(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

Hi lizardess,
Ur colleague dun want the bumbo anymore?

Rina,
I think have the milk powder u want. Just email him ba. He is Derrick. Free Delivery too. Good service.

Waa ... u also going gym. Yeh yeh! So I'm not the only person going.
happy.gif

Sy,
Me partial bfing la. Me no milk. When to Mrs Wong week to check for lumps. Learnt that people like me got little tissue in the breasts so cannot generate a lot of milk loh. That's why no matter how hard I pump or how frequent I pump, I still will only produce the same amount of milk la. Maybe that's why me still fat. A lot of water retention in me still. Fats and water. Haha ...
happy.gif

powermama,
I think we can create a group in Facebook and name in June 07 mummies. Maybe from there we see if we can add our nick?

thanks powermama!
yeah.. she is gaining weight so far about 6.3kg now.. wonder if this is the normal range too.. she is about 64cm

hi ros_11,
As for the swollen feet thing, my girl's feet also looks abit fleshy or swollen esp. the front part nearer to the toes.. suppose its normal bah..

oops sorry everyone.. did i miss anything? Do I need to register myself or anything like that??? hehe... didn't mean to just "barge" in... apologies...

Powermama, thanks for your advice and for welcoming me.. hehe

cheers

okie ... going to koons ... tomolo morning going to workout hard cos today lazy ... sigh ... wish I wasn't so fat!

sy, ya lor...but still city hall, next time maybe can meet at raffles city...think some gals here staying at amk, pretty near to u...

phy, added u on facebook liao
happy.gif
btw, u looked diff from ur facebook pic leh...thot i added the wrong phy o...ehhehhe...what tissue on the breasts was mrs wong referring to??
rina, which gym u joining?

qiuling, icic...must be hard on u since hb not ard...

glayz, u are like hooked to this facebook thingy tha u kept poking pple...kkekeke...i still haven figured out what is what...

cary, saw ian on his bumbo...actually he looked really nice in the pink bumbo...who says boys cant sit in a pink one??!!

leewen, welcome to the thread
happy.gif
u dun need any registration...dun worry...

GALS!!
i created our own group in facebook le...invited those gals on my friends list liao...pls join!!!
happy.gif

Powermama, I have the same prob too. Cant recognise the names in Facebook.

Sporty, how to join?

Ros, the 'swollen' area under the toe is normal. All bb have that. It will only flatten when they learn to walk.

tks all for answering my qns...

happy birthday , Glayz...sent u a cake in facebook...

hui, hope jovial's rash will disappear soon..must be very painful for him...poor boy

Aunty Glayz, Happy Birthday...

Sporty, ya.. i think Glayz is HOOKED!! she's drowning me with WATER..

Okies.. have finally finished my stuffs.. going to koonz now.. nites..

morning ladies
happy.gif

kc, i sent u the invite to join the group liao...there's a discussion board in the group n u can indicate who u are by ur nick...

sng, ya lor...she kept poking me!!

sporty,
That's the correct one la. Only look fat now loh. aHahaha
happy.gif

Me fitness first, the gym near my house. Very convenient. 10 mins and i'm home. that's why i sign up there.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLAYZ!

MORNING MUMMIES
happy.gif

ros, will try install this weekend, will bring to mom place to try first cause she has sarong, but really far....yishun.
last night he woke up at 2am again. arms started flying. luckily not more than 50 % so so easy to make him sleep again. phew. finally deep sleep ard 4 am. whaddanight!

leewen, dun worry too much abt the weight and height, next time you go visit PD, ask the PD what percentile your bb fall in. as long as healthy it's ok! my bb dun even finish his milk, and PD says it;s ok as long as his weight dun drop.but i think most important is sleep more. which my bb has a prob with. HIAK!

morning ladies,

TGIF!!!

sng's mummy, wah... grace wear size L for huggies alr ar.. then prob will get L for jerral cos more comfortably ba.. think M abit tight leh..

phy_o, ok.. will email him to check.. thanks.. :D

glayz, happi birthday to u!!!

glayz - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

elaine - my boy also has sleep problems.. he can wkae up EVERY HR crying.. last nite he woke at 1 n refused to sleep till 3... i am working lor! faintz..

Glayz
HAPPY BIRD-DAY!!!

Phy
yah my colleague dunwan the bumbo already.
her girl is 6months old and same problem, thighs too fat to go in.

Nan HA
anyone knows where cheaper?
Sheng Shiong or NTUC?

Happy Birthday Glayz ...
Morning Ladies ,,

Last night my Boi also wake up every hr , just last night . me zombie today . luckily today is friday. Not much work except to do scheme of work.

caitlyn, what causes your boy to wake? mine is he IS SLEEPY but his stupid flying arms rub his face till he wakes up...or either his mouth start to move and he realise there is no more pacifier.

elaine - i think mine is he cannot find a good position to sleep in.. i really dunno.. usu he's sleepy.. sometimes he will want to play..

caitlyn, you tried turning him to the side and patting him? it works for mine sometimes, last night his eyes big big, then he started laughing and smiling and cooing, i was thinking dooms night, then he started rubbing his eyes, so i picked him up and rocking him with pacifer and bolster, then finally he fell asleep. maybe your boy sometimes want to play but is actually tired? poor you.
sad.gif

rehi gals
happy.gif

its friday, and my boy's going home today!!

phy, no la...u dun look fat now la...i saw ur profile pic and can recognise megan so i kno tha one is u lor ... lol :p

Morning!!

My gal puked all her milk out after her morning feed. She was smiling happily at us and suddenly all the milk came pouring out. Mum, hubby and myself all busy asking how she was and what happened and trying to get her out of her milk stained clothes when she laughed at us. Funny thing is she dun even cry after she vomited. Is that normal?

Glayz happie birthdae to U!

I also want to join Facebook.. will do that over the weekend. Office cannot access it. Lousy.

Re Huggies
Uh? M size is ok for my 6.1kg gal leh.. dun tell me she has small butt??

Sngs mummy, go home after dinner to continue what? Do work ah?

Quiling, my gal also like her teether but she does not know how to hold and put it inside her mouth for long. Awhile she will get impatient, throw the teether away and continue with her fingers.. haha..

Cary, ya ian looks very cool in the sweet sweet pink bumbo

Welcome leewen
happy.gif

I am not sure abt the 180ml thing but my gal only consume 120-130ml now. Since her 3rd month, this amount fluctuates from 60ml to 130ml. But my gal is still happy and doesnt fuss after feeding so I guess should be ok. I personally feel sleep for them is more important. Read somewhere that they are supposed to sleep 15hrs per day!

Mummy_tang, TPY lor 8 very near ah? Haha paiseh.. me not a North person. Only shifted to North after I got married :p

Phy, me also partial bf. Milk supply used to increase until last week it started to drop. Worry that it will not last thru 6mth. But how they determine little tissue??

Ros, my gals feet also swollen since she started gaining fats after 1st mth. I thought all along is normal leh

Hui, u want to try nappy for jovial? More airy and might help to clear the rash faster.

Sporty, ya we can meet at raffles city
happy.gif
A lot of things to eat at the basement!

elaine - i do tt.. but he likes to turn himself tummy down.. then later he cannot find a right spot.. aiyah.. he super mah fan one lah! haha..

sy, yes yes...pls join facebook
happy.gif
i also shifted to the north after i got married? where do u used to stay? oh yes, raffles city alot of makan places...kekek

caitlyn, smack isaiah's backside la...if he so mafan :p

i put my boy to sleep on tummy down on chest, wonder if i can do that on the bed anot, cause it prevents his arms from flying...hmm. dun worry , my boy as ma fan as yours..*shake hands*

sy----yeah , its normal. mine can puke and grin at same time showing milk stain lips.

sporty--so good, my MIL dunno how to look after babies, my mom complain too tired , and i scared let other pple look after , ie maid cause i scared wait bb become attached to them , i sure jealous like hell, so cant work. now feel like something missing in life. ironically, those who are workign will tell me , i am lucky. haha.

Morning ladies!
Sporty, i din receive the invitation to the network lei. Can resend?

I have a feeling my company going to ban FB soon cos more & more pp on it.

elaine, good and bad la...good is tha i have my own life from mon to fri and can enjoy couple time with hb and dun have to wake up for nite feeds,etc...bad is tha we cant bond with bb as much as u do...

kc, ok...will send u tonite k? cuz my office cant access FB...

lowja, sure...will add u tonite
happy.gif

Think Ariel is teething now. Last evening, she kept crying. Initially tot she was colicky but after applying oil on her stomach, it din seem to help. Realise that she keep her fingers in her mouth to bite. So i touch her gum & it seems quite hard. Decided to put bonjela for her & bingo it works!! She also had soft stools last nite so think these are all signs of teething. Hope she can pull thru her teething period without much pain.

Morning..

Just woke up.. going to bath and go into office... my eyes are still crossed from this morning!! sigh.. TGIF..

Sy, yes.. continue work.. Very very tired recently.. got to catch up with beauty sleep this weekend.

Back