(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

cherryteq,
cos pd said he may b allergic to many/somtg fr almost evy food gp. n end up we wld get too stressed over wat he can or not eat. since he is not asthmatic n d allergies are not too extreme or life threatening kind, he said we cld try d different food n c how he react to them loh. if bad, then abstain. else give very small qty n not too often.
i can eat lots of durian but not longan. dun noe why..
i suppose w d breeze n d comfort of the water/float, she jus doze off. cos she does nothing but jus float ard. not interested or keen to splash water leh..

cai2,
as mentioned every yr i will sun the skin n by mid of the yr will consume all.
din keep longer than 10mths yet thou is best to keep longer.
after sun the skin, must keep in the fridge. won't get mouldy in the fridge.

just want to spam here with some pix...
1265341.jpg
1265342.jpg

darbebe,
ya, piz a bit blurry, coz she moving too fast liao. kekeke..
compared to 1st day CNY and nOw, a big difference

augloe,
ya, lor hopping this will keep her thigh smaller
happy.gif

darbebe,
how is nic doing ?

kris,
i already told her when i went mine in Dec.
coz she preggy now, think beta go after # 2 out, then can take BIG HAPPI FAMILY !

Michelle, Nicole is still not crawling on her 4s but I can see that she is learning and trying to.
I hope in no time, she will master it. Her interest nowadays is to cruise around.

RE - Fox Sales

I juz called them up to check & was informed only Compass Point having the Baby fox atrium sales. The rest of the outlets only have 15% discount for Amex card users + some baby sets sales.

So mummies who plan to go down to Great World or other outlets....maybe u want to consider again!

Too bad...am not staying at Sengkang. So mummies staying near there...good news for u!
happy.gif

Augleo,
no wonder my mandarin oranges rot la. I din put inside the fridge. humph! Nobody tell me that I need to. :S

Now I know.

darbebe,
my girl dun crawl on her 4s too. she does commando crawl if desperate. else she prefer to cruise ard w support. i tink she wld skip 'crawling'.

cherryteq,
oh, pd oreadi list down for ash/us.
nuts, cow's milk n diary, egg white, chocolate/coco, artificial colourings n preservatives n watever his body reacts to.
w d above, like nothing to eat liao. i like icecream n i m sure all kids do. i c ash deprived of it like so ke lian..

michk,
bbK is so chubby n round. cher is fascinated by all of her korkor toys esp those cars, shovel, tractor etc..
wld try to collect by tis wk. sori, hb v v busy.

sanrio,
no worries, just ask ur hubby to call my hubby when he is free to collect.

darbebe,
K also not crawling at all 4 initially. but according to my mum, her style also considered crawling leh.

sanrio,
my boss was telling me that his boy cant eat gums as at when he was younger; his tongue & lips will be swollen.
but now he is in Sec1, allergies all out grown. so juz need to wait until he overcome them.

Hey Traz
We have tried BBQ Wholesale at Frankel Ave, itz good. We will be ordering from there for my gals's 1st B day too.

Fox Sale
Where will it be? I m looking for jeans skorts. Anyone have any idea whr to get it. I will to alot of bb shops but most neber sell or sold out

MUMMIES
So busy today only now then got time log in...WOW! Thread move so fast again....

Michelle
Hehe...K crawling liao...no longer using her butt butt to move...mummy will be busy chasing her around the house. :p

Sanrio
Cher is getting more chubbier! So cute...Was she in a Aquaduck lesson or just leisure swim with you?

KSS
You staying in River Valley Area? So the birthday party at Stardus will be a sit-down Chinese dinner like wedding?

Claire
Long time no ‘see’ you here…no need go school today?

Cherryteq
Yup…good to meet up with you finally…we must have lunch together again…

Augleo,
I ordered direct from Amosco. If you hit the minimum qty for self collection, you can pick up from their office cum warehouse at Kallang. The last time i had a house warming i ordered 2 cartons. The lady was rather friendly and helpful =)

Sian i am still in office, trying to finish my report so i can go home soon. Can't wait to go home and see my O!

augleo - japan celebrates by going to shinto temple. - my family celebrates 1st bday so we might go home for a party ... not sure yet because i am moving to a different condo/house by mid april. My current place was sold
sad.gif
i hate moving , packing etc......

Vodka:

To Account POSB Savings
284-94094-6 Michele Vodka
Amount S$32.97
Transaction Reference 1587615067

Jo: do you have the latest order form? can email to me?

augleo,
ur prediction wrong :p

1st B.day party:

22nd Mar:
JMon (few days b4 bbA's lunar mth b'day)

23/24th Mar:
Dlim
Gene
Augleo

29/30th Mar:
Peg
Beyond

5/6th Apr:
michele,
dreamygal
Kelley
JMon (yes, me again~! this time celebrate in JB + getaway over the weekends)

12/13th Apr
Rina
Cai2
Ixora
taro

19/20th Apr
aprilmum
bububear
Kate
Kris
fransea
EE
KSS

26/27th Apr:
michK

1st B.day party:

22nd Mar:

23/24th Mar:
Dlim
Gene
Augleo

29/30th Mar:
Peg
Beyond
The Mrs Lai

5/6th Apr:
michele,
dreamygal
Kelley

12/13th Apr
Rina
Cai2
Ixora
taro

19/20th Apr
aprilmum
bububear
Kate
Kris
fransea
EE
KSS

26/27th Apr:
michK

good evening everyone. sorry to barge in like that. wondering if any of you had a wonderful experience with your confinement nanny and can recommend? please do PM me if you do. i am due in july and realise that many CLs are already taken up. many thanks in advance and have a nice evening.

sanrio,
only selective PDs/docs carry out patch tests. my usual skin doc didnt want to do it for me too, as he said my condition is hereditary rather than caused by allergens. kaizer's first PD didnt want to do it for him, but this one arranged for it after i repeatedly asked. still, the test results are not accurate/conclusive. cos he's supposedly ok with soy, yet he developed rashes after isomil/nursoy. for ash's case, you can test for as many allergens as you want -- it won't hurt ash physically as the lab tech just scrapes the skin. my pd is dr chan poh cheong, nuh. in case you need to find a pd who is pro tests and pro steriods.

mrs chia,
we tried a drinking mtd that is less messy than spoon feeding and less stressful than syringe feeding. we used a straw to suction the milk and squirt it into his mouth! yesterday at dinner time we squirted some watermelon juice (yeah not allergic anymore!) into his mouth, then he kept "mum mum" wanting more. the more we didnt want to give him, the more he wanted lah, like all babies do behave. so we did exactly the same today. we all pretended to drink squirts yummily from the straw and refuse to let him participate. then he actually managed to drink 20ml of nan (HA) quite neatly after all the play acting! very very very happy. at least we found something that his face and stomach is agreeable to. tomorrow we're increasing to 40ml.

sandwich,
gd to hear tat kaier drk his milk. i can imagine ur play acting, so cute.. hmm.. i hv nvr let ash tried HA thou. yes most pds are not pro test. they told me is not necessary n i jus hv to monitor wat ash is allergic to n abstain accordingly. like wat u said, results are not conclusive. but tks for d info.

michk,
we are oso waiting for d day tat he outgrows all his allergies, hopefully soon...

springdance,
is a leisure swim. she can eat beta nowadays..

Bday Party
Wah, you all very prepared hor. Makes me ashame of myself for not thinking of anything exciting for bbG's bday leh.

Augleo
You very smart leh. I planned to celebrate that weekend! Most probably 22nd coz it's a Saturday mah.
Heard my mum said bbs, especially gals, must celebrate earlier instead of later.

Kimsamsoon
BbB where got look like boy? Her hair so nice and thick!

BbG
Last week she was sick right. Then she sort of recovered on Friday liao. Then Sunday high fever again. Max was 38.5 degrees!
So late night I didn't sleep till about 5am, just to make sure that her fever subsides. The reason why I didn't log is was because my dear hb crashed my laptop again, 2nd time!
Luckily today we got our new PC so here I am. But I'm still upset thinking about losing all the photos stored in the lappie. I didn't do back up for a couple of months liao.

Hi Gene!!
What...lost ur pix!! i will be super upset too!!
sad.gif

Is BbG better already? Hope she is! U better get some sleep yourself too ya?

Good morning mummies! What a nice weather to sleep in... sheez but i have to work. Bummer!

michele, i t/f $27.98 to you liao, please check.

Mrs Lai, don't have order form leh I called up and place order over the phone hehe... maybe you can check with amosco?

www.amosco.com.sg

gene,
hope bbG has a speedy recovery.
u hv a good rest ya.

8 out of 10 ppl will ask me "boy ah"? i put on hair clip for her. let her wear skirt (pink some more). tsk tsk tsk.

Sandwich,
your efforts (play acting) are paid off.
happy.gif

Cindy,
just went to your blog. oh my, is your wound ok now? It must have been very painful. Ouch!

S/W,
congrat to u n K
happy.gif

Gene,
let me know if those pix can't b recovered from ur lappy.
will forward Gladys pix to u.
BTW, can ask ur mum y is better to celebrate bb's b.day earlier?

Jo,
i called Amosco, below S$100 must self collection. likely will collect from Tannery Lane ba.

Mrs Lai,
u interested to order Amosco too?
me thot of ordering from BP but no reply lei.

Sandwich
Glad to hear that Kaizer can accept Nan. Good try with using the straw. Kids r always so curious & wanna try out everything...
happy.gif

Gene,
Hope BBG has a speedy recovery & u have a good rest ya...
happy.gif

1st B.day party:

22nd Mar:
Dlim

23/24th Mar:
Gene
Augleo

29/30th Mar:
Peg
Beyond
The Mrs Lai

5/6th Apr:
michele,
dreamygal
Kelley

12/13th Apr
Rina
Cai2
Ixora
taro

19/20th Apr
aprilmum
bububear
Kate
Kris
fransea
EE
KSS

26/27th Apr:
michK

Good Morning!!

Sneaked in again...
happy.gif

Augleo : You are right... My Glynnis will be celebrating her bdae on the 5th.
happy.gif

Michelle : If tonight i am free, i will also take some time to post a few pictures of Glynnis here. It has been quite some time since i post pictures of her.

mummies,
my 'sway' day is over.. in fact yday my hb oso very 'sway'.. anyway, think jo was too full lah.. sigh..

caicai,
tks! i dap the vomit part with some shower form mixed with water and air dry.. the smell went off..

michk, augleo,
oso agree very siong to change bedsheet... thou mine queen size lah.. can still handle alone..

Gene,
hope bbG ok liao.. i'll b very sad too if i lost the pics.. me oso long time nvr do backup..

Agree Augleo very smart abt the bday celebration dates, applaud her cooking skills too.. dry orange peel, my god.. me threw all away, didn even think of that..

gene , there r some softwares that can recover deleted files , u try downloading fm websites ? if i lost my pics , i will also b upset .

micK , i alwys tot keira has THUNDER thighs . kekeke , so it is good for her to crawl . my son also has thunder thighs , when he sits on his potty , his thighs occupy the whole pot , no space for his little bird , so he alwys misfires his urine out of the pot . sigh ~

Sandwich
Heheh….you are sure one mummy with lotsa of interesting ideas…’Clap Clap’ for coming up with this trick to feed Kaizer. Hopefully he can accept FM well and very soon…then you can leave with ease to Egypt.

KSS
OIC….So how much is it per head?
happy.gif

Augleo
Hmm…you never guess mine wor….must be you feel that I am one of those mummies who dun bother to plan birthday party rite…hahah…. :p

talking abt back up of photos.. i hv not done so leh!! how do you all back up? get a portable hard disk or save all on CD rom?

Are you mummies going to celebrate baby's lunar birthday? I intend to cook mee sua and prepare red eggs for Glynnis... Any other should have food?
happy.gif

dreamy, i dunno abt food . but i heard fm colleagues , hv chicken drumstick , different dialect groups hv different ways ba ...
but my ma was saying , she going to buy ang ku kueh for my sonny . WHere r glynnis latest pics huh ? :p
sandwich , u going Egypt ? so nice ...

Min -> i back up my pics to a portable harddisk . 80GB.

Back