(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

morning mummies!

luca
i have lots of apps lah.
1 page+ are kids stuff, 1 page of books app, 1 page of camera apps, 1 page of singapore related apps, and the rest are all apps to modify my iphone coz mine is a jailbroken version.

Kitsune,
My latest pics are all in my multiply.
http://leroyandkrystle.multiply.com/

But hubby is very slow in updating the pics. :p

Jess,
JIAYOU! I am sure good news will come knocking at your door very soon. But understand the feeling of going interviews. Got to repeat the same things over and over again. Then if need to apply leave, also difficult. How to explain to boss why you need to apply leave.

krystle
ya lor. keke.. its all over again. but alrite lor. take it as a positive note, new start ;) new challenges... (i say until machiam already got a job).. hahahaa...

btw, i permed my hair during the weekends lei. nw i look like an AUNTY. kekekee

Jess,
Oh, permed your hair. Should look nice lah, not AUNTY lah. I miss my perm hair too but really no time to manage it after giving birth to 2 kids. So consider to rebond again next mth. Did you colour hair? Perm hair is nicer with colours leh..

ya.. i coloured it as well
happy.gif
i think need some time to let the perm look more natural. nw like still very tight... by CNY should look gd i hope.
i agree its alot of hard work to manage perm hair.

Morning all =)

Jess,
post yr new hairdo in FB...wanna see:p

Re: New BPA Avent Bottle
Anyone using this? How do you find the new bottle? Recently i bought 3x9oz bottles bundle from Robinson and now the new bottle c/w a separate adapter ring! which claim to reduce colic effectively. The new bottle also appeared to be more plastic feel & cloudy. I still prefer the old model which have a clear surface bottle but obsolete liow
sad.gif

Steph,
Avent intro new bottle? I also bought 3x9oz bottles but it was last year during taka baby fair. So mine is still the old model. The use of the adapter ring is optional, is it?

hi steph
just login to FB and saw your family fotos ! very well taken ! where is it ? how much is it ?

Kam
your package is cheap ! they are offering $98 now. Where do see the complete set of your fotos ?

pixie/kam

I recently changed to iphone ! yeah.. still very new to it. batt drain very fast ! if play game worst.

pixie how u managed to hv 9 pages of applications !!?? hahaha. I only have 2 and half pages nia. You paid for some applications ?

HAHA sorry Jess cos FB so many ppl duno who is who and there's this Isabella Li who posted her new permed hair in FB ma... wondering who ?? :p:p:p

chaye
only mahjong full version i paid. 1.99 nia
the rest all free apps
a lot of apps came from open source aka by programmers so not all came from apple's appstore

krystle,
i still have not explore the new bottles. I've just passed a new bottle to my PIL last wk & so far no complain from them except they say very troublesome to have to remember to place an adapter ring between the bottle & teat before use. According to my FIL, the adapter ring is mandatory else FM might/will leak out from the bottle as the new bottle neck is shorter compare to the old model. I have yet to try it out myself, maybe this wkend will try or any mummies here who tried the new bottle can advise us?

Chaye,
Thanks!! Is from Foto-U by David. I booked under their Xmas promo (ended liow) for $120+3x8R prints.

today time pass very slow. now only 11am
usually now oredi 11+ nearing 12 liao sobz...
super big boss sitting beside me (spare seat) i very the stress. dun dare big big actions.

btw, who got msn, i wanna add u mummies in ley :p

pixie
where do dl others ? apple store hv limited freebies

steph
oh foto U. I tried Benjamin but I prefer David's work. R they still at Joo Chiat ?

yes, just google for the answer. the latest answer is cavern. my hb dl cydia for me long ago, but i never knew i can dl apps there, thanks for telling me. :p

luca
cydia im not sure if it matches up to appulous. coz some stuff you dl from cydia, you can access iphone directory and amend/edit your own code so that you as though "programs" your iphone. but not for everyone coz its quite technical.
but a lot of stuff inside dun need coding so just dl it and respring it

pixie,
sounds chim for cydia leh, im not a technical person, sure blur 1 :p

i only know appulous has alot of applications which in itunes store u need to pay for it.

steph,
me gian too, who would have know that starhub n m1 will sell iphones, else i wun buy ipod touch liao. "so near yet so far"

luca,
nvm lah, i console myself that new gadgets always are too ex for me to own sometimes, after awhile there will always be something else (an upgraded version) to supersede the former:p

Luvv,
no leh, old avent bottle no leaking for my case if u screw tight correctly otherwise sure leak!
I am not sure if old model can use the adapter ring cos new bottle neck is much shorter so can fit the adapter ring nicely, maybe u wanna give Philips Avent a call?

Krystle, aiya, forgot my multiply user I'd n password. Cannot see your boy's pics. :p

pixie how to jail break I phone? Will warranty still be valid? Anyone of u bought apple care additional year warranty? I an still thinking.

Luvv,
hmm...strange...could it be the teat? gotta secure it properly beneath the disc, otherwise will cause leaking too. If all troubleshoot fails, what do u do with it everytime/now? Maybe change a new Avent bottle? Otherwise sure waste FM...dripping away
sad.gif

Krystle,
Just went into your multiply to "look see look see"...your hubby is Leroy ah? He was quite "popular" in NYP hor? Hehe...I don't know him but NYP Tiong Bahru don't have that many popular guys so I more or less know who's who. Very kah poh hor....

steph,
tried resecuring and not only the teats also the necks......it's been more then a yr? lol the leaking is not very bad though, my fren also facing the same problem, so i guess it's design fault cos no matter how we try to close it or secure it, it's still leaking and dunno from where.

Hi all,

Yeap, I brought HR to see Dr Keoy for his cough. Dr Keoy said his nose was badly blocked and put him on one antibiotic course. And he commented HR has very sensitive skin, should avoid hot sun and swimming. Oh no, how can we enjoy the great outdoor then, grrr......

Came back, went to wet market, cooked lunch for HR and myself, fed him med (he happily taking it, even asked for more!), and he knocked off already.

Finally uploaded the photos on FB. Click this link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=47497&id=1067314789&l=eae2b8af25

Jess,
This is my 2 favourites:

3527144.jpg
3527145.jpg

steph,
its true but still gian lor hehe :p

kitsune,
i saw u buying Echinacea from GNC, does it help for u? do u have flu often dats y u bought this?

Back