(2008/04) April 2008

Amy - i only bought 3 packets of $1.99 kodomo pack.

Xiang - its not travel size, its size like pigeon but only 60pcs inside instead of 82 pcs.

Actually if we calculate both kodomo & pigeon, per pc is $0.03 cents so abt the same.

swirl,
of cos can! 40% is entitled to those summer sales items.

maddy & simp,
pls make payment to POSB savings 040308237 today as i will order tonight =)

jgal: i only have 3x3 pks only...really need to stock up more...

RE: rolling, flipping...
yesterday my ger demo for her doc to see ...she flip over when doc place her lying on her tummy...
happy.gif

1st time she did it and its on her 3rd mth...

<font color="ff0000">Anyone wan take over my slot for the bouncebounce?</font>

My frenz just told me she passing me her exersaucer &amp; jumperoo cos her ger outgrow liao.

Jgal - paisei gotto give the bouncebounce a miss cos no point buying since got handdowns, cannot BBB.

Anyone who is keen to get bugaboo bee at 759 or cameleon at 1059 w 2 yrs int'l warranty and top up w 40 to get umbrella &amp; diaper bag. Let me know too as i am getting 1 set for myself. ! lady is doing a pte spree on this: She is not posting in e thread as she is doing a spree for interested parties only. This is her T&amp;C:

<font color="0000ff">Dear Mummies,

Thank you for your patience. I finally get the min. number of mummies interested in the Bugaboo strollers as well as Phils and Teds strollers to confirm interest.

Details as per below:
1) Bugaboo (http://www.bugaboo.com/hk/en)

1a) Bugaboo Bee original price @ 999 SGD. BP price @ 759 SGD NETT. TOP UP 40 SGD for matching parasol &amp; diaper bag (total 799 SGD)
This comes with all as per the website link and only available in below colours:

yellow, red, hot pink, blue, black, green.

it has 2 years international warranty and supplier will throw in matching diaper bag and parasol @ a top up of 40 sgd.

1b) Bugaboo Chameleon original price @ 1899 SGD, BP price @ 1059 SGD.TOP UP 40 SGD for matching parasol &amp; diaper bag (total 1099 SGD)

colours: hot pink, orange, red, navy blue, light blue, khaki (sand), black.

it has 2 years international warranty and supplier will throw in matching diaper bag and parasol @ a top up of 40 sgd.

2) Phils and Teds Sports double stroller (http://www.philandteds.com/nz/sport_07_1.htm)

original price @ 1299 SGD (inclusive of 2nd seat). BP price @ 799 SGD.

Colours available is red and blue.

it has 2 years international warranty

Conditions:

1) min. 5 sets confirmed to proceed @ above pricing. a further 5% will be given when 10 sets are hit.

2) 50% downpayment required to be transferred to my DBS Savings Plus account 064-000-1778. No transfer no order.

3) Products will be shipped in with insurance to prevent damage.

4) Delivery ex-supplier is 48 hours. but please provide for 2 weeks from customs clearance from our singapore side.

5) Price all inclusive of GST.

6) Please take a good look and confirm me to your selected designs and colours and whether you are in or out.. so i can give a bettter gauge on delivery date!

7) No changes of selection after order given to supplier. Please go down to First Few Years @ Paragon or Mother Works at Great World city to test the models. Mothercare @ Harbourfront also has the models to see and try.

8) Please only join when you are comfortable with all terms and conditions.

Do spread the word to more mummy friends so we can enjoy even further savings!

Please call me anytime on my mobile to enquire as i am rather busy in my work to check my email all the time. Do not be afraid and do go through with calling me, even if you get overseas tone!

Hope i can get my hands on the strollers i want soon! (Am afraid i am a stroller mad mummy..:p)

Rgds,
Jasmine Lau</font>

Swirl, to answer your question:

Items with summer sale are entitled for extra 40% off on top of the sale price. When you hit check out you can enter the code and it will automatically adjust with the new sale price.

Discount do not apply to items with normal price.

Jo,

Transfered already- details in your email
happy.gif

Re: Wipes
I also just bought 10 packets of Pigeon wet wipes from shopbug. Don't think can last her to 2 years old lah haha, maybe 1 year old finish liao. Have used Kodomo and Tollyjoy. I feel Kodomo is a bit rougher. Tollyjoy is a big no-no for me, too soapy!

Wipes
Hmm i realised i use 1 pack of 82 pc wipes a wk. So i thnk i will also order a lot from shopbug to stock up hee.

Spree
Think our thread becomes lobang corner, so many sprees kekeke. Thin our hb dun know will appreciate us saving $$$ for them. I hope they do
happy.gif

koori: yah better order quick. Cos sometimes they shopbug OOS one. Maybe u can also order the travel packs too...I ordered that as well.

Simp: yah lor, I also use 1 - 1.5 packs a week, usage very scary.

Bugaboo
Calamari, i also say it's a steal, i think the design has a lot more effort put into designing. It is like combining quinny zapp &amp; buzz if u ask me. Personally i also find it more worthwhile to get the bee compared to aprica. Aprica is way too exp if i want a pretty, functional stroller. Somemore usually strollers no warranty, except for graco &amp; aprica if u buy thr robinsons. This one u have 2 years and the stroller cover can change colour if u want variety. Actually it is my hb who is hooked on the brand. Initially we were thinking of aprica, maxi-cosi etc.

HB tempted to get cameleon but i think no pt as we dun go to rough terrain places. Even if we do, i think we wd carry bb instead hahaha

Jo,
I cant open ur xls sheet. Can u copy and paste onto the thread. Just put the following format

\ table {}. Rem to eliminate all gaps in between the symbol &amp; word.I cannt do it here as it would reflect as a table and u wont know the catch.

Jo, mine is correct, it's just that the price is not entered yet. Otherwise all is well... thanks... going home from work now
happy.gif
- what a productive day

<table border=1><tr><td>simp</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD>SKU</TD><TD>Description</TD><TD></TD><TD>Price </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T2107F0013-D9-E32</TD><TD>The Perfect Fit Rhinestone Pink Tank for Her</TD><TD>Size : M</TD><TD>$12.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>W5701F0029-MA-E31</TD><TD>Cutie Minnie Mouse Tee for Her</TD><TD>Size : S</TD><TD>$12.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010K0043-DJ-E04</TD><TD>Minnie Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Denim Overalls</TD><TD>Size : 2T</TD><TD>$12.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>W5701F0034-I2-E31</TD><TD>''The Fabulous Minnie Mouse'' Tee for Her</TD><TD>Size : S</TD><TD>$12.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T5701F0054-F7-E31</TD><TD>Ariel Summer Concert Series Tee for Her</TD><TD>Size : S</TD><TD>$6.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Subtotal:</TD><TD>$57.97 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Discount Savings:</TD><TD>($13.19) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>USD</TD><TD>$44.78 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>$65.07 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wati</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD>SKU</TD><TD>Description</TD><TD></TD><TD>Price </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T5601T0005M</TD><TD>Troy &amp; Gabriella High School Musical Tee</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>$6.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T5601T0003M</TD><TD>Hannah Montana Wings Tee</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>7.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>savings</TD><TD>2.79 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>USD</TD><TD>12.18 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>17.67 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maddy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010K0036M</TD><TD>Minnie Patchwork Dress</TD><TD>6-9 mo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010K0041M</TD><TD>Minnie Khaki Capri Pants </TD><TD>12 mo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4009K0002-PN-D52</TD><TD>Minnie Madras Espadrilles</TD><TD> 6-12mo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>USD</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010R0034-KQ-E52</TD><TD>Mickey &amp; Friends Personalized Safari Shirt for Infants </TD><TD>6-9months</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010R0035-3D-E52</TD><TD>Mickey Ringer Tee </TD><TD>6-9months</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010R0040-43-E52</TD><TD>Mickey Canvas Cargo Shorts for Infants </TD><TD>6-9months</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T5701F0059-I2-E33</TD><TD>Piglet Ringer Tee </TD><TD>L size</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010R0039-74-E53</TD><TD>Mickey &amp; Friends Personalized Terry Hoodie for Infants </TD><TD>12 Months</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>.

Jo,
My order is ok, amt shd be 44.78 x 1.45 = 64.93 and not 65.07. Could u provide ur bank details to pay u?

Simp: Pity I already got my stroller liao. Or else would have got the Bee as I spent almost same price on my Strider/Britax stroller.
sad.gif
Had to ask my pilot friend to buy from Oz somemore. :p

Simp: Btw i think its important that the stroller can go through rough terrains leh. That day I brought my girl out to Sentosa, we had to walk through the field to the beach. Am so thankful I got my stroller (the big wheels kind). If not, stroller surely give way or flip!

Calamari,
U even better than us, go overseas to get stroller
happy.gif
. Really, but hor we usually city people. Think in kl or spore, seldom go to beaches. Maybe i highlight to HB on this. When u frequent shopping malls, do u find ur stroller too big and attract a lot of funny look. I scared the stroller' wheels too bucky, big then become funny if we go malls.

Hair loss
Mummies, have u all starting shedding? Think my hair really thining. Thank goodness i permed in may. now still ok.

Teething
Jgal, ok no hurry on the refund. How do u know ur girl teething? Wat r the symptoms to look out for. So now she has slight fever, like dat when is her next jab?

<table border=1><tr><td>simp</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD>SKU</TD><TD>Description</TD><TD></TD><TD>Price</TD><TD>price after disc </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T2107F0013-D9-E32</TD><TD>The Perfect Fit Rhinestone Pink Tank for Her</TD><TD>Size : M</TD><TD>$12.99 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>W5701F0029-MA-E31</TD><TD>Cutie Minnie Mouse Tee for Her</TD><TD>Size : S</TD><TD>$12.50 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010K0043-DJ-E04</TD><TD>Minnie Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Denim Overalls</TD><TD>Size : 2T</TD><TD>$12.99 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>W5701F0034-I2-E31</TD><TD>''The Fabulous Minnie Mouse'' Tee for Her</TD><TD>Size : S</TD><TD>$12.50 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T5701F0054-F7-E31</TD><TD>Ariel Summer Concert Series Tee for Her</TD><TD>Size : S</TD><TD>$6.99 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Subtotal:</TD><TD>$57.97 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>USD</TD><TD>$44.78 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>$64.93 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wati</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T5601T0005M</TD><TD>Troy &amp; Gabriella High School Musical Tee</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>$6.99 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T5601T0003M</TD><TD>Hannah Montana Wings Tee</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>7.99</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>savings</TD><TD>2.79</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>USD</TD><TD>12.18</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>17.67</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maddy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010K0036M</TD><TD>Minnie Patchwork Dress</TD><TD>6-9 mo</TD><TD>16.99</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010K0041M</TD><TD>Minnie Khaki Capri Pants </TD><TD>12 mo</TD><TD>11.99</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4009K0002-PN-D52</TD><TD>Minnie Madras Espadrilles</TD><TD> 6-12mo</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>USD</TD><TD>38.97</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>33.9</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>swirl</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010R0034-KQ-E52</TD><TD>Mickey &amp; Friends Personalized Safari Shirt for Infants (name: RON)</TD><TD>6-9months</TD><TD>8.99</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010R0035-3D-E52</TD><TD>Mickey Ringer Tee </TD><TD>6-9months</TD><TD>6.99</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010R0040-43-E52</TD><TD>Mickey Canvas Cargo Shorts for Infants </TD><TD>6-9months</TD><TD>12.99</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T5701F0059-I2-E33</TD><TD>Piglet Ringer Tee </TD><TD>L size</TD><TD>6.99</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>T4010R0039-74-E53</TD><TD>Mickey &amp; Friends Personalized Terry Hoodie for Infants (name: RON)</TD><TD>12 Months</TD><TD>12.99</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>USD</TD><TD>48.95</TD><TD>pending payment </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>.

Simp: I am super kiasu man or rather my hb is the ks one! Cos hb was surfing web sites and he saw that stroller and loved it. That time Bee not out yet. So he asked friend to buy from Oz hahahaha! And Yes, I absolutely agree on the hassle when we go to shopping malls. Stroller is too big for certain escalators. So most of the time we take the lift. I also have phobia that stroller will fall off the escalator whether its the small or big kind. Never liked to see strollers on escalators hehe :p If we did not get this, we would have bought the Peg Perego Pramette. I love how the Pramette looks as well.
happy.gif

This is my mom with the stroller...hahaha!
1545462.jpg

Simp: Yes, think I am dropping hair too. Can see some strands of hair on the room floor these days. Worst, I went to rebond 2 months ago! Hahahaah!

<font color="aa00aa">Anyone wants to get lg / parklon playmat ?. I am getting for my gal because she needs it also because the price will be going up soon.

I just check with Alien. <font color="ff0000">$5 off each mat</font>. items arriving on 25th July.
min qty : 10 mat for 2 location.
Collection at redhill and another location in the north. </font>

BP Price List:
<table border=1><tr><td>Brand</TD><TD>Design</TD><TD>Size(mm)</TD><TD>Thickness(mm)</TD><TD>BP Price </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Asobang</TD><TD>Disney CARS</TD><TD>2100*1400</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>$290 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Asobang</TD><TD>Bob the Builder</TD><TD>2100*1400</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>$290 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Underwater World</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$266 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Dinosaur Village</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$266 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Yellow Bear</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$266 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Mickey Mouse</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$266 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Pororo in Sky</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$266 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Sweet Bear</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$266 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Looney Tunes</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$266 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Alphabet Pooh</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$266 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Pororo in Space</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$266 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Thomas and Friends</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$266 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Dibo</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$266 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Pororo and Friends</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$266 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Pooh Wonderland</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>$220 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Hello Kitty</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>$220 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Skypark</TD><TD>2300*1400</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>$220 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Pororo in Train</TD><TD>1900*1300</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$210 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Mickey Mouse</TD><TD>1900*1300</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$210 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Tom &amp; Jerry</TD><TD>1900*1300</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$210 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Hello Kitty</TD><TD>1900*1300</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>$170 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Mickey Mouse</TD><TD>1900*1300</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>$166 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Mousse Bear</TD><TD>1900*1300</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>$152 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LG Prime</TD><TD>Sweet Bear</TD><TD>1900*1300</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>$152 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Parklon</TD><TD>Yellow Bear</TD><TD>2100*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$178 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Parklon</TD><TD>Pororo Band</TD><TD>2100*1400</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$168 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Parklon</TD><TD>Pretty Pooh</TD><TD>1850*1250</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>$128 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Parklon</TD><TD>Thomas and Friends</TD><TD>1850*1250</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>$110 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Parklon</TD><TD>Pororo and Friends</TD><TD>1850*1250</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>$110 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Parklon</TD><TD>Pooh and Friends</TD><TD>1850*1250</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>$110 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Please view product at http://lgmat.blogspot.com

Simp : when you wipe the baby mouth.. can feel that the gum is harden.. that's the teeth coming out.
happy.gif
saliva not accurate. :p

Jo,
Payment made
Funds Transfer to Other DBS/POSB A/C
09 Jul 2008 06:16 PM Singapore
To Account POSB Savings
040-30823-7 Jo
Amount S$64.93
Transaction Reference 1792320227

Calamari,
Ur stroller looks good and sturdy and not as intimidating as buzz hahaha. Gd choice, looks neat! i'm sure ur bb loves being inside the stroller.

simp, wah the bugaboo very nice leh! but just bought the Peg P3
sad.gif

cannot even convince myself to buy another expensive stroller, much less hubby..

hmm...i dun use a lot of wipes, 1 packet of pigeon can last me quite long...how come u gals use so fast? But when my gal poos, i will wash her bum instead of cleaning with wipes, maybe due to this?

sputnik
I also don't use up that fast. About 1+ packs a month. When my boy poos, I use toilet paper to wipe away the poo then use the wipes to clean his butt. But my diaper usage is not that high too, maybe that's why?

I also use cloth and water to wash my baby during the day to save on using wipe. Only during the night when my hubby change her diaper he will use pigeon wipe because too lazy to get water hee

Hi Sherin, hope I'm not too late for EC spree. Like to order the following boardbooks:-

1 Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see
2 Grouchy Ladybug, The
3 Have you seen my cat?
4 House for Hermit Crab, A
5 Little cloud
6 Mixed-Up Chameleon, The
7 Panda bear, panda bear, what do you see?
8 Papa, please get the moon for me
9 Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?
10 Secret Birthday Message, The

My addn boardbooks request list as follows:-

11 The Very Hungry Caterpillar
12 The Very Lonely Firefly
13 The Very Busy Spider
14 Little Rubber Ducks
15 Dream Snow

SAHM MEET UP
Breakfast at BPP Mac
Date:11/7(fri)
Time:930am

Interested:
1. yo &amp; Nicodemus
2. babybliss &amp; Owen
3. raynsky &amp; bb

Re: Wet Wipes
Kidomo is not bad. worth buying esp watsons $1.95 promo.

Ladies, no need to stock up so many coz as and when u will see robinson, JL or Watsons having Sales. having 10 packs x 3 (80s) is quite safe to last u till bb is 6-8 mths old. when they starts semi solid (rice cereal at 6mths, u will need more)

Re: Wet Wipes

me too just buy 11 packs of kidomo since watsons having 10+1 promo...ha ha ha...

yo...during the sale the wipes r not on sale 1... controlled px of $10.50

Jgal...paiseh i buzi no time to trf the $$ to you...will do it tomolo okies...

SAHM MEET UP
Breakfast at BPP Mac
Date:11/7(fri)
Time:930am

Interested:
1. yo &amp; Nicodemus
2. babybliss &amp; Owen
3. raynsky &amp; bb
4. abcmum &amp; Reina

sherin

i didnt manage to get the jamie rae hat.. sad.. =/ vivo the design not nice, den causeway point dun have.. mayb has to go center point.. = =

Back