(2008/04) April 2008

Luann, cloudme & other mummies out there....

you are NOT alone...cos i too facing the same prob (plus some of my friends are facing that problem too). 2 yrs back i got the same problem with my #1 too...now my #2 is having the same pro - refuse the bottle n will cry whenever my MIL, hubby or myself feed her milk thru the bottle. try to get your parents, in-laws or hubby to feed baby thru bottle.

Luann,
since baby is going infant care ... dun worry...the care giver there will teach baby to learn how to feed thru bottle again...just like my #1 (2 yrs back) learn how to take the bottle again...now my #2 also same infant care...luckily the care giver there are still the same people...they feeding my #2 bottle and last friday she only took 60ml for the 9 hrs when she is there. she came home and latch on my breast non-stop. hee hee!

Re: Jab
lucky i come in discuss wif you mummies.. i think i will not give my gal anything to drink since she is so young now.. will ask the doctor to give me some medi just in case her temp goes up after the jab

mummies

those who had already have yr menses. does yr menses diff from wad u have before delivery ?

mine is like bleeding instead of those thick blood before pregnancy

geryl,
please choose ten frm e following:
· Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see

· Grouchy Ladybug, The

· Have you seen my cat?

· House for Hermit Crab, A

· Little cloud

· Mixed-Up Chameleon, The

· My Very First Book of Animal homes

· My Very First Book of Colours

· My Very First Book of Numbers

· My Very First Book of Shapes

· My Very First Book of Sounds

· My Very First Book of Words

· Panda bear, panda bear, what do you see?

· Papa, please get the moon for me

· Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?

· Secret Birthday Message, The

· Today is Monday

<font size="+1">Lynn</font>
<font color="119911">pm her and got my order confirmed le thanks for introduce good offer to me
happy.gif
</font>

<font size="+1">Xiang</font>
<font color="119911">i've ordered CB pdt, paiseh not tagging on ya drugstore order le
happy.gif
</font>

Lynn: I like california baby's product and the scent too, what did U use for baby's face and head? Do you have the link to that BP?

Jab
My boy had fever the next morning after his 2nd month's 6 in 1 jab even though gave one dose of "parasutomol" right after the jab and lasted till the third day leh! temp 37.9, got me so worry!

Hi Luann_Mummy,
I've got the same problem with you &amp; its challenging. What I will be doing is to bring my bb to my MIL (caregiver) for this week &amp; try to get her to take the bottle. I am prepared that the first few weeks is going to be v tough. I'm bracing myself for my MIL's nagging because its deemed to be my fault for not introducing the bottle earlier.

In fact, I tried bottle feed earlier but apparently mummy feeding the bottle is so much more difficult.

Sputnik: so when did yr baby's doc advise to take the pneumoccocal jab?

Re: stool of BF baby
can check wif mummies here, any of yr baby's stool appear to be runny like thick curry and mix with some gel like or mucus like texture? And what should be the freqency? Mine will have one big "explosion" and sometimes plus another one or two small ones a day, is it normal?

Thanks lynn, silly me, I've the calendula cream but didn't read that can be for face and cradle cap. only use on the butt, ha ha blur blur. I also think my boy's neck like short short one, think all baby's neck like that right?

Any babies getting naughtier by the day? My girl now will use her hands to push away the milk bottle when she's had enuff. There were 2 occasions when she even spit out the milk on my hubby's face. hahaha...

Hi Sherin,

Here's my list of titles for the BOARD BOOKS:

1. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
2. Have You Seen My Cat?
3. Do You Want to Be My Friend?
4. The Mixed Up Chameleon
5. The Tiny Seed
6. Today is Monday

Would love to order the others if avialable:
1. The Very Hungry Caterpillar
2. Dream Snow
3. From Head To Toe
4. Hello, Red Fox

It is a must to have THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR. my #1 seems to love it alot...as his child care centre is using it...even got VCD/DVD too!

Thanks for organising

Yes. agree that THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR is a must have. The supplier will get back on the price of the various titles some mummies have requested.
I have the book and my girl enjoys it.

calamari, my girl pushes away the bottle when she is full. In fact she will leave her hand on the bottle when we start feeding and will sometimes push it away to "talk" then pull it back into her mouth again.
re:wipes
i got my pigeon wipes frm chinatown at $8.80 per 3 pack. It's quite cheap. Johnsons head to toe at that shop is only $4.90. Some supermarkets are selling it at $7.90.
I get all my shampoos from that store. They even sell kodomo and pigeon detergents.

sherin: looks like our girls very "pai see" haha...

btw, the store in chinatown is it Cheong Choon? I got my wipes there last time but sooooo lazy to go there leh..

I had a stressful morning at work and my milk supply dropped by one third during my afternoon expressing
sad.gif
This afternoon, did not have free time to drink nor have a snack. Tough for FTWM to breastfeed.

thanks calamari, read the link, read from some other sites too and some mention due to immunisation jab, as it doesn't happen all the time, i will monitor and see..

My boy also use his hand to push away bottle sometimes when he fuss during feeding!

Calamari,
Haha dun think bb will refuse our milk. In fact i m sure they will love it as it is sweet sweet ma.

Sherin,
Hmm both the board book and paperback looks fine. Think i shall order ahead instead of waiting for HB, here's my order:

Boardbooks
1. Bb bear x2 wat do u see
2. From head to toe
3. Little cloud
4.The very busy spider
5. Papa, pls get the moon for me
6.A house for hermit crab
7.The very hungry caterpillar
8.Do u wan to be my frend
9. The mixed up chameleon
10.The grouchy ladybird

Jgal,
When i come over on sat, can u show me the pink system b4 i confirm to order 1 set for my princess.

calamari, not cheng choon le. It's also on the third floor. OCEAN i think. Didnt really see the shop name. But it's worth it going there. Can get baby and adults shampoo at good prices. I will get a cartoon of wipes when i go.
Yes, agree that our girls v notti hor. And it seems like she knows who to bully. Everytime my maid feed her, she dont let her sit down one. Can only stand and feed her. She cant carry for so long as she rather heavy. then the moment she sit down she will make noise. But she is ok when my mum, or my hubby or me feed her.

Oh i know who is lucky777 already! I replied your mail already. I was wondering who is that. haha.

Koori/ Jamie: lol.. very brave of you. i dare not let Xav take all. One time hospitalised is already horrrible enuf.. Dun want him to suffer again.. hahaha ..

calamari: Why dun you order one bulk at one go to stock up. I forgot how much to reach then they will have free delivery to your house.

simp, orders noted. Yes. it's that store.
Their 2Litres dettol is only $12+ whereas supermarket is selling $20+. Big difference lo.

I just realised that it's $108 for board books not $105! haha. NVm. I am still waiting to give the supplier the orders (i left the excel sheet at home!!!) and then they will revert with the best price. I think their best price should cover the $0.30 for each books. Hee. SO sorry mummies. Blur blur me.

mummies, at our babies' age, how to read with them? carry them with one hand and the book with the other? i tried reading with my girl end up she keep looking at me and not the book lol!

when must we start letting our babies try holding their own bottles? i saw those training cups with teats (basically look like milk bottles with handles) that states 3 months onwards. so fast meh??

sherin, did the supplier say when they'l revert with regards to the availability and prices of the other popular titles not in your list? can't wait to get the books
happy.gif

lynn, i also cant wait ! i just spoke to the supplier. He is working on the list which i gave him on the requested titles.
I've not given him the orders yet. He will only be able to revert once i tabulated the total number of books for each titles. The books will definitely be available. It's just the lead time.
I sit with my girl on the bed. Sit up. baby in btween my legs. she can sit quite stable. Then i can hold the books with two hands. So sometimes i will point the picture to her. She will see. As you continue reading to her night after night or day after day, she will auto look at the pictures one. Now when i read to her, she will "talk" to the book also. Dont worry. Reading to babies is not about them being able to understand whatever we are reading to them now. Just cont reading to ur baby. They are picking up all the sounds which are required for this language (regardless whether it's eng or mother tongue). It will aid them when they are learning to speak. At the same time, we are cultivating a reading habit in them. Of coz we cant ensure that they will grow up loving reading. But at least this is what we can do for them as a headstart. Just remb to read enthusiatically with various tones and voices. Sometimes my girl will laugh when i say "huff n puff" in e wolf's tone. And you gotta stop immediately when they start to make noise a little. Doesnt matter even if the story is not completed. Hope this helps

Sherin: I will meet you at Harbourfront to collect the gymboree books and blender okies. This week the blender will arrive.

I hope to get the eric carle books soon too! Can't wait to show them to Byron!!!

sherin, i see i see. i was wonder how to read with my girl cos she can't sit stable yet (head will flop), so i gotta cradle her and end up she keep looking at me with great interest cos i'm reading enthusiatically!

my girl since sat cannot finish most of her feeds, but still cry for milk at her usual 2 hour intervals. very headache and very heartache cos see her wasting ebm
sad.gif
my mum thinks it's due to her 6-in-1 last week. but she was fine after the jab, just fussy that day but no fever.

sherin, did the supplier mention anything abt the availability of the other titles? cos if he doesn't have the titles then i'm gonna hunt for them myself soon.. have to get all these done before going back to work..

oh, btw, i bought the pink monkey flannel from spotlight too, very cute!

lynn, the supplier is e sole distributor of Eric carle's books in Sg. He does have all the titles eric carle has written and definitely at a lower price as compared to retail. Will revert when he gets back to me.

jo, yes, $8.80 per pack as compared to $9.90 or $10.10 at some places.
Dont know why the books havent reached me le ! should reach this weekend. Can collect both over this weekend.

sherin, so excited! almost bought a couple of his books when i checked them out cos so beautiful! but didn't cos the books were not in good condition (not sealed so i guess many people flip through and let their kids play with the books).

Simp: huh? I mean baby might reject our milk for the time being during to durian taste when i whack the durians..

lynn: I bought the BFree training cup but can only use from 6m onwards.

Prawnie: I also think of buying 10 packs of 3 pigeon wipes, equivalent to 30 packets. But my mom keep saying by the time, baby is potty-trained liao hahaha! Ok, think I will just order one bulk lah since I use about 1 - 1.5 packs per week..
happy.gif

Sherin: U let your maid feed bb ah? Up till today I don't dare leh although she herself has 2 babies. I scared bb close to her :p Me so paranoid and possesive hor? Hahaha

calamari, ya, have to ma. Coz i'm already back to work. In the morning very rush, have to get ready for work, have to get ready the things, bathe baby, feed baby,etc. But i will feed her at other times. You are being too paranoid la!

koori, yes. I just bought 2 weekends ago.

Maddymum,
Wat is the cost like inclusive of shipping and postage or self collection on ladybird series. They r similar like leappad, touch and hear the sound for bb? Can u elaborate more on the details such as the lead time, etc?

hi mummies, worked out the list.
Jaspire, realised that I didnt take in your earlier order!
Simp, some of your orders are nt in our current titles. I've taken them out. Do keep me informed after i return with the indicative prices for the other books titles requested for all mummies here.
Dear all very excited mummies, I'm just as excited as you are over the books.
Dont worry, I will get you the best prices possible.
The total prices indicated on the spreadsheet below is just an indicative. We may be able to get it at a lower price. I will keep all of you posted!
Meanwhile, do keep a lookout for the book prices which, i hope to get by tml afternoon.
<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Format</TD><TD>Titles</TD><TD></TD><TD> Price </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>goodbb</TD><TD>paperback</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Do you want to be my Friend? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>From Head to Toe </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Have you seen my Cat?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>House for Hermit Crab, A </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Mixed-Up Chameleon, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Mountain who loved a Bird, The</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Pancakes, Pancakes!</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Rooster’s off to see the World </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Secret Birthday Message, The</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Tiny Seed, The </TD><TD> $85.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>boardbook</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Animal homes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Today is Monday</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Little cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>The Secret Birthday Message</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>The Mixed-Up Chameleon </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>A House for Hermit Crab </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>The Tiny Seed</TD><TD> $162.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Luann_Mummy </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Have you seen my cat? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Little cloud</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Mixed-Up Chameleon, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Animal homes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words</TD><TD> $108.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>yo (joyfulstar) </TD><TD>paperback </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mixed-Up Chameleon, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Tiny Seed, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Pancakes, Pancakes! </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>A House for Hermit Crab</TD><TD> $34.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Amy</TD><TD>paperback</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Do you want to be my Friend? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>From Head to Toe </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Grouchy Ladybug, The</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>House for Hermit Crab, A </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Mixed-Up Chameleon, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Mountain who loved a Bird, The</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Pancakes, Pancakes!</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Rooster’s off to see the World </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Walter the Baker </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Tiny Seed, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Animal homes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Panda bear, panda bear, what do you see? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Today is Monday</TD><TD> $203.80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chewy</TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>House for Hermit Crab, A </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Little cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>The Mixed-Up Chameleon, </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>The Secret Birthday Message </TD><TD> $64.80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Calamari</TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Little cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>The Mixed-Up Chameleon, </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Panda bear, panda bear, what do you see? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> $108.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>cyl_16</TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Grouchy Ladybug, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Have you seen my cat? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>House for Hermit Crab, A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Little cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Mixed-Up Chameleon, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Panda bear, panda bear, what do you see?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Secret Birthday Message, The</TD><TD> $108.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>tsukushi (makino) </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Grouchy Ladybug, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>The Mixed-Up Chameleon, </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours </TD><TD> $75.60 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Starling (starling) </TD><TD>paperback</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Do you want to be my Friend? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>From Head to Toe </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Have you seen my Cat? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>House for Hermit Crab, A </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Rooster’s off to see the World </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Secret Birthday Message, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Walter the Baker</TD><TD> $59.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Veronica </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Little Cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Have you seen my cat? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> $108.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>babybliss (wilest) </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Have you seen my cat? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>The Mixed-Up Chameleon </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Animal homes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>A House for Hermit Crab </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Papa, Please Get the Moon for Me</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Little cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Panda bear, panda bear, what do you see? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Today is Monday </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paperback</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pancakes, Pancakes! </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>The Tiny Seed </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Rooster’s off to see the World</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Do you want to be my Friend?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>From Head to Toe </TD><TD> $172.10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Cath (yayaneko) </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Today is Monday </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Papa, Please Get the Moon for Me </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Have you seen my cat?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Do you want to be my Friend?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>From Head to Toe </TD><TD> $75.60 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>tratties (tratties) </TD><TD>Paperback</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Do you want to be my Friend? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>From Head to Toe </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Grouchy Ladybug, The</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>House for Hermit Crab, A </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Mixed-Up Chameleon, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Rooster’s off to see the World </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Secret Birthday Message, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Tiny Seed, The</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Walter the Baker</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Pancakes, Pancakes </TD><TD> $85.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>joelle (joellez) </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Animal homes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Today is Monday </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Little cloud </TD><TD> $118.80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Geryl (nicben) </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Have You Seen My Cat? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Do You Want to Be My Friend? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>The Mixed Up Chameleon</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>The Tiny Seed </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Today is Monday </TD><TD> $64.80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Lynn (lynn_) </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Animal homes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>House for Hermit Crab, A </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Little cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Mixed-Up Chameleon, The</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Secret Birthday Message, The</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> $129.60 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>jo (princess_j) </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Grouchy Ladybug, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Do you want to be my Friend?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Mixed-Up Chameleon, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>A House for Hermit Crab </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Little cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Have you seen my cat?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Today is Monday</TD><TD> $108.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>steph (superbunny) </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Animal homes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>House for Hermit Crab, A </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Little cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Mixed-Up Chameleon, The</TD><TD> $108.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>mushloom</TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>The Secret Birthday Message </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Animal homes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>The Mixed-Up Chameleon</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>The Grouchy Ladybug</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Papa, Please Get the Moon for Me</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>A House for Hermit Crab</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Today Is Monday </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>Little Cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>paperback</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pancakes, Pancakes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>The Tiny Seed </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Do You Want to Be My Friend?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Rooster’s Off to See the World </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Walter the Baker </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>From Head to Toe </TD><TD> $223.80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Freshbaby_78</TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>The Grouchy Ladybug,</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Have you seen my cat?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>A House for Hermit Crab</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Little cloud</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>The Mixed-Up Chameleon</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Panda bear, panda bear, what do you see?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>The Secret Birthday Message</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Today is Monday</TD><TD> $118.80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Jolene Teo (joteohl) </TD><TD>paperback</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Do you want to be my Friend? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>From Head to Toe </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Have you seen my Cat?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>House for Hermit Crab, A </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Mixed-Up Chameleon, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Mountain who loved a Bird, The</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Pancakes, Pancakes!</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Rooster’s off to see the World </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Secret Birthday Message, The</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Tiny Seed, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Grouchy Ladybug, The</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Walter the Baker </TD><TD> $102.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>serene123 (serene123) </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>The Grouchy Ladybug </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>A House for Hermit Crab </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>The Mixed-Up Chameleon </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>The Secret Birthday Message </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Panda Bear, Panda Bear, what do you see? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Today is Monday </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Little cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Animal homes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words </TD><TD> $183.60 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Scubababe</TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mixed-Up Chameleon, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>House for Hermit Crab, A </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Secret Birthday Message, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Today is Monday </TD><TD> $108.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>chiffon (chiffon) </TD><TD>Paperback</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>The Tiny Seed </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Do You Want to Be My Friend? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Rooster’s Off to See the World </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>From Head to Toe </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>The Secret Birthday Message </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>The Mixed-Up Chameleon </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Papa, Please Get the Moon for Me</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>A House for Hermit Crab </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Little Cloud </TD><TD> $96.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Prawnie (prawnie) </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>House for Hermit Crab, A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Animal homes </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very first book of colours </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Secret Birthday Message, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>The Mixed-Up Chameleon </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Today is Monday </TD><TD> $86.40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>ABC mum (lucky777) </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mixed-Up Chameleon, The </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Little cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Secret Birthday Messenger, The</TD><TD> $108.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Okiedockie (okiedockie) </TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Colours</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Shapes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Numbers </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Sounds </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>My Very First Book of Words </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>The Grouchy Ladybug </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Papa, please get the moon for me </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Little cloud</TD><TD> $108.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Simp</TD><TD>boardbooks</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Little cloud </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Papa, pls get the moon for me </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>A house for hermit crab</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>The mixed up chameleon </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Grouchy Ladybug, The </TD><TD> $64.80 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi everyone, got questions.

1. Do you know if Pigeon breastmilk storage bottle is BPA free?

2. Is it OK to have hepB jab while you are breastfeeding?

Thanks
happy.gif

Back