(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

Shymz
I took up Tomato Hart’s March promo.. I just love his work lah.. but the shoot is a ballot between Hart & Asri (his protégé) which I also dun mind lah..
I have ~1mth to slim down for the shoot.. heheh.. vain mommy lah..

Yah have to agree with Tinsel, once you get hooked on the photo sessions, its diff to stop! But I did wait on for a year lah.. no budget for frequent shoots!

Tinsel
Pretty clips on K! I will have to upgrade Lissy’s vanity chest to accommodate more clips..
Heh..yeah now in the mood for shopping.. am so happy with my Heritage Stripe tote! Last wkn i got some matching clothes for the girls and myself, some silk for mom and sis and also some brocade mat’l to tailor-made matching clothes for 3 of us
happy.gif
Retail therapy does wonders!!

tinself, so cute... i must work harder on the curlies.. though i also bought some from gymboreee.. but prefer to DIY.. ehhe..

u spot the clippy? yup, that one of the DIY clip but cant see the pattern.It actually a flower clip..
happy.gif

Good morning everyone!!!

Tinsel
You are so right. Once u start, u can't stop!!
K is so cute! Love the curlies and her strawberry top!
I can't wait to get those bloomers.

Ice
You still the best, so hardworking to DIY. I just buy and buy more clips.. Hahaha..

Nor
Clips/clothes/shoes are nv enough eh?? I think i need to get another cupboard for meg. Scary!!

Eliz.. enough?? what’s that??
heheheh.. shopping is never enough, so many new malls, so little time.. its tough being a woman huh?! *lol*

Nor
Hahaha... its tough but i'm loving it!!

Ice
I think so... that's why i better not start. I have too many expensive hobbies already. OOps!

Angel, I think the circular is refering to those products directly imported by small retailers. If you buy from supermarkets like NTUC or Cold Storage, it should be fine. My boy is drinking Progress Gold.

Nor,
Wow! Great retail therapy for u yah! =)

Tinsel,
Wow! K looks pretty in her clippies n strawberry top. Too bad i couldn't get the bloomer..

Eliz,
Megan always has such a sweet smile.

mattsmummy: Oh ya.. I had check with Wyeth and they said the same thing as you. Thanks for replying!

I wonder y nowadays this thread is so quiet... everyone move to facebook is it?? LOL~~~

Hi everyone! It’s the weekend again, yay!!

Thread quiet again.. maybe

<font color="0000ff">Angel</font>, sorry not a Wyeth product consumer so not sure. Like <font color="ff0000">mattsmummy</font> said, bigger retail stores wud be notified of such important news.

<font color="ff0000">mattsmummy</font>, how is your maid doing with her food issue now? Hope things work out better now.

<font color="119911">ichigo</font>, heheh.. now not much sales so the malls not that crowded, nicer to shop.. sometimes I notice sales period quite crap lah.. the malls put out old stocks and give disc for those items.. so dishonest I find. And the crazy crowd is just too much to handle lah.

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">COME BACK CAMPAIGN</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">mommies, don’t let this thread die lah.. I understand everyone is busy BUT I also know that you gals are lurking!! Notty notty!!</font></font>

Calling for banque_suez,

I received yr PM about JG, but replied twice yr email but always get the undelivery report.

pls PM me yr hp number if u see this thread, then I will sms u my gal's name and the class she attended.

Shymz
How’s C? I was able to clip Wairah’s hair and take pics of her wearing the clip last week.. see my FB!
happy.gif

4ever
Did you try the photographer? i may wanna try other photographer in future, just keeping my options open

Yolk Sac
Yah I’m gonna be busier.. think can only read during lunch time if I dun lunch out..

Ju
How’s the little one? Post pics of both your boys lah..

Lascal Buggy Board
Lis has grown to be too big for her buggy board, anyone interested to buy over, please PM or sms me, thanks!

Ladies,
I'm looking for a Little Tike Coupe. If see promo give me a shout oki!
Meg was playing at a frd's hse and refused to get out of the car!!!

Eliz, you wanna buy new one ah? that time my fren wants to sell off hers but i din bother ask for details since i didn't have space for it.
want me to ask for you? whats yr budget if interested?

ok let me chk out for you.. confirm good condition.. i remember i have the pic in my pc at home. will let u know if she still have it or have found a buyer
happy.gif

nor, yes i hva= try and he is very good. The photos will be giving back all in cds too so is quite worth it.

Aiya my cheylssa is still having her pacifier. headache....

4ever
Sad to report Megan too is still having her pacifier!!!
I failed as she fell sick and now wants the pacifier even more... Sigh x 10000!!

<font color="aa00aa">bcube</font>
see i still reserve purple font for you
happy.gif

i'm too lazy to post pics here cos need to re-size lah.. but you can see the girls pics in my FB; we went for picnic last sat, fun stuff!

<font color="0000ff">4ever</font>
i was looking thru the pics posted by tt photographer but honestly i wasn't much impressed lah.. no offence here, this is only based on the thread i view only and my personal view.
but i guess perhaps they did not show much variation so not a good way to judge their work. their price is competitive thou. show us your pics le!

<font color="ff0000">4ever &amp; Eliz</font>
pacifier is my problem with Wairah too!
sad.gif

but luckily its only during bedtime but i'm still finding ways to let her drop it soon..

hi ladies,

Pacifier:
K's off the pacifier for more than two weeks liao. I adopted the "out-of-sight, out-of-mind" approach. During the "cold-turkey" stage, she would reach out her hands to signal she wants the pacifier though it was not in sight. I would tell her its dirty, so DADDY had thrown it away, ya well she cried....but it stopped pretty soon. I told my hubs &amp; mum to turn a deaf ear to her crying and do not give in no matter wat(she knows how to manipulate my mum &amp; hubs!!!). After a couple of days, she soon got accustomed to life w/o the pacifier
happy.gif

Eliz: some more axe oil on M's pacifier? Hahha....no la, pls dun do tat again...so poor thing, too drastic liao la. Psycho M to believe the pacifier has vanished!!!

Hello me new here! Or maybe not so new hee... Just need some advice, how do u brush ur kids' teeth? I bought an Oral B stage 1 toothbrush for my dd recently but she refused to open her mouth for me to brush leh. She insisted on holding the toothbrush herself, then just smiled at the mirror or the best, touched it to her lips. Refused to open her mouth at all. I havent put any toothpaste on it yet, just letting her used to the toothbrush first....

Oh about pacifier thing, u can try to cut a hole on the teat. Once they sucked and feel the sensation different, they will give up after a while. That was how I weaned my elder dd off the pacifier last time...

Tinsel
You has given K the "cold turkey" eh? Looks like i need to do it too!
Yup, no more axe oil. hahahaha...

Luanee
My brat knows the diff but she still suck!!!
I'm worried she suck alot air so changed back to good pacifier. Lol.

Brushing
I started by letting my gal play with the cup and toothbrush while my hubby and myself are brushing.
No toothpaste. Slowly i ask her to "brush" my teeth and i brush her's..
Ofcoz there are days she won't let me but we just have to be patient..
Good luck
happy.gif

Megan's Mummy,

That's a good idea! Becoz during feeding time, she likes to feed me, and I feed her vice versa. Maybe it'll work for toothbrushing as well? I'll try it out tonite!!

nor,
saw ur pics in FB.... loved the pics, esp those with the 2 girls together. C's hair has grown a little, just enough to use the tiny clips... will post a pic when i'm not feeling that lazy ;)

luanee,
mine loves brushing her teeth... like eliz, i started by letting her imitate us when we brushed our teeth. then showed her some clips i got that showed the child letting her mommy brush her teeth... she caught on pretty quickly

<font color="aa00aa">bcube</font>
:X

<font color="119911">Shymz</font>
heheh.. i love capturing them together, and i so love their pic where Lis is feeding Wairah
happy.gif

i think our girls had the chance to don the cutie clips, finally!

<font color="0000ff">luanee</font>
you can get mini clips from those normal clip stores like Chameleon or Aries
happy.gif

toothbrushing
of late, Wairah have a mind of her own and refuse me to brush for her. she wud only brush the front teeth! will try the monkey-see-monkey-do method later, see if she allow me to brush hers when i let her brush mine..

Nor, I mean the video clips which Shymz said she showed her kid, that shows the child letting the mum brush teeth for her?

Nor
I got a drinker on hand!! Hahaha...

Shyme
I bought both set already... OOps!!
My lobang cheaper. Anyone keen? I can help buy.

<font color="119911">Eliz</font>
check-ded for you re the Little Tikes Coupe, late by fews days, she got rid of it since no takers! so so sayang hor!

But on hind side, its good that you dun get the coupe, Megan might be booked for drunk driving! Hahah!
happy.gif

Hahaha... saw my order?? OOps!!
But some not authentic hor.. must see see...

By the way, I saw Tinsel's name!! hahaha...

<font color="aa00aa">dear mommies, due to the lack of response in the call back campaign, i hereby tender my resignation with the July thread.
Goodbye, take care, it has been a pleasure chatting with all of you!
</font>

Back