(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

doobom, gd to see ur post after "so long"...how is ur boy reactin to ur preggy mode? gettin clingy? hope ur MS will go away rite after 1st tri...
happy.gif

doobom, oh my.. poor gal! do take care ya? so u have been very tired i guess? hope MS is over for u soon! hugssssssssssss...

hippo,maruko
yest went to check out iphone too. but 8gb seem like camera function only 2mega pixel n don't have flash. my k850i retired when i reach macau that time, type msg half way auto off for me. now using my old 6280. sigh
sad.gif

Tiffy, my 16GB also dun hav flash...for camera functions, iPhone confirm lose out to other competitors. So if camera function is more of a priority to u, den perhaps u shld look for other hp dat offer better photo quality.

maruko,
huh i tot 16gb have flash function. hahaha. hmm, then i scare if have iphone, everytime surf net then later the bill come, oh oh oh. kekeke

Tiffy, no worries abt surfin the net. Coz data plans hav a maximum cap for most of the plans from the telcos now. Plus if u r at home, u can juz access the net wif ur wireless router. I seldom use my data plan coz im either in office or at home where I can tag onto the network for free.

Hi all,

Long time no chatting.

Want to ask any mummies bring their kids to enrichment class? Which one is a good recommendation?

Talking about iphone, really have to be careful and to get a data plan. I didn't get a data plan and i didn't know that the data sent and received is via my GPRS...This month bill is going to be something costy...but one good thing is that the service provided "cap" the amount. I didn't even dare to goes into lots of applications when i am outside.Next month getting a data plan

Tiffy, hahaha...my director once asked me this qn den im dumbfounded. Realisin dat I really dunno how to ans this qn coz different ppl expect diff things. Here goes a couple of things dat I noted.
- settings are more straightforward instead of havin to "search" for certain settings using different models of hp.
- loads of apps to make iPhone more appealin.
- big screen.
- touch screen appeals more to me den buttons.
- for games wise, I didn't download as much as compared to when I 1st got the hp. Completed a number of games. Now only playin wif Bejeweled most of the time when I'm in mrt.
- shows, MTVs & other downloads available.
- Ipod function.

Tink for most of the above, u can find in other phones as well but it really depends on ur own preference. Perhaps u can ask chintz also since she juz got her iphone lately.

maruko,
hahahaha i also play Bejeweled most of the time in fb.

perlicia,
wah, it's going to be costly using GPRS.

chintz,
where r u? kekeke what's ur view on iphone? Nice to play with or not?

ya tiffy...i blur blur never know about this. Not a technology smart person...so have a price to pay now...Luckily they said i will be capped at 88 bucks.

For new iphone user...be sure that the GRPS will not be off one...so,get a data plan thou. My 2cents advice
happy.gif

haiz... i can't get iphone leh... cos I just re-contact not long ago. n bought Samsung Jet.

Perlicia : ya lor... I often hit GPRS as well... are u starhub user / Singtel?

Tiffy, if u wont b using surfin alot "outside" den dun hav to get a high plan for ur data. Juz get basic will do. Mine is $5.35 mthly for 20MB of data. Cap limit is $35. So still ok.
Tink we got a number of iPhone users here. U can check wif ariajo, gingerleaf, chintz...not sure if Tiffany bought iPhone also coz she was askin me dat time as well. :p

perlicia,
88 buck, omg. still quite exp to me leh.

maruko,
Tiffany also tell me consider iphone. she just got her few days ago n she said ppl who get other hp regret not getting iphone.
r u a singtel user? I saw iflexi plan by singtel. don't see any $5.35 per mth of 20MB that u mention leh

Tiffy, me M1 user. I used my mum's line to port over to SingTel previously to get the iPhone. Prices for their data plans now very competitive after M1 & Starhub sellin iPhone now also.
Hav u tried playin wif other fren's iPhone? Perhaps u can try it out b4 u buy.

eunice, my hb also got the samsung Jet previously but after he saw me using iPhone, he BTH go buy 1 for himself. Now he is totally hooked on it.

maruko,
have not try playing iphone at all. then singtel is always packed with lots of ppl at the iphone, no chance for me to explore more.
oh, ur hb also bth go n buy iphone. hahaha

Tiffy, u c if any of ur fren using iPhone also den when u meet up wif them can play wif it. :p
ya lor, my hb BTH when he played wif mine den go get 1 for himself.

Hello mummies!! I'm on leave today. Just came back from christmas shopping so fun!

Re: iPhone
It was my dream phone but it was too pricey initially. Now with m1 n starhub coming along, the plan is more affordable. My actual 1gb data plan has been upgraded to 12gb for free. The touch screen and userfriendliness is tip top. I used to have omnia and that one really sucks! Like maruko said if ur main concern is camera, then u should get cybershot phone.

Beware not to let the kid touch it though, cos once they play cannot stop already! (too easy to navigate even the 2yo loves it) hehe

Eunice, can u reveal ur Answers pls??

chintz, I totally agree dat its wise not to let the kid touch it. Now Travis noes how to view his videos inside. Even noe which icons will play wat. -_- so I gotta keep my hp out of his reach.

1) 黑人和白人生下的婴儿,牙齿是什么  <font color="ff0000">没牙</font>
2) 一只鸡,一只鹅,放冰箱里,鸡冻死了,鹅却活着,为什么? <font color="ff0000">企鹅</font>
3) 一头公牛加一头母牛,猜三个字?<font color="ff0000">两头牛</font>
4) 在什么时候1+2不等于3 <font color="ff0000">算错的时后</font>
5) 什么鸡没有翅膀? <font color="ff0000">田鸡</font>

thread was down for a long while ya?

tiffy, totally agree with chintz. NEVER let the kid touch iPhone. my aunt has iPhone and adri doesn't address her anymore. she simply shouts "PLAY GAMES" whenever she sees her.. LOL!
happy.gif

hi mummies! dead beat after the first day without my maid who is on 2 weeks home leave. i hardly had the chance to sit down or even go toilet, not to mention pump milk. Matty was being such a pain at dinner time, took so much time feeding him that poor Mea was crying away cos she was tired n hungry and sick (as most of u know, she caught my flu bug). Her fever is still going up and down. Poor girl ate virtually zero solids today, and milk also didn't finish...been just giving her zyrtec and ibrupofen and paracetamol. hope she gets well soon.

sorry for the long rant...altho I stay with my in-laws they are quite hands off when it comes to taking care of the kiddies...and when my fil wants to go out, it's like must RUSH to get the kids ready and he cannot be made to wait. and he will keep rushing us....while he sits there and watches tv...sometimes quite irritated lor...

chintz, envy u, can go christmas shopping
happy.gif

many mummies are either thinking of or already got the iphone. I was contemplating too but deciding to save money. won't have time to play anyway...

karrie... your day sounds terrible.. hang on... heng now schl holiday at least u got more time @ home.. jus bear w it for time being... v fast ur maid will b back le... hope mea's fever goes off quickly... keep sponging her &amp; gv her plenty of fluid... *hug*..

enuice.. finally u disclosed the ans!!! really LOL on the 企鹅,田鸡&amp;算错的时后 =D

chintz....wow... xmas shopping on a monday?? tat's good... no monday blues for sure... so how much damaged to your pocket? =D

tiffy... try go on wk day may b the Q for iphone not so long?

doobom... ren ren ren... MS will b over aft 1st trimester..

perlicia.. glad to hear fm u! how's R?

Eunice,I am a StarHub user.
Tiffy,no choice abt the 88 dollars. This will be the first and last time i am going to spend this type of yuan Wang money.
Junnie , did keep track on the forum once in a while. R is doing fine but still crying everyday when I bring him to childcare.how about u and ur 2 little one?

Good morning mummies!!

Perlicia, glad to see ur posts again
happy.gif
pls come in more often ok?

Junnie., ya hehe pocket got hole now :p

Gd morning mummies...

karrie, sounds like u havin a bz bz time. Poor mea caught the flu bug? Try to give her food of her choice to ensure she is eatin something. U stayin wif ur in laws? Den if ur FIL wanna go out den all of u muz follow ah? If im u, I will rant at him for losin his patience while not helpin to get ready. kekeke...im a bad DIL. :p

chintz, u wan some more ah? sure sure...here is one...

什么鼠最爱干净?

morning mummies!

perlicia, long time no see. do come in more often ya!!

eunice, the answers to your riddles really very qianbian leh. esp no 4. haha...

chintz, how i wish i have some time to go christmas shopping ON MY OWN. going with my 2 girls and hubby is so unfruitful. each one will take turns to make noise. think i need to resort to online shopping liao.

tiffy, happy phone shopping!

i'm actually considering the cybershot phone. cos i want a phone with good camera function. i don't really use anything else. does anyone know whether it's good???

karrie, hope mea gets well soon. and hang in there! i'm sure things will get better.

Zhen Zhen : huh? y u so clever? :p so fast

I used to be SE user. They are great. I so far used b4 both PDA type n normal ones. Great for taking Pic... PDA type is also user friendly in surfing.

morning ladies!

karrie, hugs.. seems like u are overwhelmed with the "work" at home! and mea is sick? sayang.. shoo the virus away!.. bear with ur FIL for these 2 weeks ba.. old folks simply have funny ideas abt RUSHing.. sayang..

zhen zhen, thumbs up for SE phones.. esp if u are after the camera function. i find the phones very user-friendly and this is my 2nd SE hp while hb is using my old one. he refuses to give up the hp. haha! good cam function for now would be Satio. One review did mention "Satio is a camera 1st, then a hp.." keke..

Hello Mummies..

Wahhhh.. all the interesting riddles... where you mummies got so many riddles from? Riddles are good brain exercise!!! But my brain is rusty liao.

Maruko,
Ya, I got an iphone eventually. Its so cool, but the thought of exploring before getting it was so sian, but now, I am enjoying it. Still have lots and lots of things to learn. I like it so much becoz whenever I make my kids sleep, I will hide under the quilt to explore my iphone.. heheh... good way to pass time while waiting for them to sleep.

I have downloaded few kids educational apps which I believe can keep my 2 monsters entertained for a short while while on the move. I love it soooo much. One thing, I feel the touch is so sensitive, need to be very careful as not to call or sms wrongly.

Tiffy,
Happy shopping. There is a sample iphone at M1 shop for customers to explore and hands-on. I played with it while waiting to be served at Plaza Sing.

Karrie,
Hang on!!! 2 wks will swift pass very quickly, just have to endure. Old folks are pain in the ass, so, ignore and think positive.

Chintz
Woo hoo... shopping is so fun right, but also tiring at times.... hehehhe

Doobom,
Cheer up, 1st tri will be over in no time...have a good rest and eat well.

re:handphone
aiyah stupid singtel at causeway pt only can let me recontract on 31 dec. i told them my hp already spoilt cannot type msg at all.

zhenzhen,
go for Satio. gd camera function. I didn't decide on sation cos it is too exp.

eunice, dunno the answer to your new riddle. think i need some coffee to perk up my brain. it's rather fuzzy nowadays, cos of lack of sleep.

thanks for recommendation. will check out satio next time i go shopping.

Back