(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Kam,
u intend to breastfeed for #2 right? stock up breastpads buay? Now fairprice offer for Pigeon 36pcs+6pcs FOC for $8.90!
 


kam
my sis her BP over liao lor.
you just tell me what you want, final cfm. then i ask her buy for you on her next BP, this way, easier mah. you need to know the prices beforehand?
 
goshh..the Huggies Jeans pants promo $14.75 for 2packs (L-12's/XL-10's/XXL-8's) each pc $0.61 for L size...still so ex! will stick back to MP value pants
happy.gif
 
shannonbaby,
yes is the blue one. but i only hv one tube unopened, the other one i opened to use then realise i prefer original so now trying to just finish up the tube which i opened lor.

if u want 2 then maybe u get both from BP? otherwise u get from 2 side quite mah fun right? I'm ok either way.

expiry is oct 2010
 
grumpus,
Thanks. Will look see look see. My boy will stop going to childcare for 2 months after I pop, so looking for something for him to do, else he might get too bored staying at home for 2 months.

steph,
Yes, intend to bf. But #1 not very successful, so don't want to buy anything first. See how my milk factory is willing to work this time round, then go buy all the "accessories" lor. Gynae taught me to start massaging my breast, can squeeze out a bit of colostrum already.

pixie,
Ok, ok. I will confirm again and PM you.
 
grumpus, sorry, will get from the BP then since I need at least 2 tubes. 2nd baby coming out in Nov.

steph, thanks for the link..
happy.gif


Kam, dont worry, as long as u tell yrself u can do it..will definitely be able to bf successfully..
happy.gif
 
Kam,
My boy is attending Bibinogs at Serene Centre (along Bukit Timah Rd). 1hr 30 mins per lesson and consists of story-telling, song, play, art & craft, chinese, snack and zoophonics. He has completed 1 term liao and continuing. The class is very small, usually 4-6 kids but sometimes down to 2 kids cos the rest are sick. I don't mind cos less kids, less chaotic and they get to participate more. So far my boy hates the chinese lesson but loves the rest of it especially zoophonics. Realised he has picked up some sounds and he's really good with the B words nowadays.

If you intend to send Haore for class, then you bring baby along as well?? Or your mum look after for you?
 
Kam,
Hope that your wish to get HL from next week comes true. I still got to wait until gynae visit next Sat and see if have chance to ask HL... Near to collapse soon... Having huge problems to wake up in early morning...

I also hope that I can BF longer for #2. But looking at the situation, it might be tough. As I am still the same lazy mum who needs her sleep better. Then somemore, my girl has been growing quite well on FM and I feel that FM is not a bad thing after all. Hehehe...
 
yvonne,
Thanks for sharing. Will look into this also. No, not bringing my baby. Hubby will bring Hao Re there if I manage to sign him up for a class.
 
krystle,
Surely our kids can grow well on FM, my HR does (and so did myself and all my siblings). But I really really really want to experience those very special bonding with my kid through BF, and want to tell everyone proudly one day that I can BF successfully! That's my biggest dream for now.
 
Kam,

There are also quite a few casses in Yew Tee area that Hao Re can attend. Tumble tot, Edufarm etc...More convienient as #2 will be popping soon. i am thining of Edufarm lesson for Javin starting next yr.
 
Jacelyn,
Thanks. Look at those briefly, but I am not too keen in playgroup type, cos after 2 months, HR will go back to his childcare again.

Also look at gymboree, kindermusik and bibinogs that grumpus and yvonne suggested.

But think I still prefer Ryhthm in Me, maybe 先入为主 bah. And I really want to focus on music and movement type. Will give it a try this Sat then see how.
 
Steph, thanks for the tip off on breast pads. I bought 2 boxes from Malaysia, cheaper about $7 but no free 6 pcs. Will probably stock up more cos I used a lot for no. 1. :p

Pixie, how much you selling your breast pads?

I'm looking for Desitin creamy too but I want those expiry Dec 2010 or later cos the tubes that I bought for RaeAnne expiring next month and no. 2 is due in early Dec. BP just nice for me.
happy.gif
 
reporting for kam!

stupid me, only Saw her sms sent early this morning now!!

Her waterbag burst at 530am, waiting at delivery room at 8am.

Not sure now popped liao or not??
 
Tongtong,
no wonder Kam didnt reply the questions..

hope she has a smooth delivery. send regards to her for me, tks!
 
Wa, Kam popping liao. No wonder no posta from her this morning. She's usually the first to report to the thread.

Jia you! Kam. Hope she delivered by now.
happy.gif
Tongtong, please help send my regards too.
happy.gif
 
pauline, yea her parents will be here on 25th. but i think the timing quite ok because she will be in hospital till at least sunday? then tuesday the parents will be here liao.

anyway, still no news ffrom her yet leh.
 
congrats Kam!

<font color="ff0000">MOONCAKES!!</font>
anyone nid to get mooncakes from Raffles Hotel (25%), Gdwood Park (20%), Marriott (25%) and Peony Jade (30%)? let me know but got to come collect from me on 17-Sep at my opic area.
 
I only remember she said just a few pushes, Haore was out. Even her hubby commented, just like that cos she didn't pinch or beat him during delivery.
happy.gif
 
Congrats Kam! Your gal so guai and timing so good..hehe! At least today Haore can still go to cc and tomorrow is already weekend so daddy is around to help. Grandparents will be here next week also...perfect timing.
 


Back
Top