(2007/11) November MTBs

pig07,
u hm tonight abt 8-9plus? I can pop by ur pl cos ur hairband is ready stock. Didnt know u stay so near to me
happy.gif

call me ok? i sent u an email
 


MM:i also saw kekekekek dunno material oki or not le :p

K@ye;no choice le she addicted to it now...i also hv to follow i love u ,u love me akakkakak
 
Mummies, i m here to announce that - I DID NOT STRIKE 'TOTO'
happy.gif

happy n disappointed at the same time.dunno how to describe, its a mixed feeling. actually hb is keen to hv another one too....jus now had a sort of small discussion with him. But then we really need to plan further apart. So no baby dust for me at the moment..hehehe

weishy,maybe hkg hv? hahaha if u can find i m sure it will cost much cheaper. I see the material looks nice..but i dun expect too much from it too.
 
oh jerkartik, i missed ur question to me. I m looking at somewhere along Dr 3/4. what abt u? which part of PR do u stay?
ya sure if i move there we can catch up more often. I foresee that i will be taking care of Mischa more by then. Many reasons to this decision of mine...long story too.

hv u met the other mummies from PR before? u can also join us here, we hv gatherings/tea sessions quite often...hor NOV mummies? anymore tea sessions coming aloong?

weishy, u doing a turnaround? if u staying longer maybe we can meet for tea/lunch. Is Hayley coming along?
 
i stay @ st 53, just cross mrt. so i can see mrt (train) from my bedroom
happy.gif


from PR, just 1, to collect something. i am not really active there. this sat will meet other mommy to collect item too. hahaha.... they likes shopping on line, so i am not really interested there (secret ok).

i am busy at home, my boy and my on line store (sometimes i sleep around 3am for weekend just for finish this), so difficult for me to go gathering for weekend. i try my weekend with family
happy.gif


headache looking for primary, next year Aidan will be school at Montessori 2 times a week. i heard that primary difficult to go in, so trying looking which primary he will go to
sad.gif

be a mother not easy
sad.gif

i though everything will be smooth, but now i feel like my head full with everything
sad.gif
 
jerkartik, oh what do u sell online?
haha u make plans for Pri school so soon. ya its nt easy to be a mum. alot of things are not like before or during our times. had some argument abt upbringing of the kids with my mum. Hiaz..super sian now, no mood for anything. I m stuck in between.
sad.gif
 
toys, but send it to overseas.

my parents not stay here, otherwise they never argue about my son. so lucky me.
just the problem with my mil. she said must use baby walker, but i still say now. not sure how many times she said that. not just baby walker, but i feel like i must follow how she grow up all her children before. i hate that. good for her, but not for me.
feels like i want to scream on her
happy.gif
 
ya sometimes its good to hv some help, but also good to be alone in bringing up the kids. I also hate it when they like to compare now n then. times are so different now.
its so sick to always quarrel over such issues. some of the things i close one eye..some i hv to act blind. but its jus not ME
sad.gif
 
she not stay with us now, but before yes until something happened between her & me.
sometimes what she said I can accept if that is good for me, but like you said, times are so different now, not all I can accept.
But about family, for me I don't like other people talk much, include my parents.
but lucky, they know me, so they don't talk much. my mother accept what i want to do especially about Aidan because she look that her time and my time is different about children.

my husband do same thing like you, he just close one eye and "go in left ear, go out right ear". i try do same thing, but some times can not & then when we reach home i complain to my him. hahaha....
 
Hi MM,

sorry to hve missed yr post. I was out this evening and only managed to read yr post and email now. hve replied to your email.

my blog hor are actually small small things nia. and sometimes when i didnt know what to write i just pen anything with regard to any pictures i hve taken on that day. so you all may find all sorts of info not related to kiros and kicia in my blog..hahaha
 
ASHM, do u have any recommendations from your recent paris trip as to where to eat, what to do?

me prob going end april ... now researching. i will be bringing kaira.... hopefully she guai guai for the trip.

any other mummies been to paris recently, any suggestions/recommendations ? thanks thanks.
 
MM:
hmm.... can understand how u feel. When I was planning for no.1 I actually felt like that. Try again when u r ready.

Mummies, need to ask for advise:
I will be shifting to Pinnacle @ Duxton yr end and thinking of putting my no.1 to half day child care around there. My friend was telling me that I need to quickly register now but nothing for me to register now around there. Anyone has this problem and how you go around it? How do I check that there will be a new child care in the new estate as well?
 
dreamer.. ooh paris-nice! Only paris? For paris its museums, notre dame, parks and shopping. Very conv to travel by their metro. Theres some nice restaurants around the lourve area. If u drive would be nice to go to Chamonix-Mont Blanc, Loire valley- lots of nice castles. Jus share with u my trip pics :
Paris
http://poochi77.multiply.com/photos/album/40/France_I_-_Paris
Chamonix-Mont Blanc, Loire valley
http://poochi77.multiply.com/photos/album/41/France_II_-_Troyes_Dijon_Chamonix_and_Loire_Valley

I feel like goin back to France too :p
 
Rachel:: I'm also moving to Pinnacle yr END!! WE are gg to be neighbours!! I haven't registered no. 1 yet too!! howhow!! I shall pm you my number hahaha you keep me in the loop okies? Finally confinement gg to be over for me haha. You take great careee your turn coming!! And during that time, i think i saw on the plan that there will be a new CC below one of the blocks. Not too sure if there will really be one though.
 
MM: I am going back to Singapore mid April. A few of us (lazykat, cactusnah) set up 16 April to meet up. Tentatively at Merchant Court cos I got craving for their durian pudding... Join us... See if got other mummies that are free that day also. Unfortunately, I dun hv many days in Singapore, due to my NZ trip that I am leaving on 17 April.
 
Cindy, i realised the childcare is at least 6 mths in advance to queue.. for better ones, even longer.

Most of the time, they hv seats at the begining of the year.
 
kaye:: u mean the kinderland at ManP building or generally All childcares? now we are headaching cause don't know to send him to some jurong one starting june till we move in yr end then change a childcare or just directly enroll him in one near our place.. That's why deliberating until now. If wanna wait till we move then enroll him, don't think mil can take care of 2 at the same time. SIGHs. but i also heard changing CC is not good for the child either, esp when he is already used to it. So.. haha!
 
Cindy, generally all childcare lah. But if u wanna put Travis at Kinderland next yr, no harm calling them now and check with them.

I will only let you know how it is when Claire is there... Now, i might shift Claire to another childcare due to cost + location issue.
 
tinkabel,16th Apr sounds good. but is it dinner or high tea? if dinner i prob cannot make it cos hv to catch the CATZ musical that night
happy.gif


jerkatik, ya i m keen with the cluster near the polyclinic dr 4. but anywhere PR is rather small, can still meet up often.

k@ye, Rachel
ya i heard GOOD / POPULAR CC always hv very long waiting list. If u really want a plc in that CC, no harm putting ur name down early
 
MM: So it's a false alarm. Nvr mind, try harder if u really want no.3. Was telling HB abt hw excited u & we were yesterday waiting for u to test for bb no.3, then he said if possible he also wants 3. Ha...wait till E's monstrous behaviour surface and i shall see if he still wants 3.

Wrt gathering on 16/04, not sure if there'll be a change in location coz i just check the website: http://www.swissotel.com/EN/Destinations/Singapore/Swissotel+Merchant+Court/HOTEL+HOME/Gallery/Dining/Ellenborough+Market+Cafe.htm
They're offering high-tea on wkends and PH only. And lunch hr is from 12 - 230pm. Here's the operation hr:
Buffet Breakfast: 06:30 to 10:30
Buffet Lunch: 12:00 to 14:30
Buffet Dinner: 18:30 to 22:30
Buffet High Tea: 15:30 to 17:30 (Sat, Sun and Public Holidays only)

How Tinkabel? If yr cravings for their durian puree is very strong then we opt for lunch/dinner. Else, we shall arrange another location?
 
cactusnah, ya will try if i m set for no.3 . but since this time is a false alarm, we plan to 'defer' our plan for no.3 till later date. maybe aft i settled in my new pl end of the yr
happy.gif


lazykat, oh u watching too? Can u believe it? i waited 15yrs for this! I missed the 1st time they came to perform. i was in Sec sch bk then, no money to watch all these stuffs nbut heard so much raves abt it. so this time must not miss it anymore. is this ur 1st time watching CATZ too? i love musicals
happy.gif


tinkabel, ya me too more inclined to Lunch. if high tea at another venue i m fine too.
 
cindy:
wow!! we are going to be neighbours that good. OK OK will keep in touch and posted.

Ya. I heard yr end will be ready...somewhere Oct. Which floor u got? Did u get a good unit?

Is bb easy to take care? I still got another 4 weeks to download.

k@ye:
Thanks for the link. Will check it out.

MM/Tinkabel/LazyKat:
I very tempted to meet up also. Durian my fav... Must eat before I pop.
happy.gif
 
lazykat and MM, I also wan to catch Cats!! I watched almost all musicals except cats :p tot office got bulk discount but looks like dont have...
 
Okie ladies, since most prefer lunch then we shall settle for lunch then. Here's the details, mummies who are keen, pls add in yr name:)

Rachel C: Come lei, join us before u pop lah. Must feast first, but cannot eat too much durian lah. I'll control u. Kee kee...

Lunchie at Merchant Court Ellenborough
Date: 16/04/09
Time: 12:00 to 14:30

1) Tinkabel
2) Lazykat
3) Cactusnah
4) Mischamummy(?)
 
Cactusnah, yes i can join in if its lunch. i m also a DURIAN FAN!

<font color="ff0000">Mummies, i hve these 4 Minnie clips to give away- adorned with a Sparkling Swarovski crystal. Pls state ur interest beside the colours choices. Only one colour each available
happy.gif
</font>

2261882.jpg


1) Minnie Lt Pink -
2) Minnie Hot Pink -
3) Minnie Blue -
4) Minnie Purple -

*all clips are RIGHT side alligator clip with non-slip foam grip.
 
Cactus: I think my 1 week in Singapore, I am going to put on weight cos there is so much food I am dying to eat. Hahaha, that's y schedule gynae's appt on Mon, so that I can eat for the rest of the week. Hahaha...
 
poissons, ya hor..that was our 1st meeting pl
happy.gif
its be fun if the same group of mummies can be present tooo, but some hv gone MIA since the last dinner
 
Rachel come join us lo..u hv the best reason to indulge in food now...dun regret once u pop! whahhaa

Lunchie at Merchant Court Ellenborough
Date: 16/04/09
Time: 12:00 to 14:30


1) Tinkabel
2) Lazykat
3) Cactusnah
4) Mischa's mummy
 
Poissons:

Yes yes, bk to the same place. Kee kee....come lah. I still dunno to take 1 or 1/2 day coz my half day ends at 1+. If half day then i'll join the rest later which will be a bit too late by the time i reach. I dare not apply leave nw coz just bk from MC last 2 wks. A bit paisei.

MM: Those dun have gal gal one can entitle bor? If can, i want the Hot pink can?:p

1) Minnie Lt Pink -
2) Minnie Hot Pink - Cactusnah
3) Minnie Blue -
4) Minnie Purple -
 
Ya, dunno where are some of the mummies. I can remember MM, Ueno, Tweety, Catherine, ZZZ, Grace, Poissons, Pearlyn (forgotten her nick), myself and another mummy who was sitting beside me MIA aft the dinner, maybe i scared her off. Ha ha...

Mummies who can make it, come join us on 16/04/09, k.
 
MM: For my niece...actually i wanna order some more for her. My sis seldom buy for her, all the nice ones are from me (made by u). I'll go to yr blog and see:)
 
MM: can i reserve this one?

1) Minnie Lt Pink -
2) Minnie Hot Pink - Cactusnah
3) Minnie Blue -
4) Minnie Purple - kittybride
 
mm, can I have the lt pink? Heee...

Btw, you have any new designs for headbands and ribbons? Like where we spoke the last time? Haha...

Rachel, yea, neighbours! How fun. Baby is okay, bf is really tiring. I gg to start my massage tmr! Really need to shed the 6 left over kilos. Me only got 15th floor lo. You? Which block?
 
Cindy,ok ok...
happy.gif


Lazykat, i rem the last round u didnt get a clip. I quickly reserve the blue one for u...jus saw yr posting only...

1) Minnie Lt Pink - cindy
2) Minnie Hot Pink - Cactusnah
3) Minnie Blue - lazykat
4) Minnie Purple - kittybride
 
cactusnah, ok u send me ur orders then. i post the hot pink one together with ur orders
happy.gif


Pearlyn is Olivetree
happy.gif
but she's really busy la. hvnt seen her ard for a while.

Cindy, new designs not out yet. roughly what kind of hairbands are u looking for? u need bows /clps only or also need the bands?
 

k@ye: is it very heaty? We put very little each day in Matt's water and feed daily. I wish he could poo less though. Maybe this is a good way. haha...
 

Back
Top