(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

doobom, chersam, my girl's sleep/nap pattern about the same. her afternoon nap is slightly earlier tho, as she sleeps earlier at 8pm.

and if she goes out, her naps will be very short. just enuf to energise her then her eyes will be big big again.

<font size="+2">Counting Down .... 16 days ...</font>

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink>OCT Birthday BASH</blink></font>
Date: 7th Sept (Sunday)
Time : 11am - 3pm
Venue : AMK Grassroot Club - Children Playground
Birthday Theme : Winnie the Pooh
Gift Exchange: $15- $20</font>

<font color="0000ff">Payment Update!</font>
<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Adult Pax</TD><TD>Baby/Children Pax</TD><TD>Balloon/s</TD><TD> Amt Paid </TD><TD> Balance Amt </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>totoro_bb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> $55.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>hapi_fifi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> $55.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>junnie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Pooh &amp; Piglet</TD><TD> $56.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>ponponta</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>hippo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Eeyore</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>gingerleaf</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Piglet &amp; Eeyore</TD><TD> $56.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>ecookie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigger</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Jacq</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Doobom</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Eeyore</TD><TD> $53.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Chris</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Eeyore</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $8.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>bbwow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>pinky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>zhenzhen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $55.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>eil</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Eeyore</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>krissie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Pooh &amp; Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $36.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>annie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>sugar_nut</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigger</TD><TD> $10.00 </TD><TD> $18.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>madlynette</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Eeyore</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $8.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tiffany Seah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Pooh &amp; Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $36.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Cheval</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Eeyore</TD><TD> $53.00 </TD><TD> $- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigger</TD><TD> $10.00 </TD><TD> $18.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>zinterz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> $10.00 </TD><TD> $18.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>unice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>aria</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Piglet</TD><TD> $10.00 </TD><TD> $18.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Sanbebe</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigger</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $33.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">totoro</font>
wah, u still able to get 33+ ah, then faster stock up wor... i stock up extra 2 tins liao, hope can last till gal turns 1. Anyway, I also KS lah, already stock up 4 tins of GainIQ liao cos that time got free flashcards. Heeee.....

Washup/Bath
Jerry has his shower 8 in the morning. Wipe/clean up 3pm and 9pm. 9pm for his pyjamas change.

totoro,
Ya, HOT HOT... Jerry sweats quite alot @ home. Though with 2 powerful fans, still sweats. End up sexy singlet for the day unless rainy days then turn to short sleeves.
Sometimes Jerry even sweats in air-con rm in the nite. I tot I overdress him with long sleeves pyjamas, wanted to put him on short sleeves but dun dare to.
Or maybe he overdress and I underdress. Hahaha... =D Thatz why baby very hot, mummy very cold.

doobom,

jerry can sleep so long! And it's good! You still need to wake him up. Haha. For us, is baby wake us up!

J sleep schedule
1030am-1230pm
330pm-430pm
then 8-830pm SLEEP liao
so in totaly maybe about 12-13 hours sleep max.

aria
my menses also came last month not very heavy flow, i just finished my menses today also not very heavy flow leh.
Now i pump twice a day for abt. 30 mins , normaly i can pump abt 300 ml in the morning &amp; 430 ml in the nite but now only 250ml in the morning &amp; 300 ML in the nite nia.

totoro
kelly knows how to clap hand liao , so cute ,. i've been teaching Garina for the past one month , she still dun know &amp; look at me blur blur.

Not sure if Giant still having promo for Gain IQ. Itz @ 26.65. I stock up a few already. Juz got call from Abbott, sample tin should be on the way. =D

doobomm
Can't help but @-@ at your "underdress" at night!! ha ha

I also give Kelly very thin clothes to wear at my mum's place. Only can find those cheap cheap one with that kind of material. So sometimes when we go back during the weekend and Kelly dress nice nice, neighbour will like WOW! so pretty LOL! They must have thot mummy no money to buy good clothing!

zhenzhen: yz same as hannah. bath in late morn then wipe down at night when changing in to his PJs

doobom: i also let yz wear long sleeve n pants. unless no air con then wil lbe short sleeve n 3/4 shorts. scared he catches a cold lah. but think babies have higher metabolism rate so sweat ALOT. yz also sweat in air con room. heh.

seems like many babies only 2 naps now. yz still 3 naps. think wait for himself to take 1 nap off n sleep longer for the remaining 2 naps!

twinkle
My girl refused to clap hand but would only want to hold our hand and clap previously!
this morning she suddenly wake up and start clapping her hand!! Asked her to show me again, and she clapped again!! Aiyo, so cute hor!! Can't bear to leave her to go to work this morning!!

<font color="0000ff">totoro</font> Hi5 to U! my cherie also how to clap hand liao. She also know how to put her hand, "pat" her mouth to make those "orh orh orh" sound
happy.gif

Oh yes Mummies, does your bb know to talk liao?
Yesterday I was suprised to hear my cherie saying "bao bao" (hugging) when she saw my father came back. So far besides "bao bao", she also know "pa pa" (daddy), "mum mum" (eating) &amp; "neh neh" (milk) BUT HOW COME NO "MA MA"!!!
sad.gif

bbwow,
Nope, coz Jerry starts to flip n turn around 5+am. If I dun get up in time for his milk when he flips n turns, then he will sit up n 'Hu..Hu' to me. Then I can forget abt sleeping back till 8am coz he will be awake aft he sit n 'Hu Hu'. So I muz faster action one before he take his 'Hu Hu' act. Haha...

totoro,
No lah... Underdress means I dress too little. I wear shorts n singlets lah... Dun anyhow think lah. After becoming mummy, cun dress in my 'pyjamas' oredi. Haha... *Miz the days when I can dressin my 'pyjamas'. >.<

chersam, my daughter has started to say ma ma and pa pa. when i went to pick her up yesterday, she kept on saying "ma ma" so sweetly, and did her koala-bear act. aiyoh, my heart melt man.

hi mummies, long time no see...have been really really busy with work (Garden_dreamz, I saw your email but haven't had time to reply properly yet, so sorry!!!)

Matty refuses to nap for long in the daytime. PLAY is more important for this lil monkey than sleep. He can play non-stop and only take 2 naps of about 30-45 min each in the day. sometimes only 15-20min. any suggestions of how I can get him to nap??? coz sometimes he gets cranky by dinner time...hai...

Oh I thnk I am preggy again. took home pregnancy test n it showed positive. and am experiencing nausea and extreme tiredness at school today. will have to go to doc to verify....lucky gov extend maternity leave ah!

wah zhen zhen n chersam, ur gals can talk liao.
so far yz only say random things which are totally baby talk. some times he can sprout papa /mama or star but not as fluent or frequent. cant wait when he started calling mama w accuracy!
happy.gif

ecookie, hannah only recently started calling mama and papa. before that, she don't really say it meaningfully. just as part of her baby babbling. i'm sure yz will be able to say it in no time. then, your heart sure melt!

doobom, i also want big big cars! but i dun care.. still must be hatchback! haha..

re: bathing
adri bathes twice a day! morning and evening.. =D

totoro, *clap clap* to kelly! clever girl!
ur FM price increase ok lor.. mine increased by $2.97!!! haiz...

chersam, u r so excited! haha... my girl will say "baba", "mama" (if gd mood), "mum mum", "mmm oi" (dun wan in cantonese).. =P

hippo: adri damn smart..! mmm oi is 2 syllabus of diff pronounciation leh! heheh

zhenzhen: yah think surely will MELT when he says mama coupled w tight hug from him!

zhen zhen, *clap clap* for hannah too! if adri can call me mama with more heart, i will swoon.. haha..

karrie, long time no see! miss matty leh... and congrats! all the best to u gal!

<font color="0000ff">Congrats Karrie!</font> Oh, another preggie mummy, made me xin yang yang to get preggie also. Still pondering whether wanting a Ox or Rabbit baby. Would prefer a Rabbit but age gap with my gal will be quite far which I feel. Zhen Shang Niao Jing!

ecookie, aiyo! she might be just babbling for all u know leh.. YZ already started ma! like zhen zhen say, they will learn one.. somemore YZ smart boy! sure can one.. remember the magazine flipping? haha!

karen clap clap ... a planned one ?

jess ... aiyo why go and wake bb up and bath him ...can someone esle bath him later ??? bb's sleep is the most important one ... hmmm

zhen wow melt yr heart lor ... dun no when my boy will call me ... hmmm now even da da/pa pa also dun want to call liao after hb left ...

gingerleaf shower only once in the late noon ??? hmmm how ofen did you change her diaper ??? cos down there will be hmmm you know ... cos last time i seldom change my gal one den slowly i release that even after shower ...I reaLLY clean and good shower her ok her down there still got the smell so i hmm kind off air it sometimes too ... but that was when she is 1+ liao la

Wah, so envy u all.
Lyn only know how to "ba ba ba ba ba ba ba". Everyday walk here n there and make "ah ah ah ah" sounds only.
She cannot even say mum mum(maybe I never use this word often) or ma ma. Hb keep asking why she cannot call me yet, like as if I know.
Cannot help but feel sore sometimes.
But she can say "dat dat"! Realise her "datdat" means "cat cat"!

CM: not only girls, boys will too.. sometimes i smell yz privates, wah the urine smell v strong. so i will wipe him at least twice a day during weekends when i look after him. my mum will do the same too.

chersam: ox lah!! can start now! hehehe

Congrats Karrie!!!

Talk
Don't think I can make up what she is saying now!! Keep teaching her ma ma , mum mum , pa pa but so far no result! Only heard her say ma ma long time ago when she wake up one day! Think it's just coincident althought both hb and I heard it!!

Going for lunch too!
Have a good lunch everyone!

re: bathing
Sherry bath twice a day. 9am and 6pm

re: sleeping
Sherry sleeping schedule is 11am-1pm,4pm-6pm,10pm-8.30am.

re: clapping
She just learn to clap these few days but if she feel like claping or happy, she will clap. Sometime we clap in front of her, she will follow but sometime she won't follow lor.

re: talking
Sherry know 'pa pa', 'ma ma', 'mum mum', 'dae dae','ya ya','wow wow wow'.

twinkle star,
every night, you hold your babi hands and clap and say, "clap clap hand".. i did for a few days and aria just pick it up.
happy.gif

now, sometimes when she's in good mood, when i say "hello, hello" she will put the toy phone to her ear if she's holding on it and if no phone, she will put her hand to her ear. very very cute!!hahah...

mm, yeah, that's a drastic drop. but i also notice that once the period is over, the supply will goes up a bit..

hippo,
adri can say "mmm oi"?? wow, i'm so impressed!! aria only say bababa,mamama,mummummum,tata...

karie,
congrats!!!

zhen-zhen,
hannah so clever.. i can't wait for the day aria call me mama meaningfully.. now only babbling..

totoro,
very very excited and happy hor.. when i first saw aria doing that, i was over the moon!!
happy.gif

hmm for my boy i dun smell it cos he shower like 2-6 times a day ... once dirty shower or too hot ... butwith water only cos his skin no good too dry ... and soap 1 or 2 a day ... but i really got scared when my gal's smelled ... cos i dun wan ther to havea smelly meimei ... next time how ... but good thing is now no more ...

hi again mummies! it's so heartwarming, reading about all your babies' new achievements!! our babies grow so fast, now learning how to babble/talk liao!!

thanks for the well wishes
happy.gif
hopefully the pregnancy goes well. yah it was sort of planned. but i didn't expect to be so 'productive' also haha.

gingerleaf, mattyboo is fine. very action-packed boy lah...yah he has learnt to say mamamamam and babababa to his mummy n daddy. and he hugs us so tight in the morning dun wan to let us go work...but he still waves byebye when we have to go. *heart melts*

tiffy: sherry so smart. wow wow wow like so cute. imagine her saying that!!

hippo:yah hope yz will call mama soon! will be so sweet! n now he pointing! can understand wat u mean by adri tasking pple haha. everything he point if he want to go here or get something. like his slave.! hehe.

lunch soon. dun know where to eat but im HUNGRY!

CM,
No choice coz I can only rely myself on the bathing. I dun wan my helper to shower for him unless he can cope in standing on his own n can take shower from shower tap. Hmmm... Thatz like years ahead. I dun mind anyway. Haha... Thatz maybe one of the reasons why he naps after his morning teabreak.

Yes, We change n wipe the boys down twice a day.

In fact, I got the so-called Standard Operating Procedures for my helper to follow. She 'document' n reports everything after I return home everyday, such as poo-poo times, nap times, etc. Haha... Sound tough to be my helper hor. But I wan to know everything what Jerry is doing @ home.
*Thanks to my profession's ethics'. =S

aria_jo: yah yz put phone to ear too! when i say hello hello. then no phone will put hand. haha then when i say bye bye , he will put down.
happy.gif

really amazing to see their developements!

me too very hungry liao ... haha good mood today ... cos of the party and also child care leave hahaha i got my own lunch from yesterday's dinner ... cos if i go out my boss will want me to pack for them ...

karrie, awww.... must be so hard for you to leave matty every morning.

hannah is also very good at pointing. she knows practically all the plants in my ILs garden. can point out the lime tree, hibiscus, etc. can you tell she spends a lot of time in the garden? haha

Karrie,
Congrats. Wow... Another mummy into #2 baby. *Salute to you in becoming a power mummy!
Take gd care n njoy your pregnancy. =D

ecookie,
I m juz too hungry. Walk out of the door n office buidling for lunch @ 1130. Eee... Look @ the watch n oops... Walk back to office again. Eyes abit shortshort 2dae. Tot itz 1230 liao. Haha...
No one lunch with me, so I booked massage n going for it later. Aches here n there with the carrying of bb.

few people told me sherry like to talk alot from what they observed. I ask them how they know becos she really talkative at home without any stranger. they said she have "qiao"(high) lip lor.

Back