(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

woof,
thks.. enjoy the wkns
happy.gif

nining,
u r not the person who are "cheap skate"
i bought thomas n elmo home wear clothes at pasar malam too.. well so long they wear already cute and can make them happy, who cares haha :p

xman,
i would very much wanted to take leave but cant leh cos today my dept got training.. however, i told my boss i need to leave on the dot today at 6pm liaoz hehe.. hopefully nothing kok up and I can leave on time.

Happy birthday to Melcolm & Doren!! Wishing both good health always!!

Javier oso a fan of thomas, bought a few sets for him, super X sia!!

an_gal,

i see, u can still celebrate on weekends.

later i will go out to chinatown for lunch and buy gift for ruoxi, her birthday sure i'm on confinement liao. so no big celebration, may just buy a cake that's all.

angeline,
thks.. i only bought 1 set for him.. n tat set bought from June until nw I haven even open and setup wahaha.. lazy me.. I bet his bday presents gona have lots of thomas keke..

xman,
i haven even buy any bday present for Melcolm yet. Think will just giv him angbao to save in his account as he got alot of toys for his 2nd bday.

angeline,
wahaha i tink melcolm keep asking me to open ur present, i guess is frm u cos no name.. mayb he can sense his best friend thomas inside haha

An_gal
I think at this age they will not play with tracks yet.. I put the tracks for Ike and he only messed it up.. so I put all tracks inside a box, waiting till he's ready..

an_gal,

Oh really?? wahahaha
Oh ya, forgotten to write name... keke
His " six sense " tell me its thomas.... so funny!!!

Nining,

Wah, thomas family shot ah... hahaha

I cant stand that thomas kiddy ride, move super slow, cant feel much one lor... Wonder y they enjoy so much??!!

nining,
wow... ike got alot of trains ! so far melcolm oni have 4 trains.. more will com hehe.. i teach him to regonise n say the train name each time I gav him but he doesnt seem to be confuse amazing.. haha mayb if he have more he will blur.. i bet u have more thomas stuff as compared to the pic above rite.. don hide hahaha

angeline,
u wont believe i haven let Melcolm try the train ride yet keke :p

an_gal

i also have not let my boy sit in the thomas ride.
but he did try the barney rides and now he can identfied barney already

Choco & An_gal,
yes.. there are more thomas stuffs hahaha.. he has like 3 drinking bottles, 2 food / snakc boxes and 1 cup, 2 bowl and 2 plates kakakaakak..
and he has thomas school bag, and several clothing items, some original (from granma, I dont wanna spend on clothes) and some from pasar malam hahahaah..

They can recognize from the face! Now I also start to recognize hahaahah..

AN_gal,
I am teaching Ike the value of his coins, when he takes those rides hahaha.. but for those carousel style it costs $2 and most of the time Ike foot the costs cos other mommies just put their kids there but never offer to share.. oh well, as long as he gets the thomas seat OK.. ther was time when he got to seat on the carriage..

Which Thomas setup do u get for Melcolm?

Nining, how you wish Jurong Point got Thomas train ride hor...hee hee. Invite Sam to go your hse play with Ike leh, hee hee. Since we're quite close...*tea hee*!

An_gal: i also bought from pasam malam, i bought w/o checking the wordings. Full Steam becomes "ull' steam, the 'F' missing!!! Then i also bought disney cars tee, Mcqueen becomes "Mqueen"...missing alphabet too! Learnt a lesson, next time i must open my eyes big big to check.

an_gal,

u open ac for M already?I wait till she's 5 years old then can open the posb ac special for kids, higher interest rate.hehe.

Nining,

wow, Ike really thomas fan, my gal love sesame street the most. anytime u ask what gift u want,she will say buy a gift about zoe, or rosita, where i go to find such gifts.so she not many toys at the end.haha.

TIny,
JP has, those pics were taken in JP!! in B1 in between escalators, at the end near DBS/ BK..

XMan,
hahaha.. like that lah Ike.. same thing.. ask him what he want def thomas lah..

TIny
anytime Sam can play with Ike!! let me know.. We dont have family so most weekends we go outings hahah but if Ike got friends then can jsut be at home play

nining,
i seldom let Melcolm sit kiddy ride.. but i tink my mum does bring him.. she even can find kiddy ride only 20 cents hehehe.. of cos not thomas lah..

for a moment, I was blank which set I bought for melcolm.. went to storeroom to check and it was "Talking Thomas with Sodor Rail Yard Set" :p

tinyvoice,
opps, really.. i didnt check the spelling either.. 2mr i shall check then but oso 2 late liaoz cos already bought haha

xman,
ya.. tink i open the acc quite awhile liaoz.. but his acc is posb kids acc and interest is the normal ones leh.. no higher interest leh

Nining, ON! Sam needs a playmate leh, still don't talk much, sigh! I at sentosa, Jazz by the beach now, nice music! I so sotong, didn't know JP has Thomas ride, heehee! Will bring Sam 1 of these days.

Mommies,

Today my day was packed hahaha looking for Ike's bday gift, found the thomas ride in toys r us suntec thanks to mommies here such as coolzy, banquet_suez, choco? sorries If I missed any name :D

Guess what reached home the boy AND his daddy didnt wanna wait till the bday so opened the gift.. I smelled such behaviour in toys r us so I bought bday gift back up!!

Bougth also the gift for exchange for the party.. can't wait!!

An_gal,
can try him on the individual thomas ride, $1 only.. the mini carousel is $2, too much!! if got 3 kids ok hahaha..

Tiny,
sure!! these saturdays Ike's swim class is also off, waiting for the new term.. how bout 25th morning like 10am or so? I got no class that day, u can bring Sam here and have a swim with Ike then play?
the thomas shirts I got for Ike from pasar malam the spelling OK.. the Mc Queen is wrong tho hahaha..

MOMMIES.
RE- BIRTHDAY BASH CAKE - I AM APPROACHING CUPCAKE MOMMA COS I THINK IT WILL BE LESS MESSY AND LESS LEFT OVER, WE CAN BRING HOME THOSE CUPCAKES IF GOT LEFT OVER, OK?

I PLAN TO ORDER 20 NORMAL SIZE VANILLA FLAVOUR FOR THE KIDS AND 40 MINI CUPPIES CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR FOR THE PARENTS

An_gal,
Ike didnt cry,.. he looked like he wanted another ride, but I make sure each time he will get only 1 ride on the individual (S$1 ride) and if he's lucky, he can get another ride on the thomas carousel (S$2) . Most of the time just the S$1 ride once, no more. Then I asked him to say bye bye thomas, see you next time.. and he will oblige heheheh... I reckon if he cries, you can tell him other kids wanna ride too and must take turn and share
happy.gif

nining,
sometimes Melcolm will listen but not oways.. so we usually try to avoid kiddy ride if we can.. mayb once a while then give haha.. save $$ oso :p

An_gal,
today we went IMM and Ike asked for kiddy ride fish and ambulance.. I told him I only had $1 so he gotta choose so he chose ambulance.. after finished he ran to the fish and asked for another coins.. I told him no, only 1.. and he had that almost crying face and long lips but wouldnt cry.. we went lunch, he saw his daddy had a $1 change and he said "fish ride?" hahahaha crazy!! a lil boy oredi so money face!!!!

<font size="+0"><font color="ff0088"> just to confirm
so there will be a gift exchange with any of the kids?
I have to go make myself free to buy something cos bz with work no time to shop!
happy.gif
</font></font>

Morning mummies

Happy belated bday to Melcom, Doreen &amp; Chloe.. (who elses?)
Wish the kids good health and happy childhood
happy.gif
(play and play and play!!!)

2nd BIRTHDAY BASH FOR AUGUST 2007 KIDDOS:

Time: tentatively 9th Aug lunch time 11 am - 12.30pm
Venue: MAc D - King Albert Park
Cost: TBA (cake &amp; Mac D party pack S$9 / kid - 12 kids min)

iddy meal - can choose on that day
party hat
balloon
2 x games
goodie bags for kids
1x gift for the birthday child --> not exchangeable so we will draw it and the winner will take it..

CAKE - from E-creative, 2 Kg cake approx S$80

GIFT EXCHANGE
* buy a unisex gift, value $10-12
* please write mommy's SMH nick and kid's name on the back.

According to presents received on that day then Jete will arrange the exchange. Don't want to assign who buy present for who now, if not if one kid doesn't show up that day, then another kid will go home empty handed.
happy.gif

Party Sign Up

1. Nining (2)+ 1
2. Jete (2)+ 1
3. Mel -- (2)+1 - edd 16 Sept
4. Loh - (2)+1 - edd 27 aug
5. COla (2) + 1
6. Jang (2)+ 1
7. Ivy (2) + 1
8. Chatty (2)+1
9. Muddypie (2)+1
10. Choco (1)+1
11. Zhuzhu (2)+1
12. Selvi bundle_of_joy (2)+1
13. Cin Cen (2)+1
14. puppygal (2) +1
15. jessel (2) + 1 ?

Bday Bash Photography:
90% confirm will hire Wai Peng from foto u. S$300 for photography service and softcopy. Cost will be shared by mommies who signed up below.

1) Nining
2) jete
3) Loh
4) rc_cola
5) Chattypheyling
6) Muddypie
7) choco
8) Selvi BUndle_of_joy
9)Cin Cen
10)

an_gal,

ya, that higher interest one hv to wait till 5 years old above. that's why i didnt open any ac for ruoxi yet.

Nining,

my gal also loves those kid's ride in shopping mall, weekends bring her out sure spent several $ on all kinds of rides, normally i let her rides on the $1 only. normally when she saw barney or whatever she will faster run to it, climb up and ask"mummy insert money", sometimes really no $1 coin then hv to cheat her that machine spoil.haha.

she same as Ike, at home she saw $1 at desk and ask me" can i hv the $$ for barney?" told her can't, it's daddy's $$ can't somehow take,then she put it back. the 50c coins she knew can't take barney so never take.haha.

Happy belated birthday to all the lil' ones whose birthday has passed!!! Lots of hugs and kisses!!

Thk I've gone missing for quite awhile! How have all of you been? See a lot of talk about Thomas the train?? My hubby finally decided to set up Mathias' Thomas train track 2 weeks back n both father n son get engrossed with it whenever it's switched on!hahah!

Well, updates on my pregnancy,my gynae says my little girl is the same size as Mathias was at 31 weeks so Im guessing Im gonna end up getting induced again if I want natural birth..Im so damn fat now...77kg!! *faint* When I was 31 weeks preggers with Mathias I was 68kg...what a huge diff! and the size of my waist now is the same as it was when I was 37/38 wks preggers with mathias..stomach damn tight..like cant stretch anymore *sigh*

Nining n Jete,

Thanks so much for organising the birthday bash! looks like its gonna be fun! Appreciate the effort u 2 are putting in to make things happen! Cupcake momma..haha! Mathias had cupcakes from her for his 1st month celebration..thk it's a great idea!

Choco,
Thanks for the Chocolate banana cake u baked..its was super yummy!! u can bake bday cake liao..

2nd BIRTHDAY BASH FOR AUGUST 2007 KIDDOS:

Time: tentatively 9th Aug lunch time 11 am - 12.30pm
Venue: MAc D - King Albert Park
Cost: TBA (cake &amp; Mac D party pack S$9 / kid - 12 kids min)

iddy meal - can choose on that day
party hat
balloon
2 x games
goodie bags for kids
1x gift for the birthday child --> not exchangeable so we will draw it and the winner will take it..

CAKE - from E-creative, 2 Kg cake approx S$80

GIFT EXCHANGE
* buy a unisex gift, value $10-12
* please write mommy's SMH nick and kid's name on the back.

According to presents received on that day then Jete will arrange the exchange. Don't want to assign who buy present for who now, if not if one kid doesn't show up that day, then another kid will go home empty handed.

Party Sign Up

1. Nining (2)+ 1
2. Jete (2)+ 1
3. Mel -- (2)+1 - edd 16 Sept
4. Loh - (2)+1 - edd 27 aug
5. COla (2) + 1
6. Jang (2)+ 1
7. Ivy (2) + 1
8. Chatty (2)+1
9. Muddypie (2)+1
10. Choco (1)+1
11. Zhuzhu (2)+1
12. Selvi bundle_of_joy (2)+1
13. Cin Cen (2)+1
14. puppygal (2) +1
15. jessel (2) + 1 ?

Bday Bash Photography:
90% confirm will hire Wai Peng from foto u. S$300 for photography service and softcopy. Cost will be shared by mommies who signed up below.

1) Nining
2) jete
3) Loh
4) rc_cola
5) Chattypheyling
6) Muddypie
7) choco
8) Selvi BUndle_of_joy
9)Cin Cen
10)Mel

nining,
haha my mum use the method too, oways tell Melcolm no $$ already.. sometimes worse, the shop assistant go n off the switch to the ride.. hahaha

cola,
thks
happy.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all Jul/Aug bbs who turned 2Yrs Old!!!

Nining,
hahah, luckily U got a backup pressie for Ike!

Mel,
I brought Ivan for his eczema skin review last thurs, PD said J&amp;J not a recomanded shower bath for sensitive skin baby, it will make the skin drier. I bought a bottle of QV Wash for Nanny to try out, see will make his skin smooth smooth or not.
I gained abt 12kg liao, hitting 70kg! I think will gain more b4 i popped coz food craving kicked in recently. Just bought 10 lollipop last night...hahahahaha. Missed my Durian so muchy!

hi mummies,
long time no come in..
wow seems like the birthday bash gonna be happening, too bad that we can't make it on 9Aug

xman,
are u 38 weeks now?

mommies
do u know of any nice restaurants which are kids-friendly, or come with small play area.. besides GGB &amp; fidgets..

Xman
U are still around?
happy.gif

Loh and Mel
Happy preggiing
happy.gif
u will miss the feeling after bb is out from your tummy..

Wah loh u are 70 kg ar.. that time i saw you, u are quite petite ler.. cant believe u are now 70 kg..
The max weight i ever had in my life was when i was preg with meg and kea.. hit 52 kg..

Jete
Thanks so much for organising the exchange of gifts.. and Nining for organising the whole bash
happy.gif

Re: bfing
Now that I am bfing.. i have been a food monster, eating so much!!!! compared to during preg.. gosh luckily i am bfing or else i think i have too much excesses stored inside haha!!

Loh

Meg's skin is now cleared! Have u tried using Cetaphil cleanser for Ivan?
Meg's overal skin is dry type, so we have been religiously put the Kiehl's baby cream every time after shower and re-apply whenever she starts scratching..
I think there is a link between our rashes during preg and baby's overall skin condition.. No outbreak of rashes so far.. only the dryness remains..
U might wanna try Cetaphil cleanser, it's good.. Kiehl's cream is superb.

Loh,
u 70kg..Im 77kg leh..look like a ball..terrible! Y u not eating durian? Cannot eat meh? I still eat..hahahah!!! Recently Mathias' eczema appeared again..whole arm full of rashes for 2 weeks plus already..dunno whats wrong...so sticking to Sebamed for the time being..

Cola, agreed that will miss the feeling of having bb inside the tummy. Today started my 1st day work after 16 weeks leave. Feel so sianzzz and sleepy.

Back