2007 Buangkok Mom??

HAA... so funnie leh the two of u ..
wan, ur IL place, got neighbor with a bb girl oso huh? or is that ur BIL's dotter? Dat day i saw a mummy with the bb girl (toddler le bah, can walk liao) got off the lift on that floor and headed that direction. The bb girl veri chubby and cute!

BIL's bb is a boy. cannot walk yet. there is another little girl staying opposite unit, means the same side as yours. but never talk to them much

i cut my hair so short n u can recognise mi le!! wahhhhh... ok.. i agar knw who is wan liao.. n i knw slimz n adeline!!

haha.. my hb say my hair so short.. and i find tat i look like man lorr.... unless doll up la.. but seldom got chance leh..haiz...

Hi Wan,

I am staying at Buangkok now and checking out if I want to transfer them back to the CCs here so that my hubby can see the kids more often.

Hi MAy,
So my first skool house is ok? How is hygenie, teachers...

oops, sala gender =P oh, dat bb girl sty same side as me wor.. looks like a lot of kids in our block .. my floor the other side from the lift oso ve a bb girl and my indian neighbor has a 3yo boy too ..
mabbe we shld all chip in some capital and run our own playgrp or cc ... hee.. sure got business de

may, I like short hair personally. I have hair loss problem after 2 kids...

shannon, great! I think that's a good idea

slimz, yes, many children in buangkok, that's y childcare and pcf are always full/ waiting list

slimz.. my hb also said so.. if open cc.. sure big biz.. haha...

wan.. i also scare i will drop hair.. coz tat time my #1.. i dropped alot of hair until my hb ask wat happened to me.. so tis time... faster cut short...

shannon.. errm..the skool i would say not bad la.. not v the fantastic but still ok.. teachers are friendly and my boy is now ok with them... food wise... sometimes the share is alot.. sometimes little.. i tink adeline knw wat i mean... still a bit messy though but definitely better than when they jus started..

adeline called them and they said they are opening another class.. so y dun u call them and check... its realli difficult to get cc here..always full...

May,
So u take care of megan urself? or still at ur mums plc? Both of them will be starting school on 3 Aug... SO ayden very happy there? oni cry at e door? hopefully my son can take care of amber. Thinking of ways to lose weight. any fast n good method?

adeline, doubt ve fast n gd mtd other than good diet n exercise bah ..
i oso starting to put on wt ard the lower half of body coz desk bound job .. and during BF-g days eat alot.. now continuing to eat despite BF-g lesser ... and am alwys eating dinner aft 8 .. bad for digestion.. dat's y i ve to watch wat i eat and wkends we will ve family morning exercise

alamak, all these skinny people discussing how to lose weight. I better find a hole to hide.

I'm joining singapore river walk later this pm. part of our office workhealth plan

no wor.. megan still wif my mum.. she in love wif megan liao.. abit bu se de to "return" me..haha.. but ok la.. like tat i got time for myself and hb.. keke.. now ayden seems to be ok there. only cry at the door.. and last time.. he will also cry when i fetch him.. now happily walk over to me liao... shld b adapting well ba..
seriously.. im back to my pre preg weight.. but the flabbiness at the tummy.. haiz.. sad man... i dun knw why but i seems to eat lesser now.. and maybe coz of it, i lose weight faster..

wan.. u nt fat ma.. ok wat..

oh.. today i brought megan to huaxia for the swim and massage.. its at habourfront.. she loves it le.. so i signed for 20sessions at $336 (i tink)..

Hi May,

Thanks. I went there yesterday. Not quite like as they separate N1 class onwards at blk 203D. My 2 boys need to separate then. Thanks...
Really headache...

Hi Adeline,

Is your boy at School hse by the garden? Which group is he in? I have 2 boys 2005 /2007. How is the teachers there?Any comments?

mummies, any idea wat can we do at sentosa? we planning bring sr there this sat for the underwater world.. but duno wat else is there for her/us

may, my stubborn flabs still there after almost 2 yrs (+ leftover from 4 yrs ago). undergoing radio-frequency for tummy area since Apr. got abit of result. but as it is partial, no weight loss as I am at my pre-pregnancy weight

slimz, the last time I went sentosa was for the flower fest. didn't check out other attractions

wan.. is the radio-frequency exp?? mi v sianz of the flabby tummy leh.. v yucky...

my boy having high fever today.. till 40deg.. and he vommitted when in the clinic.. now at hm slping liao..

may, around $40/session bah at angelskyVIII. I can give u a complimentary facial voucher. after ur session, u just check with them what's the best package they can give u. they have everything from head to toe

is ayden down with viral flu? poor boy. meimei had running nose for the last few days...

40 is veri high .. dat time sr 40 we sent her to kkh.. gan cheong spiders ...
wan its the one u sent facebook msg to me one issit? i'm a lazy woman .. i've a facial package for 10 sessions, use for 2 yrs haven finish =P

slimz, yes. I make an effort to have some 'me' time. I go facial/ treatment after work. they claim the tummy massage is equivalent to doing 250 sit-ups. just lie down for 30mins. why not?

when I go home, I will be fresh and convert myself back to my 'mummy' role. that's my version of worklife balance. have to pamper ourselves!

i nw also kanjiong liao but if i go kkh, they sure ask mi sponge him n tak med... no difference...

wan...u do hw many times then see effect?

shannon,
School house by e garden for pre-n teacher is good they separate 2 class one take english e other mandarin then swap over so each class become smaller in number. My son learns alot there but becos of e distance my hubby wants to change his school to my first skool which is much more convenient. They got school bus but very ex if i put both my kids there then plus e school bus expense everything adds up to $980. Where else my first skool for both kids oni $630. Cheaper but teaching wise wouldnt be so good compare to school house by e garden. Next yr they will be gg to blk203c. principal said most probably will open a pre-n class at 203c next yr. so both can move there together. my kids r 2006 n 2007.

Wan,
My hubby bought me a running shoes hehe wants me to start jogging. THink must find some time to go gym liao.

May,
Y not bring him to pd at rivermall? E doc there should be better then downstairs gp. dun play play faster bring him go.

Hi Adeline ,

Thanks for the information. I also like the school but hubby said is a harzard for kids to climb up & down the stairs. Have to think... and convince him...

Hi May,

I do slimming massage for people. charge 50 per session incluiding binding at ur home. see if you are interestd

adeline... wat u mean? so ayden n amber class will be shifted to 203??

i brought him to kidslink.. heard the dr vanessa not bad.. his fever subsided liao.. cough lesser liao.. im monitoring lor.. shld b ok..

wahhh.. shannon! u do slimming also ah!? keke.. hb sure nag mi waste money leh.. coz i not wrking liao worh...

shannon,
E school is full now u have to wait till next yr.

slimz
Is located at phillips ave among all e terrace house. upper serangoon there. Heard of tot house but they r at void deck rc. is a small room by itself. teaching wise no idea is for playgroup oni.

May,
No lah. ayden will still be in 269 just that theres no nursery class so my son have to go 203. i will move amber there oso to be together with gor gor.

Hi Adeline,

Thanks for the information. I will look out for it.

I am still struggling if to transfer them out as the current one is very good but is the distance concern. I still can wait.

Hi happen to see this thread. I am also living in Buangkok Crescent, can i join all of you? Hi Slimz, Jenius Kindergarten is not bad, my gal is studing there now, k2. you can go to their web site, recently they just posted a video showing the teachers and kids at 'work'.

hi Jbaby.. my mum stays bk crst.. i stay bk mrt there. My girl is looked after by my mum on wkdays dat y i am looking for n1-k2 classes near bk crst only.. dun wan my mum to travel too far with my girl for classes (esp on rainy days, gonna b veri tough). Jenius has sch bus services rite? ur girl in wich branch? the one near kovan or HG pt?

haiz.. ayden still coughing leh..he missed his class since last thu.. i hope he will still be ok to go to sch.. coz he only cry in the morning when i left him.. cried jus for awhile..

and now.. he missed class for so long.. will he be back to b like the beginning where he cry on and off ah??

gonna let him rest till he recover totally.. stubborn cough leh...arghhh

Hi may,

You try to rub vick on his feet , front chest and back chest and wear socks for him at night.

Hi Mummies,

Need comments for CC (Kinderland at Lorong buangkok, Kidz Meadow (Buangkok Cresent) and Agape (Sengkang East way). Any mummies had kids that or survey the cc before?

Hi Slimz, my girl study at Da Silva lane, yes there is school bus service, so yr mum should have no worries. Kidz Meadow also not a bad option, I think most teachers are Malays, the classes are also not over crowded.1 thing i like abt Jenius is that they hv spellings every week and revision test every mid year, and the homeworks are quite a lot as compared to PAP. Good and bad though.

jbaby, i did consider kids meadow but like u mentioned alot of malays..i got nothing agst malays, its jux dat i'm bad in chinese, so i wan send my girl to somewhere where she can pick up more chinese..

Hi hi Dear Buangkok Mummies,

Interested to get to noe u!!

I've a 25 months old son and staying in Compassvale Bow (near Buangkok MRT)..

Planning to enrol him in playgroup/childcare in Sengkang area next yr.

Any recommendation?

msn id : [email protected]
yahoo id : jingping_21

Hope to hear from any of u soon!!

Cheers!

hi shannon.. ayden is better already.. now left wif slight cough... shld be recovering v soon...

hi shirley! my boy is in my first skool.. at blk 269.. adeline told me that they are opening any class for tod... so mayb u might be interested.. coz its near and in fact.. most of the childcare nearby are on long long waitin lish... =)

may, good to hear ayden is well. I want to pass u some chinese readers and facial voucher. r u around this wkend? d I give u my hp b4?

shirley, welcome! did u just move in or gg back to work after son go school? I'm FTWM, MIL look after my 2 kids at Buangkok while I'm at work

Hi May! Tks for yr info. I juz enquired on Amazing Star Monterssori (Sengkang) and quite keen on their toddlers program. They provide quite an extensive cirrculum & schedule but will be on waiting list.

Btw, hve any mummies sent yr kids to Amazing Star Montessori? Any feedback/comments?

Cheers!

Hi Wan! Nice to hear from u. I've stayed in Compassvale Bow for abt 2yrs + and is a working mum. Currently, my son is enrolled in this flexi-care program at Baby Jumper Gym over at Bt Batok where my mum is staying and looking after him.

As my 2nd one is due early Feb next yr, planning to enrol my son in a childcare/playgroup which is nearer to my place.

Btw, how big is both your kids now?

shirley, I have a 4yo son & 22mo girl. my son attends pcf near buangkok mrt. I will enrol my girl in 2012. I tried sending her to childcare but she couldn't adapt. finding all opportunities for her to be exposed to other children her age to prepare her for N2

jbaby, we oso found out abt that frm the sch.. bus fare is $95 per mth from my mum's to the sch.. i will need to discuss wif my mum c wat's her preference le ..

aiyo.. wan.. sori.. i jus saw email..wahha... paiseh leh...

btw, any1 has mothercare vip card?? got discount rite? if hav, can lend mi? plsssssss =)

i was told by the pd that kids who go to childcare tends to fall sick every two weeks to three weeks... upon hearing tat, im realli v worried...

Back