Hi, all orders had been placed.

Koori:
Short-sleeve sleepshirt - OOS
Boxer pajama - Backordered

Scubababe:
All your items are OOS.

Will refund to you asap.

<font color="0000ff">Tentative Shipping Date given by VS is 22 July 08.</font>

<font color="0077aa">spuntik, im using medela pis 08 version, so far i dun experience milk going to the tubing, the sale person told me tat when pumping, the pump muz be at the same level with the motor or below the motor so that milk wun go to the tubing.. n yup the motor is detachable</font>

Calamari

Your ON/GAP order (2nd batch) is still in warehouse, pending shipment.

I think it will probably reach SG in 3 weeks time.

Nowadays, ON/GAP seems to take longer time to ship the items out since they combined the 3 stores.

Sherin, you have not update the list :
others if avialable:
18 Dream Snow Boardbook format
19 The Very Hungry Caterpillar Boardbook format
20 The Very Lonely Firefly Boardbook format
21 The Very Busy Spider Boardbook format
22 Little Rubber Ducks Boardbook format

xiang: ok, thanks. Just gan jiong cos going back to work next week liao, and not enough extra-large-sized clothes to wear hahahaha!

<font color="ff0000">Drugstore Spree</font>

NB: The following price excludes shipping charges.

First Teeth Toothpaste US4.49 x 1.45 = S$6.51
1. Calamari x 3
2. Steph x 3
3. Chewy x 3
4. Xiang x 3
5. Jgal x 1

Desitin Cream - Creamy US$5.79 x 1.45 = S$8.40
1. Amy x 1

California Baby® No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen Lotion US$17.99 x 1.45 = S$26.10
<font color="119911">NB: It's cheaper to buy from the following spree than to ship to SG</font>
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1532192.html?1215532546
1. Amy
2. Scubababe
3. Chewy

morning mummies:

can i check with u all, which brand of milk powder is much better for Hypo-allergic?

My bb has been confirmed by her doc yesterday that she is having sensitive skin so need to change milk powder to those with "H.A" formula...
as she went to have her 1st 5 in 1 jab...with rotovirus..

simp : is this the one you looking for ? I also thinking abt this one.
happy.gif
but it's alot more expensive. Any one know the mkt price?

http://www.babytown.com.sg/index.cfm?SESSID=1106820&amp;ITMID=12614&amp;Page=Product%20List&amp;ECatID=1477&amp;SearchText=
1543821.jpg

christine : i get back to you later. I didnt bring my token to work today.
sad.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>S/n</TD><TD>nick</TD><TD>color</TD><TD>remark </TD></TR><TR><TD>1 </TD><TD>jgal</TD><TD>blue</TD><TD>self </TD></TR><TR><TD>2 </TD><TD>jaspire </TD></TR><TR><TD>3 </TD><TD>Calamari</TD><TD>blue</TD><TD>paid$123 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4 </TD><TD>bebe11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5 </TD><TD>simp -Blue-(Jgal' place) </TD></TR><TR><TD>6 </TD><TD>luann/stefylim </TD><TD>pink</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD> koori </TD></TR><TR><TD>8 </TD><TD>mashimaro08 (maro) </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Yes Jgal,
My HB interested in rainforest jumperoo. There's a BP on this at 189 which i think it's very gd. We may have a frend in toy'r'us and see if she has staff discount. However we think the BP may be cheaper than staff discount. The reason being why hb prefer fisher price is that the design is better as there's spring for bb to jump jump jump and uses her legs or exercise better. He wants to get jumperoo, maybe new or pre-loved. He says the price diff if we get from BP jumperoo and bounce bounce is not big, hence he prefer FP.

Pls cancel e bounce bounce bb for us on this order.

sherin, i found out abt Gymbucks..

when items arrived, there will be an invoice with the list of items purchased and
they will include the redemption coupon which will have a string of numbers
and a pin number. For every USD50 purchase, you'll get USD25 Gymbucks. I think the redemption is next week, and i heard items go OOS very fast.

Mummies who joined the Gymboree spree might want to take note
happy.gif

<font size="+1">Xiang</font>
<font color="119911">can count me in for the First Teeth Toothpaste? I need 3 as well
happy.gif
thanks</font>

simp: i tried finding the "NAN 1 HA" but can't find in any supermarkets in bedok central...seems that it is OOS(out of stocks)...any place have that?

i am so upset to see my ger having those rashes leh...
sad.gif

hi cloudme,

i have one extra tin of NAN 1 HA. Haven opened yet. Can sell to you. I stay in Pasir Ris and work near tanjong pagar. Do you wanna collect from me?

Cloudme,
Yes supermarkets do carry very little or many of us r snapping up. U are looking for the 400g or 900g. I tried the 400g and bb is ok b4 switching to 900g. Now i have 1.5tins of 900g on hand. I wd suggest u try the smaller tin first to see if bb accepts it. Where do u stay? I can pass a little for ur bb to try a few feeds and see if bb is ok. Now i am on tbf, so i can afford to sell away 1 900g tin. Let me know. I stay in the jurong west.

cloudme...u can try seng shiong...they carry quite a large range leh...last time i saw it in the 1 near my plc at havelock rd...

simp, scubababe: i stay at bedok..

scubababe: i will be trying my luck on sat to see if giant "tampines" got sell or not
if i still can't get then i get from u?

RE: Pigeon wipes "82x3" pack
wow even the nutc has increase the price of the wipes to $10.50...same as other stores...luckily got store some stocks at home...(increase about 60cents)

Xiang,

Please drop my orders for the sunblock n destin creamy. Instead, please orcer for me 3 first teeth toothpaste. Thanks
happy.gif

xiang/Maddyum,
u doing disney spree? Want to order. If u r, let me know, then i cancel my orders from other mummies.

abc mum,

sure. we can meet for breakfast too.
m thinking of mtg otr SAHM too... anyone wanna meet for breakfast on Fri 11/7 at 930am. Venue: Bt Panjang Plaza Mac.

SAHM MEET UP
Breakfast at BPP Mac
Date:11/7(fri)
Time:930am

Interested:
1. yo &amp; Nicodemus

<font size="+1">Lynn</font>
<font color="119911">can tobang my order?

F05 x1(green) $29 &amp;
K08 x1(light orange) $21,
total= $50
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">tag us along
happy.gif

SAHM MEET UP
Breakfast at BPP Mac
Date:11/7(fri)
Time:930am

Interested:
1. yo &amp; Nicodemus
2. babybliss &amp; Owen</font>

Hey,

i m interested to order tis yummy eclairs and cream puffs. anyone wanna share. only ordering up to $100 max coz they do FREE delv and i hv limited space in e freezer to store. collect @ Bt Panjng - Senja (My Place)

tfr payt to: 006-15020-9 POSB Saving once u placed ur order

link:http://www.99partytime.com/products.htm

Mini Profiterole (Cream Puffs)
- 4 bags X 1000g (280 pieces / carton)@ $52.00 (1 bag is only @$13 **usual price at S$14.50)

1. yo - 1 bag
2. nick - 1 bag
3. nick - 1 bag
4. nick - 1 bag

Mini Eclairs
12 Trays X 12 pieces
(144 pieces / carton)- $39.00
(1 tray is only $3.25 ** usual price is $5.50 per tray)

1. yo - 1 tray
2. yo - 1 tray
3. yo - 1 tray
4. yo - 1 tray
5. yo - 1 tray
6. yo - 1 tray
7. nick - 1 tray
8. nick - 1 tray
9. nick - 1 tray
10. nick - 1 tray
11. nick - 1 tray
12. nick - 1 tray

1. nick - 1 tray
2. nick - 1 tray
3. nick - 1 tray
4. nick - 1 tray
5. nick - 1 tray
6. nick - 1 tray
7. nick - 1 tray
8. nick - 1 tray
9. nick - 1 tray
10. nick - 1 tray
11. nick - 1 tray
12. nick - 1 tray

ANYONE KEEN? IF NOT, I'LL JUST GO TO THEIR SHOP N BUY AT A SLIGHTLY HIGHER PRICE... I'LL WAIT TILL NEXT FRI 18/7

yo &amp; abc mum,

I stay in bukit panjang as well
happy.gif
I'm staying at bangkit road. A SAHM until end aug. Would like to meet up with other mummies on fri, but hor my boy onli wakes up at 9 plus these few days.

Hi Jgal,
Sorry, back to work so just saw the posting on the Bounce Bounce Baby. I'll need to check with my hb and get back to you tml.

May I know where's your place? Then I can decide if want to pick from your place or babytown!

Thanks.

Yo,
seem like a quite a no. of mummies staying in Bukit panjang &amp; CCK area. 2 bad me is working can't meet for breakfast. Mayb can arrange meet-up ard this area next time.
happy.gif

Maro : no problem. I stay at redhill. you coming for our outing this wkend?

RE : baby flipping and crawling.
My gal flipped 3 days back. And she has been trying out her new skill every time she is put on the bed. *ha ha ha*.. she keep turning when we try to dress her.. so cute.
happy.gif
I wonder if your babies are also flipping and learning crawling. Mine keeps trying.. I think i need to get the play mat real quickly because it's too danger to put her on the bed liao and her cot is to small for her to practice. :|

Hi Sherin
Thanks for letting me hitch an order here! But i'm a little confused cos some titles you don't seem to have on boardbooks. Can you check with supplier to see if he/she has these titles all on boardbooks?

1. Papa pls get the moon for me
2. From Head to toe
3. Pancakes! Pancakes!
4. The grouchy ladybug
5. The very quiet cricket
6. My very first book of colours
7. My very first book of numbers
8. My very first book of shapes
9. My very first book of sounds
10. My very first book of words

Pls confirm for me. Thanks so much again for the trouble!!
Cheers!!!

<font size="+1">Jgal</font>
<font color="119911">my boy turns 13 weeks old, yet to explore his flipping and crawling leh... isit slow huh? he's at stage of fingers licking</font>

<font color="0000ff">Babybliss</font> - ur boy not slow lah, my ger already like 15weeks still haven flip...she still licking her fingers only.

Back