kittybride,
You are not the only one, my son is still hair-less and tooth-less! Not to worry they will get theirs in due course.
K@ye,
I will try my best to make it to the bash if on saturday, I forgot that I have signed up for a course and it starts in November, every sat.
But will try to make concessions for the bash
Michiv,
I'm ok for JG trial just that wednesday is a mad rush for me because I got to rush my kids to enrichment classes.
You are not the only one, my son is still hair-less and tooth-less! Not to worry they will get theirs in due course.
K@ye,
I will try my best to make it to the bash if on saturday, I forgot that I have signed up for a course and it starts in November, every sat.
But will try to make concessions for the bash
Michiv,
I'm ok for JG trial just that wednesday is a mad rush for me because I got to rush my kids to enrichment classes.