(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Pauline..

I jut realised mine also pick hair with tissue.. I just told her off use hands. can wash and dont waste my paper i do same.. she just do it wit bare hands now.. I dont monitor that cos after all she doese it when i am asleep except today... guess best way dont keeo any open tissue or toilet paper there la.. haha
 


haha, Fern, nowadays, I don't get any afternoon nap cos I got to keep checking on her work. Just now, ask her to mop floor. I saw that the living room floor is wet so I deliberately checked under tv cabinet and the floor is dry. I asked her if she mop under the tv cabinet. She said yes she did. I put my hand under the tv cabinet and swipe to show her. My hand is dry. I swiped my hand on the living room floor and it's wet. I told her if she mopped under the tv cabinet. How can the floor there be dry whereas the floor is still wet? I caught her red handed still want to try and bluff me. Duh. :p
 
Haha.. Eh I did the smae an hour ago. my maid too.. mop all area and when i cheked my room all wet except under all the cabinet and bed when i ask she say have... clean but i sweep my hand thru even one pc of lego and milk bottle cover apppeard so i tol her off .. clean a not the way she work.. They very strange., clean things never shift things. take all the bloddi short cut!!! Duh.. I nap... but with elias nap then can or where I trust maids!!!!!!!!!!
 
Fern
45 min bathe is way too long. My maid can zoom in 5 min! Hahaha... but of cos if she needs to handwash her clothes & bathe, then longer. your maid bathe so long v waste water leh, or is she using hp inside the bathroom??
Usually if you not strict, they will slowly slowly.
I oso realised phil "higher class", indo more humble. But for now, I still employ phil, cos can speak to my kids. And my son speaks a lot, thanks to my maid reading to him! Or rather, I tell her wat to do with him. However, still got lots of hiccups.
 
Fern, that's why I stand watch or observe from next room. When I see her not moving things before mopping or vacuuming, I'll spot check and ask her to remop that part. Hopefully, she realises that she wastes even more time to remop and revacuum then she'll get things right the first time.

Mom2nat, my gal doesn't want her unless there's nobody else in the house. Eg. when I'm showering and hubby's not back yet. ;)
 
morning all,

vomit blood yday cos of my MIL. she had been calling my hb the whole day (when i at work) and tried her idiot methods on my hb again.

1. she kept telling my hb it is not right not to turn up for her mother's bday celebration. even if i leg pain oso must turn up. she even said that i can bring my maid along so that there are ppl looking aft the kids. i told hb this "she can order her son to do things. but since she treats me as an outsider, i will not listen to her orders and my sons are my sons, not her sons and she has no rights to order my sons. if u want to according to your mom's wish n turn up at porpor's hse, by all means but my sons n me will never turn up" she knows deep in her heart i hated any of my maids to mix ard with her brother's maid cos her brother's maid can order employers to do things for her!

2. my hb has been sending my #1 to playgroup for the past 1 week. he had heard enuf ppl telling him tat my son is always the last to go into the class even if he turns up earliest (which of cos, is the results of my MIL lah). yet when my hb tells his mom abt this, she told him off "how come when i ard he behave himself? he is always the first one to go into the class. u ppl duno how to look aft kids!" well well well... my hb told me tis "so wat? they ARE MY KIDS. i do what i want"

3. my FIL came to my hse yday to mix with his grandsons. he noticed the distance between them n him. so he told my #1 that nai nai n ye ye will come back next week after nai nai's doc appt. my hb was like "oh pls, DUN COME BACK N MESS THINGS AGAIN!" my reaction was "wah .. see 1 time doc can walk liao ar??!! n tolong .. mai come back!"

in short, my hb n me dun wan my MIL to come back n mess things. we dun wan my sons to listen to my MIL words only. for me, lagi more worse, cos she dun treats me as a family member n why shd she threatened my sons n cast dark shadows in their lives? anyway, by not going to her mother's bday celebration, i already declared war to her. she will hold it against my sons whenever possible. so i will not allow it to happen lor. even if i nid to get 30 days HL to jagar my sons against her, I WILL!
 
Mylvera, jia you! Support you all the way! How can she say ankle pain also must go? No consideration of what is more important: social gathering or health problem?
 
mylvera,
Sound like you have really declared war! Be strong and all the best! But also make sure you don't get too heated up hor, take care of the little one in your tummy.

But one thing though, is your hubby close to his grandma? If he is very close, then maybe your hubby can go there alone to show face for a while to show his respect?
 
Kam,

tt's wat i told hb lor. he wants he can go. i wun stop him but dun expect me nor my sons to go.

i hated it when we turn up at his porpor hse n have to wait for everyone to turn up at 630-7pm den can start eating. sometimes the kids hungry n tired but we still gotta wait.

i oso had many experiences in that there are not enuf "legs" for mahjong session and my MIL expect me (preg woman) to run ard the small living room stacked with furnitures for my kids while she ordered my hb to play mahjong with her n porpor. it's like ... WTF lor. mahjong more impt den kids n the one in my tummy?
 
mylvera
*clap*clap*!!!

i agree with kam, i was about to type the same stuff. since you dont want to go, your hb can go. show face for a while

re: ILs prob
although i posted about the "butterfly" incident yest, i still very good to my mil lar. her airpot broke down and i offered to give her one by lying to her that i have spares at home (when in fact i dont have). at least buy a good one for her. her previous airpots always spoilt coz she cheapo basket buy bo brands kind from giant.
i tell myself the more you dont like the person, the more you must wish the person happiness. buddha wisdom neh
 
Kam,
im on for the trial, but like abit hard to meet the target of 6 kids leh.

mummies,
brought ur kids for the 19mth jab oredy? im bringing my #2 for jab tmr, hope no fever..
 
kitsune
My girl used to follow me ard the house, when I in toilet, or I bathe oso. SShe did this until I think err... she was 3 or older!!! She super sticky kind. Strangers look at her oso can cry.
Now leh, she "bullies" maid.. sigh...
 
mylvera,
Take care sia. Sounds like your mil want "face" more than considering anything else.


RE:IL problem
When I unhappy, I also keep quiet only. The hormone must be acting up on me when I am pregnant. Make me more angry, but the best I can do is show black face. My mil didnt nag so much when hb not ard, when hb come back from taipei, she start to pour out her woes to him like she very busy. No one helps her at all. Sometimes she just need to tell me what she need to be done and I wil do it, else how would I know which area she need help, in a way, this is her house. I was so fedup that I stop my breakfast and walk away. She is the one who spolit my sil, that precious sil don't need to do anything, not even washing a cup that she had drank! Can you imagine that my mil had to help her cut toes nails when she is aready 16 years old now!! then there my mil is complaining nobody is helping her, only nag at me and hb. I am actually very upset with sil more than mil, spolit brat with smelly mouth.

We wanted to hire part time helper, then she says waste money and we just need to spare some time to help everyday. sigh...
 
Morning mummies, I'm back! MIA for so many days cos laptop kena virus...hehehe. Luckily my brother managed to save it and recovered all our files otherwise all my boy's photos will be gone.

Now gotta catch up on all the posts...
 
<font color="ff0000">Rhythm In Me trial class at GraceKids</font>

http://gracekids.com.sg/gracekids/Rhythm%20In%20Me.html

Course - Mini Mover 3 for 18 - 24 months old
Saturday at 11.30am
$45 for the trial class (need min 6 babies to start this trial)
$365 per term (10 classes)

CONFIRM
1. Kam
2. Mandy
3. Luca

NEED 3 more babies, anyone?
4. Jess???
5.
6.

Luca,
If we cannot start this one in the morning, we can go to the one (on-going class) at 2.30pm. You interested?
 
Icy, I tried the instant porridge when preparing for RaeAnne's HK trip in Dec last year. She likes to eat but the quantity too little and too watery. Maybe cos that time she hardly has any teeth so I can't buy those more solid ones. I bought another 1-2 packs of instant rice (12 months and above) in preparation for Penang trip recently. If you want, I can sell it to you at a discount.

Mom2nat, since you got gal and boy. Do you find gals more sticky to Mummy than boy? Yesterday, while at the park, we bumped into MIL's neighbour. When she found out that I'm having 2 gals. She told MIL gals good, gals better, now you don't realise it. Next time, then you'll know. MIL replied her I know already, I got 2 boys mah. Well, hope that means that she is not disappointed with no grandsons to carry on the family surname bah.
 
pixie : agree

no matter how bad the in laws , we must still love our enemies ( like the jesus's teaching too? hehe)

so whatever it is, hopefully everyone will have a happy family eventually. this generation he or she doesnt treat you good, just accept it and be good and kind to them, without expecting any returns. i believe i owed them last generation, so this time I “repaid” to them cuz I might have treated them bad or the same before. If I treat them bad now, next time I will get it also, yuan 1 yaun1 xiang1 bao4 he2 shi2 liao3??
 
Mummies,
Sharing my boy photo taken at the childcare about 2 weeks ago. It's their yearly photo-taking day for the class and individual. I love this photo...... my boy so grown up already!

2824135.jpg
 
Kam,
NICE! HR looked like a big boy now. I wish Z could have a shot like this too cos nowadays very difficult to snap pix of him facing the camera &amp; smiling at the same time!
 
steph / tongtong:

Ya lor, so amazing that he was willing to sit still, pose, and smile at the camera :)

I was so sad that the photography studio session that I booked was cancelled because the photographer decided to end her (home) business. Now feeling better, at least I got this very photo to keep :)
 
<font color="ff6000">Verene,</font>
Tks for yr reply
happy.gif
i collected my Lego Duplo Large bricks box yesterday from the BP supplier
happy.gif
It's a gd buy cos retail shop cost abt $69.
 
yuhu!! long time no come here.......

<font color="ff0000">Classic Sticker Series</font>
each title is US$3.99 (excluding shipment)
i've a few titles with me. planned to get some more for my 2nd girl. anyone keen?

http://www.macawbooks.com/htmls/classic_sticker.php

drop me a pm ok. cos i seldome come here
then i can consolidate. let me know if nid pics so that i can take pic of what my elder is having currently...
 
My son used to look at the camera when i say smile and try to take his picture.
How whenever i bring out the camera and try to take a picture. He turn his head away purposely and not let me take a picture of him...:p
 
Check with you mommies...
What type/brand of shampoo or body wash do u use for your active tods? I am still using J&amp;J top to toe body wash. I am thinking to buy a separate shampoo for his hair when he enter pre-school...will it be necessary? or i can stick to J&amp;J still ? Hmm...
 
mei,
Will e-mail you soon cos you said before 31st Aug mah :p

I am interested in the sticky book. Will e-mail you later, k!


eNemum,
Thanks :)
 
Kitsune,
Oh Thanks for the feedback. Let me confirm my trip, if my oscar is ok (next monday). Then I can book for my HK trip in Nov. see some promotion for airlines now.. I am so tempted.

I find that boys or girl also can be sticky, like my boy very very sticky to me now. I think the main reason is I am a SAHM.. and the main caregiver.. so he naturally become sticky to me, because he face me 24/7.


Kam,
Very nice photo of Haore and He know how to smile nicely in front of the camera. so handsome.
 
Icy,
Thanks :)

Yes, my boy also can be very sticky to me. He got back to his independent self for the past few months after being sticky to me the first few months once I got pregnant with #2. But just these few days, he sticks on me again, sometimes insists me to carry him etc, maybe he can sense that Meimei is coming out soon??!!! This morning during the car ride, he lifted up my clothes, and talked to his sister :)
 
Kam,

How was the playdate last weekend??

Icy,
Good promo by CX now. The prices inclusive of tax.

Am thinking of going to Taiwan and do drive around and then to HK but now with the typhoons....not too sure now....dont know if should still go....
 
grumpus
great. thanks. where issit at? ur mom or ur place? my fren will self collect at your place this or next week if she confirms. issit wooden cot or playpen (cloth and plastic) material?
 
pixie,
Thanks!

Mandy,
Last week playdate just me and Tongtong. Cheryl flied us aeroplane at the last minute :p We have a good time. Shaun and Hao Re were well behaved, no fighting at least :) It's fun to have the toddlers play together and see how they inteact.
 
Kam,
HR so cute...maybe he can't wait for mei mei to come out &amp; play with him?hehe..

Z like to hug hug R &amp; sometimes will use his little fingers to point to R's body parts like ear or eyes &amp; say the word! He will oso pass DiDi his pacifier &amp; put it in his mouth
happy.gif
sweet hor
2824632.jpg
 
pixie,
Liulian not nice already. Last Sat went 717, hubby was greatly dissappointed that he doesn't talk about liulian anymore. Good for me, big impact on my weight gain leh.
 
pixie,
it's at my mum's place at macpherson. it's wooden cot material. but playpen style, the side cannot lower and the mattress height cannot adjust.
 
steph,
Very sweet of Z. And your little R always look so happy :) Guess that's one of the greatest thing for them to have a sibling to play with.

So mummies - start planning for your #2 NOW, you won't regret!!!!! Who wants baby dust, can come visit me at TMC or at my place :)
 
kam
the season over liao, of coz no nice liulians lah
nevermind, wait few more mths for the next season.
if i ever miss liulians, i just conjure up the smell in my mind and i could literally smell it in my head.
zhi3 ke3 hua4 mei2
 
Kam,
Nice pic of HR indeed. My girl still cannot pose still for pics. Most of the pics are always with her hands pointing towards the camera, trying to snatch the camera from us. Hahaha...

Mylvera,
Wah, it is really wartime now for you. But remember not to overstress too much since you still got #3 to take care of. Not good for your health also. I scared your ILs will really turn up at your house next week....

Steph,
I am using Pigeon shampoo and body foam for my girl since she turned 12 mths. Coz it is foamy type and indicated less alkaline so I think should be good for toddlers. So far so good. Quite easy to rinse off too.
 
grumpus
ok cool. thanks. this is what im looking for. at most i provide my mattress and bumper at my side since i oso no use for them
 
pixie,
It's 望梅止渴, not zhi3 ke3 hua4 mei2 :)

Now still have lah, but it's all (mostly) D24, which we don't like much. That guy said starting Oct will have more durians again, don't know true or not.
 



Back
Top