kitsune_sg
Active Member
Diapers promotion
Hiaz, wrong timing for me. I just bought last week cos ran out of Mamy poko and huggies diapers pants. The huggies diapers pants which I bought from NTUC last week was the same packaging with free DVD but costs $2 more.
Mom2nat, MIL told me before that FIL prefers gals. My gal quite clever to 'sa jiao' her ye ye so he dotes on her.
Finally, RaeAnne didn't cry when I left her at playgroup today. She looks a bit sad sad and her lips quivered but she didn't cry. Teacher said she adapted very fast.
Kam, was reading your blog about your explanation for your kids' names. Always thought that it's Xi1yu3 instead of Xi1yu2. Just wondering, if you read her name in full, will it sound like 干溪鱼?
Hiaz, wrong timing for me. I just bought last week cos ran out of Mamy poko and huggies diapers pants. The huggies diapers pants which I bought from NTUC last week was the same packaging with free DVD but costs $2 more.
Mom2nat, MIL told me before that FIL prefers gals. My gal quite clever to 'sa jiao' her ye ye so he dotes on her.
Finally, RaeAnne didn't cry when I left her at playgroup today. She looks a bit sad sad and her lips quivered but she didn't cry. Teacher said she adapted very fast.
Kam, was reading your blog about your explanation for your kids' names. Always thought that it's Xi1yu3 instead of Xi1yu2. Just wondering, if you read her name in full, will it sound like 干溪鱼?