(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

So manual pump is better than electric pump for the initial few mths??? Oh... I along thought that electric pump is better with good "horsepower".

grumpus/pixie/mylvera,

Thanks for the advise. I will Jia You this time! I even thought if supply is good, let Hao Re drink some bf, to "pay back" those he didn't get to enjoy. Sometimes still feel I owe him something......

Kam,
Avent Manual is very good. I also used it. very trustworthy. Won't fail u. Mine is an even older model than Wendyg's..ha..

Shannonbaby..
Ocen at Toa Payoh Lor 8..long queue but very tasty fish head curry and "chap chaye"..

Haha, Kam if you looking for second hand pumps, I have both Avent manual and Medela Mini Electric Plus. Actually have PIS advance too but potential buyer coming to collect on Sat. Hope she doesn't play me out. Haha. Bo bian, I got to sell all pumps to raise capital for my dream pump Medela Freestyle like Mylvera. Want to buy from US too so that it'll be cheaper. :p

grumpus, maybe abit last minute to arrange. You got my number? think after I move we can arrange to meet up together with Fisher too.

Shannonbaby, sorry need to chk with you on time out. What to do if the kid refuse to stand in the quiet corner and just simply grab your legs and keeps crying? Now I've got a screaming younger boy when he doesn't get what he wants and snatches with the sister. Beat his hand he like no big deal.

Manual pump
Pixie, how long you pump to get that much? Always thot manual pump v siong.
Blackbatz, pump can keep so long ah? Your #what baby liao?

re: pump

I would get my hubby to buy me the medela free style too if I have #2. do u need to get a transformer for the US version? purchase online from amazon need to incur GST in the shipping.
I think first few years is selling cheaper when I saw it the other day. think few months ago...forgot whether is it local one or US one. heard that the US one got no warranty here. Mum's fairy sellling 988 with hands free strap.

http://www.mumsfairy.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=31&productid=31

Kam: I also used Avent manual pump. ;) Hubby spent so much money on the electric pumps (Avent & Medela) tried to save my hands but I didn't like them. I sold them off and only keep my manual pump. ;) It's so easy and never fail me once. ;) My hands was tiring out for 1st week, after that, it had been a smooth sailing. ;)
You can BF this time, if you need encouragement, you can go to forum and look for us. ;))

morning mummies!

checking in before going for breakfast with my hubby.

Re: Breastpump
I am a supporter for Medela PIS adv. Really can see the difference in supply. N my PIS is being put into good use,currently being circulating ard among my friends and mummies in my school who give birth. They usually use it for the first mth, if they can perserve bf, then they will buy their own..I dont mind lending it to anyone who wants to try out. i only need it back in end oct when i give birth to #2.

Babe,
I will answer yr qns later. need to attend to my daughter nw.

morning mummies!!!

Kitsune last time I also take quite sometime to catch BW.my hubby caught a Mobster and he got prize money we convert it to SB.

actually for hands free.. can simply buy the hands free strap from mums fairy. cheaper den investing freestyle. I heard fr a frd tat freestyle suction isnt as good as PIS.

QQ!!
thot u in tokyo?

kam/mandy,
for babies proms, both of u wanna sit together ah? ur gg 1030am showtime. me cannot make it. sob.

QQ,

lolz.. no wonder see u online in MH
happy.gif

mei, i have my eeepc with me unfortunately they dun work for their lan cable so we rent the laptop from hotel loh ..... cos i need to check some places online ....

TT still sleeping soundly ... hahaha she is so happy when she is bathing in the bathtub hhahaha

mylvera,

Mi using PIS as handsfree at work. Just use nursing bar to clip it on...then still can do work...hahhah....then cover myself with nursing cover...:p

mei ... she slept all the way ... LOL good for me too. She woke up only 2hrs b4 landing hahah she watch cartoon on plane hahah and start exploring after 1 hr LOL so we gave her biscuit to make her sit still LOL

Mandy,
yes i'm interested. Their new term starts on 30May. The trial class is chargeable ($45 for 1.5hrs) unless we sign up the programmes & will be waived. Now the teacher in charge of Mini Bubbles (for 12-18mths) is on term break this week. The lady (Florence) who answered my call say she will get the teacher in charge to revert on the dates & time available to form our own trial class (max 6 toddlers) on Monday. Now they have a new trial class conducted in Mandarin on 30th May at 10am.
I don't mind organising... so any mummies keen to try out the trial class at PlayDays?
Pls indicate yr nick & child's name here:-
1)steph77 (Zander)
2)mandy (Jayden)
3)

<font color="ff0000">Gathering Package</font>
York hotel having gathering package for birthday celebration, anniversary, baby full month...

if keen, please let me know. - )

mandy,
freestyle is totally handsfree, the motor is so small can hang around the neck so u can literally pump and do other things...

Pls indicate yr nick &amp; child's name here:-
1)steph77 (Zander)
2)mandy (Jayden)
3)cheryl (vernon)

i dun mind but not 30 may 10am rite?

Steph,
What is the playdays trial abt? The prog seem too brief, didn't tell much . Did they explain what's all abt?
When are u planning for the trial? If before my #2 pop, i dun mind joining if it is fun ; )

Cheryl,
no, not 30May 10am. Right now, let's gather the list to form our own...

Janbb,
I will chk out what's the theme &amp; prog details on Monday when they call me ya. I have a Nov07 mummy frd who tried their trial &amp; also sign up with them for her son. Her feedback was Gd
happy.gif
So, me wanna let Zander try too!

<font color="ff6000">*Paging for Kam*</font>
In TODAY (www.todayonline.com), page 27
NTUC having offer for PetPet $34.95 for 3 packs
and also MamyPoko Value Pants $15.85 for 3 packs
Star Buy: Pampers Premium Active L-38's $39.95 for 3 packs

<font color="ff0000">steph</font>

Thank you so much! Just the right time! I have just opened the last pack yesterday. Thanks, thanks!

crocs sale today! what other sale this wkend?
i juz told hb, i gg to take leave and shop for my own stuff, from head to toe, inside outside. hahaa

mei, u going to crocs sale later? i am working today, tot of going tomorrow. but dunno how is the crowd and nt if the sale is worth going!
haha, scareli onli limited sizes

when is wendyg? dun see her online recently???

Back