(2008/04) April 2008

Wow, the thread moves so fast on Eric Carle' orders!
happy.gif
Haiz i havn got time to talk to hb on the titles yet. He is flying back now to kl. Need to check w him again maybe the coming week.

Sherin,
Would u be holding another BP on eric carle' books again later on?

sputnik: I just bought the washable breast pads from Avent. 6 for $18.90 including a laundry bag. If u are a member of Kiddy Palace, can go there buy at 10% discount.
happy.gif

mummies, thanks for your advice on breast pads.
happy.gif

Hi Sherin, this is my orders:

1. Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see
2. House for Hermit Crab, A
3. My Very First Book of Animal homes
4. My Very first book of colours
5. Papa, please get the moon for me
6. Secret Birthday Message, The
7. The Mixed-Up Chameleon
8. Today is Monday

If available (Board books format)
1.Does A Kangaroo Have A Mother, Too?,
2.The Tiny Seed
3.Eric Carle’s Treasury of Classic Stories for Children
4.The Very Hungry Caterpillar
5.DO you want to be my friend?
6.10 Little Rubber Ducks

Thanks !!

Re: Pigeon Baby Wipes
Ooops, I think its $9.10 after GST for a 3 pack. Still cheap. Kiddy Palace selling at $10.50 and its an offer price.

Hi sherin, my order is

1) Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see
2) Mixed-Up Chameleon, The
3) My Very First Book of Colours
4) My Very First Book of Shapes
5) My Very First Book of Numbers
6) My Very First Book of Sounds
7) My Very First Book of Words
8) Papa, please get the moon for me
9) Little cloud
10) Secret Birthday Messenger, The

jgal

didnt know that you haven recieved my payment...i have ask my hb to transfer.. but he blur blur transfer to another mummy from other spree and update that mummy on the transfer.. just realise when reading forum.. i will go do the transfer to your account tomolo..so paisei

i pick up the book on the next outing to your place.. on the 12 june 2pm right? can update me if there is any changes via hp cos the thread is moving very fast.. thanks

wow the thread is moving very fast.. hard to catch up.. been busy looking after Baby Reina.. only can come in forum once in awhile..sad**

Reina is going for her 5 in 1 jab on 15 july..is there any thing i should look out for??

anyone know where is this huaxia the place to bring baby for swimming and any good place to bring baby for photo?? wanna captur Baby Reina moments hehe..

sherin

the kidslink bside lot one is a baby clinic?? cos now i bring my gal to gleneagle appointment.. very far and ex too wanna change to somewhere nearer..issit good? how is their charges like??

RE: pigeon wipes...

NTUC is selling the wipes for $9.95..if i am not wrong...

ABC mum: ur bb so chubby...got small dimple on her cheeks leh...

Morning Mummies!

ABCMum, my bb gal just had her 5-in-1 jab on Sat, so far very good, no fever. A friend taught me to mix 20ml of Pao Shen water into her milk 2 days prior to the jab. Also, try not to take 5-in-1, Rotavirus and Pneumoccocal all at once. We've decided to take Pneumoccocal only when she turns 6months and PD says ok. I hope it helps. I think Hua Xia is at Harbour Front
happy.gif

hubby back to work liaoz after a couple of weeks of 'holiday'.. now i'm back to taking care of my girl alone
sad.gif

this morning hubby told my girl to be good for mummy. so sweet... cos she was cranky the whole afternoon and evening yesterday, didn't finish all her feeds yesterday except the first one in the morning, and doing the cry-and-drink-and-refuse-and-cry-and-drink thingy again. hiaz...

by the way, my parents and sisters were all amused by my girl 'shaking her head' when she's refusing the bottle or pacifier. actually hubby thinks that's quite cute too!

mummies, are your babies grabbing onto things? mine is starting to grab onto my hair, hands or clothes, esp when she wants to sleep.. twice she fell asleep still holding on to the cot bumper tie-string
happy.gif
sometimes if she can't find anything to hold i can see her opening and closing her fist like looking for things to grab like that.

My bb also grab to my shirt when I hold her. I feel you Lynn today I am also taking care of bb alone while doing some work from home.

Returning to work after 2 mo of maternity leave and use the rest slowly, so I work 3 days and stay home 2 days until I clear of my extended maternity leave.

Re: 5 in 1 jab, what is the effect that baby will get after?

But I enjoy spending time alone with my gal
happy.gif
I let her cry tho as long as I know she is clean and full.

Re: Breast Pads
I use washable ones from Medela, they are softer compared to Avent, so it won't be obvious when I wear light colour clothes.

Re: Storing of milk in freezer
I use glass bottles as I have around 50 of them, and env friendly too :) I limited the frozen food to one shelf and use the remaining 2 shelves for the glass bottles and milk bags.

Re: Baby grabbing things
My boy grab things too, he likes to hold the pacificer string. And sometimes my blouse. Guess it is a part of their development

Re : Your Baby Can Read VCD
Anyone tried it alread? My boy can only view for 15 mins :-( Too restless to finish the vcd.

<font size="+1">calamari</font>
<font color="119911">I'm a Durian lover too! bb Owen so far has been guai guai latchin on after my durian feast
happy.gif
</font>

hi angel,

the Pneumoccocal u take when she turns 6months,3 dose??or is it take at the 7th mth,then is 3 dose?cos they put after 6mths,3 dose,so wonder if take 1 day after bb turn 6mths,is consider after 6mths??so wonder if is ask u,the hep b 3rd dose,can combine together in that mth with 6 in1 ??

Veronica,

Re:Your Baby Can Read VCD
baby tends to be restless by 15mins...let baby listen to the VCD if baby not watching...but timing will increase...don't worry.
I got the Tiny Love DVD. very good...got music too!

misses baby already...

hi sherin
I'm interested in getting the following books

Eric Carle Board Books TITLES:

· My Very First Book of Colours
· My Very First Book of Numbers
· My Very First Book of Shapes
· My Very First Book of Sounds
· My Very First Book of Words
· The Grouchy Ladybug
· Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see
· Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?
. Papa, please get the moon for me
· Little cloud

Hi Sherin,

i order 10books but u key in only 6books...the other 4books not in stock is it? pls help me place order for the other 4books k...thanks thanks!

do u want me to make payment now? pls let me have ur account details pls!

<font size="+1">Xiang</font>
<font color="119911">will the california bb pdt from Drugstore charges much cheaper after shipment fee huh.. understand there's a SPREE on california bb
http://209.85.175.104/search?q=cache:kWcpVgTAxiIJ:www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1532192.html%3F1215319123+California+Baby%C2%AE+Calming%E2%84%A2+Non-Talc+Powder&amp;hl=en&amp;ct=clnk&amp;cd=8&amp;gl=sg

here's wat i intend to order (price in RP/ spree):-
* 01 California Baby® No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen Lotion- super sensitive S$33.50/ $25 http://www.californiababy.com/no-fragrance-spf-30-sunscreen-lotion-2-9-oz.html

* 01 California Baby® Calming™ Diaper Rash Cream S$23.00/ $15 http://www.californiababy.com/calming-diaper-rash-cream-2-9-oz.html

* 01 California Baby® Calming™ Non-Talc Powder S$23.50/ $15
http://www.californiababy.com/calming-non-talc-powder-2-5-oz.html

* 01 California Baby® Calendula Cream S$24.50/ $15
http://www.californiababy.com/calendula-cream-2-oz.html</font>

Re: 5 in 1 jab
Xavier took the 5-in-1 together with Rotavirus. Was advised that if take together with Rotavirus and Pneumoccocal, might be too heavy for baby which could lead to fever. So far, we din give Xavier anything, just went for the jab and monitor his temperature which was slightly higher than normal but lower than 37.5 (no fever)

Hi Sherin,

I wanna change to boardbooks instead liao lah.

Here is my orders...

· My Very First Book of Animal homes
. My Very First Book of Colours
· My Very First Book of Numbers
· My Very First Book of Shapes
· My Very First Book of Sounds
· My Very First Book of Words
· Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see
· Today is Monday
. Papa, please get the moon for me
· Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?
· Little cloud
· The Secret Birthday Message
· The Mixed-Up Chameleon
· A House for Hermit Crab
· The Tiny Seed

Prawnie - my PD say ok to take all the jabs together tats why we proceed, sianzz. Got fever after tat lor bt not those high one...poor ger.

<font size="+1">Lynn</font>
<font color="119911">hey u're CB superb user too? high^! Im using CB and GAIA

ay, the spree you've mentioned above is closed le.. the other BP held by Hazel has the same pricing on most pdt too but think lesser variety? :D</font>

cloudme....

i facing the same prob leh...now bb refuse the bottle n will cry n cry whenever we make her drink from the bottle...sometimes she is so stubborn as to refuse feed for 5hrs in the day.

my granny say coz nw abt 3mths old liow...they are able to differentiate btw btl n breast so will start to refuse the btl...

she told me that need to make her veli hungry n know that she is not getting the breast then she will drink lor...

tis morning she fuss from 5am+ to 7am then decide to finish her milk....was crying whenever we put the btl to her mouth until my parents all wake up...ha ha ha....but no choice lah...

i also veli stress coz she going infant care tis wednesday liow then last week start to come out with this pattern...

any mummies got better suggestions on how to make bb drink from btl....

wow the thread is moving super fast!!

prawnie
my boy also take all the jabs together. 6-in-1, Rotavirus and Pneumoccocal. only slight fever which went off within a day.

Jgal,

Here's my order :
LS (Pink)
Books -
Dora the explorer a gift from big sister Dora
Rainbow Fish
Pooh Loves You

Pls advise how much to pay and your a/c no. Thanks ! =)

Re: Jabs
My baby girl took her 6-in-1 and rotavirus last month and had no fever. Next week she will be taking her pneumoccocal jab.

Goodbb: How come your bb 6th month then take pneumoccocal jab?

Re: jabs

my fren say me to feed my gal honey water b4 she go for the jab. den my dad say feed pao shen water. my mil say no need feed anything.. very confusing lol..

calamari - pneumoccocal jab don't have to take so early, it's up to the parents. My doc said the earlier u take, the more jabs in total, cos have to go for shots every year until certain age. So if take later, not so many jabs. Hope u get what i mean ;-) He said no need to take so young, i guess if baby going to be in infantcare or childcare then better to take.

my ger took her 6in1, rotavirus, pneumoccocal jab all tog at 2mth...onli slight fever that night and after that okay liow...

ABC mum, dun feed your baby honey water. Apparently babies should not take honey till after 1 year old coz i think they cannot break down some substance in it. I read abt it somewhere. Cannot remember.

actually i think no need to feed anything. The PD will prescribe you the medicine coz they are aware that the babies will develop fever. My son had slight fever after his 5 in 1, but it went off the next night.

babybliss, me am a CB convert after trying their products to help my girl's cradle crap and rashes/pimples on the face. smells so good too
happy.gif

the BP is closed already ah? but this organiser will start a BP every month, that's why she told me no need to stock up on CB the last time. She has excess from every BP too so you can try to PM her what you want and see if she has ready stock? In fact, I'm going to get 2 more creams from her tomorrow, but the bubble bath i want need to wait till end Jul.

Back