(2007/05) May 2007 MTB

hello lovedogs n ambery,
thks thks.
1st time celebrating with my boy.
so contented.
happy.gif

ambery,

where did u buy that pink thingy u called ookie(??) that bb faith suckles to sleep? is it a replacement for pacifier?

ambery,

where did u buy that pink thingy u called ookie(??) that bb faith suckles to sleep? is it a replacement for pacifier?

Lovedogs,
YX's temperature is 37.6 now. I've given him one dose of medicine in the morning. Think I'll give him another dose later after his feed. Hope he gets well tonight.

Lovedogs,
YX's temperature is 37.6 now. I've given him one dose of medicine in the morning. Think I'll give him another dose later after his feed. Hope he gets well tonight.

lovedogs
I gave hime medi 3 times..once after his jab..another time at nite (cos he had fever)..then the next day he still have a bit..so fed him another dose lor..

lovedogs
I gave hime medi 3 times..once after his jab..another time at nite (cos he had fever)..then the next day he still have a bit..so fed him another dose lor..

lovedogs
I told the nurse & pd I'm using Braun ear thermo, both said the same thing. Faith had her fair share of med in the last 2 mths, i dont wanna give her para unnecessarily. I put cooling gel pad on her forehead earlier, so far she's ok.

Ookie is the official name of Faith's comfort toy. A friend bought for her from Robinsons.

lovedogs
I told the nurse & pd I'm using Braun ear thermo, both said the same thing. Faith had her fair share of med in the last 2 mths, i dont wanna give her para unnecessarily. I put cooling gel pad on her forehead earlier, so far she's ok.

Ookie is the official name of Faith's comfort toy. A friend bought for her from Robinsons.

hi,
ask u all huh.

do any of the tebm bb's poo smell? i meant v strong smell.

and also do your bb tend to use his hand and while trying to suck his hand like keep hitting himself (can hear so that means quite forceful) and like seemed to enjoy and not aware of pain.

hi,
ask u all huh.

do any of the tebm bb's poo smell? i meant v strong smell.

and also do your bb tend to use his hand and while trying to suck his hand like keep hitting himself (can hear so that means quite forceful) and like seemed to enjoy and not aware of pain.

Lovedogs
If u wanna get, its better to get Kammi. Ookie is for nb.

Taro
Our bb will outgrow ookie very soon. Forget to tell U my mum calls Ookie - the female ghost without a face, haaa

Lovedogs
If u wanna get, its better to get Kammi. Ookie is for nb.

Taro
Our bb will outgrow ookie very soon. Forget to tell U my mum calls Ookie - the female ghost without a face, haaa

928683.jpg

pix taken b4 cutting cake...dunno y he so hapi, cake dun hv his share leh
happy.gif

wonderbb,
thks for ur wishing
happy.gif

yoyo,
i like the greeting grahics...thks
happy.gif

928683.jpg

pix taken b4 cutting cake...dunno y he so hapi, cake dun hv his share leh
happy.gif

wonderbb,
thks for ur wishing
happy.gif

yoyo,
i like the greeting grahics...thks
happy.gif

Yoyo,
thanks for the graphics. I celebrated with pizza and 2 slices of cake from coffee bean. Then DH and baby YX sing birthday song to me. haha
happy.gif

Augleo,
Your baby is soooo cute!!! That's a happy baby you have there.

Yoyo,
thanks for the graphics. I celebrated with pizza and 2 slices of cake from coffee bean. Then DH and baby YX sing birthday song to me. haha
happy.gif

Augleo,
Your baby is soooo cute!!! That's a happy baby you have there.

taro,

yeah, i think better to give him another dose of med. hope he will get well soon.

augleo,

ur bb is so happy!
happy.gif
and he looks very big hor.. must be very tall liao..

ambery, taro,

where can i buy kammi? hope robinsons sells it too....

bb tess has been on TBF last few days and she has not poo poo for 2 days...is this constipation? first time leh.....

taro,

yeah, i think better to give him another dose of med. hope he will get well soon.

augleo,

ur bb is so happy!
happy.gif
and he looks very big hor.. must be very tall liao..

ambery, taro,

where can i buy kammi? hope robinsons sells it too....

bb tess has been on TBF last few days and she has not poo poo for 2 days...is this constipation? first time leh.....

ambery/ Taro
where can i get the kammi? is it the same material as ookie?

augleo
ur bb also another bb michelin, ha ha. it's a boy rite? how old is he? can see lotus limbs hee hee.
today is ur birthday huh, Happy Birthday to u. our's 2 days different.

ambery/ Taro
where can i get the kammi? is it the same material as ookie?

augleo
ur bb also another bb michelin, ha ha. it's a boy rite? how old is he? can see lotus limbs hee hee.
today is ur birthday huh, Happy Birthday to u. our's 2 days different.

Taro
xin ku le, hope yx faster get well.
my didi also not well on tue due to 6 in 1, he became so cranky and refused milk. i cried and cried at work. worried ++ then give some panadol makes him relax a bit n sleep better that night. MIL also says last time polyclinic always give some oral med b4 injections. so next jab i will try to give b4 jab and nite time to helps to relief pain.

zhuzhu
i tried feeding med with syringe and i always use the syringe to draw across his lips and let him have a taste then slowly inject the med into his side of the mouth so he ok ley never spite out.

Lovedogs

darren also never pooed for 2 days loh. i think because nanny gave him FM 2 days ago and makes him constipation. how huh worry next time if no more BM bb will get constipation very offen.
u think Taka bb fair got kammi?

Taro
xin ku le, hope yx faster get well.
my didi also not well on tue due to 6 in 1, he became so cranky and refused milk. i cried and cried at work. worried ++ then give some panadol makes him relax a bit n sleep better that night. MIL also says last time polyclinic always give some oral med b4 injections. so next jab i will try to give b4 jab and nite time to helps to relief pain.

zhuzhu
i tried feeding med with syringe and i always use the syringe to draw across his lips and let him have a taste then slowly inject the med into his side of the mouth so he ok ley never spite out.

Lovedogs

darren also never pooed for 2 days loh. i think because nanny gave him FM 2 days ago and makes him constipation. how huh worry next time if no more BM bb will get constipation very offen.
u think Taka bb fair got kammi?

lovedogs & Sgn
I only know Ookie & Kammi are avail at Robinsons Centrepoint. Ookie is made of cotton while Kammi is terry cloth. I didn't see Kammi at Taka fair.

Kris
Thx. Do U know if ICA has express service?

lovedogs & Sgn
I only know Ookie & Kammi are avail at Robinsons Centrepoint. Ookie is made of cotton while Kammi is terry cloth. I didn't see Kammi at Taka fair.

Kris
Thx. Do U know if ICA has express service?

<font color="ff0000">precious</font>

Nanny's been using 洗口糖 everyday to wash Avrielle's tongue and gums.

<font color="ff6000">ambery / lovedogs / sgn</font>

i've seen Ookie @ this shop @ Raffles Exchange, unsure about Kammi though.

<font color="aa00aa">mummies</font>

was uncertain about going for this company paid Batam trip (massage), decided to go for it & leave Avrielle with Nanny today. phew, left Avrielle with her at 5.30am and only managed to pick her at 11pm!! lucky Nanny never make noise and even rejected our $30 even though we keep pushing it to her as she say its ok wo but we bought for her doughnuts and local snacks lah. but very heartpain as the 180ml (my record) i pump there have to throw away as no way to bring back to SIN since i pump @ 4pm after my massage.
sad.gif
but throughout the trip heart was with Avrielle. never felt this way at work though, maybe more comfy knowing anything happens i can rush home bah.

<font color="ff0000">precious</font>

Nanny's been using 洗口糖 everyday to wash Avrielle's tongue and gums.

<font color="ff6000">ambery / lovedogs / sgn</font>

i've seen Ookie @ this shop @ Raffles Exchange, unsure about Kammi though.

<font color="aa00aa">mummies</font>

was uncertain about going for this company paid Batam trip (massage), decided to go for it & leave Avrielle with Nanny today. phew, left Avrielle with her at 5.30am and only managed to pick her at 11pm!! lucky Nanny never make noise and even rejected our $30 even though we keep pushing it to her as she say its ok wo but we bought for her doughnuts and local snacks lah. but very heartpain as the 180ml (my record) i pump there have to throw away as no way to bring back to SIN since i pump @ 4pm after my massage.
sad.gif
but throughout the trip heart was with Avrielle. never felt this way at work though, maybe more comfy knowing anything happens i can rush home bah.

lovedogs,
bb kellys longest record is 4 days no poo. its quite normal for BF bbies.

ambery,
i dun tink so but u can call them n chk. u need passport urgently?

sgn,
if take FM den got to drink water else easily constipated.

lovedogs,
bb kellys longest record is 4 days no poo. its quite normal for BF bbies.

ambery,
i dun tink so but u can call them n chk. u need passport urgently?

sgn,
if take FM den got to drink water else easily constipated.

taro
ono .. must be very heartpain .. cuddle yx more these two days .. i thik bbs are SO poorthg lor.. even adults dont like to get injectn la, dont say bbs. rem when u bathe him dont let him get any draught of wind at all ya.

augleo
wah ! ur bb soooo chubby!! very cute!! nw i knw why u were sayg lift nt on same floor, u seldom go out...
happy.gif

hapybaby
i thik i also will be like u if i go on a trip w/o bb.. i also will kp thikig of bb

ambery
going for a trip?
happy.gif

sgn
i also same as u, cried when bbM had fever aft her 5-1 .very worrying hor? i read b4 someone mention tt cn gv med even b4 jab.. so as to lessen 'pain' for bb . is it true?

lovedogs
whr did u buy the bbsafe frm? is it taka? i search hi and lo but cudnt find lei .. only saw cheekybonbon. hw much did u pay?i also want to get the pillows.
gvg med even tho no fever is gd idea. actuallly i wanted to do that but i forgot *lousy mummy*. TBF no poop shld be ok bah? unless FM fed, then shld monitor closely .. if REALLY desperate, cn gv a tiny bit of sugar mixed with water to loosen the stools

re: bb temp
the doc also told me same as lovedogs'. he say above 37.5 if using braun then considered fever.

taro
ono .. must be very heartpain .. cuddle yx more these two days .. i thik bbs are SO poorthg lor.. even adults dont like to get injectn la, dont say bbs. rem when u bathe him dont let him get any draught of wind at all ya.

augleo
wah ! ur bb soooo chubby!! very cute!! nw i knw why u were sayg lift nt on same floor, u seldom go out...
happy.gif

hapybaby
i thik i also will be like u if i go on a trip w/o bb.. i also will kp thikig of bb

ambery
going for a trip?
happy.gif

sgn
i also same as u, cried when bbM had fever aft her 5-1 .very worrying hor? i read b4 someone mention tt cn gv med even b4 jab.. so as to lessen 'pain' for bb . is it true?

lovedogs
whr did u buy the bbsafe frm? is it taka? i search hi and lo but cudnt find lei .. only saw cheekybonbon. hw much did u pay?i also want to get the pillows.
gvg med even tho no fever is gd idea. actuallly i wanted to do that but i forgot *lousy mummy*. TBF no poop shld be ok bah? unless FM fed, then shld monitor closely .. if REALLY desperate, cn gv a tiny bit of sugar mixed with water to loosen the stools

re: bb temp
the doc also told me same as lovedogs'. he say above 37.5 if using braun then considered fever.

moxi
ya lor, my friend always advice me to give b4 jab but i never then bb unwell then give by then he cranky loh.

Ambery
tks will go robinson to check it out. city hall robinson have?

Kris
now darren still on BM only once a while have FM that day ONLY take 2 time 2oz already like that very champ ley.

hapybaby
very shiok huh. me last year this time also surpose to go batam to celebrate my birthday. hai... then i developed gastric pain and uncle pass away so trip cancelled. until now after bb born also never go anywhere.

moxi
ya lor, my friend always advice me to give b4 jab but i never then bb unwell then give by then he cranky loh.

Ambery
tks will go robinson to check it out. city hall robinson have?

Kris
now darren still on BM only once a while have FM that day ONLY take 2 time 2oz already like that very champ ley.

hapybaby
very shiok huh. me last year this time also surpose to go batam to celebrate my birthday. hai... then i developed gastric pain and uncle pass away so trip cancelled. until now after bb born also never go anywhere.

Moxi
U din see the bbsafe at Taka? It's at the main entrance of the Fair, besides Avent. They have pillows and mattress. Fair till 2 Sep. Can go see see again.

Hapy
U went Batam without BB. I also keen to leh. Cos Hubby and I enjoy massage. Now difficult liao, unless I leave BB with MIL. U went for day trip? I wan to stay at their Holiday Inn. Heard nt bad. The last time, stayed at Harris,
sad.gif
not good.

Lovedogs, Sgn, Ambery, Taro, Hapy
Ookie is a bonding doll and Kammi is a teether doll. But they look the same to me leh. What is the difference?
happy.gif

Back