(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

steph, u n ur hubby family, is it mostly male offsprings? i heard if ur family has mostly male offsprings, mostly likely come to ur no.3 also boy lah. if 50-50, then u have a gd chance of girl! quick, ask the 2 or 3 baby girls mummies, :p

kitsune,
so dat u can have him all by urself
happy.gif

my hb used to have very close buddies, but all married with kids, so only meet up when their kids celebrate bday.

Kitsune,
Hahaha... Thanks, Actually both my kids look like him. Also ok for me lah. Me stay at Bedok Reservoir. Very near right?

Steph,
I do the daily beauty regime but not facial. Mainly I use Jap skincare... I think maintainance is impt coz skin is really not as firm as before liao. Although hubby still say I am ok but looking good myself will make myself happier bah.

You already look very nice with min maintainance leh!!

Chaye,
Clarins exp too, SKII even more! I use Clarins for slimming products.

Enemum,
Welcome to the NYP-Jan 08 mummies Alumni! Which yr you graduated?

Jess / Yvonne / eNrmum / Chaye,
Thanks! No regret going to this photographer. Cheap and good. Since her rate is so affordable, we even considering if we should do this annually :)

RE: iphone
I think if you want to change phone, then yes, consider iphone, at least give it a try. I think it's the best so far! Very versatile and take no brainer to use it.

Enemum, Luca, ya, I asked my hubby just now why he doesn't have close friends or colleagues. He said they actually asked him to join them for a basketball game just now. But he rushed home cos he knows I need help with the baby. :p

hi mommies!!!

Loooooong time never pop in here liao! How's everyone doing with their little ones? So fast our princes/princesses are all turning 2 liao huh!
happy.gif
It's AMAZING to see the transformation of them from 1yrs old to 2yrs old.
happy.gif

And some of us here even have #2 or even #3 liao! I've totally lost touch with the news. Hope everyone's ok!

Whats the current topic now? How was the birthday bash u all had in Dec?

Anyway, i'm finally going back to Sg for CNY this year? Anyone interested to do a mini meetup? It's ok if everyone's busy
happy.gif

Kitsune,
I live @ Bedok Res which is nearer to kaki bukit one loh!! Hahaha. Very coincidence!

Your hubby is so sweet, he knows you need the extra help and that is why he is forgoing his personal friends' gathering/meetings.

My hubby has a weekly appt which I will let him goes. Whenever I need to meet up with friends, he is ok too. I think even with kids, we still need our personal time.

Chaye,
Facial wash - Aqualabel blue
Toner - Shiseido Hadasui(off-rack)
Essence - Kose
Moisturizer - Hazeline Snow cream
Sunscreen - Aqualabel blue
Facial Scrub - Anna sui

Mylife,
No time never hear from you! Welcome back to SGP!!! When are you coming back? Actually, elmo_78 previously mentioned that she will arrange a small gathering at her condo during/after CNY so that the kids can have a dip in the pool while the mummies chat. But the date is not confirmed yet.

morning mummies

mylife
u sure know i will meet u up one lar. 100%...CNY time i whole week off, yay!! schedule us into your planning ok! i know u are always super bz everytime you are back in SG.............

mandy
haha... no lei. yest too busy to take photo. everyday reach home have to feed Javier dinner, bath for him, play with him then make him slp. hahaaa...
this friday cfm take then post cos its his Bday
happy.gif

ds's big molar is out! that explained why he woke up in the middle of the night to cry , 3 days in a row. yesterday he dint cuz we saw the teeth liao.

this big molar teething is really painful!! for both boy and me. :p

tongtong,
sprouting of the big molar experience sounds painful & stressful to both child & parent hor. But glad it's all over now
happy.gif
Shaun can enjoyed eating more varied texture of food now:p

hey, i saw yr email but i do not have your blog so can't view the recipes
sad.gif

steph, yalor. luckily i still hold on , i tot today i might need to get MC to sleep at home liao but luckily i got uninterrupted sleep yesterday ,, so recoup some energy back, phew!!

oh, i pm u my blog.

pixie, i still dunno whether to get iphone or not leh,, cuz if i want to get i got to terminate another surfing line- got to pay penalty.

krystal, we are the same.

i just went to calaculate

NYP-Jan 08 Mummy Alumni
pixie-SIT-DIT-96
krystle-SBM-MKTG-93.
yvonne
enemum- SBM - mktg - 96

pixel, never see you in campus before...haha....but then again...school so big

Mylife, interested to meet too. But hope my timing is so messy with 2 kids so I'll just join in if timing is good.
happy.gif

Krystle, really? My mum still stays at Jalan Tenaga. Where are you near? How come we never talked about this before. I visit my mum every Sun afternoon. Should have a mini play date if you are also nearby. Haha.

Ya lor, after he said that, I felt a bit guilty. Don't know about the sacrifices that he made cos he never talks about them mah. But his colleagues' ball games are adhoc basis lar. So, difficult for me to plan beforehand also.

I convinced my hubby late last year that we should have a common interest or learn something new even with kids so that our marriage can continue to grow. He chose yoga so now I'm trying to sign up for yoga class on Sun morning at nearby CC. Hope ILs can babysit the kids for us for 1 hr plus. ;)

mandy
he flew off liao
yay!!
iphone: no need take long one larrr, very fast. my speed is considered slow liao, apps are not big files one...

tongtong
dont get lar, still got penalties wor

krystle
u got half half at old campus and new campus @ YCK?
yah, yck campus very big so cannot see u and furthermore, old campus we different places hor

Hi mummies,

Finally got time to come in here.
I am interested for the gathering too!..
happy.gif

kitsune,
it great for hb n wife to have common interest. My hb n I started running together but its always tough to find some help to babysit the 2 kids. Sometimes, I also dont feel like troubling my parents or ILs to look after them while we go out. But my hb feels that we shld have our own couple time.

eh sorry i should put ur name instead of krystle's
mktg shifted later than us leh i remembered. coz my 1st yr supp papers i gotta take in new campus, and its still building in progress - must walk up muddy slopes n all one. super sianz

and SIT in new campus very inside, mktg is just near the entrance so shiokz

tongtong,
thanks!! got it
happy.gif

Can i ask where did u bought the diet therapy for infants book? in malaysia? Any idea if retailing in SIN book store? I would like to get one too!

Pixie, other than iphone which other phone is good for surfing?

Steph, I bought it from msia popular, it’s sold here too! But dunno how much, that’s why I wanna ask violetice!! But she MIA leh. And I got no time to search for her in FB :p yayaya, you go get then analyse R’s constitution yourself then.

tongtong,
still have penalty, then don't lah. iPhone can wait :)

Am still at home today. Cos very tired. Sent both kids out to nanny and cc. Both HR and I were having so much fun at home yesterday, you know, just he and I, like to old time. He cried pretty badly when I left him at school. Kept saying, "no school, don't want, don't want school". Sigh, only if I can become a SAHM now.... SIGH..........

My gal slept very poorly last night, until I cannot tahan, asked hubby to take over. Think most likely she is teething! I am so exhausted, gonna "bu" back my sleep today.

today time flies so fast, oredi 11.30 liao yay

kam
yah on weekends, i get the same feeling as you leh. just me and X, sitting on the kitchen floor, sharing dragonfruit :p
really wish can be SAHM but i know in reality its not possible. unless i tio toto or 4d

tongtong,
violetIce suffered from slip disc & was hospitalized but discharged liow. She said the book about $13. Cheaper or more ex in Msia?
Eh, my current phone also got penalty so me also can't get iphone now
sad.gif

Kam, great that you had good time with HR. What did you do with him at home?
Yea xy is likely to be teething too, u take care!!

Steph, oh!! Why did Violetice have slip disc? I think it’s cheaper in msia if I remember correctly. Yalor, but my contract going to expire soon and I really wanna change phone leh :p but no iphone for me, so sianzz

i made my own fishballs today! definitely doesn't taste and feel like outside bought ones but still crunchy...and most importantly, my girl loved them =)

here's the recipe if anyone's interested.
~ 600gms of fish (i used mackerel)
Scrap the fish meat off the bones and skin using a metal spoon.
Put the fish meat into food processor
Dissolve 1/2 tsp salt in 1 tbs water, add to the fish meat.
Blend until smooth.

Remove fish paste from processor and put into a bowl.
Dissolve 1 tsp salt, 1 tbs cornflour and some pepper in 100 ml of water.
Add the water solution slowly into the fish paste while stirring continously until fish paste is sticky.

Then comes the fun part. Vent yr frustrations by picking up the fish paste and throwing against the side of the bowl repeatedly. This step is important cos it's what will make the fishballs bouncy and crunchy.

Use hands to form fish paste into balls and soak the balls in a bowl of water with 1 tsp of salt.
Soak for at least 1/2 hr

Boil fishballs to cook and they're ready to eat!

Back