(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

phy, been bz with work...so how's u? aiyo...dun sob becuz megan cant flip...SOOON la...

ros, no prob...of cuz must give face la, u are staying so near to my mum's...

hui, so fast u bought pull up pants liao...

powermama, no worries...juz tha we got a "shock" ...whahhaa

thanks sporty, me too shocked le
happy.gif

hui, u so fast buy pull-up pants ar??

anyone using huggies??? is it gd? wat size ya bb wearing now ar? cos jerral use those sample one M size like veri tight like tt leh..

Sporty, my office bans almost everything V friendster, facebook, multiply etcK my office near funanK what abt you?

Cary, ian looks very cute sucking in his lower lips and in the pink bumbo seat. I also ordered the first book.. waiting for it to be delivered!!

Powermama, congrats on kai kia flippingK

Rina, my gal using huggiesK she wears M..

sporty
dunno if can reserve or not.
but everytime i go abt 11:55am, there's always seats lor.
so i can go early and chope seats on Thurs.

rina, no leh.. not tight. it is for weight 6kg - 10kg if I rem corrctly. I prefer huggies to pampers cos huggies wont run out of shape.

sporty,

dunno wat i bz with. maybe it's gym. making me so tired. finally lost 1kg. another 10 to go.

didn't read the archives ... too lazy. have i missed anything?

sy, my new office near to marina sq
happy.gif
no la...i stay in sembawang...mum's place at punggol...where do u stay?

lizardess, ok set la...lets have lunch there...u go chope seats ok? if i can i go earlier to chope...

rina/lizardess/j&mum/shizuka...lunch next thurs 18/10 @ Republic Plaza's basement, place is called asian kitchen...

phy, wow...u still go gym ah...good la, lost 1kg liao...jia you jia you
happy.gif
oh...these few days we taking abt facebook and the bumbo seat...tha's abt it...

sporty... we are at one end from each other. oic... me staying in bishan. any gals staying somewhere near?

phy.. so good.. I havent lose a kg since my gal turned 2nd month...haiz.

me have facebok too!

Add me ba! [email protected]

Hmmmm .... bumbo seat ... I see all the pretty photos heart also itchy itchy leh .... thinking of getting a second hand one for her ... cos her thigh super FAT ... dunno can fit or not

phy
my colleague lent me the bumbo for my boy to try.
next day i returned her.
haha... cos my boy's thighs too fat.
got stuck! then he kept leaning fwd.
when we tried to adjust him to sit properly, he cannot move leh... cos thighs stuck!
so if your girl have fat thighs, you may want to buy 2nd hand to let her try out first.

sy,
I worked really hard and I try not to eat a lot of rice for every meal. So with less rice, I eat less food too. Hope it maintains, else I'll have to work doubly hard. Today took break from gym cos going for haircut later.

hui, but i stack up quite a number of pampers M at hm alr... dunno whether shld start stacking up.. scare he will outgrow M very fast.. but shldn't be right?? heehee..

phy, i will start my gym session next wk!!! jia you together ba.. :D btw, the milk powder bp got S26(gold)???

phy
yah so i didn't buy lor.
i check with my colleague if she wants to sell ok?
if so i can link both of you up.
her's is liliac colour.

Rina, my 5.9kg princess is wearing L size for Huggies.. M for Giant.

Sy, soon soon.. now waiting for my driver to arrive then can go home liao.Go home after dinner continue..

hi ladies ,
sporty , yes have been coping with zac since hubby is outstation in shanghai. MY MIL staying in with me to help me look after zac during day .wanted a maid but she not comfortable.
tahnk u ros
happy.gif

Elaine ; , i bought the teether for zac cos he has been stuffing his hands inside his mouth.. so use teether .. no signs of teeth coming out yet. haha . he just enjoy his " food"

Hui , serangoon selling drypers for the M size and L size 16.50 only .... near the chomp chomp . even the huggies brand , they selling cheaper than outside..

sporty, aiyoh, give me face mah hahaha... but true leh, Ian's big thighs still can fit in lah keke ... when he cannot sit liao, then keep for #2 kekeke...

sy, hehe, Ian loves to bit his lower lips now and he looks cool in his pink bumbo hor kekeke ...

sweet, it's resale lah but owner only stayed 5 years and in perfect condition
happy.gif
and hb and me love the decor... ya a bit wasted for my current one but we also hoping that it will fetch us a high price for our current flat
happy.gif

powermama, congrats on your kai's flipping!
happy.gif

ros, hehe yes we will be neighbours soon
happy.gif
it's at anchorvale
happy.gif

Elaine, ya, the bb will still sleep in sarong..don think bb will flip inside as the sarong will wrap around him...my sil's son now 1 yr plus liao still sleep in sarong at nite but once he fall deep sleep, they will carry him out...so u might wanna try to c whether your boy's condition will improve..

cary, how come u wanna move to sengkang? u stayed in tamp for only a few yrs only?

hi june mommies,

I'm also a june mommy :eek:)
My baby gal is 16 weeks now.. need some mothering advice about feeding from you all as I'm a first time mom.. she is feeding about 120ml of FM, six feeds a day.. is this normal? According to the FM can instruction, she should be consuming 180ml..??

hi mummies,

i notice tat amadeus' feet, b4 the toes tat area is swollen...both feet also like tat...like water retention...any one of your babies are like tat?

hi all mummies!!!

SY, i stay in tpy lor 8

Facebook
so many new friends....those with bb pics i know is SMH mummies.....those without, i guess by yr SMH nicks, if not, i really dunno who is who le!

Vicky went for her 2nd 5 in 1 today fret fret cos want to sleep give her breast she ok for a while but nurse aiya fill in this form that form so slow. until i have to stand up & walk around & sing to her. Then when the needle went in - Vicky just look at auntie nurse - no crying at all!

even the nurse was surprised!

powermama, tks for telling me...when i tell hb, he is so scare..thought he sprained his feet or wat, wanted to go c doc for his feet..luckily u tell me...

vic_ma, vicky is very brave
happy.gif

Back