(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

maruko.. ya, i got it fm BP tink last time & paid for $39.90. tink i eml u the link too.. now duno still hv tis BP going on, will chk it out & let u knw or u write direct to the BP organiser... later i go chk & eml u .. btw, u can 公布答案bo? i 投降.. 哈哈!

zhenzhen,tiffy, if in the 60-80's, ppl use harness sure got questioned.. now alr millenium century.. all v advance & 见怪不怪liao.. now even got 'cage' or something lidat to prevent the child fm getting hurt!!! keke..

eunice.. sama sama.. at least mind scare of cane for time being!

junnie, ok me wait for ur email den...u wan the ans ah? kekeke...

***drums beating***
And the ans is "慈母".
Why? Bcoz 慈母守宗宪 (手中线)...hehehe...

2 more :

黑人和白人生下的婴儿,牙齿是什么 
一只鸡,一只鹅,放冰箱里,鸡冻死了,鹅却活着,为什么?

Hello mummies! Such a busy day today. Only can come in while pumping.

Maruko, aiyana u reveal the ans so fast hehe. I only know the Jacky wu one hehe

I love these lame riddles!!

chintz, fast meh? me waited whole afternoon for u leh :p kekeke...

eunice, me dun get the 1st qn...u mean 牙齿是什么颜色 or wat is the teeth?

maruko.. LOL on 手中线 =D i also hv same ans as chintz for aladin qtn.

eunice.. u also wan us to 'crack head' arh?? keke.. ok ok, will do so tonite..

ariajo.. how's naia now?

So scary to read about the missing kid in hk. Surprisingly my hb was interested in the harness when we were shopping. May consider getting one if we travel again.

Last month mil almost brought Chloe to genting with fil. Luckily she changes her mind hehe.

Chintz : kekeke... i guess u r rite to Maruko question.

Can you guess the answer to my questions?

1) 黑人和白人生下的婴儿,牙齿是什么 
2) 一只鸡,一只鹅,放冰箱里,鸡冻死了,鹅却活着,为什么?
3) 一头公牛加一头母牛,猜三个字?
4) 在什么时候1+2不等于3
5) 什么鸡没有翅膀?

Maruko : rite?

maruko, chintz.. coffin??? hear liao so 'pathetic' :x hehe..

chintz.. ur PIL can handle chloe w/o u all going holiday w them arh?

eunice.. ur qtn quite chim... i still cracking head..

bye bye.. me gotta go liao =D

Chintz : wah... u really gd at it....
happy.gif
correct !!!

Maruko : kekeke... yr answer to Chintz sounds logic
happy.gif

Wah me very poor in these kinds of riddles.

junniez, PIL never brought chloe for holiday by themselves before, that's why i was worried. but i also didn't say i wanna go.. so they were planning to bring my niece too!

in my heart i was thinking, if i go, surely 3 kids (7yo, 2yo, and 3mth baby) will be under my care! *pai mia*, not holiday hehehe

glad they give up on the thought heeh

i have also heard of missing kids stories in HKG disneyland b4 and ya i heard they are from China ...
sad.gif

Maruko ... U looking for Thomas & friend harness ... hmmm i dun no should buy one or not cos Carlson also judt go anywhere he wants to go ... nvr listen to us one ... and somemore i am in Indonesia ..!!! but again ... Carlson will not want it ... he dun even want to wear his shoe ...

Zhen ... U can do it ... :p they will always be good princesses

We went to Taman Safari ... its a place where u are very up close with the animals ... U can feed them and touch them too ...its so so so fun and interesting ... WE love it ... will go back again ... have upload some pic in the FB too
happy.gif

Carissa got no fever now ... but still recovering from the illness she is still weak when she is not having fun ( cannot eat, cannot do work ...)

morning all
happy.gif

cm... i tink carissa needs rest lah (ie, no study for few days) =D carlson luv to walk barefooted arh?? keke.. i tink he's those active type, so cannot 'press' him for too long.. gotta interact w him in a fun way then he'll listen (sama sama like zann!!) ur trip to the safari sounds fun.. too bad ours here not the same..

chintz.. heng ur PIL automatic cancel the trip.. phiew... no pt let them bring the kids & u all worry here nor u go there bbsit & cant enjoy the trip...

maruko,eunice... i gv up on the ans today.. no mood cracking head... lance got fever last nite... not v high but up & down... duno izzit due to his r/n... lucky ting he's still active.. my weekend (nite sleep) gonna burnt liao...hiaz... now i working.. so sian de lor...

maruko.. i hv eml on ur behalf... will let u kwn outcome on the harness..

hv a nice weekend mummies... me gotta get back to work liao =)

gooda morning all!!
happy.gif

junnie, yes~! u are #1 today! keke..

maruko & eunice, so many new qns ar? i better not attempt le.. hohohoho.. bird-brain functioning badly.. hiaks!

<font color="ff0000">doobom!!!</font> where are u and how are u feeling nowadays? u hv been missed!!

Gd morning pretty mummies...

CM, ya me wanna get the harness but dunno still hav or not. I went to kiddy yest but was unable to check out the harness coz my PIL went together. hahaha...muz 先斩后奏...so cant let them noe yet. :p
glad to hear dat Carissa no more fever liao.

junnie, thx for helpin me to check...
happy.gif
tink can onli wait liao...unless me get others which im not sure if Travis will reject...

hippo, ^5...me today also brain not functionin well...jia lat...how to work?

eunice, hahaha...YES...tink my brain abit 欠扁 today to b able to guess it correctly. Time to attempt other qns liao.

2) 一只鸡,一只鹅,放冰箱里,鸡冻死了,鹅却活着,为什么?因为鸡本来就是冻鸡
4) 在什么时候1+2不等于3? 十二
5) 什么鸡没有翅膀?小鸡鸡 muahahaha...pls excuse my FOB today...

1) 黑人和白人生下的婴儿,牙齿是什么  <font color="ff0000">没牙</font>
2) 一只鸡,一只鹅,放冰箱里,鸡冻死了,鹅却活着,为什么?
3) 一头公牛加一头母牛,猜三个字? <font color="ff0000">两头牛</font>
4) 在什么时候1+2不等于3
5) 什么鸡没有翅膀?

Muruko : nope. wrong. think of the 鹅.

Tiffy, mine is 16GB. So u plannin to get iPhone? I agree wif ur fren who commented dat once u start using iPhone, u wont wanna use other models liaoz... :p

Morning Mummies...

hippo,
Wow! Just as I only manage to come to the thread this morning since last week, realise that I have been missed. So nice of you...
happy.gif

Behaving like a slug, sleeping and in slow-motion mode most of the time... Not very well coz of the MS. Dun noe when is it gonna end...
sad.gif
Hopefully soon.
1st tri screening is on 22Dec.

Maruko,
I agree with hippo. Browse thru the questions, think my brain cells low batt and cun function properly. Haha...

zhen_zhen,
Time flies... Confinement over. That's the most dreadful period and such great relief that it's over for you. Take care and enjoy your mummy-hood with your two little precious.
happy.gif

ecookie,
When is your turn to pop?

Back