(2008/04) April 2008

mummies, one more slot for Gymboree books. Can those who have ordered pls PM me ur contact no. and email address.
Thanks to those who have transfered.
Those who have not pls proceed for payment soon. Thanks.
Chewy, calamari, i think u can collect e $$$ frm you when u collect all your "loot" together. Chewy, ur wipes still with me le ...

jo, rei: lol.... I am eyeing that piece too !!! Maybe will get XS. Cos my waist used to be 24 or 25 for levi's jeans. So prob will get XS if were to buy, since now I can fir back my old jeans. hee.. So nice being able to wear shorts again !! YEAH !! now just need to get done with the spare tyre around my tummy.

Xiang: can I order this?
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=40863&pid=579758&scid=579758022
Size XS. Colours: Bright white and Peat Moss

Thanks !!

Sherin: Need your account no and amt to transfer. THank you !!

Jgal,
Can I opt for registered mail? Once you confirmed, then i will transfer the balance $ n the registered mail $ to your account.

Sherin,
Could you advise on Gymboree books set? what books are in the set? Do we have to pay for shipping? Sorry, a little confused here.

Jaspire,
Suggest u seek a 2nd opinion on ur bb' condition. There are a few gd PD ard. There's one inunited sq called dr ong, heard he is gd. My church senior also go there. If not u can go to mt alvernia, got dr terence tan, super popular and gd.

Xiang,
I also want to order. Now old navy got 50% off, vs, let me go and see.

Rei: lol.. Since I can fit back my old jeans. I think XS should be fine cos before preggy, all my shorts are XS..hee .. so should be just right.

Xiang: Thanks. Let me know how much to pay.

prawnie, rei:
same here! mi also wear 25, that why was thinking hard whether shd get XS or S. I manage to wear the pre-preganacy clothes but also have that spare tyre still.

Sherin, can i have ur account number? So how much do i trsf? Thks for organizing
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Spree Amount Updates</font>

Ex Rate: 1.45 (to be adjusted if necessary)

Please transfer to my DBS Savings account (010-2-018266) when your order is confirmed.
Please pm / email your transfer details to [email protected])

<u>Old Navy (US$19.50)</u>
1. Prawnie - US$19.50

<u>VS (US$57.99)</u>
1. Xiang - US$19.00
2. Koori - US19.99

<u>Wetseal (US$0.00)</u>
1. <font color="119911">who want to be the 1st one?</font>

<font color="0000ff">Keep your orders coming in!! Will close when US$200 is reached for VS or Wetseal and US$200 for ON &amp; Gap</font> Hope to close it soon.

Sign, the skirt that I wanted to order from ON is OOS for my size!!! Been eyeing on that skirt for a long time already!!! Kick Kick!!!

Swirl, the price is a final price already. Yes. Inclusive of shipping. It's $33.54
You may refer to the link in one of my earlier post to read more abt the books. Or u maybe google on gymboree books. You will get some reviews as well.

raynsky: pls transfer $33.54. can u refer to the earlier threads for my a/c no. so sorry for the trouble.

Xiang: Wait for me.. my list is getting longer!!!! I am trying to get the best thongs deal... still can't decide fr VS, Wetseal, ON.. wah biangz... so hard to shop online &amp; compare styles &amp; prices when my son wants me to carry ...

Puffish, u can follow the VS chart, wat I mean is dun follow ur usual size, eg I wear size 10 for TOPSHOP's bottom = M, for VS I wear a S. HOpe this helps...

hey mummies,

sorry... got to cancel tmr meet up at my hse coz my hubby is down w flu. Not a gd idea for u &amp; esp e bb to come.

Guess we have to meet at jgal's pl on 12/7...

any mummies want a softcopy of "How to multiply your baby's intelligence" from GD? Not sure whether the content is the same as the book but there's a total of 383 pages. I can email you if you want. =)

Puffish,
U r so fast kekeke Thanks
happy.gif
Got them. Wd digest them slowly over the next few weeks/mths when i am free.

any mummies using pampers active baby? carrefour having good promotion for that. 2 big boxes for $55. M size is 88pc per box..

i saw someone buying 12 boxes of XL wor.. the whole shopping cart full of pampers stacked high up :p

Lynn - means per pc is 31cents for pampers active, cheap, however i not using hehe....i using mamy poko but more ex than this promotion.

Oh i went shopping today and damage is abt $300-$400!!! I bought $200+ worth of clothings / Skincare/ clothings for my DH/ Kaylen, etc...so many.

Calling all babes, if u c any babysafe prdts on sale, inform me!! coz I need a fitted sheet and mattress protector... my HB &amp; ILs can't handle my son when changing so can be so messy at times. GOsh I only hv 2 fitted sheets

I went john little today saw 20% discount for combi pdts and other major brands...those who ordered thru combi bp got 10% rite?
OG having 10% off combi pdts.

Back