(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Mei,

Then why not change the date to Jan instead? To me, any venue is fine, as long as it can accommodates so many babies and adults comfortably and not too pricey (I personally prefer anything <$30 per adult).

kam,
cos' we discussed previously that jan would be busy cos' the jan babies would have their own pte celebration, and its cny period. sure super busy.

tht's why we agreed upon 20th dec. = )

mei,
sat's aqua ducks, can wear t-shirt.. can also wear beach shorts right? my thighs are so fat... :x

anyway, how to slim down thighs???? Dunno why my thighs suddenly get so flabby. or rather, dunno why i suddenly become so flabby everywhere!

mcfluffy....haha...u not alone. me also! all bulges....ummh...really must put on t-shirt!
happy.gif
Daddies also t-shirt rite?
happy.gif

piglet and babe
hope your babies recover soon. if milk puke out has phlegm should be good news right? at least get out of their system. take care

porridge
anyone tried onions and tomatoes in porridge?

hi, just nw bring my gal go c sbcc c dr koh. she got fever 38.8 and cough. doc say is virus and my son go sch got virus pass to her. my gal within 2wks lost 0.5kg. c her like tat, so heart pain. hai. hope she faster ok.

<font color="0000ff">Morning Mummies,</font>

My baby also has fever since Sat night and it's fluctuating. Very headache as it seemed his immune system is not good. Sighz. Took leave to care for him. Think he's teething again.

hi mei,
Confirmed! My friend can take pics for us from 10 am to 12 pm. Btw, can a friend join in for my slot at 11.30 am? Let me know asap ok.

Btw, can we stay around to swim after the session?

violetice,

I totally understand how you feel! Baby Hao Re has been suffering from flu and a bad cough for 1 week now. And has (mild) fever for 2 days. Babies are very prone to illness, it takes a long time for their immune system to be built up We just have to be patient..... baby will recover soon, jia you!

Mandy_goh,

I asked last time at the clinics (with AVIVA insurance). The PD fees is only covered by insurance until baby is 1.5 or 3 years old (can't remember exactly). After that, only covers the toddler to see panel GPs, if needs to see GP, have to be referred by panel GPs.

Morning mummies!

mei: e function rm shld b able to accommodate ard 70-80 paxs becos dat time my bb 1st mth celebration we hav 70 cfm guests and last min those who cant make it also turn up.. in e end my voucher not enuf to giv. decided to stop giving out since they already eaten e buffet. hahahaa! but e prob is not enuf tables and chairs for everybody. they only provide 10 tables and some chairs.

I saw some of our Jan mummies name at e thread for Xmas bibs.. heheee!
happy.gif

whr to buy Xmas costume for bb?

mei and wendyg, thanks for the tips. Will have to take the courage to try as afraid of mess if can't get a toilet in time. My gal still dunno how to control poo. That day at home let her run around in shorts and her poo juz drop out though wee she will tell us before hand.

Mei, sorry lehz. My hb said it's better for us not to bring our boy to swim trial as he is still running a flu and cough. Might not recover in time and even if he does, might not be strong enough to go swim. So sad. Btw, what time will u gals be there till? If there's a crowd, I can join u all for a gathering instead. Hope I don't affect the rest.

What have ur babies been eating? Mine seems to keep eating pumpkin, potatoes, carrots, meat to cook soup base, fish, spinach. Fruits he tried a variety: avocado, nectarine, peaches, apples, pears. Any started on rice or still those mashy watery porridge? pasta?

babe,

i have yet to start mine on rice or pasta ... esp noodles cos some noodles has eggs as ingredients. both my hb n myself are prone to allergies so we decided to refrain for those food that might cause allergy to babies.

mandy,

no, at the end, I didn't take it up, as we later found out can claim Hao Re's PD fees from my husband's company - up to 75%, not bad right :)

babe,

for vege - can try brocolli, green pea.
for fruits - banana, papaya, mango, rock melon, honeydew, etc....
for others - tofu.

I have given Hao Re rice soak in soup. And let him try some noodles when I was eating some.

mcfluffy/dawn,
yes. can wear tshirt over your bikini. in fact encouraged to wear tshirt so that bb can grab ur shirt while in water.

elmo,
gd. can i have ur friend (photographer) contact so that i can liaise with him/her directly? yes, ur friend can join the 1130am slot as there are 2 more spaces left. but i need the usual details as I nid to inform aquaducks and pine club.

lynn,
xmas costume for bb, babymallonline has. mylvera has a spree on babymallonline.

babyship,
nvm. then i take ur name out of the list.

<font color="aa00aa">AquaDucks Trial - 11th Oct Sat @ The Pines Club</font>
details will be released after i receive aquaducks confirmation.

Slot #1. 10am - 10.30am
1 VioletIce
2 janbb
3 pm_babe
4 blessed serene
5 superbee
6 lu_meihua

Slot #2. 10.30am - 11am
1 QQ
2 blessedbaby
3 lyn78
4 shorty_gal
5 Godsent
6 mcfluffy - photographer

Slot #3. 11am - 11.30am
1 mandygoh
2 tracy_lazy
3 kitsune_sg
4 Tansy x1
5 Tansy x2
6 vereneting

Slot #4. 11.30am - 12pm
1 candyclau
2 AngelaYong
3 Bbdear
4 elmo_78
5 elmo_78 friend -> pls pm me details asap.

Slot #5. 2.00pm - 2.30pm
1 manuka_chan
2 babynikkiong
3 grumpus
4 babyshannon

goodbbb,

ya, received ... updated in the spree too. collection venue will be fernvale or novena. if there are more request to have a collection venue in town area, will open it for town area.

mandy,

He had that in infant care. When at school, he finishes whatever teacher gives him (except when he is not well, like now), guest he likes it ba :)

<font color="aa00aa">Birthday Bash - Venue</font>

Not available:
1. GoGoBambini - not available for pte function on 20th dec.
2. Gymboree Harbourfront/Tanglin Mall - not available cos' they are holding their xmas party. and their max is 18-20 babies. We've 34 babies.
3. Orchid Country Club - OKidsSpot under renovation.
4. Jewel Box - Function Rm. S$88++ per head. Too exp.
5. Safra Mt Faber - Function Rm not available.
6. Safra Pioneer Spring Restaurant - not available.
7. Kindermusik Tanglin Mall - max 15 babies.
8. myGym GWC - 20th sat not available. 21st sun available.

For Consideration:
1. Hard Rock Cafe Singapore - 2nd Floor Lion's Den &amp; Partial use of party floor. Per head S$25++ Cocktail Food. Kids meal available.
2. Orchid Country Club - Function Rm. Per head S$30++ Chinese food; S$38++ International food.
3. York Hotel (behind Paragon) - Function Rm. Per head S$45++ lunch menu. Free 20% parking + free flow drinks.
4. Gallery Hotel - Function Rm. Per head S$48++ International food. waiting for revised quotation.
5. Holiday Inn Atrium - waiting for quotation
6. The Pines Club - Function Rm. Per head S$28-36+ adult, S$22-30+ child. High Tea. waiting for revised quotation

Condo Function Rm (can accommodate so many peo?)
1. lyn78 - pasir ris drive 4
2. mcfluffy - location?

Dec is peak season. many places not available and prices were marked up.
Keep searching...welcome places suggested.

mylvera,
there are some mummies giving me their orders for babymallonline when i was asking abt the spree previously before i cancelled since there was a bp in separate thread. shall i get them to pm u their order?

<font color="0000ff">hammies/godsent/kitsune/lyn78/janbb/blessedbaby/mandygoh/shortygal,</font>
mylvera has a spree now ongoing for babymallonline. u can PM her directly for your orders, if any. esp mummies who wanted to place order for the xmas printed baby bodysuit, and the 3-pack shoe baby socks (non-skid), and the baby first boxers.

mandy
go to babymallonline and key the word "boxers" in the search box.
U decide if it's nice or not. To each his own.

mei,

it's ok lah .. there are a few sprees for bbmallonline
happy.gif
up to the mummies to choose which one they wana join.

wendy,

yes i live in fernvale... dun tell me u also live ard there? :p

mei,
<font color="aa00aa">Re: Birthday Bash Venue</font>
8. myGym GWC - 20th sat not available. 21st sun available.
How about other outlets, Woodlands / Marine Parade?
I don't mind Sun 21st at GWC. How about others?
What is the budget per pax?
Thanks for organising
happy.gif

hi mummies all
long time no post, see a lot of babies sick, so get well soon!

my avent motor pump spoilt again. anyone knows how to get replacement for the "data cable"?

pixie
i thought u using the manual liao?

mei
1 capsule can contain how many?!?!

mylvera
i'm in Punggol. I've got many frens/ colleagues @ Fernvale. Blk 407B, 41+ also. Which block are u?

wendy,
28 pax. ard $72 per head, including F&amp;B, i think. u keen ah? celebrating any special occassion? xmas!?! haha...

oh and i think it excludes the tix prices.

morning mummies,

finally got some spare time to read n post.

Mei,
So sorry, I need to withdraw my baby shayne from the aquaduck trial too. She has been having fever, flu n cough plus green discharge from her eyes for the past 4 days already. dont think she will be well enough for the trial. also coz we can't afford to let her fall sick again. so sorry abt it. thanks for organizing..
happy.gif

I am fine with any venue for the birthday bash. If u gals decide to use myGym at Parkway, let me know cos the boss is my husband's friend. shld be able to get discount.

babyship,
when you coming to Toa Payoh? let me know so that we can exchange the milk formula.

mylvera,
I want to join your the babymallonline spree too. can collect at novena rite? can wait for me..
happy.gif

mei
sorry hor, i dun spend this kind of $$.. my husband afraid of heights. Pay good $$ then i hv to handle the kids by myself and also take care of him being in cold sweat etc. might as well stay at home more comfy hee hee.

mylvera
5yrs already? thinking of selling? good price hor.

babyshannon,

sure, will wait for you. novena collection will be a lunch hr collection during weekdays.

wendy,

not yet 5 yrs... hb doesnt wana shift. going to stay put ba.. till suddenly i strike lottery haha

babyshannon,
its ok. understand. i will inform aquaducks/pine club.

wendy,
same lor. i wont spend such money. wait midway in air, wanna go toilet. cannot come down. haha....i rather use that money and book a nice getawat to banyan tree. hahaaa

babyshannon,
hey, can ask ur hb's myGym (parkway) friend to give me a quotation? or can get him/her to email me?

I put tomatoes into javin porriage with pork. He loves to eat... As for celery i only tried once. Added a small stick with potato, sweet corn and onion cos i scare the smell is too strong. Anyway he still finish the porriage.
Do you all give snack your BB? Javin dun wanna drink milk in the noon so i give him cereal with milk. Tot of giving him some snacks but dunno wad to give.

hi, mummies

i had discount voucher ($3 off when purchase 900g can of:

-similac stage 2( 6mths above)
-gain IQ (1yr old above)
-gain IQ kid (3yr old above)

purchase at cold storage, shop &amp; save or guardian

let me knw if u want. thks

Mei,
My condo no longer available. I had posted previously that it's no longer available. ;)

hee, too late to book chalet right? :p acutally, I think just need a place to sit down and chit chat.

Windy,
aha. Kayla will boh si diam meh? She looks so guai! My Celeste also boh si diam.. we just go accordingly to her flow.

Back