(2007/11) November MTBs

kittybride,
You are not the only one, my son is still hair-less and tooth-less! Not to worry they will get theirs in due course.

K@ye,
I will try my best to make it to the bash if on saturday, I forgot that I have signed up for a course and it starts in November, every sat.
But will try to make concessions for the bash
happy.gif


Michiv,
I'm ok for JG trial just that wednesday is a mad rush for me because I got to rush my kids to enrichment classes.
 


Congrats KittyBride! You must be quite excited over your 2nd child.
happy.gif


Re: Slimming
I also want to slim down. Hate my spare type too!
But was thinking of maybe after 2nd one. But I don't know when I will have the courage to have 2nd one.
 
speaking of slimming programmes, anyone been to those beauty slimming centres?
care to share your experience?

I heard they do a lot of hard sell tactics even after you have signed up with them. And I'm curious about their methods but too chicken to try personally, if theres anything i hate its hard sell salespersons.
 
Gloomybear, my facebook is [email protected]

Plumsource, i guess most likely it will be on Sun coz most Mummies can make it on 14 Dec 08.

Slimming centres/spa usually hard sell one... The way they talked make it sound as u re like the FATTEST person on earth or ur skin is the worst...
 
Losing weight: I totally understand how you ladies feel. Though I'm 2-3kg above my pre-pregnancy weight, my muscle has sadly been replaced with lots of fat. =( Its worse now that I have to attend some weddings and all my dresses are now so tight! =(((

Forced myself to run 2.4km on Saturday. Now my legs are still aching! haha. I really dunno how people like Wong Li Lin or Zoe Tay slim down so fast...and keep it off!
 
Slimming & Facial:
plumsource/K@ye: Me also don't like hard sell sales.. I agree that they talk until our body/face cannot make it and ONLY THEM can SAVE US!!.. I have been MODERN BEAUTY SALON and I totally pi**ed with them lor..

At 1st they claimed with $38, I can use that for 1 session with facial, which consider cheap. So I signed, I ended to pay more coz they said its without Mask or Ampil etc.. so need to deduct 2 sessions of facial.. which is $78 lor.. then they kept pushing for more packages.. Aft I finished my sessions with them. I stopped liao.

I have been Haach before which is at Tampines for very long time but they have been kicked out from the OCBC Building and shifted to Suntec, then kicked out again, to HarbourFront.. kicked out again, now at Dohby Ghuat. Too far for me so I changed my package to Collenge masks.. sigh..

Now I am with Citispa for slimming. As usual, at first I sign up for tummy slimming. $38/session. I know when I stepped in for 1st session, they will recommed for full body instead of tummy only. They let me try for the full body and see the result. If no good, then I remain the $38 one, if I like it then I can upgrade.. so.. I ended up upgrade lor.. sigh.. I can see the result lah. So I don't mind paying the amt to them.
 
michviv: Zoe Tay and WOng Li Lin they have sponsorship from the beauty salon as they are the spokeswoman for them. That's y they can get back to their shape fast. I understand how u feel too.. now I can feel my both legs wobblering when i shake them lor.. sigh.. never have this feeling before one leh.. so sad
sad.gif
 
Mambobb, i heard Modern Beauty super hard sell. Me now just willing to spend $$ on facial.

Think the fats at our tummy can be toned up by doing abdomen exercises. Or mabbe improve our posture.

U know something i think the fats on our tummies are meant to cushion our babies when we carried them on our hips!! HAha!
 
K@ye: Yup, they r super HardSeller.. whenever I see them on roadshow.. super turn off.. haha.. ya, agree on that cushion thingy.. cailyn always sit comfortably on my tummy.. haha..

U r opp from me.. me willing to spend $ on slimming rather than facial liao.. Me will DIY weekly.. Srcub, clean, squeeze then Mask.. Oh, bought the Fancl Collenge Tablets too. haha..
 
I agree that they are very hard sell. I used to have the Modern Beauty Package which I use for my facial or spa massage. I hate it when after the end of every session, they will try to sell you some other treatments saying you buy 10 sessions, throw in 2 sessions etc.
 
gelyn
thank you!
come join in the gang lah and be no. 4 on the list! ;p
anyway, last i saw you, you oredi so slim liao leh... makes me feel super-sized (even before i hv no. 2).. ahaha...

michviv,
i was still 5kg above my pre-pregnancy wt when i realized i'm pregant again... so 2-3kg still ok bah, dun worry so much.
happy.gif


pig07
i'm into my 13wk, EDD is mid-Apr.
i think cindy's should be in Mar.
happy.gif
 
Hi Kittybride,

That is becos I cover up the fatty part. Hahaha...
Join in the gang?? No, not now. Maybe I will consider few months later. I will let someone have the No. 4 first! :p
 
Hihi ladies,

I have been reading on and off before I deliver & after.. but only contacted S@L for some spree that she organise.. i know i very bad hor.

realise you all have organise so many events and really wanting to join so much but then my hubby dun like to join at all (anti-social lor haiz) and i am afraid i cant handle my bb alone if i bring her out alone.. haiz..

paisei for not contributing, btw, i am staying at strathmore ave.. quite near to some of you who are staying at redhill hor :p
hi to everyone
happy.gif
 
Michviv,
21 Oct 3pm not a gd timing for me leh, cos its ZY's nap time. So I will prob give it a miss for Oct. I suppose we can attend the trial in Nov/Dec and pay in full, $40?

gloomybear, mambobb,
hee, i can understand how u feel when the first teeth finally sprouted
happy.gif
I also started using the first teeth brush/toothpaste. In addition i also try to introduce the concept of holding toothbrush (Pigeon stage 1 w/o the brush) tho she seems to be using it more like a teether
sad.gif


Mambobb,
i also rem u quite slim leh.. u sign up for the gym sessions for Cailyn rite.. gd wkly exercise liao lah. Tho i agree its toning that we prob need, esp the abdomen area!

K@ye,
so will wait for yr return for my loots - may opt for postage this time unless i got plans to go to the west
happy.gif
Let u know when u post the O$P$. Gosh, i hv been buying more dresses, and can't stop buying!
 
k@ye, taka having sale?

ueno, thanks for the receipes. I think A is not ready yet, she still spit out meat if I din smash properly
sad.gif
I'll wait a little longer. L has how many teeth now?

michviv, A has no patience in reading nor flashcards
sad.gif
She's super hyperactive. btw, I've signed up Ethan for Little Gym this Sat @5.10pm. If you cant go let me know early so I can offer it to the next in queue.

RE: Poop
Past 3 days A poo big time till the diapers leak. She was wearing Pampers Active L, Huggies Pull Up L & Drypers XL. How to prevent leaking, any solution? This evening my hubby brought her to meet me for dinner in town and the man din bother to bring extra diaper, wet wipes etc. While we were having dinner, she poo and even mess up the baby chair's seat so embarrassing
sad.gif


RE: Gerber Stars
They lao hong easily, so better transfer to air tight containers.
 
haha langlao, yes taka got sales wor, but don't know when end.

kitty and pig:: yes mine is march, 12 march. But ahahaha, opting for csect so will be earlier ba. will go choose a date this time since travis was an urgent case so cannot choose date. muaahahah..
 
Kat, the items are here liao. U pm me ur address and i sent it to u via post. Coz i m leaving town at the end of this week n on leave from Thursday!

Langlao, yalor they having the add'l 15% off for taka card holders. When u getting the items from me har? I will be home on Thur & Fri morn, u can drop by to get it from me lah..

Could it be the diapers too small for Ashlee? That;s y it leaked? Diapers too small or too big, will leak one!

Piggy², u can cope one... Sometimes i also bring Claire out alone...
happy.gif


Cindy, a fren of my sis told me that its actually no good to choose dates for C-section coz sometimes if the child's fate not hard enough, might not be able to tahan the choosen date lor. But, its FYI only.
happy.gif
 
kittybride / pig07 / Cindy, I am also into 12 weeks and EDD in early May but will pop early in April due to c-section. So dun join the hortpark and other gatherings.

k@ye thanks for the ballons and etc. Don't realise a bag full. Must be very heavy for you.
 
Dokie,
happy.gif
No problem, if u dun get it from me tmr hor... U gotta get it from me at Redhill liao.. If not, no party deco for ur son's birthday!

Me so sianz, dunno sprained or strained my back muscles... Now so painful and my idiotic boss asked me to do alot of stuff before i go on leave... She just could have ask me to do it last week! SIANZ!
 
k@ye, thanks for asking, his eye very much better now. His eye got blood cot, so we didn't know what caused it, so brought him to the PD and he said due to abrasion.So we were not so worried. Think he poked his own eye.
 
Langlao: Thanks for signing Ethan up! We'll be there at 5.10pm. =) Dun worry about Ashlee's interest in flashcards & books. Every baby has their own preferences. Ethan just happens to love his books (even more so than toys!) so we can hold off buying him expensive toys for now and buy him more books. haha!

Re: Diaper leaking - I agree with K@ye. the last time, Ethan's diapers leaked cos they were too big for him. Now I'm using Huggies and we've had only 1 or 2 accidents only. Most of the time, everything is contained and its really alot of Poo too! haha.

JG trial: I'm shifing to another class on 23rd of Oct 3pm at Evans Rd now cos I forgot Ethan has his PD's immunization appt on the 21st. I better spend more time with him before I fly off for business trip. =( Do join if you can.
 
Congrats Rachel,
looks like the 4th place has been taken up
happy.gif


K@ye,
hv send email to u, easier for me to track my order, hee. Pls let me know how much to wire u.
 
Rachel, Claire also got one time try to poke her own eyes coz she touched something dirty and kept on rubbing her eye and stuff... So scary when i see her poking her eyes! I just got to distract her, i got paranoid when i tot of her poking herself blind!

Kat, tsk tsk.. Must restrain urself from buying clothes for ZY!! (Me also none the better!) Will check later and send the items + O$P$ email to u!
 
Hi Rachel,
Congrats Congrats.. Yeah.. you took up the 4th place.

And the 5th goes to?

Hi Kaye,
Realised tat Claire is more girlish looking now.one look at the pics and tat was my first impression. referring to her bday pics..
perhaps cos her hair is longer now and the clip also.
 
lazykat / pig07 thanks. I just stopped bf then kana already. So those mummies intend to try, I heard will kana easily when bb below 1 yr plus of age wor.

k@ye, I ordered the string to tie the balloons. Not sure was it missed out from the order or it's with you? Can you check? If not, do u know where I get the string for the balloons?
 
K@ye, alright. I will be there tentatively around 12noon. Where do u normally go for lunch? Can meet u at tanjong pagar ntuc entrance?

I have a dental appointment at 1015am. By the time I finish and travel down it should be around 12noon.
 
kaye,
me scan and read in office so may miss out some post... where do you and lazykat buy dresses for claire? me looking for birthday dress. and i must say, the dress that yr mum made for claire is very pretty....

piggy2, i stay around tiong bahru area so its closeby as well... =)
 
Congrats Rachel, Pig07, Cindy and Kittybride!!

Michviv - Sorry got to pass for the JG trial in Oct... i will organise another one in Nov/Dec...
happy.gif


Ueno - Looks like cant take the voucher from you since we are not going to make it for Oct.. Thanks!!
happy.gif
 
k@ye - strained your back? I was at the doc last week and did an x-ray because my lower back was in pain (on and off) and the result showed its a normal wear and tear in the spine which happens to both man and woman. The doctor recommended psysiotherapy but i told him not necessary since massage or chiropractic treatment can help too... and also can take muscle relaxant if its very painful. Sometimes is also due to poor posture...aiyo...so cham....
 
ehhe congrats rachel!!
happy.gif


sharron:: haha looking fwd to u organising one in nov/dec! hopefully it's a day where i don't have to go back to school! eheh!!

kaye:: hmmm okok when closer to the date then decide again, cause my hubby got colleagues went to calculate then give birth hor, in the end, the parents and bb all very good life le. haha!! but it's up to individual one de la.
happy.gif
 
k@ye, ya need to monitor our bb one. if not, they will poke here and there, knock here and there. So kind of busy and tiring period during these period.

thank you Cindy, how many weeks are u yrself now?

thanks Sharron, I still need to go for amnio test. so just hope everything will be fine.

Any mummies trying?
 
Hallo! Just came back from lunch and got so many qns for me! Haha

Rachel, i throw ur order for the ribbon coz the shipping charges will be expensive. U can get the ribbons from the party supplies shop at Bugis.

Dokie, no problem.. U just sms me lah, i usually lunch alone... And tomorrow, i will go to the Post Office!
happy.gif


Sharron, mine is due to lack of exercise, lack of rest and poor posture! Later, will go for tui na after work!

Grace, ah i organised pte sprees from Forget Me not Kids lor! Hehehe! My Mum now must be floating, everyone says the dress very nice!!!
 
grace, ur PD is the one at tiong bahru? Edmund Koh? hee.. cos i always go there whenever due for vaccination and can see bb there:p

JG trial: can i join ur ladies for the trial? hee.. din do much to teach my gal and she is very naughty now..
 
Piggypiggy: sure. =) just call up forum/evans rd to see if they have more places and register your trial. Ueno has trial vouchers that are valid for October only so feel free to arrange when is most convenient for you & your baby. I've scheduled for Ethan to attend the 3pm lesson on the 23rd of October. Let Ueno know if you need the voucher.

Thanks again Ueno! =) Will let you know how the lesson goes. I've heard good things about JG. =)))

Rachel C: Congrats! I'm not a brave as you ladies...Am planning to start trying later next year. hehe. See how it goes la.

k@ye: hope your back gets better soon.
 
sharron:hi hi no probs with the station but surely its heavy la cos i lagged 3 back mah...
31st & 1st i cant cos 31st me will arrive 9pm in the hotel and leave on 1st early morning le.......
will see if i can catch flt back during nov.....hv to wait till my roster out again ~haiz ......2 more days babe

langla3:sure but not sure wt u wan le.....any idea?????can chk online first
happy.gif

usually once i reach there will sleep first cos too long a flt,then will left with one day to shop only so........hv to give me soem idea la
happy.gif


michviv:me ate everything during pregnancy le :p....of cos food must be properly prepared which alot is not.....

CONGRATS TO ALL HAVING A 2ND ONE!!!!!!!

me wan too but no making out chance kekkekkekekek
 
Weishy, can u PM me ur LA hotel address? HEhe!

Michviv, pray that i get well fast too!

RE: 2nd child
Me will also try when Claire is 1.5 yrs old! hehe
 
k@ye, wat time will you be home tonight?

Which block u stay? I can also arrange to collect other staff at blk 74A.

weishy, I just paid $43 for shipping cost for the exploration station. Total is abt $80 for the toy
sad.gif
What do u intend to get Hayley in LA?
 
k@ye,
when u say "I looked at some ladies hor... They dun looked as if they have given birth!" do u mean me? hahaha. i very thick-skinned

langlao,
Ash is so advanced! saw her at infantcare. walking so steadily while Jovan was crawling beside her. Jovan can stand unsupported for longer time now but he still cant walk unassisted. oh yday & this morning, the 2 of them were having breakfast side by side. so sweet. hehehe.

Rachel,
Congrats!
happy.gif


mummies,
do u know waht's the operating hrs for the party supplies shop at bugis? is it opened on sun?
 
Hi All,
I've been busy so haven't had time to log in.

Talking about slimming,
I know a definite way to slim down. Have more kids!!! hahaha
I weight less than pre-pregnancy. Could be due to BF, less sleep and active kids!
happy.gif


Sashimi,
I take this in moderation. Dare not take too much as still BF but its one of my fav.

Pregnancy,
I eat everything during pregnancy, incl pineapple, watermelons, durians, crab .. etc. Once in a while, even have a glass of wine. Everything in moderations... and good to say, kids are all healthy!
happy.gif

Oh... I was also BF no. 2 when "kena" no. 3!
happy.gif
 

Catherine, ya.. U belong to the fortunate category of remaining slim despite giving birth! The party shop remains open till 7pm from Mon-Sat, Sun, i think open till 5pm but some might be closed.

Langlao, i will be home by 9pm and hopefully earlier.. coz got to work OT. My blk is 77A.
 

Back
Top