(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

Nining,

just saw the cakes, it's so cute, esp #1. so pity i can't join, the first and last time join the gathering is when bb around 6 months.

Mommies,
re-cake :
A mommy suggested the #2 cake is the best option cos it has some piggies on it, our kiddos were born on pig year..
so if all agree, we go with that one?

good mornin mummies,

its friday!

loh,
what did your gynae say? dun worry too much..

sorri not sure if u have mentioned earlier.. so the nanny will take care of ivan and your #2?
i have enrolled my gal to cc, commencing next Jan, have not really announced it to the nanny, hope she can help me take care of her from 6pm-8pm by then..

Jete,
when someone goes peacefully, Indo said it means she/he had lived a good decent life, and had not owe anything to the world..

xman,
Could it be muscle lossen and no longer able to hold bb high up for #2?

Glee,
See gynae on coming Thurs. Will ask him abt this.
How much is the full day cc?
The nanny will take care of Ivan and #2. But most probably we will let Ivan go to 2hrs playgroup in the afternoon. They are considering to drill 1 more sarong hook so that my #1 and #2 can have sarong to sleep at their place, no need to take turn...hehe

Loh,

I guess so, no need to worry about lower position, a lot ppl #2 after due date also not come out.

yr nanny really very considerate. so good. most likely I will send ruoxi to full day cc and #2 to full day infant care later after my maternity. it's not easy to find a good nanny.

Loh,
kinderland is $566 after subsidy, but i still need nanny to take care of her from 6-8pm.. have not discussed with her yet

Loh,

after subsidy only around $600, and the full day cc i choose is only $300 after subsidy.

Glee,

kinderland is exp, after subsidy still $266 more than the one I choose(YMCA).

xman,
ya lo, and if include transport + nanny care from 6-8pm then the total costs will be much higher than now, but she can learn

loh,
probably my gal is taking the transport
the other alternative is another cc at my place there, i have registered too, the fee is slightly cheaper, $430 after subsidy

Loh,

seems mine is the cheapest. infant care +full day cc care less than 1K per month.
happy.gif

Glee,

yr home there so high class, bishan the most exp cc I checked also only $400 after subsidy.

Nining, thanks for the invite.
let me chk my schedule for the week.
Cos that week i most likely will be getting my keys to my new place.. busy busy
happy.gif

oh and my ex-hub till take my girl on alternate wkns so let me double chk again if i can join..

nor, where u shifting?

nining: i will have to give this a miss as i have family bbq at 5pm and sam will be over-stimiulated if he joins in the b'day party, hee hee. Needs to do pre-bbq prep too.

Nor,

long time didnt see u here, so u settled down already?today i just sold my dvd player and 14 inch sony tv to jalan guni(not sure if correct spelling), sold only $30 for both.haha.

2nd BIRTHDAY BASH FOR AUGUST 2007 KIDDOS:

Time: tentatively 9th Aug lunch time 11 am - 12.30pm
Venue: MAc D - King Albert Park
Cost: TBA (cake & Mac D party pack S$9 / kid - 12 kids min)

kids party pack include :

kiddy meal - can choose on that day
party hat
balloon
2 x games
goodie bags for kids
1x gift for the birthday child --> not exchangeable so we will draw it and the winner will take it..

1. Nining (2)+ 1
2. Jete (2)+ 1 (prefer 9th but ok both day)
3. Mel -- (2)+1 - edd 16 Sept
4. Loh - (2)+1 - edd 27 aug
5. COla (2) + 1
6. Jang (2)+ 1
7. Ivy (2) + 1
8. Chatty (2)+1
9. Muddypie (2)+1
10. Choco (1)+1
11. Zhuzhu (2)+1

Bday Bash Photography:

Interested in sharing the 2nd bday bash proff photography:

a) Tomato : S$550 including 20 pcs of 5R and soft copies - we can share the 20 pcs so each mommy picks her own choice of pics (if all 10 mommies OK that means each mommy got 2 prints + soft copies)

b) Cheersntears: S$399 incl 120 pcs of 4R and soft copies - as above can share 120 divided among mommies who agree

c) Benjamin Loo: S$340 incl soft copies and dvd slide show (no printed copies)

1) Nining
2) jete
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Tiny, xman,

i'm moving to Jurong West from Jurong West.. lame huh?! heheh..

got a unit at Lakeshore ops Lakeside.. hope to get my keys on time and do mini-reno and move in before the fasting month.

Nining, will update you soon!
happy.gif

party hat
balloon
2 x games
goodie bags for kids
1x gift for the birthday child --> not exchangeable so we will draw it and the winner will take it..

1. Nining (2)+ 1
5. COla (2) + 1
6. Jang (2)+ 1
7. Ivy (2) + 1
8. Chatty (2)+1
9. Muddypie (2)+1
10. Choco (1)+1
11. Zhuzhu (2)+1

Bday Bash Photography:

a) Tomato : S$550 including 20 pcs of 5R and soft copies - we can share the 20 pcs so each mommy picks her own choice of pics (if all 10 mommies OK that means each mommy got 2 prints + soft copies)

b) Cheersntears: S$399 incl 120 pcs of 4R and soft copies - as above can share 120 divided among mommies who agree

1) Nining
2) jete
3) Loh
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Posted on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 9:59 am: Edit Post Print Post

party hat
balloon
2 x games
goodie bags for kids

1. Nining (2)+ 1
5. COla (2) + 1
6. Jang (2)+ 1
7. Ivy (2) + 1
8. Chatty (2)+1
9. Muddypie (2)+1
10. Choco (1)+1
11. Zhuzhu (2)+1

Bday Bash Photography:

1) Nining
2) jete
3) Loh
4) rc_cola
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Nining and rest of mommies,
sorry i am not able to join for the birthday bash
sad.gif

have to settle some other errands over the next weeks thru august til the fasting month.

Nining,
perhaps we can try playdate soon, now that we know how close we stay! ;p

Nining, ok, will sms u too. currently at my mom's at st 25, just beside Westwood Sec Sch.. hopefully i will be shifting to my new place by end Aug.
thats why my weekends (esp come Aug!) is very packed and i aleady have more than i can chew on my plate...

Loh,

last time I did b4 give birth ruoxi, this time will try again maybe 38 weeks, tomorrow will be 37 weeks liao.

an_gal,

ya, after 36 weeks then every week need to visit gynae, last sat finally bought the ALGO 5 layer drawer and take out ruoxi's new born cloth to let my mum wash, but recently the weather not so good, always rain.

now only left with the chinese medicine liao, will buy after my dad left this weekend, then fridge got more space to put my stuff.haha.

xman,
So this time u go Strip or Honey Pot? I was browsing the archive and saw ur posting...kekekeke.
Week37 liao, v fast hor.
My mum also brought me some tonic for confinement. My fridge already full of stuffs now!
BTW, do u still remember how to cook the longan water for confinement? We need dry longan, red dates, jiu ji zhi, and tang shen to cook. Anymore?

Loh,

may just go back to honey pot, need to call to make reservation later.

for the longan tea, i remember my CL give me a list of herbs, let me go to dig out and let u know again.

xman,
haha i c u pregnant like very fast.. but i think u will feel that is very slow yourself..

loh,
last time my mil use black dates also..

Loh,

just dig out the receipt, u understand chinese,right?as some of the things i'm not sure the english name, CL give me chinese name one.
red dates(2kg,those small one removed the seeds already)
longan 1kg
dang3 sen1 1kg
gou3 qi2 zi3 1kg
huai2 shan1 $10
nan2 zao3 0.5kg

an_gal,

ya, it's like that, i feel this pregnancy super slow, still got 3 more weeks leh.bb's head press me until can't walk, very sour and painful when get up. sian.

an_gal,
My mum was asking me need to put black dates or not. The seeds v hard to removed.

xman,
ohh, need huai shan and nan zao also arh....thx ya.
Last time I went Honey pot too, i think the staff is Veron. Dunno is she still working there. Must get 1 tt experience wif pregnant woman, later new staff any how do and cause infection.

Last week Ivan woke up in the middle of the night and ride on me like horse, he can still bounce and bounce...faintz. Luckily I am sleeping side way, if not i will have premature birth liao!

Loh,

ya, nan2 zao3 is a must, I use it for last time too, but dont know about huai2 shan1, my this CL put it but I dont remember last time the CL use it.

wow, u must be careful, ruoxi also sometimes purposely want to sit on my tummy, they r just naughty, so I always make sure i'm left side position when sleeping.

xman,
My boi will not dare to sit on his dad. Can see he is so happy when riding on me.
He also purposely fall backward from standing position. Before he fall, he will peep on us first. I slightly need to go for emergency c-sec.

Xman/Loh,
Mathias also sits on my tummy and jump! Wonder y...and he finds it very funny even is I push him away or scold him..then he keeps coming back so that I will push him away..*sigh* He also falls backward from standing position..my goodness..

Re: Alphabets
Can I just chk if your kids know both the Capital and small letters? Cos Mathias only knows the alphabet in capital letters..then I realise I have not taught him small letters and when he sees small letters he dunno what they are..will I confuse him if I teach him the small letters now?

party hat
balloon
2 x games
goodie bags for kids

1. Nining (2)+ 1
5. COla (2) + 1
6. Jang (2)+ 1
7. Ivy (2) + 1
8. Chatty (2)+1
9. Muddypie (2)+1
10. Choco (1)+1
11. Zhuzhu (2)+1

Bday Bash Photography:

1) Nining
2) jete
3) Loh
4) rc_cola
5) Chattypheyling
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Mel,
I initially taught Ike just capital, lately I put on the small letters next to the corresponding capital..

xman,
endure for awhile more.. btw, wat is nan zao??

loh,
tink black dates no need add so much cos the taste quite strong leh

an_gal,
Last time my mum cook black dates and dang gui for me. I gained a lot during confinement coz keep eating 'bu'...hahahahah

Mel,
Ivan started doing that after we brought him to play those inflatable platform.

an_gal,

u go to those chinese medicine hall and tell them nan2 zao3 they will show u, it's bigger size and dark color.

Loh,

what do u mean " I slightly need to go for emergency c-sec."

Halo mummies,

long time no see bac here again.. me now jus started working..no more sahm..sobsob..cox hubby no money liao..haha..

alicia now in childcare... interested to go to MacD party but must check with hubby if he wana go cox we no car and not sure how to go.

Back