(2008/04) April 2008

chewy, babysafe 20% at mums&babes, 15% at kitty palace..

went robinsons today, dun really have good discounts on kids stuff. mostly just the $20 voucher for $150 spent. they have the RT baby can read 5 VCD set for 59.90 irrc. And then went OG, also saw the VCD and DVD sets, no discounts too. DVD is 99.90 or 99 can;t remember..

anyone can share what books to read to baby? like for bedtime stories? and what vcd/dvd to let them watch (if i have to resort to letting her watch tv to have some free time)

Chewy - i went robinsons/ john little & OG.
Wanted to go taka but too late, lazy to walk there.
I tik i saw some bbsafe pdts like mattress on sale in Robinsons or John little but not sure if the fitted sheets on sale or not. Maybe u wan call up to ask. BB safe mattress protector is good, i only washed that don need to keep removing the fitted sheet.

Lynn - Orchard JL, but i din recall seeing the hello kitty ones, mainly those forks/ spoons, feeding bowls gg @ 20% discount...quite worth it wor, shit i never buy the spoon set.

Seems like there are a few sahm mummies here, let do a poll. When i am back, can ask u all out also:
1. Jamie
2. Chewy
3. Simp
4. Koori (up till early sept only, avail jul/aug)
5. Puffish
6. Prawnie
7. tsukushi (till mid-sept)
8. yo

Lynn - the einstein DVD gg at $99.90 rite, i tot BP can get @ $80...i saw a boy looking at the tv so interesting, makes me tempted to buy for my ger.

Chewy, emailed u already. =D Kiddy palace have 15% (non-member), 20% (member) discount. I just bought a MIM sling with 20%, worth it to buy.

Lynn, these few days been showing 1 baby einstein dvd per day for my baby to listen/watch. Also just started reading stories to him, "The hare and the tortoise". He just stares at me and listen attentively, and giggles while i read. So cute!

By the way, i also bought a whole BN set of "Your baby can read" VCDs, "Your baby can learn" books (5bks) and 2 sets of YBCR flash cards at $70. Currently that mummy OOS now, only have VCDs set at $30, but anyone who wish to buy, let me know, i'll pm you her email add.

koori, thanks! but not really hardworking, coz' always see baby sitting at rocker nothing to do, so decided to go library browse through baby story books, see any suitable stories for him. haha!

Sherin: I want the books too, can i still make it in the 2nd batch?

I want to be ur customer for the pouch too, but i super big size leh, remember. All of you seemed to have lost alot of weight already!! I gained 23 kg and now i still have 5 kg to go. Starting work next tues, headache over what to wear!!!

Re: Gymboree books set
If we can hit 6 sets, it will be $36.18 per set.

If we can hit 11 sets, it will be $33.54 per set.

The difference is $2.64.

Books spree:
1. Calamari
2. Babybliss
3. raynsky
4. cyl_16
5. Joellez
6. Prawnie
7. Cass
8. Strawberries
9. Okiedockie
10. mashimaro08
11. scubababe

xiang: I want to order stuff from ON and VS. wait for me okies! gosh... i am also one online shopping addict!! My hb and mum is always worried when I am facing the laptop ha

Pap smear: I noticed most of you have taken pap smear test. but my gynae never do for me, is it a must?

i went woodlands causeway point. Apply at the counter, fill up a form and need to pay $10. 1 yr membership. If u live nearby me, i can lend u mine! haha

scubababe, i just done my pap smear last week. my gynae said do it once a yr, if 3 consecutive yrs no prob, then can do once every 3 yrs.

Scubababe - guess its better to do one since we got preggy we cant do rite, best to do annually. So after delivery is good time to check.

Jo - tat time i went kiddy palace, members 20%, non members 15% rite, then i KS went to apply cos i intend to buy quite alot guess its more worth applying....somemore can get it on the spot and get 20% discount.

koori, puffish:
that was what i did when i had #1, applied on the spot to get discount but after #1 grow up, nothing much to buy then nv renew. so now, guess will apply again for my #2.
happy.gif

koori,
Which JL did you go to? I went to the expo sale and bought a stroller. But no further discount..hopefully didn't get 'chopped carrot'! I have been to Orchard and Marina JL but never see any Combi strollers.

Btw, anyone heard of First Whispers CDs? They carry classical music but they have embedded low frequencies of other sounds like heartbeats, nature's sounds, and also teaches colours, phonics, counting, shapes using subliminal message.

<font color="ff0000">Spree Amount Updates</font>

Ex Rate: 1.45 (to be adjusted if necessary)

Please transfer to my DBS Savings account (010-2-018266) when your order is confirmed.
Please pm / email your transfer details to [email protected])

<u>Old Navy / GAP (US$83.25)</u>
1. Prawnie - US$19.50
2. Jo - US$19.50
3. Calamari - US$44.50
4. Simp - US$34.50
5. Kea - US$9.75
6. Jellyfield - US$21.75

<u>VS (US$57.99)</u>
1. Xiang - US$19.00
2. Koori - US19.99

<u>Wetseal (US$7.99)</u>
1. Chewy - US$7.99

<font color="119911">Keep your orders coming in!! Will close when US$200 is reached for VS or Wetseal and US$200 for ON &amp; Gap. Hope to close it soon.</font>

<font color="ff0000">Chewy:</font> The Wetseal u wanted is ORCHID? There's no purple.

<font color="0077aa">morning mummies! Need advise here.. wondering whether shud i continue fenugreek as my milk ss onli increase by a little.. my gynae told me to try fer 4 weeks.. cuz the supply onli comes in then.. i dun noe whether shud i get a new one cuz is finishing liaoz.. </font>

Strawberries - is fenugeek really so useful in increasing the milk ss? I never take it but my milk supply is increasing (I have stopped latching since bb turn 1 mth). For me I think it is more of diet, when I take a lot of fish and papaya, my milk ss is more.

Try to see if it is really fenugeek or ur diet. Hope it helps.

puffish, thanks for the contact for the YBCR series.. think me will order too..

any lobangs for good children's books for me to read to my gal?

i tried the mambo tub and float today. baby likes being in the water, but st first she didn't really kick or anything, just blur blur float only. then we hold her hands or waist, and encourgae her to move her legs and hands then she did. so totally cute!

but something wrong with my float, the top half deflate in 10mins, luckily the bottom half can still hold my girl's head above water. later will have to exchange for a new float. so mummies who have ordered the mambo float pls do test them out.

tsukushi, xiang, maro, veronica and sputnik, have also emailed u all the GD softcopy.

veronica, i also emailed you the contact for YBCR vcds. Do check with her on the stocks.

Lynn, u r welcome!

Hi Sherin,

Have transfer the payment for the Gymboree books to u already.

Trans Ref : 1774229963
Trans Date/Time : 28 Jun 2008 04:16 PM
Amt : $33.54

Will PM you my contact no. and email addy.

Back