(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

hi mummies,
<font color="0000ff">re: Private ON Spree (both Batch 1 and 2)</font>

Items has arrived !!
happy.gif

I m working on the shipping charges and will update u all shortly..

dorothy, thanks!! can share with me what are the kind of procedures that will go on for the 4th month? like what steps come first?

then hor, do we go by bb 16 weeks old? or by the date and month bb is born?

dor, er... bb at 4mths can eat chicken? I thought chicken is one of the later foods to intro? What about allergy issues? and why must bb pick between chicken and money and toys? haha sorry for asking so much, just v curious hee.

berry, for him to pick not to eat
happy.gif

heehee, this is a tradition performed by chinese maybe hokkien to see which item the child will pick. for me, i am doing for the fun of it.

winnie, ok ok... i ask my mum hor.. so she is the one doing, i am the one having fun that all

cheryl, should be ok.
cos i doing this sun 1st june, Gervaise should be 4 month on 4th june.

isobellies &amp; Jeannie

No choice hopefully out fat will be gone in a few mths time. My breast is big too so sian all my top cant fit in. Only can wear those giordano t-shirt so ugly man ...

dor, wahaha sounds quite fun hee. I am hokkien also, how come I dunno got this tradition, I think I am quite suaku. :p
So then you put several items and see what bb likes for fun? Then sekali he wants to eat the chicken haha.

berry, hahaha...
think they are too young to know that is food!

Cheryl, must ask yr mil leh.. think need to pray...
but i skip that part. just playing the ti kum part only.

happy, yipee!!!

hi ladies!

Artemis,
thanks! do let me know when the creams arrive
happy.gif

4th month rituals
my mil says to let him 'yi4 si4 yi1 si4' eat a variety of food on his 4th month, probably like brushing a piece of meat,some veg, etc, against his lips. this is to symbolise that he will not be a fussy eater in future. nothing about the tikum part leh.

but i think my parents let me pick the ti kum when i was 1 years old..

dor,
why bb 4mths must distribute cakes to celebrate? I thought only prepare diff type of food, then we use our hand to touch the food and brush her lips, so that she will not drool in future... beside toy, calculator, money... anything else to prepare for her to choose? calculator and money mean the same thing right? Hahaa... I can use this excuse to buy a nice cake liao :p

piglettail, some ppl tikum at 1yrs old.
i heard abt the "tasting " variety of food... but din tried on my gal. maybe that y she is such a fussy eater?

snowbelle, it like a start n ending process. start- full month n ending-4mths.
for me, i using this excuse to buy a nice cake too...

dor,
ic... heeheee... then i can start to look ard for nice cake design liao.... oops... i'm suppose to be on diet... but i want cake!!!

<font color="0000ff">re: Private ON Spree (both Batch 1 and 2)
Pls refer to the link for more details :-
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/1398045.html?1211942072</font>

BATCH 1
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Shipping</TD><TD>Postage</TD><TD>Total</TD><TD>Payment </TD></TR><TR><TD>leila</TD><TD>(4.84)</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>(4.84)</TD><TD>TO REFUND </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheryl</TD><TD>4.52</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>4.52</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dor11</TD><TD>4.18</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>4.18</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunny</TD><TD>5.37</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>5.37</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tongtong</TD><TD>8.67</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>8.67</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bx</TD><TD>0.23</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>0.23</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>M mummy</TD><TD>3.01</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>3.01</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweetpea</TD><TD>8.24</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>8.24</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
<font color="ff0000">leila, can u pls PM mi your a/c details for refund?</font>

BATCH 2
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Shipping</TD><TD>Postage</TD><TD>Total</TD><TD>Payment </TD></TR><TR><TD>jac</TD><TD>8.17</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>8.17</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kitsune</TD><TD>6.80</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>6.80</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vine gal</TD><TD>4.00</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>4.00</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bkkgal</TD><TD>6.17</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>6.17</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>berry</TD><TD>9.05</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>9.05</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piglettail</TD><TD>5.50</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>5.50</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>stephie</TD><TD>2.51</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>2.51</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi all,

Can u pls advise mi your mode of collection ?

BATCH 1
~ leila
~ cheryl - self collect
~ dor11 - self collect
~ sunny
~ tongtong
~ bx
~ M mummy
~ sweetpea

BATCH 2
~ jac
~ kitsune
~ vine gal
~ bkkgal
~ berry
~ piglettail
~ stephie

aquaDucks Free Trial Class
How many? 4 babies per class (1-parent-1-child)
Where? Heated pool at Suntec (so baby only need a swimming diaper)
When? Somewhere in Aug(weekend)
How long? Each session is 30 mins max
Time: TBA
Age? 6 months onwards
http://www.aquaducks.com.sg/programmes.html

1) Cheryl
2) Dorothy
3) Dorothy's fren
4) Qingling
5) Jeannie
6) kitsune_sg
7) Snowbelle
8) Tongtong
9) Blueginger
10) leila
11) Vine-Gal
12) Babyhope
13) Stephie
14)
15)
16)

Please kindly provide me the children's name, date of birth and their parent contact number. PM me this info and i will consolidate..
anymore?
those who havent pls do so.....

happymum2b
thanks for the update on the ON spree. where do you work? see if i can collect from you.

my dbs IB token is at home. will do the trf tomorrow.

hi happymum2b,

i'll like to opt for postage, thanks!

dor,
heee maybe u can try for your ah boy this round too
happy.gif
hope my boy will not be fussy eater, else i think i'll end up having to eat all his 'rejected lunch/dinner' in future. oops...

has anyone done research on rice cereals that we can feed baby with starting from 4th/5th month?

ON Private Spree -- Mode of collection

BATCH 1
~ leila
~ cheryl - self collect
~ dor11 - self collect
~ sunny
~ tongtong
~ bx
~ M mummy
~ sweetpea

BATCH 2
~ jac
~ kitsune
~ vine gal
~ bkkgal
~ berry
~ piglettail - postage
~ stephie

happymum2b
macpherson cannot leh cos i'm at raffles place. let me think how i can collect from you. leave postage as the last/no choice option :p. tks.

piglettail,
thks for your reply..
for your items, pls add S$1.50 on top of shipping to trsf to mi..
pls let mi know once u hv trsf.. i will get your items ready to be mailed to u shortly..

hi happy!

what are the other collection location?

if my items byu postage, how much would that be? thanks!!

how;s your gal now btw?

Hi happymum2b,

i have made the following transfer:

To : Happymum2b 126160666
Amount : SGD7.00
Transfer Date : 28/05/2008 (Immediate)
Transaction Reference : 100000996418653

Thank you!

happy,
i trf u the balance amt tonight coz i dun have the IB thingy with me now. possible to have mini gathering? then those self-collecting can get our items? anyone interested?

if not feasible, dor can u collect for me then i get from u?

re: bf
if i pump only twice a day with no latch on, how long do u think i can sustain until totally milkless?

bx, can i can collect for u.
think u can collect from me next week.

re:bf
hmm.. twice only?
morning n nite?
can increase? bx, have u started taking biomega?
got effect?

kitsune, if u wan, i can also collect for u. then when u go yr mum place, u can come to my block to collect?

bx,
i have a colleague...she doesn't pump at all and only latches baby once or twice a day...still breastfeeding and baby is already 11 months old.

bkk,
i didn't follow up with my colleague re the PIS since you prefer to stick with Ameda

garfield, my friend also does that, but she supplement with FM cuz ss not enuff, ss din diminishes, just that it's not enuff to meet bb's dd.

dor,
ok, i arrange with you again. maybe we can go lunch together?
happy.gif

re: bf
ya, thinking of just pumping before work at 5am then when i reach home abt 6.30pm. maybe can pump again before i sleep at 11pm. but from 5am to 6.30pm like very long hours. dunno my breast can take it onot. so very not motivated to continue... i feel the biomega does increase the hindmilk. as for ss, more or less the same. i have been lazy in pumping lately, so ss has not been good.

garfield,
wow, ur colleague's ss must be really good to start with in order to maintain bf.

bx: yesterday i experimented with pumping at 6.30am and 7.45pm when i back home. breast very hard but i tried to empty my breast. ss not as much as expected though.

bx, yeh.. i will continue to be like this until my ss cant meet bb's demand and will back to pumping in office once. cuz i really hate pumping in the toilet
sad.gif

tong,
i very scared once ss drop, won't come back liao. i am very coward. so i keep thinking of stoping bf completely. if not, everyday i worry abt my ss.

i oso gotta go toilet to pump once school reopen coz there will be no more vacant rooms. i hate it too! find it so unhygienic.

besides, oso no time during working hours to pump. especially if i have not pumped for many hours, i need a long time to empty my breasts. can't afford the time to do this.

sob.... discussed this issue with hb many times. he say whether wanna give bb BM or FM oso nvm. and he is very irritated coz since 1st mth i already say wanna give up. until now almost everyday say wanna give up, but still pumping away.

tong,
other collection points are my place (compassvale cres) and my mil place (lor ah soo)..

ur items quite bulky cos got 2 items are in box..
if by postage, i est abt S$3-S$4..

piglettail,
<strike>rec'd ur payment with thanks..</strike>
can u pls PM mi your address so that i can mail the items to u ?

bx,
i dun mind to arrange a mini gathering for distribution of items if majority are interested and we can confirm on a date &amp; venue..
alternatively, i can pass ur items to dor..
let me know ya..

cheryl,
rec'd ur payment with thanks..

kitusne,
do u oso want to tompang dor for your items ?

ON Private Spree -- Mode of collection

BATCH 1
~ leila
~ cheryl - self collect PAID
~ dor11 - self collect
~ sunny
~ tongtong
~ bx - pass to dor ??
~ M mummy
~ sweetpea

BATCH 2
~ jac
~ kitsune - pass to dor ??
~ vine gal - self collect
~ bkkgal
~ berry
~ piglettail - postage
~ stephie

piglettail,

I just checked my account again.. but did not see the funds from you.
U din trsf from POSB is it ? cos the transaction ref looks abit different from POSB..

Hi, Cheryl
aquaDucks Free Trial Class
How many? 4 babies per class (1-parent-1-child)
Where? Heated pool at Suntec (so baby only need a swimming diaper)
When? Somewhere in Aug(weekend)
How long? Each session is 30 mins max
Time: TBA
Age? 6 months onwards
http://www.aquaducks.com.sg/programmes.html

1) Cheryl
2) Dorothy
3) Dorothy's fren
4) Qingling
5) Jeannie
6) kitsune_sg
7) Snowbelle