Twiggy: Guess you & Joseph won't be joining us then?
Poochi: I wanted to get from AiMummy too! But delay and delay cos my hubby was undecided then now orders full so I had no choice but to go to PG.
Next year, I'm going to target to bake my own cake! ha! =)
Will post Ethan's meal schedule later cos I'm knocking off from work now.
Ueno: Leroy has so much variety in his meals! Me and hubby are paranoid about what we introduce to Ethan. =P
Poochi: I wanted to get from AiMummy too! But delay and delay cos my hubby was undecided then now orders full so I had no choice but to go to PG.
Next year, I'm going to target to bake my own cake! ha! =)
Will post Ethan's meal schedule later cos I'm knocking off from work now.
Ueno: Leroy has so much variety in his meals! Me and hubby are paranoid about what we introduce to Ethan. =P