Catherine: Good for Jovan! =) Its actually an advanced milestone cos toddlers typically can point correctly to the body part and name it around 20-24 months. Ethan's daddy loves to teach him the weirdest body parts. Apart from the usual - head, hair, eye, eyebrow, nose, nostril, ear, cheek, mouth, tongue, teeth, chin, neck, belly button, finger, fingernail, hand, toe, toenail and foot. He can also identify things like mole and armpit! haha...but for now he can only name the single syllable ones. =P
Flashcard database: This is the link that missA provided.
http://www.brillbaby.com/
I'm lazy to make flashcards as they will be destroyed by Ethan very quickly so I just download the powerpoint and run the show for him. Some of the slidedecks come with sounds too so its good for tods to hear what the word sounds like. Now E bugs me to show him the flashcards on the computer and I'm trying to teach him to recognize letters and read by switching off the volume. haha. So evil right this mummy?
Cindy: I love the recent shots you have of Trishelle. She has such pretty features...looks more like you than Jeff la. haha.