(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

jete

muddypie
i'm feeling lethargic also, and definitely get tired more easily into the 3rd tri. hb does most of the housework but also less work for him now since my parents are helping out and my mom does all the cooking in the house. if not in the past i still do the cooking and he does the dishes. some time i'm thankful we have dogs, at least that force me to walk them every day, if not my tush may be glued to the sofa or bed.

muddypie
i'm feeling lethargic also, and definitely get tired more easily into the 3rd tri. hb does most of the housework but also less work for him now since my parents are helping out and my mom does all the cooking in the house. if not in the past i still do the cooking and he does the dishes. some time i'm thankful we have dogs, at least that force me to walk them every day, if not my tush may be glued to the sofa or bed.

Jete,
wow, so much diff,think the gynae earn a lot by rent me the machine...no experience and just rent from her after heard so scary if not test..so far only bought 50 strips plus the rental fee already 250-70 deposit, next monday need to buy some more and pay at least 70$ again as she told me one strip is 1.5$, and also need to pay for the other stuffs like the disposable needle etc..anyway will change doc for my #2, this gynae too exp and everything count money one..next pregnancy if still kena GD will just buy strips and get free machine..

Jete,
wow, so much diff,think the gynae earn a lot by rent me the machine...no experience and just rent from her after heard so scary if not test..so far only bought 50 strips plus the rental fee already 250-70 deposit, next monday need to buy some more and pay at least 70$ again as she told me one strip is 1.5$, and also need to pay for the other stuffs like the disposable needle etc..anyway will change doc for my #2, this gynae too exp and everything count money one..next pregnancy if still kena GD will just buy strips and get free machine..

xman
fyi. for my extra strips, i pay $55 for a box of 50. 2 boxes $95 and 3 boxes is $138.

xman
fyi. for my extra strips, i pay $55 for a box of 50. 2 boxes $95 and 3 boxes is $138.

Cin: I think asthma is hereditary, just like epilepsy and many medical conditions...nothing to do with drinking cold drinks during pregnancy. Can check with your gynae to confirm...

Xinyao: Saw the Farlin bathing net at BHG today - $11.45. I'm sure you can purchase it at kiddy palace. There are several brands that have the exact same thing. I bought mine only $8.90 from shopbug.com. However, it was worth it only because I ordered enough ($80) not to have to pay for delivery charges. If you are buying only one item, then cheaper to buy from the shops...

Sneaky, could you share with me Ah San's contact number at [email protected]? Thanks : )

Cin: I think asthma is hereditary, just like epilepsy and many medical conditions...nothing to do with drinking cold drinks during pregnancy. Can check with your gynae to confirm...

Xinyao: Saw the Farlin bathing net at BHG today - $11.45. I'm sure you can purchase it at kiddy palace. There are several brands that have the exact same thing. I bought mine only $8.90 from shopbug.com. However, it was worth it only because I ordered enough ($80) not to have to pay for delivery charges. If you are buying only one item, then cheaper to buy from the shops...

Sneaky, could you share with me Ah San's contact number at [email protected]? Thanks : )

Xue, me also having swollen legs this afternoon, then just now while having dinner, my right hand and right leg becomes numb, seems can't control my movement nowadays.

Sneaky, could you share An San's contact with me also? Pls pm me, thanks.

Xue, me also having swollen legs this afternoon, then just now while having dinner, my right hand and right leg becomes numb, seems can't control my movement nowadays.

Sneaky, could you share An San's contact with me also? Pls pm me, thanks.

Hi hi ladies, question time again

How many kg have you put on during this period? What is your pre-pregnant weight and current weight?

For me, I started off with 55.5kg and currently I am 64.5kg so total weight put on to date is 9 kg at 32 weeks. I hope I will not gain anymore weight if not very hard to shed off after birth. Anyway, my ideal weight would be 50kg hehe. Hope I can slim down after birth to 50kg instead of 55.5kg haha.

How about you ladies?

Hi hi ladies, question time again

How many kg have you put on during this period? What is your pre-pregnant weight and current weight?

For me, I started off with 55.5kg and currently I am 64.5kg so total weight put on to date is 9 kg at 32 weeks. I hope I will not gain anymore weight if not very hard to shed off after birth. Anyway, my ideal weight would be 50kg hehe. Hope I can slim down after birth to 50kg instead of 55.5kg haha.

How about you ladies?

Jang,
I can start shaking leg now is bcos my co. in msia so i cant stay there anymore & inconvenient to travel around too.. can be v bored staying at hm especialy my hb's there tending to the biz and i only get to see him 2-3days/wk.. other than that, nothin more to complain liao.. keke..

Jang,
I can start shaking leg now is bcos my co. in msia so i cant stay there anymore & inconvenient to travel around too.. can be v bored staying at hm especialy my hb's there tending to the biz and i only get to see him 2-3days/wk.. other than that, nothin more to complain liao.. keke..

Hi Jete, decided to post the infor here in case others are interested too. Here are the questions I asked natal essentials in addition to what I already know from their website.

(1) How many dishes are there per meal? - 2 dishes (in microwavable containers) + 1 soup (in porcelein pot). Rice (one packet) and red dates tea (one flask about 350 ml) are complimentary. You can actually ask for more rice or tea at no extra charge.

(2) You have only displayed one set of menu for one week. Does it mean that the menu will be repeated for the 4 weeks? - Yes. Menu is repeated after each week.

(3) Are the dishes safe for mothers who are on total breastfeeding? - Yes. But you could request for less alcohol, or ginger, if you are concerned.

(4) What is the source of your ingredients (meats and vegetables)? - They are obtained from major local suppliers only and approved by AVA Singapore.

(5) What are the arrangements like for a trial meal? - $25 per meal (to a max of 2 trials only)

(6) How big are the portions? - Quite big. Actually each meal is enough for 2 persons. You will be able to gauge more clearly from the trial meal.

(7) In the event that I have to terminate the service midway, what is the refund policy like? - We will charge a $50 administrative fee and take it that each meal that you've taken is $28. The balance will be returned to you in a form of a cheque. Eg: if you wish to terminate after 5 days, your charges will be $50 + ($28 x 5), of which we will deduct from your package price and then return the balance to you.

(8) What are the delivery times? - Lunch is between 10:45 am to 1pm. Dinner is between 4:30pm to 7 pm.

(9) How do we return the porcelein pots and flasks? - They will be collected everyday when your meal is delivered. Just empty the remaining contents and give it a rinse before returning it to us.

(10) What if I do not take innards like liver or kidneys? - You can specify this in the order form. We will replace these with other meats.

Okie... think that's all i asked... the lady over the phone was very patient and pro in answering my questions. ;D Hope the food is good.

Hi Jete, decided to post the infor here in case others are interested too. Here are the questions I asked natal essentials in addition to what I already know from their website.

(1) How many dishes are there per meal? - 2 dishes (in microwavable containers) + 1 soup (in porcelein pot). Rice (one packet) and red dates tea (one flask about 350 ml) are complimentary. You can actually ask for more rice or tea at no extra charge.

(2) You have only displayed one set of menu for one week. Does it mean that the menu will be repeated for the 4 weeks? - Yes. Menu is repeated after each week.

(3) Are the dishes safe for mothers who are on total breastfeeding? - Yes. But you could request for less alcohol, or ginger, if you are concerned.

(4) What is the source of your ingredients (meats and vegetables)? - They are obtained from major local suppliers only and approved by AVA Singapore.

(5) What are the arrangements like for a trial meal? - $25 per meal (to a max of 2 trials only)

(6) How big are the portions? - Quite big. Actually each meal is enough for 2 persons. You will be able to gauge more clearly from the trial meal.

(7) In the event that I have to terminate the service midway, what is the refund policy like? - We will charge a $50 administrative fee and take it that each meal that you've taken is $28. The balance will be returned to you in a form of a cheque. Eg: if you wish to terminate after 5 days, your charges will be $50 + ($28 x 5), of which we will deduct from your package price and then return the balance to you.

(8) What are the delivery times? - Lunch is between 10:45 am to 1pm. Dinner is between 4:30pm to 7 pm.

(9) How do we return the porcelein pots and flasks? - They will be collected everyday when your meal is delivered. Just empty the remaining contents and give it a rinse before returning it to us.

(10) What if I do not take innards like liver or kidneys? - You can specify this in the order form. We will replace these with other meats.

Okie... think that's all i asked... the lady over the phone was very patient and pro in answering my questions. ;D Hope the food is good.

mummies,
my friend recommended me this shifu she used for her bb's name. another source for all..

Wu Xing Geomancy Centre
35 Selegie Road #03-21
Parklane Shopping
Tel or Fax:63395180 (Michael Tan)

mummies,
my friend recommended me this shifu she used for her bb's name. another source for all..

Wu Xing Geomancy Centre
35 Selegie Road #03-21
Parklane Shopping
Tel or Fax:63395180 (Michael Tan)

elaine, my pre-preg weight was 50 kg. I'm now 60 kg at 33 weeks plus.
happy.gif
Most of it went to my legs and tum and boobs cos my arms still like stick. As long as it's within 12 - 14 kg I'm happy liao.

elaine, my pre-preg weight was 50 kg. I'm now 60 kg at 33 weeks plus.
happy.gif
Most of it went to my legs and tum and boobs cos my arms still like stick. As long as it's within 12 - 14 kg I'm happy liao.

ytanhn,
So "qiao", the shifu your friend recommended was the one I used for my firstborn. I shd be going to him again this time.

Elaine,
I used to be 59kg, now 69kg. Gynae predicted I'll be abt 73-74kg when I deliver! Sigh...

ytanhn,
So "qiao", the shifu your friend recommended was the one I used for my firstborn. I shd be going to him again this time.

Elaine,
I used to be 59kg, now 69kg. Gynae predicted I'll be abt 73-74kg when I deliver! Sigh...

hi bless,
wk 35 beta pack ready ur bag.. my gynae at my wk32 visit say if i 1 2 slowly pack can go ahead already hehe..

hi bless,
wk 35 beta pack ready ur bag.. my gynae at my wk32 visit say if i 1 2 slowly pack can go ahead already hehe..

Elaine,
I used to be 52kg, now 62kg. I think a lot has gone to my thighs and butt. Hopefully can shed off excess fats 6mths after delivery..

Elaine,
I used to be 52kg, now 62kg. I think a lot has gone to my thighs and butt. Hopefully can shed off excess fats 6mths after delivery..

misch,
Most probably i'll be gg to this shifu too. His charges $88 i think is quite reasonable.

an_gal,
I'll be the one to envy u in the end cos most probably i'll start work soon after my confinement.

misch,
Most probably i'll be gg to this shifu too. His charges $88 i think is quite reasonable.

an_gal,
I'll be the one to envy u in the end cos most probably i'll start work soon after my confinement.

ytanhn,
no need envy me lah.. i'll b jobless soon... need to find job after pop n confinement... now tinking wen to stop working liaoz.. veri tired.. 1 2 rest awhile b4 pop..

ytanhn,
no need envy me lah.. i'll b jobless soon... need to find job after pop n confinement... now tinking wen to stop working liaoz.. veri tired.. 1 2 rest awhile b4 pop..

hi all!
i was 54 before n 2 weeks ago was 58 at 30 wks. dunno now how heavy ley..

btw, recent;y experiencing sharp jabbing pains in pelvic area.. sometimes dull ache.. but not regular la.. is it a cause for concern or just just coz baby stretching and thus pressed down on my pelvis?

since i stopped taking the sabutamol 2 days ago the rashes have stopped developing, left only the scars from the previous breakout.. hoping they'll clear up soon.. but coz i'v e stopped taking the medicine, the contractions are back with a vengeance! esp now back to full work mode..need to stand up for up to 3 hours in a row when i have back to back classes. plus have to keep talking .. feel so breathless!

hi all!
i was 54 before n 2 weeks ago was 58 at 30 wks. dunno now how heavy ley..

btw, recent;y experiencing sharp jabbing pains in pelvic area.. sometimes dull ache.. but not regular la.. is it a cause for concern or just just coz baby stretching and thus pressed down on my pelvis?

since i stopped taking the sabutamol 2 days ago the rashes have stopped developing, left only the scars from the previous breakout.. hoping they'll clear up soon.. but coz i'v e stopped taking the medicine, the contractions are back with a vengeance! esp now back to full work mode..need to stand up for up to 3 hours in a row when i have back to back classes. plus have to keep talking .. feel so breathless!

muddypie,
im 45kg b4 prgy. last visit on 30.June
current weight is 56kg. >.<
and gynae says not enuff !!
another mth to go...

muddypie,
im 45kg b4 prgy. last visit on 30.June
current weight is 56kg. >.<
and gynae says not enuff !!
another mth to go...

ytanhn, thanks for the additional info. on the shifu. Will also keep that in mind and then decide.

Hey, it looks like I'm the worst, but asked doc, he says it's okay leh. He says that as long as the bb is growing, he was 1.6kg at my 31 wk. And now I'm in my 33rd week. Looks like I must jia you, eat more to gain more weight. Hmm...maybe more durian for me.

ytanhn, thanks for the additional info. on the shifu. Will also keep that in mind and then decide.

Hey, it looks like I'm the worst, but asked doc, he says it's okay leh. He says that as long as the bb is growing, he was 1.6kg at my 31 wk. And now I'm in my 33rd week. Looks like I must jia you, eat more to gain more weight. Hmm...maybe more durian for me.

Wondering when our first Aug mum will pop. Maybe Bliss, since she is going to be induced at 38 weeks. For those due in early Aug, it should be anytime already. The July thread is now discussing about breastfeeding and taking care of their babies. Very soon it will be us, so exciting!!

Wondering when our first Aug mum will pop. Maybe Bliss, since she is going to be induced at 38 weeks. For those due in early Aug, it should be anytime already. The July thread is now discussing about breastfeeding and taking care of their babies. Very soon it will be us, so exciting!!

xue,
wa...u sleep so late huh....actually, these few daes i oso have difficulty in sleeping leh...tired & wan to sleep but den the moment i lay on bed, discomfort for my body comes in.....

elaine,
i was 42kg b4 preggie. lost wt in the 1st tri coz of poor appetite & now i m abt 54kg...

ytanhn,
izzit true tat the shifu will juz look at the ba1 zi4 and there's only a specific characters for tat timing or so on? is his charges fixed?

xue,
wa...u sleep so late huh....actually, these few daes i oso have difficulty in sleeping leh...tired & wan to sleep but den the moment i lay on bed, discomfort for my body comes in.....

elaine,
i was 42kg b4 preggie. lost wt in the 1st tri coz of poor appetite & now i m abt 54kg...

ytanhn,
izzit true tat the shifu will juz look at the ba1 zi4 and there's only a specific characters for tat timing or so on? is his charges fixed?

Elaine, I was 60kg before pregnancy, and 72.5kg as of a week ago. gynae says I'm gaining weight too fast - but hard to cut down as I'm constantly craving for carbohydrates...

Xue, Woof, I also have difficulty sleeping...always waking up at 4.30am and last night was the worst yet - first had to go toilet, then felt hungry & had to eat, then had stomachache etc etc. Couldn't get back to sleep at all...

Elaine, I was 60kg before pregnancy, and 72.5kg as of a week ago. gynae says I'm gaining weight too fast - but hard to cut down as I'm constantly craving for carbohydrates...

Xue, Woof, I also have difficulty sleeping...always waking up at 4.30am and last night was the worst yet - first had to go toilet, then felt hungry & had to eat, then had stomachache etc etc. Couldn't get back to sleep at all...

Back