(2008/04) April 2008

zishumo...my bb stools is like mustard n sometimes gluey...nw she poos 1x every 2 or 3days...few days ago simp told me can use sesame oil to rub on her tummy if bb nv poo poo...i've tried n it works on my ger ger...
happy.gif

hi, for those using the Medela 2008 PIS Advanced, do u hv the prob of milk getting into the tubing? Is the motor unit removable from the bag? Would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

Hi Sherin,

Is it too late to order the books? I would like to join the book order.. My orders :
-My Very First Book of Colours
· My Very First Book of Numbers
· My Very First Book of Shapes
· My Very First Book of Sounds
· My Very First Book of Words
- From head to toe
- Brown Bear, Brown bear what do u see?

Let me know if u can take in my orders, k?
Tks!

Joelle,

Me too .. had a busy and stressful day at the office so much so that i have no time to express during mid-day.. only managed to express after a meeting which is already 6pm by the time it ended.. felt so guilty .. fingers crossed that my supply won't drop permanently..

chewy et al: i realised that the avent washable breast pads I bought "lak mor" leh. Got "mor mor" stuff stuck to the nipples after wearing them. Do you experience this?

hi maddy's mum
i've taken the 1st 2 hep B jab while breastfeeding. my gynae said it would not affect breast milk. my last jab is in Sep.

Calamari - i bought NUK, din Lak Mor, quite good and comfortable, but my breast never leak so now i never wear breast pad liao...disposable ones very uncomfortable & hot.

Sherin,

can u help check with supplier if he have any VCD or DVD on the Eric Carle's books or products.
thanks thanks

Hi Sherin, here my book order. Would like to have the boardbooks

1 Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see
2 My Very First Book of Animal homes
3 My Very First Book of Colours
4 My Very First Book of Numbers
5 My Very First Book of Shapes
6 My Very First Book of Sounds
7 My Very First Book of Words
8 Papa, please get the moon for me

dear mummies, yes i can still take in orders. In fact, now i'm just trying to consolidate so that the supplier can give us good discounts. The supplier will therefore give us the discounts based on the numbers that i gave him. Therefore, if possible, try not to reduce ur orders. It's ok to change titles or add titles.
geryl, noted ur request. I'll check and revert.
bebe and porkie, orders noted.
calamari, i'm just as excited! haha.

Sherin,

Does yr supplier has My Very First Library which is the following 4 titles combined into 1? And it seems cheaper to get the First Library set wor.

My Very First Book of Colours
My Very First Book of Numbers
My Very First Book of Shapes
My Very First Book of Words

Let me know ya?

<font size="+1">Maddy's mummy</font>
<font color="119911">here's a better understanding of Bisphenol A:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A
its a compound that produces <font color="000000">polycarbonate plastic</font> which use in most non BPA free feeding bottles

wherelse the material in Pigeon breastmilk nursing bottles &amp; cap use Polypropylene aka Polypropene (PP), sealing disk from Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) so I think its too free from BPA
happy.gif
HTH</font>

<font size="+1">Sherin</font>
<font color="119911">I realised got to tt u for the Gymboree books to ya ocbc acc but can i COD as I've no ocbc acc and IB wor..

thanks for keeping us update on EC book status
happy.gif
if got good deal will revised my order too</font>

Calamari, try Medela one, no lak mor... And wash the Avent ones a few more time, then no more lak mor...

For mummies thinking of stop wearing breast pads, let me relate my cousin's exp: She wasn't wearing breast pads, and couldn't find the nursing room in time, bb pressed on her, and half her blouse is wet. So either breast pads or bring an extra blouse for mummies with a lot of ss especially.

Sherin - Thanks for organising, and since everyone is promoting The very hungry caterpillar, let me know when it is included in the boardbook. Cannot buy paperbag, bb drooling non-stop.

sherin,
I hope the supplier has the My Very First Library set too. If the price is better then can change to the set?

jaspire,
any updates from GD?

babybliss, me am a fan of TL products! But i usually buy when Metro/Robinsons has 20% off. I dun recall seeing spree/BP for TL before..

Babybliss,
the tiny love dvd is v good...i've got the 3mth to 12mth DVD...wanted to buy the other one...but can't get a good offer for that...waiting for the baby fair at taka!

veronica, koori: Thx for the advices on the breast pads.

babybliss: if i am not wrong, only the Pigeon PES bottles are BPA-free. They are only avail in jap stores like Taka. The rest of the Pigeon products are not BPA-free. Just my 2 cts worth.

<font color="119911">high^ Lynn &amp; Geryl, found TL lover here
happy.gif
i think the TL range at taka babyfair has more varieties right? waiting patiently... Geryl are u referring to http://www.tinylove.com/magiq_lobby.aspx? how much u got it? cant wait to introduce this to bb Owen wor
happy.gif

calamari, i look at the material content if it isnt include polycarbonate plastic (or indicate resin code no.7, shd be safer to use
happy.gif

Polypropylene for example is identified by recycling code number 5... here's the resin identification code,and Medela has a well explanation on it http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/whats-new/23/medela-breastmilk-bottles-are-bpa-free
so i feel much safer ba</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Sputnik</font> : re : PIS2008. so far milk didnt get to the tube. the motor unit can be remove frm the bag. I did last wkend to clear the bag.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Gymboree Books Spree</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April 08 Mummies</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Price: $33.54 per set</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BATCH 1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Payment Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Sherin</TD><TD>SELF </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Chewy</TD><TD>COD </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>goodbb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Koori</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>puffish</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>simp</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>burpy_babe</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Qcx_amy</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jaspire</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>bebe11</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BATCH 2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Calamari</TD><TD>COD </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Babybliss</TD><TD>COD </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>raynsky</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>cyl_16</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Joellez</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Prawnie</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Cass</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Strawberries</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Okiedockie</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>mashimaro08</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>scubababe</TD><TD>COD </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheque deposit on 04/07/08 --> ???</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alison --> ??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly --> ?? </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Jgal,
Is it cheaper to order medela accessories? How much cheaper compared to local stores? How abt e shipping? I am keen to get spare parts such as soft fit breast shield, membrance, assembly and maybe tubes. Let me know.

babybliss,
yes yes..it is the MagiQ DVD...2 DVD only...one is for 3mths to 12mths...the other one is for 12mths to 36mths. the songs are v nice and my #1 love it alot...even now at 2 1/2 yrs still watching...

Lynn,
the Tiny Love DVD is in a box and it comes with a dog, sheep or cow toy...that toy can sing together with the dvd when u play it...u must sync it...v cute. my #1 love it alot...my #2 still can't sit there for long...only 15mins then cry loh...but i continue to play the dvd...just to listen to the sound/ music!

babybliss: the Pigeon one which is BPA-free is yellowish in colour. Found the thread which shows the pics of the bottles as well.

jgal - tks! Cos i noticed that compared to the 2007 PIS, the hole for the tubing for the 2008 model is at the bottom instead of the top. So u hv no problems using it? I read some reviews that the 2007 model is actually better than the 2008 model...

joelle, porkie: I am also very worried about pumping at work. Cos I have lots of meetings one, and sometimes offsite meetings. How to pump like that
sad.gif
Hb say got to learn how to express using hand, and throw away milk into basin if really no choice, so that ss won't be affected :S hahaha

<font color="aa00aa">Bounce Bounce bulk purchase from babytown. Will be shipped 3-4 wks upon ordering.

Bounce Bounce baby Blue : $123 per piece ( if want immed, ready stock : $150)
http://www.amazon.com/Bright-Starts-Bounce-Baby-Activity/dp/B00115TRZC/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&amp;s=baby-products&amp;qid=1215487349&amp;sr=8-2
1541274.jpg

Bounce Bounce Baby Pink : $123 per piece ( if want immed, ready stock : $150)
http://www.amazon.com/Bright-Starts-Bounce-Baby-Activity/dp/B00115Q3KO/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&amp;s=baby-products&amp;qid=1215487349&amp;sr=8-1
1541275.jpg

Bounce Bounce Original (Purple &amp; Green)l : $141 per piece ( if want immed, ready stock : $172.20)
http://www.amazon.com/Kids-II-Bright-Starts-Activity/dp/B0006FHB6A/ref=pd_bbs_3?ie=UTF8&amp;s=baby-products&amp;qid=1215487349&amp;sr=8-3
1541276.jpg

Minimum order: 15 pieces.

Collection at Jgal's place / babytown Yio Chu Kang office. Additional location will be charged at our normal rate of $9 per trip.
</font>
Order for Bounce Bounce Baby (in order of posting):

Please deposit $100 as a confirmation of your order to DBS 001-1-053838. Please dont cancel. if you dun want , please find someone to takeover.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>S/n</TD><TD>nick</TD><TD> color</TD><TD> remark </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>jgal</TD><TD> blue</TD><TD> self </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>jaspire </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>angel </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Calamari </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>bebe11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>simp</TD><TD></TD><TD>(jurong west mummy - jp/pioneer mall) </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>luann/stefylim </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>koori </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>goodbbb </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>mashimaro08 (maro) </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back