Morning mummies!
Krystle,
Thank you so much for the "personalised" new year wish. I like the one you have for HR
But for XY, can I amend it a bit, to "continue to breastfeed XY as long as possilbe". Have to remove the weaning off part, cos we tried the "Cry-it-out" method and it's a totally no go, the crying only lasted a couple of minutes and we gave up. So I have changed my mindset instead, to let XY have my breast exclusively as long as she wants, even if I turn out to be a human pacifier, I would gladly be one, bring on the challenge!
<font color="0000ff">Wishing all mummies a great year ahead! Stay healthy and happy!</font>
Krystle,
Thank you so much for the "personalised" new year wish. I like the one you have for HR
<font color="0000ff">Wishing all mummies a great year ahead! Stay healthy and happy!</font>