michviv,
I am ok with the change in venue and date.. tho 3pm is my gal's nap time, so i hope she wont get too grouchy that day!
We went to gogobambini @ Dempsey today, i am so tired now! And we only spent $3.80 for 2 drinks.. haha.. dirt cheap.
Grace,
Zee Yann also can hi-5 Ash liao.. she also manages a decent 3m on her own a few days back. And now she can't stop walking around in the house. I hope she can walk well by 1 year old, then i dun hv to carry so much, kekeke.
Gymboree Level 3 (10 - 16 months) Trial class
Venue: Gymboree, Harbourfront
Date: 12th Oct or 19th October (3pm)
1. michviv, hubby & Ethan(both Sun ok)
2. Sharron, Hubby & Ashton
3. lazykat, hubby & Zee Yann (both Sun ok)
4. Poissons & Garreth (19 oct)
Plumsource, Sharron,
JG trial - I am ok with a Friday too. Not sure what their timing is, but I also prefer afternoon timing say 1pm. I am free on 17 & 24 Oct (both Fri), u both ok? I can call up tomorrow on their availability.