(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

pizza pizza... no choice leh..mine also like that liao...

hippo,
you got take the pill when stop breastfeeding? they say your boob will really shrink woh..

oh yeah, i haven't thank you all for the compliments..very kind of you
happy.gif
i no no pretty lah..i think it's sean skill and the angle he took lor..

Hi all,

Sorry gingerleaf, I didn't get your message leh..by the way, hope not too late..The electric kettle looks yellowish, maybe due to prolong boiling.
If you have one, then maybe you bring it along but I forget about what type of plug already.

I did bring it to boil for many rounds before using....Just ensure that the water has no particles on it...cause sometime I did see some particles floating lor.yucks right...But raphael no diarrhoe lar.

Sugar_nut and junnie, ya, pretty busy with work and also no personal computer to use...so didn't get much change to go into this thread.

totoro_bb, I didn't see my name on the to-pay list. Did you count me in? So I guess I have to pay the remaining $33 to your account...Kindly pls provide me with ur account again by PM. Thanks.

ecookie
Sat we went for a family lunch , Garina poo poo, we all laugh @ her coz very smelly & she got angry & cried .
After tat , my BIL wants to carry her but refuses to let him coz my BIL laugh the loudest .so notti.

Aria / Zinterz
voted for both liao , gd luck .

happy birthday caelen.

hapi fifi,
thanks for the info on the Avillion, im browsing the web now! :p

gingerleaf,
haa! PIZZA again! i had it for lunch today leh... u know what, when i dialled and ordered pizza, i dun know what's my add when the person asked! haa.. i just told her the condo name then she searched for me... very blur me... :p

aria,
voted! hope u win ah! u are another pretty mummy leh... oct got lots of pretty mummies, i think its time for me to do some "maintenance & servicing" liao... look so shag nowadays...

Happy birthday to Caelen!!
Big boy already!!
happy.gif

gingerleaf, congrats!! must buy the magazine n frame up liao
happy.gif

enjoy ur trip this sunday~!!1

Aria!! voted liao!

dodo, ya lo..i very long never go facial liao..hair oso never trim...better go do something to myself else become yellow faced ...haha..

hi totoro, i made the transfer of $33 to your account already. please check and confirm. transaction reference: 1856552457. thanks! =)

dodo, "maintenance & servicing"... i like that phrase! definitely have not been doing much of either since hannah came along. no wonder looking so jialat. it's time to spend a bit more time on ourselves.
happy.gif

Totoro,
Think i am the 1st one who has transferred the balance $33 to you leh..Can you check again?? Ref: 1850908083 on 21st Aug before 1pm.

Voted for 2 babies & Aria le...

Dodo,
Hope you are adapting well over at KL!

Volo,
So sad lor..the spree not successful. Wonder taka fair still on??

My Updates on preggy:
Went to see gynae on last friday. He mentioned that my placenta very low. Doc says its okay if i go for c-sect...else he didn't further explain to me the consequences..dun know whether is it due to carrying dayan too much??

Updates on Payment for Birthday Bash

Mummies, please check and let me know if it's correct!!
<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Adult Pax</TD><TD>Baby/Children Pax</TD><TD>Balloon/s</TD><TD> Amt Paid </TD><TD> Balance Amt </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>totoro_bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> $55.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>hapi_fifi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> $55.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>junnie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Pooh &amp; Piglet</TD><TD> $56.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>ponponta</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $55.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>hippo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Eeyore</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>gingerleaf</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Piglet &amp; Eeyore</TD><TD> $56.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>ecookie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigger</TD><TD> $55.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Jacq</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Doobom</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Eeyore</TD><TD> $53.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Chris</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Eeyore</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $8.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> $55.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>bbwow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>pinky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>zhenzhen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $55.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>eil</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Eeyore</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>krissie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Pooh &amp; Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $36.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>annie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>sugar_nut</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigger</TD><TD> $10.00 </TD><TD> $18.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>madlynette</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Eeyore</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $8.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tiffany Seah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Pooh &amp; Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $36.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Cheval</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Eeyore</TD><TD> $53.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigger</TD><TD> $10.00 </TD><TD> $18.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>zinterz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> $10.00 </TD><TD> $18.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>unice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>aria</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $10.00 </TD><TD> $18.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Perlicia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Sanbebe</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigger</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Perlicia
Phew ...Finally found the email that you sent me regarding the payment via ATM way back. I have added your name in the bash and let me know the Pooh character you have choosen!

For mummies who had made the 2nd payment, please check as I have updated the list already! Don't wanna missed out anybody esp. those who have paid via ATM! okie!

My girl head-bang me on my nose and I actually bleed on Sun morning! not sure exactly where internally I was hurt but I used up quite a few tissue paper. Today, keep having headache and I hope it's not related!!!

Dodo
Glad to hear from you. It's great to enjoy shopping at almost 50% discount right! :)
Just need to be more careful especially when you have baby around and shopping alone okie!
"Maintenance and servcing" - I think I need an over-haul as the engine inside seems to spoil liao! So outside, hiaz worst loh!

Aria
Regarding the submission, I have so much problem the last time until I gave up! Now want to submit also cannot as it's registered as I have already submitted before! :-(
Voted and hope you get selected as well!!!

Jovialz
Let me know when you need to recharge them!! I think can do a few times. My girl mickey finally cannot make it liao, I think also because she kept using her hand to grap the head and might accidently created small holes in the foil balloon!

Annie
My girl also will be very active whenever there are people around to play with her! To the extent that my sis sometimes don't dare to go to my mum's place too early in the day to ensure that she take her afternoon nap!! Jia lat right! Aiyoh, don't know what to do also. She slept very little during the day (the most total of 2hrs -3hrs a day only) and only recently she stopped waking up for the midnight feed and might sleep through till 6-7 in the morning. If not, she might wake up around 4-5 plus if she is really very hungry! I realized she will still make noise during the midnight feed hours, but think she is too tired so if I don't do anything, she will just carry on sleeping!! Think it's sort of a habit as well so must let them adjust! That is why some people suggested to feed water as once they realized it's not milk, they will stop asking liao!

Kelly hold her first lantern today!! ha ha and she seems to like it. I'm so excited as finally I have someone who can "play" lantern with me liao after all these years!! I always make sure that I light up at least one lantern during the festival every year :)

Her new skills now is to crawl to somewhere against the wall and then start walking like a crab!! funny girl!! And today, finally gear up to go swimming and was disappointed as the pool was closed on MOnday!! Then while we tried to go to hougang as alternative, it started to rain. Really no luck on swimming hiaz but at least make one progress which is she finally got to wear her thermal swimsuit ha ha !! Will try again next week!

morning mummies

aria, i nvr take the pill! i used the cabbage method leh..

dodo, i definitely need a complete overhaul man!

totoro, oops! are u ok? aiyo.. must be super head-spinning! anyway u are like me!! i love lanterns n must walk ard with one every year! hahaha...
good luck in ur swimming "expedition" =D
AND! y are u awake at 2am in the morning?

jas, taka fair over but can get the volo at mothers@work at Tanglin or Great World at the same price before end Aug!

happy birthday Caelen!

Happy belated birthday to Kayden too! annie, your boy sure very active wor! try to minimize the playtime when nearing bedtime. I think it really helped alot. Last time J used to cry in the middle of the night cause play too much during evening time.

ecookie,
I think it's ok to enforce some discipline now although they don't understand. somehow or another, they'll understand later that it's not right to do certain things. I also sometimes smack J's thighs until red red and he just grin at me. I nearly fainted! haha.

aria,
I didn't take pill to stop bm but breasts also shrink leh!!!
sad.gif

re: birthday bash,
it's next week!!! :D

totoro,
I haven't tried going to SK swimming pool, if you go during weekends, remember to jio me!!

morning mummies!! its dreadful tuesday! blah.

twinkle_stars: ha garina so cute. cannot let pple laugh at her hor.

jas: i think placenta will move up later in the pregnancy. only after 2nd trimester if its still low, then may consider c-sect. i remember mine move up slowly over my course of pregnancy. dun worry too much. see during the next check up to assess its position again.

bbwow: wah J also like yz. heh.

dodo: yah must maintain ourselves too but a bit of an upscale job.. here i go for facial put mask, then there i stay up late or over-tire myself taking care of him during the weekend. hehehe. in the end, like no effects!!

totoro_bb: take care!! be careful of kelly's iron head. heh. nowadays yz also will use his head to bump my face with no warnings!

hi mummies...
just to share an article from babycenter regarding baby biting and discipline. hope it helps:

Biting hurts. At this age, however, it's very unlikely your baby does it out of anger. Older babies often bite because they're teething and may be seeking some pain relief. Some advice:
Play it cool: Hard as it may be, try not to shriek loudly, a response your baby might find interesting and then try to re-create by biting again. Babies this age won't understand too much discipline, so use simple statements and actions. Try a simple "No!" or "Ow!" and a firm "No biting" or "That hurts Mommy." Then show your disapproval by physically separating yourself briefly from your baby. If your baby bites someone else, don't pick her up -- pay attention to the bitten person instead. Ignoring your baby is the only "punishment" she needs at this age.

Be consistent: Let your baby know that biting is always wrong, even if she does it playfully or as part of a kiss.

What not to do: Don't smile or laugh at a bite, which signals it's okay and encourages more biting. Never bite back to "show her how it feels." Your baby won't understand this. She learns by watching you, and you don't want her to copy the behavior again.

Watch for teething: If your baby's biting due to teething pain, give her something else to chew on, such as a cold teething ring or damp washcloth.

Finally, keep biting in check by making sure your baby's needs are met — that she's getting sufficient sleep and is well fed. If your baby is stressed or overstimulated, take some "quiet time" and help her calm down. self-soothe.

garden, hahaha! super true article!.. i know i'm not supposed to indulge in this behaviour. but i like to see her funny expression everytime i "scream" when she bites me so i do it again n again.. oops.. maybe cos i like to bite pple too! paiseh,i m abit crazy.. keke..

thank you thank you for voting us!!
happy.gif

i think breast sure shrink lah compare to whe you have milk.. but does it really shrink until flat? i tot pill will only do that... if you let it naturally dry up, won't?

totoro,
really? mmm...anyway, this week may be i should avoid submitting cos tiffy already submitted..wahaha....aiyoh, i haven't transfer the remaining money woh...will let you know once done.

jas,
yeah, better dun carry dayan too much lah. not good for yur back anyway.. you already have a baby inside, still carry extra load...hug hug and kiss kiss dayan can already lah :p

Jas ... becareful ok ... try to rest more ... hmm i think you can ask DD she ha the same prob last year too ......

ecookie ... at this very moment my boss is busY talking to my that col so so far i am still ok and happy this morning keke

totoro aiyo ... if still dun feel good go and see a doctor ok ... hmm my boy also like to do that to me ... aiyo i also dun want to friend you liao la ... everytime call you no answer my phone one ... but if i leave message down here youwill reply me via sms hmmm ... you too busy is it kekeke ...

dodo you take care of yrself when hb not with you ok ... dun anyhow go out ... you are not in SG liao ....

Junnie ... not pain one dun worry ... but sure come back with 2 big round sweet in your mouth hahaha kekeke .... so bad right ... you know i got my wisdom tooth out just 5 days before my wedding cos its too painful and all swallom and infect suddenly ... so no choice

jas why not you just sit down and carry dayan ...

only know that you must be careful ... and take care of yr self hmmm you got to ask mummies with that before to explain in detail to you sorry cannot help much

totoro, bbwow,hippo

We try not to play with him too much yesterday but still wake up and cry. cry and cry till wanna vomit!!! Give up... dunno wat to do. Tonight need to bring him to see his PD for monthly check-up. maybe ask doc abt it again...

Ya... oct bash next week, counting down!!! i have already prepare the name tag. So pls cum and collect from me ah.. so excited!!!!

I find myself veri busy during this Sept.. so many wedding and birthday to attend!!!

CM, glad today is a much better day for u!
u are very brave leh.. 5 days b4 ur wedding?? i removed all my 4 wisdom teeth in one operation abt 8 yrs back.. cos all are either growing in the wrong direction or are hidden. no space in my mouth to grow.. so had to be put under GA. but face was like one round moon for 1 week! did urs subside in time for the wedding?

junnie, hope u are ok after the extraction! at least it wun bother u any more =D

jas, low-lying placentas can move up over the course of your pregnancy. but since you're having a c-sect, it won't affect you.

totoro, hope your nose is better now. kelly really got an iron head huh? recently weather is quite erratic. better luck with swimming next time.

dreamz, thanks for sharing the article. i find it very true. must be consistent!

junnie, hope your wisdom tooth op goes well today!

junnie: hope ur extraction goes well!!

counting down to the bash too! yz still got abit of cough. hope will be gone by then! if not he cant go in case spread to other babies!

zhen zhen, hippo &amp; totoro,
i need a super major overhaul too! many of my frens commented that i look so so so different now, especially a big contrast wi my wedding photos... aiya, so sad leh...

junnie,
hope ur wisdom tooth extraction goes well, ur giril will be happy i think coz mummy cant nag much now.. hee :p

totoro,
things here not really cheap leh... especially items at supermarket, some more expensive than spore one.. 1 avocado costs me RM$5.50!

CM,
ya, will be careful when going out.. but i still go out loh, booked a cab and go jalan jalan... and i wana sign up bb some class also so he can mingle wi other babies and i can know some frens also... im a malaysian, so knows sedikit malay, hope it helps abit lah!
happy.gif

dodo: haiyo how to compare with wedding times. we got make up and the photos all airbrushed abit here n there.
somemore i got 2 big wedding portraits hanging in living room &amp; bedroom. see already also sianz..

n always teach yz this is papa this is mama. i think he must be wondering why these 2 mamas look so different! ha

Mummies,
Thanks for the assurance. Gynae also say not to worry since i having c-sect. But got to be careful not to have bleeding..if not immediate admission.

Dodo,
Think the place u staying is the high-class area..so groceries tend to be more expensive..got to search for the market there..should be more cheaper.

Hippo,
Thanks! Hv u got your volo ald?? if not, can u help me buy too?? We staying 1 or 2 blocks away.

hahahaha ecookie you so real ... we sure look differ man ...

I needed the most overhaul ok ... hmmm

got i put pic on face book and you all see ...

hippo mine subside in 2 days time ... haha so looks good kekeke ut my grown got to overhaul too haha cos lose too much weight

HERE COMES LIAO ... MY BOSS'S WIFE AGAIN 5 MINS AGO SHE WANTS MY HR MANAGER TO EMAIL ME some CV AND ASK ME TO PRINT AND FAX TO HER ....

i HAVE THINGS ON HAND TO DO NOW TOO OK ...

5 MINS LATER WHEN I AM DOING SONETHING IN MY ANOTHER LADY BOSS WHICH IS HER SISTER'S ROOM ... MY HR MANAGER CAME OVER TO ME WHEN i AM IN HER SISTER RM AND SAID MY BOSS'S WIFE IS WAITING FOR THE FAXES LIAO ... COS SHE CALLED MY HR TO TELL ME LA ... OK I REPLY MY HR GO AND TELL THE BOSS'S WIFE I AM BUSY IN HER SISTER'S RM LATER ... HA

WHEN I COME BACK TO MY DESK ASK WHAT ........ f*** s***** THERE ARE ALTOGETHER 65 CV TO PRINT OK .. AND TO FAX TO HER DO YOU THINK I AM WORKING S L O W OR WHAT f*** CAN PRINT OUT THOSE IN 5 MINS ??? SEE LA HOW TO WORK

SEE CALL AGAIN

jas, u take gd care of urself ah.. reali dun carry dayan too much.. now they reali know how to twist n turn their bodies one.. that will add to the stress on yr body..
volo: wat colour do u want? i'm getting mine this sunday from tanglin mall.. i hope the box isnt too big cos my car is very small with no boot space. unless u dun mind without box (if it comes with a box in the 1st place la..) let me know okie? =)

CM, aiyo.. i hear u talk abt ur bosses until i feel like smacking them leh.. they are sooooooo irritating! poor gal..

cm, hang in there.

hippo, volo box is not very big. but if you're buying 2, maybe can ask them to deliver? most dept stores deliver if you spend above a certain amt.

WOW ... I total use 1 full ream + 1/10 of another ream of A4 size paper to print out all the CV for her ... now i jam up all the copier and fax hahaha i still need to post to her daugther to bring home for her tonight ok .... see den at her side she is going to print out too cos fax tro her mah ... what a brainless thing i am doing and what a brainless MRS I have ,,, waste so much paper ...

i am i am haha later den go lunch ... go for 1 FULL hour later so when i come back should be abt going home time hahahaha

zhen zhen, i will be buying from motherswork.. think they will deliver? i m waiting for jas to tell me wat colour she wants then i will call them again.. =P

CM, no worries.. come, vent here ba!

Mummies, Helloooo...

I have been feeling tired lately (hmm... not preggie). Skipping meals coz too lazy to eat. Then got headache coz too hungry. Abit problematic... I think I am going back to my pre-preggie self whereby I laze and sleep alot, skipping meals most of the times. Juz that now I dun have time to sleep, only laze n eat. Behaving like a pig, hopefully I wun go out-of-size if not sure kenna tease by hubby &amp; friends again. Hee...

ponponta,
I got the playyard from Cheng Choon, same as ecookie. Think they normally have stock on hand, unless u r real lucky. Perhaps u try calling them to reserve your set, they will get to u when stock arrive.

Anyone can help me with introducing cheese to bb? Tot of buying cheese for Jerry, but dun noe which kind to buy.

aiyo now rain so heavy ... how to go out ...hmmm
sad.gif
rain rain rain ... go and rain ... so angry sobsob where got this kind of ppl in the world one ??? CV only cannot even wait for 1/2 a day ??? need to print out 2 times !!!!! which will cost up to abt 2 1/2 reams of paper ok ...

cm,
Ur bosses are really super irritating Freaks. U leaving your job soon ya? If so, count down to the day u are free from all such nonsense Freaks.

CM: i agree with doobom totally. ur bosses are really v irritating! so glad u leaving sooN!

doobom: must eat regular meals lah! if not will fall sick easily!

lunch this fri, cant make it.
sad.gif
got thinks on hand to finish at work,..

Wondering have u girls recieved any refunds from the stroller spree?

Heheh, the stroller at $228 you all still buy? Im thinking if I shld, coz still seems expensive leh. =p

re lantern,
I have been going to so many areas to search, but no one selling lanterns! I was so excited over the weekend, but till now, still haven seen one, so mood abit zzz oreadi.

Wah.. one day only and there's so many posts to read.

Karrie
Congrats!!! yeah.. can enjoy themths maternity leave.
happy.gif

HAPPY BELATED 1st BIRTHDAY TO CAELEN

junnie
am ordering the min. noo of cupcakes which is 12. Think all the cuppies will hv to be 1 flavour, so, we get a mixture of 3 flavours (incld cake + cuppies)

Re birthday cake at bday bash
Update on the flavour of the cake. Bottom tier is moist chocolate cake with carrot cake on the top tier. The 12 cupcakes will be vanilla blueberry cupcakes. They all sound so yummy. Hopefully, we'll all love it.

Doobom
I gv my kids the laughing cow small cube cheese, plain flavour.

ecookie,
How I wish can take regular meals. Only lunch on-the-dot coz lunch @ work. Breakfast n dinner are too busy @ home. And the sad thing is I snack alot! I told hb that next time I must buy a SAFE to keep my snacks juz in case Jerry sneak n aim @ my snacks. Nowadays, Jerry 'eh-eh...' @ me when he sees me slacking in sofa munching my snacks. Snacking is not gd for children. Haha... See, people buy SAFE to keep $$ &amp; gold, I buy SAFE to keep snacks.

gingerleaf,
I like those old-skool paper lanterns. Really fun n nice. Sometimes when too 'cuckoo' n din light the lantern properly, whole lantern caught fire. Then have to quickly SHOWER the lantern. Till now, I still PLAY lanterns n light candles every year. This year, I will do it again n train Jerry for his turn to play next year. =D

Back