2007 Buangkok Mom??

I stay at Coris too! Mattmum!
happy.gif

Hi Mrs chng n mattmum,
Me future resident of Aspella @ blk277A.
I got a 20mths boi n a 2mth gal.

WHERE U staying FionaO? How big is ur bb?

Hi ladies!!!
sorry for late reply...laptop went to the 'doc'...plus my boy went back to sch..
I actually live in d other side of buangkok .. near to IMH..My kids r 3yr boy n 9mth gal..
im a fulltime bf n sahm
happy.gif

Wah.. i think you guys live within mins of each other....

platsplat,hav you started yr son on solid?He muz be very adorable now.My gal 9mth...

FionaO
Me oso Sahm. Will be leting my boi go halfday childare if not can't handle 2 kids plus housework n cooking.
Platsplat
Which blk u at? Got ur key liaos? Haiz,me still waiting. Suppose to be e fastest end up being e last blk to get. So sian. 4 of us sleeping in a room.

Hi mommies - I am also SAHM
happy.gif

Platsplat, Adeline - Aspella is the grey and orange blocks of new flats nearest buangkok MRT right?

FionaO
Yes I have started him on solids. He's got porridge for lunch and millet & quinoa with vege and fruits for dinner. Right now he's a little rascal, like a worm! So difficult to carry him cos he seems to want to climb all over me. =)

Adeline
I'm at 275D. Already got my keys and staying there during weekends. I will be a SAHM soon, so we will move in after I quit my job! Whee! Can't wait! =)

mattmum
Yup, that's the 1. I hope the supermart and shops open soon!

Hello Buangkok Babes!!
Lets do some self intro,who knws,after you guys settle nicely into yr new hse we can go 4 some latte
happy.gif

Im a sahm to 3yr1mth boy n 9mth gal
happy.gif

I hav no maid or help,im the 'pao ka liao' mom at hm.My son is in nursery this yr so at least i only hav 1 to lookafter in the morning.

Adeline,my korean neighbour use to send her son to Carpe Diam at punggol n she luvs it.He goes 4 half day n they provide lunch,got sch bus too..I think they charge $400 plus..

Platsplat,mine was like dat too..sometimes hard to bf in public since she likes to look around even in sling.She's quite greedy,when we are at restaurant,she'll drool when we are eating eventho she had dinner so i always hav to standby bb bites or Gerber's fruit puff.My inlaws knws im famous for hitting the roof big time if anyone gives my gal adult food
happy.gif

Thats good... Once we all shift in can meet for e kopi.

Im a sahm to 20mths boi n 2mths plus gal.
Currently staying with inlaws gg to shift in once we get our keys hopefully by feb.

FionaO, $400plus is resonable maybe can check it out when i shift hse. if not i wouldnt have time to do other things. now he is in playgroup geting him used to it 1st. then slowly change him to halfday then fullday.

fionaO,

me also stay buangkok, near imh side...hee hee...my baby girl is currently abt 4.5 mths..

me FTWM...baby is at infant care@ serangoon north

Hi Wiselyn,
finally got someone near me!!!
Which blk are you in?
Yr gal muz be very cute now..at this age they are reacting to yr play n starts to smile..
my gal is 9mth,very sticky to me now n playful..
maybe i might bump into you someday

FionaO,

my blk is the one directly opp the shop and save...can guess?? could we be staying in the same blk??

cute yes, but cranky also...haha..very sticky when i pick her up from infant care...

Hey wisely,
i suppose you are either in 985 or 978??
i can imagine she cling to you like a kaola bear huh
happy.gif
i always tell ppl my gal is my siamese twin dat came much later,cos you see her you see me..

FionaO,

Blk 985B...hee hee....cannot disclose too much info here...if you want to look for me, usually will walk back from serangoon north to home at abt 6:30-6:45...can try to catch me...

Wiselyn,haha i suspect so
happy.gif

Dun think i can catch you as dats my kids mealtime..im at 984B btw
happy.gif

As my boy is in nursery so we usually hav early nites weekday..only fri nite he gets to sleep late. sat nite has to sleep early too becos sun morning muz go church..my 9mth gal usually ko by 830..

FionaO,

ic...me usually sleep at 11 plus 12...got to give my darling her last feed at 11 plus before i can sleep....i also go church on sunday morning....hee hee...so monday - sunday only saturday can sleep more...

Hi Wiselyn,
hope you had a good weeknd
happy.gif

Brought my son for his haircut at Jr League b4 it gets super crowded as cny gets closer..
Which church do you go to?

FionaO,

weekend was good.....my first duty in the church nursery...

I am attending Petra Church (at maxwell road)...what about you?

Hey Wiselyn,
Me attend Church of St vincent De Paul,near our hse along yiochukang rd..
Wah you got time to help in church..isnt it nice to teach the kids....i told hub next time when kids are older i want to teach the kids in church..R you still nursing yr gal?

FionaO,

not really teaching the child...rather is taking care of the babies..since my baby will be in the nursery...so i am there too...
It is alot of funny taking care of other babies too...can see the difference between them and my gal

Currently still nursing my gal...she is 70%-80% on Breastmilk..when i am at home i will latch her on...when she is in infant care, she is taking EBM..

FionaO,

Trying to nurse Clara as long as I can. My hubby actually ask me to nurse till she is one year old...I dunno if i can last so long or not....

My office is at Serangoon North...so not too far..

Hello Wiselyn
happy.gif

Yesterday got mental block n plus having menses so abit grumpy.
Dats true if you can nurse pass a yr will be gd as it'll benefit clara.I spoke to my son's ped when he was a bb n was advise the same. he wean himself at 9mth n i express for a mth dan intro fm..My gal juz turn 10mth n im trying to nurse her pass a yr b4 we consult the ped again.
Dats so nice,yr off so close by..

Hey Wiselyn,
did yr hub came hm wif you yesterday?
We were on our way to my mil's hse n i saw this couple carrying their bb at the juction n i was wonderin if it was you
happy.gif

fionaO,

yes my hubby come home together with me on thurdays...i guess you could have seen us...both me and my hubby wear specs...does the couple wear specs??

FionaO,

then i think shd be me and hubby liao...your eyes so sharp ah...we cross the road u also can see...hee hee...

hi all ..
me oso gg move in buangkok area wen keys ready.. block 277B.. issit aspella or atrina.. cant rem =P
my mum stays the buangkok near IMH (blk 985A).. heee.. so i cover both buangkok discussed here..
my bb girl is gg b 2mths tmr ..
am gg back to wk in mid march .. mum will help out wif my bb den .. no nid maid .. so risky ..

Hi all

slimz.. mi too.. waiting to move over, block 277B too! hehe... will be staying there only on weekends when its ready!
my boy is coming 8mths now..

wow .. all ur bb bigger dan mine .. look like i ve many "masters" to approach in matters rdg bb =D
may, i'm on the higher levels .. hehe.. cant reveal more le

slimz.. our block got 15 levels rite? mi also la.. slightly above mid.. keke... hohoho.. so near u leh

yeah.. shall kip u updated wen i move in .. den we can meet up .. hehe... bring bb to nearby hougang park for walks tgr ..
are u a SAHM?

slimz & may,

we will be 'neighbours' soon at blk 277B! although I stay at anchorvale, I will be hanging around buangkok after work & wkend cos my MIL will be taking care of my children there.

I have a 3-yr-old boy & a 4-mth old girl. how old r ur kids? I am waiting to enrol my son at the PCF at blk 277B when they are ready. any mummies interested?

slimz.. no le.. cant afford to be sahm leh.. keke.. we keeo each other updated~

wan! hehe.. another neighbour liao..
my boy only coming 8mths old

we have been swinging over to that area since few months back. the landscaping work downstairs still not completed. will only shift in around later half of 08. my son is very excited about the new place!

my girl is 2mths plus .. ..
we jux rec'd letter to collect keys today!

hmmm .. but we will prob move in in june bah .. coz i've applied leave of 3weeks in May to reno flat.. intending to write into HDB to defer key collection..

Hey Slimz n May

So envious of u all... me stay at blk 277A...
Haiz still waiting for my key collection date. Can meet up next time when we all move in. I got a 22mth boi n a 3mth gal. Probably will enrol my son at e kiddy school.

hi adeline! keke... we can plan for a mit up when everyone settle down... keke
u mean there's a kiddy sch at our side?

me me .. hahaa.. wen i sty wif my mum .. i'm stying with her now in fact.. until i bk to work ...

Back