(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Steph, I use California baby wash for both hair and body. The photo of your dear 2, so sweet lei

Stickiness: my boy is very clingy, but he is ok wor when I was away last Saturday for OBS. And he is guai and obedient according to his dad ( so strange and envy). He is notti when I’m around.

Liulian: I also gian for liu lian so got the durian kueh from bengawan solo yesterday, not nice leh.

Kam, you are very Ke4 qi4 leh, saying my shaun is well behaved. I’m very amazed with how guai is haore lor, cuz he din snatch things from shaun and din complain also when shaun snatched his toys! Hubby said must let shaun mix with hao re more so that he can learn how to behave ! hehe. You welcome guest while you doing confinement?
 


going for lunch soon...my coll wanna eat steak at Jack's place or sashimi at Sushi Tei...haven payday but pocket big hole liow:p no more BP spree for me!
 
steph,

Try the salmon belly soup at Sushi Tei. Always order that when i am there!!!
happy.gif
Enjoy
 
kam
eh yah hor correct
yes, oct/nov is the next season. confirm. coz i remember eating it every end of the year kind.

steph
my colls oso go out and eat but i choose to da bao. saves $$...havent payday oso and spree too much!
 
Kam: Hao Re is handsome! ;-)
Steph: Your 2 boys so cute! They sure will be good playmates.

I was a bit upset, coz I heard my SIL came to my place and took one of my girl' toy for her bb without asking me. I mean I don;t mind to pass it to her after all my girl doesn't use it for now but it's my toy, no need to ask ok? I never do like that to anyone. ;-(
Am I right or wrong when I feel upset huh? Grumble abit with hubby about that..
 
tongtong,
You also very ke4 qi4 lah. Shaun was indeed very well behaved. Don't forget my HR grows up in the infant/childcare, so he is already used to sharing toys etc, while S is not. So S is already very good liao.

I welcome guest to my place all year round :) I don't have any pantang for my confinement, it's just like any other day for me, except with a very little and fragile baby to take care of :) Oh no, this time round have to t
 
Mandy,
I saw CX at $383, after all the tax and everything, even tho the promotion rate is $299. Then saw SQ at $388 includes all tax. They had A380 in the promotion, quite tempted to try this new plane. :p
 
Yo, i am back! No restaurant but hawker food instead cos some colls need to rush back for mtg. Had fish dumplings noodles $2bucks...cheap & gd but me still hungry...siao liow...think my appetite increase cos body system still think i am preggy?? later sneak office vending machine for some tibits munch:phehe
 
blessedbaby,
Thanks!

Of course your SIL has to ask you before she takes Jo's toy. But then hor, if she has already done that, better don't say anything lor. Ask your hubby to tell her next time should ask first.

Steph,
Where is your workplace. So good ah, still can get lunch at $2?
 
Kam: thanks. I won't say anything and felt upset for 5 mins after I heard that. My hubby said he will tell her off when he sees her next.
I dont mind to pass all my girl' toy to her bb but have to respect ownership mah. ;-)
 
mylvera,

Gd question! But...i dunno leh seriously...remember i was telling you all that i felt nauseous 2wks ago & then last wk i got strong craving for certain food. i told hb abt it but he said since my big auntie came shld be no problem. I supposed so cos if preggy, how come still got menses? My last two pregnancy...no menses, only spotting & MS. I doubt so...but now u highlight & make me worry leh...

Kam,
my workplace near West Coast Food Centre. 10mins car ride can reach any nearby neighbourhood hawker centres
happy.gif
 
Mandy,
i love to eat salmon belly sashimi but not try soup before. I love their grilled sotong, tori karaage, amaebi & nama hotate sashimi, fried salmon skin/tofu, cold soba & ebi tempura
happy.gif
 
blessedbaby
hmmm i dont mind if its a cheap toy but i will mind if its a very expensive toy eg a leap pad.
i bring toys over to my mil place, my niece will snatch away from my boy and play, i oso LL bo bian coz thats interaction between children. what can i say? tell her not to touch my boy's toys?
at most i keep repeating the same words: share share!

about my sil
i think my sil a bit pissed at me. when my boy always run into her room to watch hi5 on tv (hi5 is ALWAYS on at night for her gal to watch), i will remove him away from her room. reason being 1.my boy plasters his face practically onto the tv screen 2. hi5 to me is not educational at all. as the space between the bed and tv is only very narrow, she sometimes sit in a chair at this "space" and sit my boy at her lap and let him watch tv. which i think is very unhealthy since the tv would be so near to my boy.
oredi told my mil dont let him go into the room to watch tv liao so everynight can see me or my hb or my mil running into the room and remove him.

so nowadays whenever i reached home, my sil will be very loud, ask her gal (who will be playing in the living room with my boy and mil), to come back to the room, shut the door.
especially when i toking to her gal, she will cut me off and ask her gal back to the room.

aiyah poor thing leh her gal. she shut her into the room and the couple stay in the living room instead. hb play pc games, wife watch tv. never interact with their child. sometimes i feel like crying on behalf of my niece.
and my mil so kiasi, dont dare to tell her son off.
 
icy,
nope i stop nursing in May. Either my stomach got worms or i got superb high metabolism!

mylvera,
my LMP was 29th Jul & lasted only 4days.
 
steph,
Are you very very very sure? Since you are still at the "fertile" stage, no need to be very active wor, 1 time can already strike leh :=P
 
crazy.gif
not 100% sure...but we exercise with precaution leh *dizzy spells*
For sure one thingy my hb is 101% not ready for #3 now. I am neutral but cannot be selfish but but but...aiya having a bb sometimes involve alot of other things to consider oso.
 
LOL, was reading the past entries, steph are you gan cheong now? hmmmm, maybe after work you better cheong and get a test kit.

Anyone here knows which spree organizer always sell medela milk bags? I desperate leow.
 
pixel: if her bb comes to my place and plays, I will not mind it. But she took my girl' toy to her own house leh?! If ask me, of course i Will say yes. She didn't ask, make me feel upset a bit only. ;-)
 
angelsky
buy lansinoh from me lar heehee

blessedbaby
yes upset but guys will think we're over sensitive.
i think its only polite. unless you very very chummy with her then i dont think i would mind.
think about it: if your own sis takes away jo's toy, would you be that upset?
i doubt i would be so upset if my sis took away my boy's toy but i would be very upset if my sil took away my boy's toy :)
 
angelsky,
not gan cheong but will hu si ran xiang aka imagination run wild.

blessedbaby,
your sil took away jo's toy to her own hse w/o asking? I will be upsad cos is as gd as stealing...at least basic courtesy to inform perhaps?
 
pixel: if it was my sis who took the toy form my place w/o asking, sure she will get my scolding. For me, respect others is very very important.
IF i dont do it to anyone, I also never expect anyone do it to me.
Sorry ah, maybe I have set a curtain standard for myself thats why all these things happen, I just feel upset. ;-)
 
correct blessedbaby
we set our expectations on others and if others never do, we will feel upset. but not everyone is like us.
the closer the person is to us, the higher expectations we have on them, more often than not

btw, i wont be angry at my sis if she took away my toy tho. different ppl different stds
 
mylvera,
wan to sponsor ah?hehe...based on my LMP...unlikely preggy leh so nope. Hope i dun slap myself next month...if big auntie dun come = trouble
 
mylvera,
wan to sponsor ah?hehe...based on my LMP...unlikely preggy leh so nope. Hope i dun slap myself next month...if big auntie dun come = trouble
 
Kam
Handsome HaoRe!!

Kitsune
I find girls generally a bit more sticky kind. But oso depends on their character. Nowadays pple always say have girls good lor. My mom is staying with us, so in a way, my in laws "lugi" lor, cos not staying with their son. So leh... have son good or not. hahahah... but individual lah.
 
the elder one got mycoplasma infection (pneumonia).. and spread the bacteria to her younger sis..

they were both admitted for 3 days each for intensive rounds of neubrilizing plus antibiotics treatment...gosh..imagine I was staying there for 6 days straight! o_O
 
cadaly,
Oh poor things. Guess they have recovered now. You take care too.


Yvonne,
For all brands ah? Thanks for sharing, just the right time, I need to get some diapers.
 
Yvonne,
Thanks.. just in time to stock up cos stock is running low... heehee....

Kam
sorry lei.. this sat cant make it cos got 7th month prayers....
 
Cad&aly, wah, heart pain for u! my colleague’s son also admitted for 3 days for pneumonia… so your 2 gals ok already? Take care, make cordyceps for them to build up their lungs, and let them go swimming more. And drink some Chinese soup regularly which sooths the lung one.

Diaper: I also running out of pamper active. Hopefully ntuc have promotion on that..
 



Back
Top