W5701F0034-I2-E31</TD><TD></TD><TD> ''The Fabulous Minnie Mouse'' Tee for Her </TD></TR><TR><TD>Size : S</TD><TD></TD><TD> $12.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> T5701F0054-F7-E31</TD><TD></TD><TD> Ariel Summer Concert Series Tee for Her </TD></TR><TR><TD>Size : S</TD><TD></TD><TD> $6.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Subtotal:</TD><TD></TD><TD> $57.97 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Discount Savings:</TD><TD></TD><TD> ($13.19) </TD></TR><TR><TD>x exchange rate:</TD><TD></TD><TD>$ </TD></TR><TR><TD>Total:</TD><TD></TD><TD> $</td></tr></table>

Collection: ur place / post
happy.gif

Hi,

Wah.. so many SAHM living in BKK and CCK area. Am a SAHM as well but living in bedok so its a bit too far for me to go for the macs outing. Anyone SAHM living in the east?

Wow... all west and east? I am a FTWM and staying at central.... :) West and East both far for me :p

Disney sales??? Hmmm.... BBB symdrone showing..... so are we having a spree on this?

Jo,

<table border=1><tr><td>My orders are: </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qty</TD><TD></TD><TD> SKU</TD><TD></TD><TD> Description</TD><TD></TD><TD> Price </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> T2107F0013-D9-E32</TD><TD></TD><TD> The Perfect Fit Rhinestone Pink Tank for Her </TD></TR><TR><TD>Size : M</TD><TD></TD><TD> $12.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> W5701F0029-MA-E31</TD><TD></TD><TD> Cutie Minnie Mouse Tee for Her </TD></TR><TR><TD>Size : S</TD><TD></TD><TD> $12.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> T4010K0043-DJ-E04</TD><TD></TD><TD> Minnie Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Denim Overalls </TD></TR><TR><TD>Size : 2T</TD><TD></TD><TD> $12.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> W5701F0034-I2-E31</TD><TD></TD><TD> ''The Fabulous Minnie Mouse'' Tee for Her </TD></TR><TR><TD>Size : S</TD><TD></TD><TD> $12.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> T5701F0054-F7-E31</TD><TD></TD><TD> Ariel Summer Concert Series Tee for Her </TD></TR><TR><TD>Size : S</TD><TD></TD><TD> $6.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Subtotal:</TD><TD></TD><TD> $57.97 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Discount Savings:</TD><TD></TD><TD> ($13.19) </TD></TR><TR><TD>x exchange rate 1.45:</TD><TD></TD><TD>US$44.78 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Total:</TD><TD></TD><TD>SG$64.93</td></tr></table>

Collection: ur place / post

Jo,
Sorry, my table is extracted from disney checkout page, only items on sale r entitled to further 40% discount, normal regular items nett. If u need to find the link and add, just copy the item description and paste onto the search section to find the link. I tried and it works.
happy.gif

Jo,
Disney items OOS very soon and there r organisers complaining of slow traffic due to huge volume orders online and error msg keep popping out. I wd suggest that those interested in disney items to grab fast. I did buy from disney directly last time and items really oos very fast. So hurry mummies!

cloudme: sure not problems. just PM me then.

Pigeon wipes: yes everywhere increased price oredi! Sherin mentioned its $8.80 at Chinatown but i went to check its $9.30 now. So better stock up.

RE: NAN 1 HA...
just manage to get one tin of 900g at pasir ris ntuc...
seems to me that new stocks are coming in and there is going to be a price increase liao...

the new price will be increase to $37.95(the cashier scan the tin) but i insist on the price tag which is $33.50 that they display...

Just checking the thread. I also don't mind doing the spree but apparently Jo has already done so. Where do you live Jo? I'll take a look and perhaps wants to order some.

To everyone:
Has anyone heard of this travel company called 'Exotic Asia'? Today they called me and said that they will give me $1000 voucher as a token of appreciation from answering their survey. Is this a scam?

RE: Pigeon Wipes
I don't like pigeon wipes :S they are too rough on my baby's bum. after continuous use for a day, can see redness on his bum due to abrasion.

Jo, for disney spree, use the promotion code '1299' for already discounted price. Just tried and it works. Make me want to spree also....

Re : pigeon wipes
I just bought 10 pkts of pigeon wet wipes at shopbug.com. Scare the price goes up further. :|

Re : Milk powder
That day i went to see my gp. He give me 1 tin of Nan HA.
happy.gif
to try. Not bad, my consultation only cost $22 and i get 1 tin of milk powder worth > $16.

hey mummies.... sahm or ftwm,

we can always arrange a meet up one of these days at someone's hse again. For the mth of Jul, we hv a very tight schedule coz my princess id turning 3YO n we r gg chalet to celebrate as a family. Yes... Just the 4 of us.

I can open my pl for a meetup in Aug.

Re: flip &amp; crawl
my boy flips quite early. at 3wks he did a flip and then till 6wks he started flipping like nobody biz. only one direction. fr tummy to back. he's not crawling yet. He's now 3mths and 7days old.

Re:teething
some bb can start teething as early as 4mths. i remembered my gal #1 had her 1st 2 front teeth cut out at her 4th mth

SAHM MEET UP
Breakfast at BPP Mac
Date:11/7(fri)
Time:930am

Interested:
1. yo &amp; Nicodemus
2. babybliss &amp; Owen
3. raynsky &amp; bb

Jo, here is my order:

Minnie Patchwork Dress
Item #T4010K0036-JG-E52
$16.99 (40.0%) ($6.80) $10.19

Total: SGD 14.77 - let me know how to transfer, I can self collect in B.Panjang as I live in CCK.

Re: discount code, sorry eh my mistake code:summer40 offers better discount- 40%.

<font color="ff0000">Drugstore Spree</font>

NB: The following price <u>excludes</u> shipping charges. Shipping charges will be calculated when stocks arrived.

First Teeth Toothpaste US4.49 x 1.45 = S$6.51
1. Calamari x 3
2. Steph x 3
3. Chewy x 3
4. Xiang x 3
5. Jgal x 1
6. Amy x 3
7. Babybliss x 3

Desitin Cream - Creamy US$5.79 x 1.45 = S$8.40

California Baby® No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen Lotion US$15.49 x 1.45 = S$22.46
<font color="119911">NB: It's cheaper to buy from the following spree than to ship to SG</font>
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1532192.html?1215532546

jgal: wow 10 packs of wipes...i only got 3pkt of stock...must later go stock up...

which gp u went? wow really worth it...

Jo, I will consolidate my order and will confirm with you again yeah... still browsing now..(at work some more..hee)

Btw the item earlier is copy and pasted from the website.

Re: wet wipes
Recently watsons having the buy 10 get 1 free promo at $1.95. I just bought 30pkts of kodomo wet wipes
happy.gif
KS mummy here ;P

Back