2007 Buangkok Mom??

thanks wan... my mum's leg still not getting better.. not sure if she takes cab n bring sr bk frm sch can tahan anot .. haiz

may. we were looking at tis one called jenius which has sch bus at 90bucks a mth but their plygrp timing not gd.. its 12noon to 3pm.. sr's nap time. we tot dat even if we change sr's lifestyle, 12-3 is really bad coz of the sun at the time .. and its hard to fit in her nap times ..

i have enrol my child in bearrington CC for next year.
also been on the waiting for FAITH CC for more than a year still no place.
no choice have to source for others

bearrington CC is at blk 205A compassvale lane.
if you interest can try call up and ask
tel : 6384 7717.
actually not very far juz across the street nia

hi mummies, need ur advice here. i'll be shifting into buangkok next yr and is considering putting ds at faith educare at blk 275a. hopefully the mummies here can share any experience/feedback about the centre with me. thks in advance : )

banazz... i din do any research on that coz my girl is looked aft by my mum .. sorry cant help u..
but i tink we did discuss abt it and the others ard our area sometime back, mabbe u wanna look at some of the past postings?

hi slimz, thanks. will look thru the archives then cos my bro and i have actually gotten placing for our children with faith next yr. but they r both now with another childcare ctr and we r thinking whether to switch or not...

Hello every1!!!
:D
Sorry, MIA 4 so long.
I just read the archive all the way dated back fr june.
hahahaa...
Thanks to Jb who likes to wake up ard 4-5am to pee these days, now i have more chance to login, as it's difficult 4 me to fall back asleep after that.
In fact, now quite tired le, but no pt going to z, as need to get every1 ready & out of house soon.
hahahaa...

How's every1 & kids doing?

Shannon, u asking abt Agape earlier rt?
Jx's ex-classmate from Faith blk201 is there w his N2 sis since K1 last Jan. Their mum is quite happy w it & the teachers r caring.

Chinese std for K2 by china teacher is quite high & kids r expected to spell 3 english sentences weekly in k2.
Mattress cover is brought back to wash everyday so quite alot of work, as can't re-use w/o a wash(it is already lumped together w the dirty clothes).
Btw, i m looking for sch hol daily swim class 4 Jx, any recommendation?

Hi ger11,
Not been to Bearrington but visited Bubblesland this March. My main concern is e shared premise w student care puts the toddlers at a disadvantage.
Incidentally, ard the same time there was a newspaper report on a serious childcare centre accident involving a pri sch kid banging into a pre-schooler causing injury & it turned out to b under the same mgt at a diff location.
Hope this helps!
happy.gif

Ive been to Bubblesland, indeed their divider is jz a row of cabinet for each catergory. sleeping time oso @ their same premises, but @ SK, almost all cc is FULLY book,any other feedback??

no comments on those two wor .. do they ve 2 hourly playgrps? am still searching for one .. haizz..
any mummies sending their kiddos to carpediem at HG point?

Hi Buangkok Mummies,

I'm new in this thread, hope can join you all to share about our precious one...

I've a 26 months old daughter and staying near Buangkok MRT..

Nice to know you all...

welcome synergy. my girl is also around that age. is your girl attending pre-nursery/ childcare near buangkok?

Welcome Synergy!
My younger boy is 28mo.

Ladies,
I'm selling brand new sets of Enfagrow kitchen cutting toys:
2x Set 2 (Corn,egg plant & egg).
2x Set 3 (Banana, potato & cabbage).
$3.50/set for mummies in this thread.
happy.gif

wan, last wkend we finished opening all of sr's bd gifts.. we pasted de/zhixin's drawing on her bedroom wall (she tore it abit..haa.. too violent liao)
and looking at her gifts, it makes me wonder .. does all toy shops in SG sell the same toys.. =P coz she got 2 gifts whioh r exactly the same and oso got a kitchen set, which she oredi has!

haha. dede enjoys drawing cards for everyone

that's the problem with gifts. should have given ang bao more practical...

Hi Slimz,
Some dept stores like Robinson & Taka allow exchange/return of toys post xmas.
happy.gif
I know Taka will issue credit vouchers.

Hello Buangkok Mummies,

I'm new in this thread, hope can join you all to share about our precious one.I ve 2 kids,eldest is 4yrs old(2005) and the younger is 2 1/2yrs old(2007). I'm staying near Buangkok MRT too.

Nice to know you all.
happy.gif

welcome cherie. my kids r exactly the same age as yours. r u working? which nursery/childcare do ur kids go?

Hi wan,thanks
I'm a full-time mother,cos my kids are too active,scare my maid bully them when im not ard...my eldest is going to K1 at Blk 277B PAP. my youngest is at home at the moment cos he detest to go to childcare...I used to put him at Junior Schoolhouse for 6months still he is not used to there.no choice, have to put him at home.

Welcome Cherie_mon!
I'm a SAHM too!
happy.gif

My boys r 6.5yo & 2.5yo.
Hope to c ya here more often!

Hi Slimz,
No need receipt. Just tell cashier that u 1 2 exchange 4 other items or get a credit voucher. Lots of pple doing that after every xmas. :b

thanks vamiga =D shall get my hb to try .. he's not working this week
btw mummies, there's a countdown party on thursday 8pm-1am @ punggol, anyone gg? i'm planning to go..
and will ve a New Yr party at 275 pavilion on Friday 10am - 2pm (Mr teo is doning the event..), need to buy tix ($5 with meals, goodie bags..) from the RC . We'r planning to go for it as well .. anyone interested? we can ve a mini gathering =D

Hi Snyergy. Nice to know u. I have 2 kids son(May06) n gal (Nov07) same age as ur younger one.

Hi Cherie. Same here. Im a sahm oso. My son gg to Nursery next yr at 277B pcf. Gal currently at My 1st skool at 269. How u find e pcf here?

Some news to share with everybody. Tots house gg to open playgroup here at blk275A school starts 11 Jan10. Anybody interested? Me still deciding to change or not.

Hi Wan,
nice to see u here? My girl is regina under beegees class ... we have seen each other b4.
happy.gif

next year, she will be going to picasso class in morning session, how abt ur son?

Hi Adeline, nice to know u.
happy.gif

I'm fine with PCF so far, esp with Teacher May, she teachs beegees in2009 .. my girl enjoy her class so much.so who is the form teacher for ur son?

i dare not to put my son to any school at the moment cos he cried like hell the moment he step into the class: (shall wait for 1 more year, then put him at PCF.

Cherie, I think I know who u r already. we chat b4 together with Daphne when waiting for our kids to come back from Hay Dairies, rem?

I asked teacher amy during meet the parents session. she said most likely K1 will stick with original class. so I guess beatles will be in newton

school reopen next mon. hope de can adapt well

Adeline,

pcf not bad, but change teacher twice last year for my son's class. the new teacher said the previous class 'standard not too high'. she had a hard time to help them improve on word recognition and writing during the last semester.

for my girl, also intend to send her to pcf in 2011. now learning everything from gor gor :p

Hi wan,
yes,yes,yes u really have good memory har
happy.gif

Daphne told me that there are a few classes will be combine in K1,and there are only 2 K1 classes in the morning session. Our malay friend's kid are going to newton,so I thought that only chinese will goes to Piccaso.ya,hope they don't cry.

Adeline
I just received the leaflet rgds tot house registration..a bit tempted le. I so scare my son's learning process turn slow if he stay at home the whole year. and he told me that he want to go jie jie sch...should i wait for another year or should i force him to new sch???? my hubby prefer he go sch,but i cant bear to see him cry...i always kena stress over these 2 kids,haiz.

me good memory?? In fact, I lost my memory after 2 kids. keep forgeting to do things...

I'm bringing both kids to Playdates! which is a parent accompanied playgroup organised by another sahm in sengkang. if u r interested, I can keep u posted for the next session (likely to be CNY)

my son had a hard time adapting to N1 if you can recall. my MIL had to drag him down to school every morning until Apr. he will cry cry cry non-stop. I think boys are more difficult to adapt. at least the younger sibling has a gor gor or jie jie to go together...

Hi Cherie

Tots house got gv out leaflets meh?? I nv rec leh, Im @ 277C, cn email or send me sme info of this Tots house?? tks

Hi Wan,
where is the location for the playgroup? was it in weekdays or weekend? I can't make it if it is weekend...

Hi Ger11,
I found it in my letterbox.I have PM u.

Back