(2008/04) April 2008

Jgal,
Just a suggestion: Think u can extend to mar mummies or may mummies to increase the no. of orders too kekeke
happy.gif

Oh, Constance Mum = Jgal?
happy.gif

Hi Jgal, thought you're still checking out the shipping charges if we order directly from Amazon at US$39.99? Shipping costs must be too expensive that's why ordering from Babytown?

Anyway, <font color="0000ff">if any mummy wants to take over my PINK bounce-bounce baby, please PM me or post here</font>. If not, jgal can give it to the next mummy in queue Veronica. Hubby not keen to get it. Thanks.

simp. i dun mind extending to other mummies.. just some logistic problem because i dun want to check their threads for orders. If they want, they can order, thru email to [email protected].
happy.gif

angel : no problem
happy.gif
hee hee..will cancel your order.
calamari : buying frm amazon need to take the risk of high shipping charges. i have already workout the shipping shld be ard 80-100 if we are lucky. So not worth it to ship ourselve.
happy.gif

Hi Sherin,

Had trf $33.54 long ago to your ocbc a/c 673852729001. Shld b d one u receive from Kelly.

ref no.: 20080629444762

Pls check under ref no. and acknowledge. Thanks

Bebe, urs is transfered under kelly?
Thanks
I'm not able to see the ref no. NP. i'll update accordingly.
I've got another receipt via cheque, believed should be goodbb's? And Alison? WHo had transfered under the name of Alison?

sherin,

yaya...under kelly. oh didn't knw u can't see the ref no. btw thanks for organising. Sorry i would like to drop my order on Eric Carle's books.

<font color="119911">Thanks calamari
happy.gif

I remembered reading the threads u posted sumtimes back too while doing 'homework' for BPA free feeding bottles &amp; understand BFree &amp; Medela both have clear statment on their BPA free pdt
happy.gif

Personally has changed to Pigeon PES feeding bottle, Medele &amp; Pigeon breastmilk storage bottle for my Ameda breast pump abt a mth ago^^ hehe, i guess most of us are KS (kia-see) mommy searching the best for our kiddos
happy.gif

Really thanks for ya great info sharing ya</font>

<font color="0000ff">So conclusion Pigeon Breastmilk storage bottle is not bfree ah?
NUK ones are bfree rite?</font>

<font color="119911">Koori_Kaylen

the Pigeon breastmilk storage bottle packaging din state BPA free though.. and the material made are not from polycarbonate plastic.. so perhaps final statement is to call Pigeon co to retify? hehe oops * dun arbish me for no conclusion too* decided to send them an email :p I'm waiting Pigeon to revert me on their storage nursing bottle via email, cant seem to get theor no. online</font>

<font size="+1">Lynn</font>
<font color="119911">nice decals leh..im keen
happy.gif
need hw many order to entitle more disc?</font>

Calamari,
How long do you take to pump each time?
Can get the sterilisation wipes to clean the pump parts lor. I use the mircrowave bags n wipes. Usually i keep both in my PIS bag then depends on the situation use which is needed lor. I have returned to work yesterday liao. Pumping 3 times a day now but each time i pump is half hr, dunno can shorten the timing or not. Was told if shorten timing supply will drop... hmm.. what to do???

geryl and babybliss, i'm hoping to gather more than 6 items so will get 20% discount
happy.gif

amy you pump 3 times while at work ah? i was thinking once i return to work if can pump twice before going home will be super lucky liao..

<font color="0000ff">Hi Jgal,
i've PM you with regards to my payment &amp; collection of LS system &amp; books. Can you check if you rec'd.. i've yet to transfer the balance $ still waiting for your confirmation leh...btw, Serena will be collecting for me</font>

piggy_mummy, don't worry, mine has a record of 10 days never poo poo....

Use the holistic method Simp taught, apply sesame oil around bb's belly button in clockwise direction. Re to rub it till warm before applying.

It worked for my bb, hope it works for urs too :)

veronica: oh yah...good idea...
happy.gif
Will bring the battery along
happy.gif
!! Thanks so much.

koori: from what i understand lah (I may be wrong hor), Pigeon breastmilk storage bottles are not BPA free. That's why I gave mine away
sad.gif

Amy: I pump 10 mins everytime. I guess should be able to steal that 20 mins including sterilising etc. Hopefully next week I go back to work won't kan jiong spider.

babybliss: no problem
happy.gif
we all share share info.
happy.gif

koori: I believe NUK is not bpa-free. From my understanding, only Pigeon PES, Aprica bottles, Medela, BFree, new Evenflo bottles, Dr Brown (not entirely sure abt Dr Brown) are BPA-free.

woah how do you ladies pump 3 times a day. I pump twice, once at 11+am and another time at 5pm. Dun want to pump too many times coz that means more bottles of milk to carry around.

PAW walk: I realised I cannot join ladies... i will be in Bali for company conference! So sad was looking forward to it with my son! I guess I will have to pump and throw away the milk coz we cannot bring back from overseas right?

calamari, 39 days no poop??? can meh? cannot imagine me not pooping for 3 days, not to mention 39 days :p

my girl did not poop the whole morning (which is unusual for her since she poops like nobody's business). and then in the afternoon one time a whole lot of poop. i knew immediately cos i was sitting and talking to her, and from the time i carried her from her rocker to change, the poop leaked from the sides and top left and right of the diaper. hiaz...

Lynn,
Ya lor coz baby takes 3 feed at nanny's place so i need to pump at least 3 times each day to meet her demands coz when i go home i latch her on. Thats y i also feel gulity :p once i free i will be in the toilet coz no where else to pump liao.

Piggy mummy,
My baby also never poo yesterday so we checked with PD, Pd say its ok that baby never poo it can last up till a week. But while baby never poo he should not be showing signs of discomfort like want to poo cannot poo kind of expression.

lynn: yah lor! I was also shocked leh. hahahaha...she told me the poop after the 39 days is A LOT lor. My girl's poop getting lesser liao, last time is 6 - 8 times per day, now 3 - 4 times. Think its bowels maturing?

Scubababe,
If possible maybe you try to freeze it then pack into the check in luggage lor coz the limitation is just for the hand carry luggage right? In any case i think if you are able to pack into your check in luggage weather its chilled or frozen should be fine ba...

Sherin,
My orders r alright. Can i pick up the blender together with the books from gymboree as well as the EC books?

hi all, am a mummy to a leap year baby and am looking to buy the bebe pod plus infant seat for my son. saw it at baby center going for 47.95usd if can get 10mummies to order together then can save on shipping. will cost about 10 to 15 dollars less then if we were to buy it here i think. going at 99 at the first few years paragon. any mummies interested? can pm me? or if you all were to start can let me join?

amy, not sure when e EC books will arrive yet. But u can pick up both e gymboree books and blender together first. Or you can also choose to wait lo. hee. My hse will become a storeroom.

Sputnik – I am using medela PIS. That time I genna.. so I use water to rinse the tubing…. Then I shake it dry….

My pump can be taken out from the back pack.

amy: i dunno if there are fridge that i can freeze the milk..... the hotel room's mini fridge won't be able to freeze it right. Haiz no choice have to waste it.

sherin, i had transferred the money to you last week. the transaction reference number is 20080701207352. Transfer was done on 1 July via IB. Pls let me know if you had received the payment?

scubababe: when I went to sentosa last weekend, the hotel which i am staying at did not have a freezer in the room too, just a mini fridge. However u can request for the hotel staff to freeze them for you. That was what I did. Upon checkout, just collect from them.

hi all,

i have a brand new in box combi stroller for sale.. Selling price $405 bought at Isetan, selling for $350 (best offer) with receipt. Never opened before, just bought recently only.

Model is TJC-300/Well Comfort/4.2kg/Easy folding with one hand/shock absorber etc. Self collection at Queenstown.

1542365.jpg

Calamari - i need to change my bottles to BPA ones, i got the Bfree but Bfree are wide neck so cannot use on pump. Is Evenflo standard neck, where can i get it? I need those that are smaller base than pigeon or medela cos my ameda pump cannot hold broader base bottles...sianzzzzzz

<font color="000000">RE: Pigeon breastmilk storage bottle</font>
<font color="119911">hihi has contacted Pigeon co., they anwsered that the above mentioned pdt is BPA free after a test has been conducted..
Mommies who are concern may wish to contact Pigeon co. personally @ tel:67423001 ya

Attached is an article shared by Madeline De Mesa Tagudin, Quality Assurance Engineer of Pigeon in rgds to update on BPA pdt which states that <font color="000000">No Risk for Consumers fr the Use of BPA Based Material</font>
happy.gif
hmm... well to each of its own ba gee :D</font><center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif
BPA article
BPA Article.pdf (35.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>

<font size="+1">Koori</font>
<font color="119911">im ameda user too
happy.gif
I used both medela and pigeon nursing bottles which i like coz able to hold up to 180mls.. am facing the problem of not able to place them into the ameda pump holder *shrug* so i just left on a flat surface lor
happy.gif
</font>

Back