(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

ecookie, ***drums beating*** 答。。。对。。。了。
hahaha...told u this one quite ez...

got a very funny one...
如果吴宗宪去打篮球,应该由谁来防守他?

ecookie, u noe the ans ah? kekeke...ok we give others a chance to try try...

chintz/hippo/junnie, how? u noe this one?

tiffy, sherry looked like she had so much fun during the trip.

maruko,
i forgot to tell u if u want to go with travis hor, be prepare to inhale lot of cigar n cigarette cos lots of PRC smoke there. yah, she is so happy throughout those few days.

Tiffy, aiyo...u sound like the air there is very polluted...my hb hates cigar/cigarette smell...tink if I mentioned this to him den will put him off in gg liaoz...

maruko.. ans : 高凌风? i anyhow say one la =D

tiffy... is better to get the cataract surgery done as early as possible cos if v bad, cant even op.. hope ur dad can see better aft the op..
re macau.. so abt the same as hk la.. ppl also smoke here & there.. btw, hv u all ever heard of kids missing at hk disneyland? my SIL told me to b careful if bringing young children there, cos her colleagues's churchmate lost her 3yrs son.. =(

junnie,
for so long we been telling my dad to do but he just refuse only recently he said he want to do. lucky now his right can see things already.
huh, so ur colleague's churchmate in the end never find back her son?
i am also scare of losing Sherry in Macau so bought harness to wear it on her in case she want to run abt then have to pull her so that she can't run away fr a distance.

junnie, OMG...lost her 3yrs old son??? Can't find back? It muz b terrible...was he being kidnapped? Tink I won't b sober again if I lost Travis while travellin...

Tiffy, ya...he hated the smell. Hav been contemplatin to get a harness for Travis since he has been very "daring" nowadays to go out of my sight. BUT dunno how my mil will tink abt it.

tiffy.. is my SIL's colleagues, when she told me i was also like 'huh'? i duno find back or not, she told me last saturday @ my MIL's bd dinner... she said the churchmate 'lost her mind' aft come back while her hb still in hk finding all means to find their son. so sad to hear tis incident.. tis wk if i see my SIL i ask her got update or not.

maruko.. hahaha.. i knw is wrong.. hmmm... waiting for the ans =) btw, i put on harness for lance when we were in taiwan and cameron esp big area or crowded places, if not really cannot control him, he likes to run here & there! as for zann, i also gotta keep an eye on her.. tis gal if see toys or stuffs she's interested, will superglue to the spot... gotta keep nagging then will move.. lucky i got good tourmates, they help to keep a lookout for both of my monkeys!

junnie, kekeke...keep on tryin...tink shld not b a prob for u :p
re: churchmate
It muz b devastatin to lose her son. Is hers an isolated case or there hav been reports of kids gone missin there? It's very worryin...

re: harness
Travis always go his own way when we at toys dept. Though he will occasionally look back to c if im ard, he will bo chap when he saw his fav thomas & frenz...even when I walk away he also dun care. So since im bringin him out more often now, it might b better if I get a harness for him. But but...if I buy den my mil sure "bark" at me. Sigh...how how how???

hippo.. thks.. i also hope wont receive complaints when she go student care or P1!!

maisymouse.. 4get if i mentioned to u, i got an spi bag for zann @ centrepoint few weeks ago. it cost $69 aft $40 discount. the salesgal said 'S' size more suitable for her thou i thot of getting 'L' (no 'M') which is $10 difference, cos she's small size. i did went to see the impact ones at orchard OG but dun hv much designs left.. there goes 'my melody'..

maruko.. unless those outing ur MIL not joining then can use the harness.. if not, no point buy liao then gotta endure her naggings. re child lost..i tink they wont disclose the case.. my niece said ever got such cases b4.

junnie,
sob sob... aft hearing that ur sil's colleague's hb still in hk searching for their son really make me sob sob. hope he can manage to find back their son.

maruko,
Sherry also keep turning here n there when playing in Kiddy palace but we didn't put harness on her. But if oversea, really best to put harness on them, never know what will happen. In s'pore if go crowded place, i will die die hold or we carry her.

junnie, not sure how Travis will "react" to wearin the harness at shoppin malls/overseas. Hearin this piece of news realli puts me off from bringing Travis overseas. Somehow I feel its so much more safer in SG.

Tiffy, my PILs wanna hav a family trip to KL or genting via coach after the school holidays. Den my hb is those chin chai type, its quite worryin if let him take care of Travis while im shoppin ard.

hi hi mummies.. just back from lunch..

junnie!!! iheard of missing kids stories in HKG disneyland b4 but i never tot someone will know some1 who lost a kid. so scary!! and i tot they were just rumours. apparently quite a few cases.. tink there is a syndicate there. most likely to be a china-gang.. terrible hor..

tink i have to sound my mum out abt the harness le. cos i reali have no strength or energy to run after her in shopping ctrs nowadays.. and hb is starting to get backache from all the bending and carrying her too..

tiffy, remind ur dad not to bend his head forward ya? tink have to refrain from doing so for quite awhile cos will make him dizzy. my granny went for op in one eye few mths back. this is for another eye.. =)

hippo: yah pls dun chase after or even attempt to carry adri anymore. really bad for ur back and tummy now..
ive stop carrying yz since im 6mths preggy? kinda miss it but i try to make it up by lotsa hugs n kisses when SITTING down haha.

my hb also strain his shoulder from carrying yz too much recently haha.

ecookie, haha! i will miss her "weight" on my hands if i dun carry her leh.. haha.. she just have to stretch her arms out and i soft-hearted le.. keke! u, me and our hbs can hi-5 man. all "injured"..

hippo,
yah, the nurse instruct him not to bend his head. oh ur granny same as my dad, 2 eyes have to op.

hippo, ecookie
seem like my hb is the weakest here. cos Sherry only 9.9kg nia n he also encounter backache for carrying Sherry for longer time.hahaha

maruko,
i suggest u better buy harness if go genting. perhap during chit chat with ur mil, u told her abt junnie's sil's colleague case then at least easy to convince her on the harness

tiffy, u bery bad leh! say ur hb weakest.. dun forget my hb's size and hor hor hor.. i tink he & ecookie's hb both are from the same discipline in the army one wor.. ur hb is very slim & smaller size than my ah bui leh. LOL!

hi mummies!

i've heard stories abt hk disneyland too!! for me, i rather be safe than sorry, that's why invested in harness very early on. my parents and PIL were both supportive, as they know the dangers of letting kid run loose, so i didn't get any nagging from them.

maruko, suggest you tell your MIL all the horror stories. i'm sure after hearing them, she'll be more than willing to let travis wear the harness

my confinement period is over, and today is the first day i'm on my own with my 2 girls. previously, i was on my own at most for a few hours. thank God that both of them have been pretty well behaved today, and i have managed ok. hope that they will continue like that.

hippo,
I bery bery GOOD one leh.
it's true mah. Able to get $200 back fr his IPPT but can have backache for carrying his daughter. hahaha. hmm, he is in bridging unit, dun know what is it but he told me when s'pore kana attack, they will have to built bridge in water to attack or dunno defend lah.

maruko.. be it spore or overseas, we still hv to keep an eye on our children when outside... of cos nothing can beat our own home town la... jus gotta b extra careful if u happen to bring travis overseas loh.. dun miss the chance of family trip.. re ur MIL, tiffy gives u good excuse to buy harness =D

tiffy.. i also feel the ache when i was told the news =(

hippo... u r rite, we didnt knw such news indeed so real & close to us... tis syndicate ought to be caught & punished severely.. so heartless one..

Tiffy/zhen zhen, she is a stubborn old lady who dun listen to alot of things UNLESS its mentioned by her sisters. Sometimes its very irritatin when she tells me things dat her sisters told her based on nothing at all. Den when I correct her, she will gimme dat kinda doubtful look. Grr...

Hippo : actually yr hb ok size wat. Really thanks for the Meet and Greet session for Disney. I (kekeke) enjoy alot :p

Elbib always asking where's mickey. Elvis was terrible tat day. No pants. :p Even up to the photo taking w/o pants
sad.gif
really getting naughtier.

Everyone wants to take pics so Elvis also wants to go up. Minnie stretch out her hand to touch Elvis, "I DUN WANT!" was heard :p

Elbib *hi-5* all characters
happy.gif

BTW pls take care of yr back. careful when carrying Sherry

Junnie : sob sob ... so sad to hear tat yr SIL colleague churchmate lost her son. so so sad...

Maruko : actually it's others will stare at the harness if used. :p

if you buy, buy those really really cutie ones. Maybe let Travis choose so tat he will "wear"

junnie, I totally agree but at least in SG, those syndicates wont b so 明目张胆 to kidnap the kids coz its death penalty. Perhaps its really time to get a harness for Travis. Den at least I dun hav to "chase" after him when we go out.

zhen zhen, gd for u dat ur parents & PIL very supportive of the harness. My mum did mention abt buyin 1 for me when she saw it but upon tinkin of my mil, she decided not to coz she also noe my mil's tinkin super old fashioned type.
*clap clap* well done for managin both gals by urself. U can do it.
happy.gif

junnie,
i told my hb if we lost sherry in macau, i will go mad. If he don't buy then i rather dun go.hahahaha but he also scare of losing her so he also agree to buy.

maruko,
tell ur mil if she love travis she sure scare of losing travis so in order to prevent losing travis then better to buy harness. Tell her, *touch wood* if anything happen to Travis in genting, she will also regret n sad too.

eunice, where can we get those cutie harness? I once saw it @ kidsloft but travis not very into it though its a cute monkey figure. Mayb too limited liao coz dun hav other designs.

eunice.. hahaha..elvis tk pix w micky w/o wearing pants? got diaper bo? u r rite, some ppl see until 'eyes big big' when others use harness.. like nvr see b4... sometime i use i jus dun look at their direction so i wont knw they look @ us... keke..

maruko... or 先暂后轴 buy liao then listen to her rubbish anyway she'll say something watever u do.. i'm sure she will nag for a while nia. or u say ppl gv one.. 不用白不用. my hb also object initially, 1st ting he said waste $$...then he said oni use a while, when they grow up will b ok le.. i told him i'm concern for now, not later... somemore i bought one can use as a bag not oni harness.. is thomas & friends design.. tink hapififi also got 1. so when we use during overseas.. he didnt say much & sort of agree is useful (of cos the kid wont let u tie for soooo long, is oni on/off in crowded or big area nia).

maruko,
i bought it quite sometime ago. have ever let her used it in sg b4. I bought doggy for her cos she likes doggy n cat but no cat design. When in macau she can sometime ask for her doggy harness. She seem v happy going out with her doggy leh.

Junnie : kekeke.... lucky got wear diapers lor... Elvis really really getting out of hand... haiz....

Maruko : wah... I'm not so sure where to buy. Kiddy Palace has anot?

eunice, why your boy so exhibitionist one? go around without pants. hahahaha... must have been a funny sight. :p

so far when hannah uses her doggy harness, i get more people asking me where i got it from than stares. think cos it's very cute, and they can see that she likes her little doggy. think will get more stares if you just get the plain harness type, cos really looks like a dog leash.

tiffy, hahaha! ya.. u bery "good"! =P diff kind of exercise for them ba.. plus the young ones sure wun stay still one. keep moving ard in the arms and their solid weight can kill leh. compare a 10kg pack of rice with sherry. i tink ur hb can carry the rice for the longer period cos can carry in diff ways! ahahhahahaha.. ok, me & my 歪理..

and hor, hi-5! i tink if anything happens to adri or she gets lost, u might as well take me along too la.. now i reali understand 养儿一百岁,长忧九十九。。。

zhen zhen, dun worie! am sure u can handle the 2 princesses well one. we all have faith in you! hahaha

maruko, totally agree with junnie's 先暂后轴!!! whichever way also kena one ma. just buy! LOL.

zhenzhen,
u are right. Those plain one that i saw at mothercare really look like dog leash. hahaha

maruko,
u can go kiddy palace look at it. they have frog n other design too.

junnie, Thomas & frenz??? where u buy dat from? Tink Travis will like dat as long as its dat "too too train"...
And YES, im gonna 先暂后轴...how much u buy?

maruko, i saw before thomas backpack plus leash before. but can't remember where i saw it tho. think u go and search sure can find. maybe after u buy, travis love it so much that your MIL will be more open to letting him use it??

zhen zhen, tink I saw the thomas & frenz harness also...not sure if its from the BP here...if the harness can b used as a bag also den dun tink she will nag so much abt it. :p

maruko, think it's from a BP if i'm not wrong. i definitely saw it online, not in a store. it's a bag pack cum harness. so if worse come to worse, just use as a bag pack lor. at least don't waste money.
happy.gif

Haiz... lucky the Mickey mouse tee tat he wore cover till his diaper :p

Elvis terrible 2s really terrible
sad.gif
scream n scream... no means no. talk to him nicely also no use
sad.gif

Zhen zhen : hahaha... exhibitionist? :p

Back