(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Me started to drink full cream milk :p when do ur breast start to sore?? i also calc my edd will be on 20 jan :p

hi ladies,
me reporting here too
happy.gif

pregnant milk?
i wun start so soon... only 2nd-3rd trimester then baby will absorb nutrients from what we eat, so for the time being i'm trying to psycho myself to nibble thru the day. I'm used to taking 3 square meals. Couldn't finish my regular portion of b'fast ystrday - beehoon plus egg.
Too much Enfamama makes me heaty.. for my #1 i only drank 3 tins when i was bf. During pregnancy i drank HL as usual.

babyling
my boobies' soreness was what made me suspect i was pregnant... maybe at abt 6 wks...

whole day ystrday i'm starting to hv a pukey feeling.. like lotsa wind in stomach but can't burp/ fart it out. Same when carrying #1. Very sian... this time round i experience a bit motion sickness also... dun feel good in car/ bus.

hi qingqing,
thanks. mine is earlyjan. but waiting to see my gynae first.

hi babyling,
nope, my breasts no sore. just the late period and pukey feeling made me suspected...we were actually ttcing..

hi goldenpig,
hmm...i wanna get Enfamama samples. how to get? motion sickness!? OMG!

Hi all,

I could not calculate my EDD from my period, so my EDD is by measurement of the scan. 11 Jan 08. My No.1 came out 2 weeks earlier from the EDD, so I wonder if this one will be earlier too..
happy.gif

I have been experiencing MS since week 4. So depressing, my MS arrives earlier this time. The previous time was after 6 weeks.

What kind of food can you gers stomach during this period? I have no appetite for anything, eating is a hard chore...
sad.gif
Now I keep drinking ginger tea and eating small meals.

november
try hot food..
i took pau with milo this morning.

with #1, i lost 2kg in the 1st tri. Kept eating porridge. And i felt better after i drank steaming hot water.

Hi ladies,

Nice to meet u gals.
My EDD will be 23 jan 08 according to my GP.
Currently i am only 4 weeks plus. will be seeing my gynae next thurs.

Hi I'm new! have been reading but haven't been posting.

have been TTCing for almost a year. just found out last week that i'm 5 weeks pregnant. going for my scan next week. hopefully everything will be alright.
happy.gif

Can check with u gals? I hate drinking milk eversince young. is there other ways that i can take more nutrients for my baby?

babyshannon
milk is mainly for calcium
so u can take more calcium supplements
or cheese/ yoghurt/ green leafy veg

i only drink choc milk =)

Hi Kab,

We should have around the same EDD. I am in week 6 this week too. Will be going for 2nd appt to see gynae next week on my week 7 scan.

Your MS started?

hi kab, congrats!

hi babyshannon, i also waiting to go see gynae to check EDD. haven made appt thought. which/where is ur gynae?

hi golden pig,
tks! i just called for samples! yummy...wonder what other milk samples i can call.. heee..KS me.

thanks mei and november!

my LMP was 10/4. i went for my first scan on 14/5 to confirm the pregnancy. the next scan is on 24/5. I calculate from the net that my EDD should be 15/1/08.

MS is not too bad. at least i'm not really throwing up. Just had a very bloated feeling all the time.

I'm seeing Dr Yeap ML at KK. My good friend was under her and just delivered a healthy baby girl last month.
happy.gif

Count me in !!!!
EDD expected on 10 Jan 08
By from what i heard, normally first pregnancy the baby will pop out earlier than EDD by quite many days.
So for those whose EDD are in early Jan, be ready to be a mummy this yr Dec instead of 2008 : )

welcome DarEve!
haha...for me, my #1 dun wanna come out to see me and i have to induce her to come out..haha...

jan-08 mtbs,
how abt pm me ur nick/edd/gynae/hospital delivering then i can post it up...

hi all,

i just found out i am pregnant with a second one today. Am 5.5 wks pregnant.

Yet to decide on gynae. But am going to deliver at KKH. Previous gynae went to TMC liao.

Take care all

ladies, Congratulation !
Can try Ice-cream...good ones like haggen dasz which use fresh ingredients and skim milk. The fruity flavoured ones helped me thru my 1st trimester (I'm due in end sept 07) of morning sickness (MS)

Hi mei,

My gynae will be Dr KT Tan from KKH. she is a senior consultant, recommended by my good friend cum colleague who use her for both her kids.

Hi everybody!

I'm new here.. Juz chk on e net dat my EDD is 19Jan2008.

still sourcing for gynae.. do i hav to find one which is nearer to my place?

Hi babyshannon,

KT Tan full name is what?

I still looking for one at KKH. Will sign up at the private suite as per last time. I like it there.

Now my worries is how to handle two babies. I tell my boy mummy got baby in tummy, he also dunno what i am talking abt ah...he only 18 months now. so will be abt 26 months gap

hi eRnMum,

KT Tan the full name is Tan Kim Teng. She is one of the most senior consultant in KKH according to my friend. just tell the nurse KT Tan and they will know. I am using the private suite too. Change my appt to next tue already.

hi kovanella

me too... am with dr douglas ong. but i am seeing him at ten mile instead. 2nd one due on 13 Jan

Hi ladies,
me gt another qn, is it normal to have bluish veins to appear under the skin on the thighs, and other parts of the body??

hi babyling, you so fast have bluish veins liao ah.

I dun have it during my 1st one. Should be normal. But mayb you can ask your gynae.

thanks babyshannon, i will keep her in mind....mayb i will engage her too.

hihi!

i got a Q too... sometimes i'll hav pain on my left side abdomen, is it normal?
As currently i havnt see any gynae yet.. my appt is on end of May.

Dear Lynn,

i also have it these few days. think should be fine if i remembered clearly.

These days i am extremely tired. Sat, i nap for 4 hrs and can still sleep at 9 plus at night leh.

now at work, i also very tired. Looking forward to lunch time to sleep. cannot take it soon

babyling, you a bit fast leh. tot these veins will only appear in later stage when the baby is pressing?

hi ernMum,

thks for ur advice, as this is my 1st so i tink as time pass by i'll hav lots of Q to ask..

i'm at work too, oh u so gd life can nap during ur lunch? i cant.. but so far as per normal no MS or tired yet, juz sometimes a bit pain on my left abdomen.
happy.gif

lucky you ah.....

my tiredness is extreme leh

lunch time, just rest at work station lor.

dun worry la, first time mummy is like that one

Hi Kab,

dun worry and take good care.

Have you seen a gynae? Mayb can bring forward the visit if yet too. Spotting is really common tho worrying for sure

Hi ladies,

Lynn - my gynae told me is normal to have cramps ..... she told me that cos the womb is expanding so is normal

Back